April 25, 2024, 09:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352185 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: April 11, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »

I woke up this morning to the arrest of Melissa Huckabee for Sandra's murder, after reading in her forum for an hour, I came here for updates on Haleigh. Thanks for the posts from over yonder  it made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh. They cannot be serious, and if they are, well   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: April 11, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »

I woke up this morning to the arrest of Melissa Huckabee for Sandra's murder, after reading in her forum for an hour, I came here for updates on Haleigh. Thanks for the posts from over yonder  it made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh. They cannot be serious, and if they are, well   

Next, they will want to dress like us as well.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: April 11, 2009, 10:23:49 AM »

Yeah how sad is that didn't sandra go over to play with her daughter?

Yes, she did and left that house and then seen skipping down past the camera, they said that it appeared that she had turned around as if someone was calling to her.. But, nothing was ever shown of her going back to that house.. I don't know. odd.. very odd.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: April 11, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »

Grama, your own a roll.......

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: April 11, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::lmao

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: April 11, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »

OMG GramaMonkey, I choked on my coffee       See what they are missing?
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: April 11, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »

OMG GramaMonkey, I choked on my coffee       See what they are missing?
Thats so funny GramaMonkey.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: April 11, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »

Well, obviously you are a member over there, since you copy and paste a lot of posts from their private forum, so....?? Wanna tell us your user name over there? Or do you just lurk so you can grab stuff and bring it back over here?

Finding and posting a person's name and address and other personal information who has nothing to do with this case should be illegal, but if it is not, then it is certainly wrong on other levels.  I am very surprised and disappointed that SM allows this kind of thing. I do not agree with Player very often, but I feel certain that his intentions are good. Doing this just because he is a neighbor and friend of Ron's and you don't agree with his opinions is just downright sneaky and wrong. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »

Well, obviously you are a member over there, since you copy and paste a lot of posts from their private forum, so....?? Wanna tell us your user name over there? Or do you just lurk so you can grab stuff and bring it back over here?

Finding and posting a person's name and address and other personal information who has nothing to do with this case should be illegal, but if it is not, then it is certainly wrong on other levels.  I am very surprised and disappointed that SM allows this kind of thing. I do not agree with Player very often, but I feel certain that his intentions are good. Doing this just because he is a neighbor and friend of Ron's and you don't agree with his opinions is just downright sneaky and wrong. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
No,   I ll tell you what is wrong......................Its wrong to try to make someone look good by giving out faux information, that is whats wrong with this case now!  This guy cant possibly see that bus stop from where he is, if he wants to give information about Ronald thats fine, but he needs to be truthful with what he says and what he knows and WHERE  he is at..He made the choice to get on there and talk and tell things so he should have made the decision to tell the truth when he started........
  Grama,     My hat is off to you, we dont care who you are or if you are a member over there, thats your business and no one else's,   why?   because you havent tried to make yourtself into something your not...................The only way to find out the truth is to tell the truth..............rumors   are not gonna help us find out what Happened to Haleigh....................Good Job

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 11, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

Amen HH 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1610 on: April 11, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »

sorry that other one didn't work i just think this is so sad and it really got me bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJGkq7MwizU
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 11, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »

sorry that other one didn't work i just think this is so sad and it really got me bad

Thank-you starcat 
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1612 on: April 11, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »

I can't see it Starcat, no matter how I try to get in.  I'm signed on, and it tells me to sign on again and it won't go to link.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: April 11, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »

Could someone please explain to me what this is all about, why people at WS are upset and talking about personal info?  Also, please email me where ALL this is posted in the SM forum.  TIA

smklaas@hotmail.com

I have been busy with the Sandra Cantu case and don't have time to read all the way back.  I've seen some of the WS posts and that's about it.

By the way, why is it a problem to copy and paste posts from one site to another.  I have never had a problem with that as long as it's clear where the posts are from.  I also like seeing a link back to the posts even if some can't read the link because they aren't members.  Why is it an issue?  Sharing of information in the MP cases should be a good thing.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: April 11, 2009, 12:43:28 PM »

No,   I ll tell you what is wrong......................Its wrong to try to make someone look good by giving out faux information, that is whats wrong with this case now!  This guy cant possibly see that bus stop from where he is, if he wants to give information about Ronald thats fine, but he needs to be truthful with what he says and what he knows and WHERE  he is at..He made the choice to get on there and talk and tell things so he should have made the decision to tell the truth when he started........
  Grama,     My hat is off to you, we dont care who you are or if you are a member over there, thats your business and no one else's,   why?   because you havent tried to make yourtself into something your not...................The only way to find out the truth is to tell the truth..............rumors   are not gonna help us find out what Happened to Haleigh....................Good Job

Does anyone ever get the feeling that "Big Brother is Watching"   And I think it's name is google..  You don't have to be a member of forums to see what's there, it's only the places like "The Parking Lot" that google doesn't get into..  But, one thing about google it also tells you how many different forums people are on, shows their profiles, and when they joined, if they were banned, last posting date, total amount of post and then shows you everything they have posted..  I guess, we're going to have investigate Google and turn them in....

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: April 11, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »

Ok, got it.  Sorry.  Didn't read all the way thru before I answered.  And now I'm crying. And have only slept 4 1/2 hours and on my way back to work.

God I hope they find this little girl soon. Sad..

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: April 11, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »

Oh sorry.  i'm so tired and an idiot to boot.  wanted to tell you I'm going to post over at topix Starcat.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: April 11, 2009, 12:54:02 PM »

Oh sorry.  i'm so tired and an idiot to boot.  wanted to tell you I'm going to post over at topix Starcat.

I'm so sorry your exhausted...  I haven't posted over there yet, don't belong to ws, but I have posted on Art's site.
I agree with Grama and HH sometimes shared infomation gets to the bottom of things, and it would seem like that's what all of us are trying to do is find the path that leads to Little Haleigh... Please get some rest..

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: April 11, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

I'm so sorry your exhausted...  I haven't posted over there yet, don't belong to ws, but I have posted on Art's site.
I agree with Grama and HH sometimes shared infomation gets to the bottom of things, and it would seem like that's what all of us are trying to do is find the path that leads to Little Haleigh... Please get some rest..

no rest, on way back to work....but get tonight off and won't have to work until  2 or 3 in the morning.  I can't belong to ws because my email is yahoo.  <snort>  see you guys later today.  Are you reading Topix? 

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1619 on: April 11, 2009, 01:01:12 PM »

sure i don't care 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.