April 19, 2024, 05:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351967 times)
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: April 11, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

Hey Monkeys

While I'm waiting for our eggs to finish cooling so we can decorate, I wanted to ask this question.

In the Sandra Cantu case police have said that inconsistencies in part lead to the arrest of MH, they say some of her statements gave them probable cause. I am wondering since Misty has so many inconsistencies as LE have stated, is the reason she is not behind bars because they have not found a body?  If Haleigh has been murdered/died and they find her, would Misty still be getting away with her inconsistencies?
I thought the same thing this morning, I just didn't want to post it.  I believe Misty knows a whole lot more than she's willing to share.
IMO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »

I woke up this morning to the arrest of Melissa Huckabee for Sandra's murder, after reading in her forum for an hour, I came here for updates on Haleigh. Thanks for the posts from over yonder  it made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh. They cannot be serious, and if they are, well   

Next, they will want to dress like us as well.

Dam.. Our Monkey outfits are so dam sexy no wonder their zealous... 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 11, 2009, 07:57:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Spent the past few hours making birthday cards for CBB and Deenie. They have threads in the lounge if you all are wanting to send greetings.

I am behind again, because I was working on that, but I'll catch up soon.

momoftwins: I left you a post here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg763658#msg763658

Geraldo covering the story tonight, right?

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: April 11, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

sorry that other one didn't work i just think this is so sad and it really got me bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJGkq7MwizU

I saw several of these video's the other night.  This whole situation is so sad.  I just wish for a miracle that someone could find her and bring her home safe. 

PS>  I bet Crystal looked like Haleigh when she was little.  You can see Haleigh's resemblance to her mother in some of those pictures of her.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: April 11, 2009, 08:00:10 PM »

Hey Monkeys

While I'm waiting for our eggs to finish cooling so we can decorate, I wanted to ask this question.

In the Sandra Cantu case police have said that inconsistencies in part lead to the arrest of MH, they say some of her statements gave them probable cause. I am wondering since Misty has so many inconsistencies as LE have stated, is the reason she is not behind bars because they have not found a body?  If Haleigh has been murdered/died and they find her, would Misty still be getting away with her inconsistencies?
I thought the same thing this morning, I just didn't want to post it.  I believe Misty knows a whole lot more than she's willing to share.
IMO

Even with short elevators inconsistant answers. If they had found a body or find a body, they still would have to have evidence to connect her with the body to file charges against her.  You can know a person committed a crime, but if you cannot prove it, or do not have the evidence to connect then you cannot arrest or file charges on her.  Casey was different.  They had a child gone missing, they had dna from the veh, they found the search info in the computer.  They called her on every lie she told, they cleared the babysitter. It was obivious that casey was the last person to see Caylee.  But, although it appeared alot was circumstancial, they had enough evidence to file on her. When the body was found it was icing on the cake.  Now, I believe that cindy and george knew from the day cindy picked up that car, that Caylee was gone for ever. But, they backed their daughter..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: April 11, 2009, 08:06:04 PM »

IM:

I saw you post this a page or two back and it was an attachment. In order to show you which one I am talking about I had to upload it, hope you don't mind. (Attachments do not show up in a reply post.)

This is just gorgeous!!!!!

It is my favorite of all you have done so far, I think. And you have so many absolutely beautiful shots.

Just wanted you to know it took my breath away!

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1666 on: April 11, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »

I woke up this morning to the arrest of Melissa Huckabee for Sandra's murder, after reading in her forum for an hour, I came here for updates on Haleigh. Thanks for the posts from over yonder  it made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh. They cannot be serious, and if they are, well   

you had to go and post my picture didn't ya?? you know I hate the pink bikini I look much better in the green one...

Maureen ~ We shall have another go at this. 

ah that's nice...I blended into my surroundings too much in the other one!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1667 on: April 11, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »

I don't see anything on the Geraldo at Large website that says he'll have an update on Haleigh~it announces updated for the Sandra Cantu arrest and Captain Phillips who is now hostage of the somali pirates~nothing about Art Harris or Haleigh, I hope the story didn't get bumped because he has a full report of the arrest.....

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: April 11, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »

Dam.. Our Monkey outfits are so dam sexy no wonder their zealous... 

I think i am going to donate my last year monkey outfit to them..
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: April 11, 2009, 08:21:48 PM »

snip Heart:I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them.

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

morning Heart...I don't believe that rumor either...and Crystal herself cleared that one up from the sounds of things...which is to her credit imo....she could have left that rumor out there .....but she didn't
Yes Cookie, I asked Kim about that right off and she said she even contacted the Doctor that took care of Haleigh that day at the hospital to make sure that it was the Turner  and could not be anything else and she is satisfied with the doctors examination of Haleighs hands, it was the turners  that she was wearing those bandages for.....

Yep. Crystal could have exploited the fact that Haleigh DID have bandages on her hands, and there were rumors about Misty scalding her hands, but she set the record straight. Those ARE bandages, but they aren't for abuse or burns. Sometimes the hands and feet swell really badly on kids with Turner's syndrome, and the doctor has to drain fluid out of them.

I finally found the photo of the bandages..  Once you see Haleigh in the photos, you realize, that she was much younger when the bandages were on her hand, very much pre Misty.. So we still have the commentary about the fingers in boiling water, which may be a reputable person, and very honest.. Look at her..  It is two separate incidences.

did you not see the above quote from HH?

I thought those were gloves rather than bandages.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: April 11, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »

Idgie 

The first time I saw it, I thought it was somewhat of a current photo with the gauze on her hands. When I took a good look today, I realized she was younger when that photo was taken. Her face still has the babish look  to it, softer and more rounded. So, I figured it was a year or year and a half ago..  So, that explains the problems then with her little hands and her condition.  And it would be prior short Elevator, so, if short elevator had as she told her relative, put Haleighs little fingers in boing water, it would have been within the last 6 months.  So, comparing the two photos, it is very clear that there are two different elements.  If they can find that relative, and prove short elevator did abuse Haleigh by putting her hands in boiling water, first they could charge her with child abuse, and second, would help Crystal in regaining custody.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1671 on: April 11, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »

IM:

I saw you post this a page or two back and it was an attachment. In order to show you which one I am talking about I had to upload it, hope you don't mind. (Attachments do not show up in a reply post.)

This is just gorgeous!!!!!

It is my favorite of all you have done so far, I think. And you have so many absolutely beautiful shots.

Just wanted you to know it took my breath away!

Thanks Brandi~but, that is actually a friend's photo and I can't take credit for that one Our Island is tiny, if I walk out the front door after 100 steps I'm in the Gulf of Mexico, and if I walk out the back door after 150 steps I'm in the Santa Rosa Sound, he lives on the Sound side and so he has many breathtaking photos af the sound, where I have been concentrating on the Gulf. It's amazing that we have beautiful sunsets like that almost every night and almost everyone I know goes outside at Sunset just to make sure we catch a glimpse at the natural beauty  we've been blessed with here and vow to never take it for granted.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:00 PM »

Jerseygirl345 ~  Somehow it isn't gonna work.  I did a preview...NO WAY!!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

OT (Kinda) I am very happy for him and I know he cherishes this child:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514495,00.html

Father of Murdered Florida Girl Jessica Lunsford Reveals He Has a Secret Child
Saturday, April 11, 2009
AP
Jessica Lunsford

HOMOSASSA, Fla. —  The father of Jessica Lunsford, a Florida girl whose abduction and murder prompted better tracking of sex offenders and harsher punishment for repeat offenders, says he has a new child.

The Ocala Star-Banner reported Saturday that Mark Lunsford revealed in an interview this week that his girlfriend gave birth to a boy on Oct. 6, 2007 — 12 years to the day after Jessica's birth.

Mark Lunsford says he took the new birth as a sign that God was giving him a second chance at being a father. He tried to keep it a secret to shield the infant from the spotlight.

John Evander Couey, a repeat sex offender, was convicted in Jessica's 2005 murder and sentenced to death.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: April 11, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

Idgie 

The first time I saw it, I thought it was somewhat of a current photo with the gauze on her hands. When I took a good look today, I realized she was younger when that photo was taken. Her face still has the babish look  to it, softer and more rounded. So, I figured it was a year or year and a half ago..  So, that explains the problems then with her little hands and her condition.  And it would be prior short Elevator, so, if short elevator had as she told her relative, put Haleighs little fingers in boing water, it would have been within the last 6 months.  So, comparing the two photos, it is very clear that there are two different elements.  If they can find that relative, and prove short elevator did abuse Haleigh by putting her hands in boiling water, first they could charge her with child abuse, and second, would help Crystal in regaining custody.

I can't see how Ron would remain having custody of JR when they go to court.
The marriage didnt help making the home a safe and stable enviroment only shhhh living with a minor. Having a gun in the home and stating he would shoot the person who stole his daughter, Haleigh missing under his watch .His prior drug record  which were dropped you would think the judge would question -In court with Crystal in front of the judge He lied stating their were only drug charges back in 1999, he left the scene of an accident when he had the children in the car , he took the children out of state which I think he did this to gain custody, who babysat the children when he was supposively working in TX. I wonder when they go to famiiy court Ron will then turn on Fibsty.. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: April 11, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »

LOL..  ::MonkeyShocked::Hey us monkey's are smart and sexy....
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: April 11, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Spent the past few hours making birthday cards for CBB and Deenie. They have threads in the lounge if you all are wanting to send greetings.

I am behind again, because I was working on that, but I'll catch up soon.

momoftwins: I left you a post here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg763658#msg763658

Geraldo covering the story tonight, right?
Thank you Brani.  I'm headed there now.  I thought I read somewhere, can't remember, but isn't Art Harris supposed to be his guest, either tonight, or tomorrow.  Dunno for sure.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 11, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »

Brandi, do you have an email address that can be posted safely on here where I can write you?
Thanks
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: April 11, 2009, 09:12:20 PM »

Jersey are you sure this pup is going to give you that bikini back.. Looks pretty comfy to me..

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: April 11, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

LMAO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.