April 24, 2024, 07:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352102 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 12, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »

morning Mlee...
sorry, I don't remember her name...think that HH could help out on that one..
what are your plans for Easter?

God bless Haleigh...hope she is found today...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: April 12, 2009, 09:23:30 AM »

Hello Monkeys, That was one of the things I asked Crystals friend when I was in Satsuma, the one that was married to Crystals Dad when she was growing up, I said I bet Haleigh looked just like her and she said....almost exactly like Chrystal did at that age!

It's Easter Morning, and I hope your day is Blessed..  I've been up with the dawn, but had so much to catch up on this morning..  And so much more to do.. Wanted to ask you.. What was that Ladies name, and where does she live now.. Been on my mind.. Long distance she came from.

Good Morning...Happy Easter mlee

I don't remember anyone posting the name.  I do remember this person was the one that made a comment about the cinder block/chunk.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: April 12, 2009, 09:23:52 AM »

H A P P Y  E A S T E R  M O N K E Y S

The Easter Monkey dropped off something....

Good Morning Monkey's  and especially you Grama..  I hope your Easter is Blessed.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »

Hello Monkeys, That was one of the things I asked Crystals friend when I was in Satsuma, the one that was married to Crystals Dad when she was growing up, I said I bet Haleigh looked just like her and she said....almost exactly like Chrystal did at that age!

It's Easter Morning, and I hope your day is Blessed..  I've been up with the dawn, but had so much to catch up on this morning..  And so much more to do.. Wanted to ask you.. What was that Ladies name, and where does she live now.. Been on my mind.. Long distance she came from.

I don't remember anyone posting the name.  I do remember this person was the one that made a comment about the cinder block/chunk.

I guess she stay's in my mind because she is so familiar with that mobile home through friends, but yet, she is one Crystals Momma's.  Just one of those links that sets in the mind.. 1600 miles is along way off.  Driven that a few times, easier to fly.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Happy Easter from Scared Monkeys …

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Without HOPE, we do not have anything.

Happy Easter ALL ...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »

morning Mlee...
sorry, I don't remember her name...think that HH could help out on that one..
what are your plans for Easter?

God bless Haleigh...hope she is found today...

This will be a busy Easter Sunday for me.. I need to boil the eggs and bake a Easter Egg Cake..  And hit the back yard to finish bordering the walk path with marigolds.. So, in and out.. waiting for the air to warm abit outside.. Carolina is not known for having warm air in the mornings until about 10:00 or 11:00.. The Grands will be home this evening so we will have a late Easter Dinner.. Lots of Ham, potato Salad,  our Jacobs favorite Baked Beans..  And tomorrow morning start Census classes for the week.. Going to be a busy next 10 weeks.

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: April 12, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »

Happy Easter to my new monkey friends!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1727 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

Happy Easter to everyone    WELCOME Siri   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: April 12, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »

HAPPY EASTER MONKEY"S.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 12, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »

Morning Jg and Rosie.....And smiles....
hope that you have a pleasant Easter...

gotta go to brunch now...will check in with you all later..]

Happy Easter to everyone!

O/T I posted this over in musings but I think that it is so neat, I wanted to share it with everyone!
if you use Mozilla Firefox and you want to change the size of your page or text, just hold down the ctrl button and use the + or - keys to enlarge or shrink the text or page size...it is really neat and I just fount it out last night! sorry if everyone already knew this..Sometimes I am the last to know...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: April 12, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

Jersey..  I hope your going to have a great Easter Sunday..  Not talked to you lately.. You doing okay?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: April 12, 2009, 12:02:25 PM »

Okay Grama, you know I have been forced to do this.. But, its the only way to Wake Jersey up..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: April 12, 2009, 12:07:52 PM »

Okay Grama, you know I have been forced to do this.. But, its the only way to Wake Jersey up..

I woud tread lightly, remember she was just promoted, another badge, I see!!!  Do not see her online at the present.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: April 12, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »

Morning Jg and Rosie.....And smiles....
hope that you have a pleasant Easter...

gotta go to brunch now...will check in with you all later..]

Happy Easter to everyone!

O/T I posted this over in musings but I think that it is so neat, I wanted to share it with everyone!
if you use Mozilla Firefox and you want to change the size of your page or text, just hold down the ctrl button and use the + or - keys to enlarge or shrink the text or page size...it is really neat and I just fount it out last night! sorry if everyone already knew this..Sometimes I am the last to know...

Good Morning to all Monkey's.. Thank you cookie I wish you the same.. :>)..I would like to take this time and give a big monkey hug to everyone and it's pleasure to meet you all.

We are here together as a loving and concern group to find the answers and we wouldn't be able to do that if we all had the same opinions , insights , feeling, past experiences, and knowledge.. I am proud to be a Monkey.. Happy Easter

God Bless to those who are missing , found , and with God ..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: April 12, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »

I woud tread lightly, remember she was just promoted, another badge, I see!!!  Do not see her online at the present.

I'm waiting patiently to see if she's going to get me with that new star on her shoulder..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: April 12, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

Jersey..  I hope your going to have a great Easter Sunday..  Not talked to you lately.. You doing okay?

Hey mlee.. I wish you a Happy Easter.. I am doing fine. I had to step back for a little bit ..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: April 12, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

Hey mlee.. I wish you a Happy Easter.. I am doing fine. I had to step back for a little bit ..

You know I had to get the bear and penquin's out..  I figurered I could out run the penquins.. Lets hope the bear also..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: April 12, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »

Grama... Happy Easter... Thank you for the gold star .. I am for looking for a monkey sash
to display my gold stars..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 12, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »

Grama and I need to gather with you, and visit a bit.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: April 12, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »

Grama... Happy Easter... Thank you for the gold star .. I am for looking for a monkey sash
to display my gold stars..

Will this work?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.