April 18, 2024, 05:42:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351931 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: April 12, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »

Jersey..  I hope your going to have a great Easter Sunday..  Not talked to you lately.. You doing okay?

Hey mlee.. I wish you a Happy Easter.. I am doing fine. I had to step back for a little bit ..

Grama and I need to gather with you, and visit a bit.

Coffee is ready...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: April 12, 2009, 12:56:20 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys........................God Bless Haleigh Where ever she is!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are missed!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: April 12, 2009, 01:16:45 PM »

Sorry Guys, I just cant get this picture thing right.........boy I must be really dumb, I just cant figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: April 12, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »

Sorry Guys, I just cant get this picture thing right.........boy I must be really dumb, I just cant figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweety you just have to resize them before you upload the photos. If you ever need a good program to work on your photos, give me a yell.. Will tell you where to find it.. And its a freebe.. but the best I have ever found.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: April 12, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

Jersey..  I hope your going to have a great Easter Sunday..  Not talked to you lately.. You doing okay?

Hey mlee.. I wish you a Happy Easter.. I am doing fine. I had to step back for a little bit ..

Grama and I need to gather with you, and visit a bit.

Coffee is ready...

Thank Heavens, we have Easter Morning, fresh cake on the table and COFFEE...

Going to send you a hotmail, with something Grama ran across,  And wanted to ask a question, and HH is here now, and so we can ask HH... 
I wanted to know, what that Lady's name is that you said was the Ex StepMom of Crystal..  We knew her Current StepMom is Connie,  So, I guess there was Stepmom in between Maria and Connie.. Is this correct???  Where does live?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1745 on: April 12, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »

You are by no means dumb, I'm dumb I would not even know how to put a picture on here  I have a question for you, over yonder, yesterday they were talking about a suitcase and some evidence that was planted, have you heard anything like this? And also that woman on WS who has a dog that was used in searching for Haleigh, now she is being threatened, but I have no idea by who. And of course Happy Easter to you and your family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: April 12, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »

Did I hear fresh cake and coffee?   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: April 12, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »

I hesitate to put her name here because I didnt ask her if I could.....I beleive she now lives right around the area in Satsuma, when I said she drove 1600 miles to get to Crystal I meant that she was at her Mothers house when this happened and as soon as she heard she left there and drove straight back to Crystal and has not left her side since...When I got to the Center that day she had just got off from work and was already standing beside Crystal, she was doing everything, cleaning up at the center, sweeping the dust off the sidewalk in front of the center,
   She was married to Crystals Dad when the children was little and practically raised Crystal when she was a young child and I could tell she loved her very much......I will get in touch with her and see if she minds me posting her name!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: April 12, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »

Did I hear fresh cake and coffee?   

Yes, you did.. Jersey brought the coffee, and I just took the cake from the oven, nice and warm..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: April 12, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

You are by no means dumb, I'm dumb I would not even know how to put a picture on here  I have a question for you, over yonder, yesterday they were talking about a suitcase and some evidence that was planted, have you heard anything like this? And also that woman on WS who has a dog that was used in searching for Haleigh, now she is being threatened, but I have no idea by who. And of course Happy Easter to you and your family.
Hey Rose, Happy Easter.......I wonder why this woman is being threatened,    do you mean Gail St John, or another Lady with a dog?    The suitcase story I believe came from there little faulse friend and is faulse information........They should really figure out who they are talking to.............Kim said plainly that there is no body over there that has any type of so called "inside information"............Hope you have a nice day...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: April 12, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »

I hesitate to put her name here because I didnt ask her if I could.....I beleive she now lives right around the area in Satsuma, when I said she drove 1600 miles to get to Crystal I meant that she was at her Mothers house when this happened and as soon as she heard she left there and drove straight back to Crystal and has not left her side since...When I got to the Center that day she had just got off from work and was already standing beside Crystal, she was doing everything, cleaning up at the center, sweeping the dust off the sidewalk in front of the center,
   She was married to Crystals Dad when the children was little and practically raised Crystal when she was a young child and I could tell she loved her very much......I will get in touch with her and see if she minds me posting her name!

You don't have to post it..  See if she minds telling us her name, and you can email me.. mareleigh at yahoo

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: April 12, 2009, 01:43:14 PM »

Hey Rose, Happy Easter.......I wonder why this woman is being threatened,    do you mean Gail St John, or another Lady with a dog?    The suitcase story I believe came from there little faulse friend and is faulse information........They should really figure out who they are talking to.............Kim said plainly that there is no body over there that has any type of so called "inside information"............Hope you have a nice day...

This is more crazy stuff..  Golly.. just more rumors to add to the fire I guess.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: April 12, 2009, 01:51:52 PM »

The Haleigh Center is sitting there just waiting for mHaleigh to come back.........She would be so happy with everything that is there to play with and all the well wishes and the purple phone and things just for her..
  I posted a picture of the River and it scares me with it being located so close to where she did live...
 I wish they would go in and do another search of the area, I dont think she is to far from where she came up missing from, they need to search again but it really scares me why they havent ...........do they know it wouldnt do any good to try??????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: April 12, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »

Thanks for the suitcase info. No not Gail St John, this woman has a dog named Gunny I believe.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: April 12, 2009, 01:59:42 PM »

The Haleigh Center is sitting there just waiting for mHaleigh to come back.........She would be so happy with everything that is there to play with and all the well wishes and the purple phone and things just for her..
  I posted a picture of the River and it scares me with it being located so close to where she did live...
 I wish they would go in and do another search of the area, I dont think she is to far from where she came up missing from, they need to search again but it really scares me why they havent ...........do they know it wouldnt do any good to try??????

Sweety, its now a waiting game....  The case is not closed by any means, but I don't think they will begin another search.  I doubt if they will have an active team working on it.  Unless they come up with something new, info.. something.. it  is going cold case.  They have no choice... There will always be at least one Detective that works the case, watches for leads, runs out and interviews people. But, I don't think they have anything now to go on.  This is where we are, nothing has a path, with ron or short elevator, or even a predator.. Now its the time of waiting.  Remember, since both families lawyered up.. its hard to call them in for interviews or going back over stuff, because their lawyers have to be present or can tell them not to answer any more questions.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1755 on: April 12, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys...kust some cute lil' monkey items I've found.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: April 12, 2009, 02:14:55 PM »

Has anyone here heard a rumor about a Mustang with the words "Rest In Peace" on the back window wrote in the same white letters and script that said Gravedigger in the back of Ron's truck?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1757 on: April 12, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »

Has anyone here heard a rumor about a Mustang with the words "Rest In Peace" on the back window wrote in the same white letters and script that said Gravedigger in the back of Ron's truck?

NO IIRC, doesn't Orlando Traylor (Ron's friend) drive a mustang????? Do you remember the color of the mustang in the rumor?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: April 12, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

I don't have time to get caught up here today, but just wanted to stop in quick and say...

HAPPY EASTER, MONKEYS!!! 

Thanks to whoever brought coffee.  I was making espresso this morning, and I apparently didn't have the coffee thingy in right...cause it flew out and shattered the pot.  Coffee every where!  Every wall, the fridge, the floor, table...and our jackets that were hanging on the backs of the chairs.    Needless to say, I didn't get my morning caffeine. lol.

Hoping today is the day Haleigh is found.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: April 12, 2009, 02:21:34 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.