April 26, 2024, 12:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352191 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1800 on: April 12, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »

I was told that the video at the Wind Dixie was checked and it was not Haleigh. The sighting was called into LE.

Ahhhh good to know it was called in, thanks FLArtist! 

At least people are still looking..

I sure hope to heck we don't start receiving the type of sightings that occurred in the Anthony case.  Remember, Dominic Casey, is also involved here.  He was himself searching the area, and then all of these sightings come forward and kinda sent LE on wild goose chases.   I know any sighting is a possibility, but with decomp in the car...this was outrageous.

I know it is a bit different with Haleigh, as she has disappeared without a TRACE.  There is a reward offered, and people get over anxious when it comes to monies.

Oh Lord, I forgot about Dominic Casey being involved in this case too.     If all of a sudden we hear of sighting after sighting in this case, then ermmmm... yeah.  Ack!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1801 on: April 12, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »

I was told that the video at the Wind Dixie was checked and it was not Haleigh. The sighting was called into LE.

I sure hope to heck we don't start receiving the type of sightings that occurred in the Anthony case.  Remember, Dominic Casey, is also involved here.  He was himself searching the area, and then all of these sightings come forward and kinda sent LE on wild goose chases.   I know any sighting is a possibility, but with decomp in the car...this was outrageous.

I know it is a bit different with Haleigh, as she has disappeared without a TRACE.  There is a reward offered, and people get over anxious when it comes to monies.

Oh Lord, I forgot about Dominic Casey being involved in this case too.     If all of a sudden we hear of sighting after sighting in this case, then ermmmm... yeah.  Ack!

Or a sighting in a mall.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: April 12, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »

Yeah ... Brandi rolls her monkey eyes!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »

This just floors me....

We get these 'wannabee' PI investigators that want to make themselves 'big'. Get their names out in the media.  I think they are all full of shit and do nothing more than scam the families for funds ( if they are getting paid). 

Sure they have hopes, and promise a find, but they are most likely no damn better than what the Monkey's do as far as retrieving info, and coming to conclusions.

So, in the case of Dom Casey, hurried to the Anthony case, as seen big bucks, big media coverage, and now with the Haleigh case.

Did we see Dom Casey head down to help the family looking for Adji???  Adji's case has not hit the media as the rest, so where are the PI's....

The same goes for the Milstead's...no damn better, if not the worst case of scammers I have ever seen.  They sucked George in, shows how smart of a tool he is.  He will be scratchin his ass pretty soon, and it isn't gonna be from crabs either.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1804 on: April 12, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/04/12/somalia.pirates/index.html

Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates, official says

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S.
official with knowledge of the situation.
yahay yahay yahay!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

Hat tip to Texas Mom

Yeah!

Thanks for letting us know. I did not have the news on today.

Here is Cap't. Phillips after his rescue:

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: April 12, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

and then a sighting @ Micky D's and the airport....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: April 12, 2009, 09:46:50 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

If there was an abduction there is no way they would be prominating around town
with Haleigh..It all comes back to the home , the 911 call, the interview with Greta -eye opener, The Today show interview- eye opener, the gun, the drugs , the sudden marriage, the door, the inconsistancies, the Cummings praise for Fibsty=Fibsty and Ronald..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: April 12, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

with Haleigh..It all comes back to the home , the 911 call, the interview with Greta -eye opener, The Today show interview- eye opener, the gun, the drugs , the sudden marriage, the door, the inconsistancies, the Cummings praise for Fibsty=Fibsty and Ronald..

Well, Jerseygirl345, I sure wish the 'eye' of that needle will start showing up in this huge haystack.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1808 on: April 12, 2009, 09:52:28 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

I agree, and my opinion Ron and Misty both know what happened.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: April 12, 2009, 09:58:48 PM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 12, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

I hesitate to put her name here because I didnt ask her if I could.....I beleive she now lives right around the area in Satsuma, when I said she drove 1600 miles to get to Crystal I meant that she was at her Mothers house when this happened and as soon as she heard she left there and drove straight back to Crystal and has not left her side since...When I got to the Center that day she had just got off from work and was already standing beside Crystal, she was doing everything, cleaning up at the center, sweeping the dust off the sidewalk in front of the center,
   She was married to Crystals Dad when the children was little and practically raised Crystal when she was a young child and I could tell she loved her very much......I will get in touch with her and see if she minds me posting her name!

If she practically raised Crystal, wonder where Marie was at that time.  Did Crystal's dad have custody of the children??

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1811 on: April 12, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

oh I see~we're all set up to jump.....

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: April 12, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »

I hesitate to put her name here because I didnt ask her if I could.....I beleive she now lives right around the area in Satsuma, when I said she drove 1600 miles to get to Crystal I meant that she was at her Mothers house when this happened and as soon as she heard she left there and drove straight back to Crystal and has not left her side since...When I got to the Center that day she had just got off from work and was already standing beside Crystal, she was doing everything, cleaning up at the center, sweeping the dust off the sidewalk in front of the center,
   She was married to Crystals Dad when the children was little and practically raised Crystal when she was a young child and I could tell she loved her very much......I will get in touch with her and see if she minds me posting her name!

If she practically raised Crystal, wonder where Marie was at that time.  Did Crystal's dad have custody of the children??
I think he had them during the summer months and every holliday and any other time he could get them, I dont think he had custody of the children more like joint custody, I do believe they werent any bad feeling between the raising of the kids,,,,,,,thats the impression I got anyway..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: April 12, 2009, 10:28:38 PM »

I think he had them during the summer months and every holliday and any other time he could get them, I dont think he had custody of the children more like joint custody, I do believe they werent any bad feeling between the raising of the kids,,,,,,,thats the impression I got anyway..

Thanks HH, for that reply.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 12, 2009, 11:01:47 PM »

Here's a thought......

If someone has Haleigh..... I think the only way she is going to surface is if she is in need of medical attention, and they will have no other choice but to get some help for her, whether be a dr. or a hospital.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: April 12, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

Happy Easter Monkey Family!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...

Jersey, am thinking that many arrests in Putnam County have been made, but it seems that many if not most of those charges have been dismissed.  I'd be putting pressure on the judge/s in that area.  Corruption starts somewhere, and it might be higher than LE.  Could be that LE is just as frustrated, if time and again their arrests are shot down and all their hard work seemingly for nothing.  A new sheriff in town is a good thing, but not if it's the same ole judge/s.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1817 on: April 12, 2009, 11:24:22 PM »

Jersey, am thinking that many arrests in Putnam County have been made, but it seems that many if not most of those charges have been dismissed.  I'd be putting pressure on the judge/s in that area.  Corruption starts somewhere, and it might be higher than LE.  Could be that LE is just as frustrated, if time and again their arrests are shot down and all their hard work seemingly for nothing.  A new sheriff in town is a good thing, but not if it's the same ole judge/s.  IMO. 

I agree, I can't even remember how many times I saw the name Peter Miller, Judge.........at least I think that was his name and it was on 90% of all the cases I pulled

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1818 on: April 12, 2009, 11:25:51 PM »

HH~you have nanners

JerseyGirl~glad to see you around again.....so, just for you

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: April 12, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »

HH~you have nanners

JerseyGirl~glad to see you around again.....so, just for you
Gotcha and you have them back........I wanna know....where is Haleigh....................lets go to Satsuma and turn that  place upside down.........I have bail money if I have to slap Fibsey.........lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.