March 28, 2024, 07:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351131 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: April 12, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

Has any more information been determined about HH's photos with the orbs?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1821 on: April 12, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys....Hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.

I finally caught up enough to post.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1822 on: April 12, 2009, 11:42:29 PM »

HH~you have nanners

JerseyGirl~glad to see you around again.....so, just for you
Gotcha and you have them back........I wanna know....where is Haleigh....................lets go to Satsuma and turn that  place upside down.........I have bail money if I have to slap Fibsey.........lol

Well, I'd have to smack Con too~as soon as Eli is in the clear, we're there. By the way, today they took him off dopamine, and all antibiotics (they thought he'd need a 10 day round), but not one of his cultures have come back positive and his eyes opened today He reminds me of a little kitten looking all over the place with such curiosity!

Thanks for all the prayers Monkeys.....I have on the side ordered a ton of monkey stuff for him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:05 PM »

oh I see~we're all set up to jump.....

Thanks for the heads up, Maureen! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:36 PM »

HH~you have nanners

Gotcha and you have them back........I wanna know....where is Haleigh....................lets go to Satsuma and turn that  place upside down.........I have bail money if I have to slap Fibsey.........lol

Well, I'd have to smack Con too~as soon as Eli is in the clear, we're there. By the way, today they took him off dopamine, and all antibiotics (they thought he'd need a 10 day round), but not one of his cultures have come back positive and his eyes opened today He reminds me of a little kitten looking all over the place with such curiosity!

Thanks for all the prayers Monkeys.....I have on the side ordered a ton of monkey stuff for him
Great News about little Eli, he will be so cute all dressed in the monkeys duds........
   Yea me too, we should be able to at least get one smack in on both of these a$$holes before LE arive and who knows they prolly wont even charge us with anything,  I bet they would like to smack them also, just cant because they are cops.....lolol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: April 12, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »

cute,  hope you had a good Easter Wyks....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: April 12, 2009, 11:48:00 PM »

Yay you made it,    hope you had a good Easter,    now would you like to take a trip to Satsuma with me and IM and get arrested for beating up on con and fibsey,   lol

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: April 12, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »

WE certainly had a blessed Easter.......FYI, I'll post some new photos in the prayer thread for you Auntie Darla!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: April 12, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »

IM  heres a little something that I just had to post, I guess a little comic releaf dont hurt sometimes,    Be sure you never make this mistake......Grandma............

Grandmas DON'T Know Everything

Little Tony was 5 years old and was staying with his grandmother for  a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,

'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called  sexual intercourse,  darling...

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,

'Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse.   It's called Bunk Beds.

And Jimmy's mum wants to talk to you!'

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1829 on: April 12, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »

Love it, and I DO need some comic relief!

IM  heres a little something that I just had to post, I guess a little comic releaf dont hurt sometimes,    Be sure you never make this mistake......Grandma............

Grandmas DON'T Know Everything

Little Tony was 5 years old and was staying with his grandmother for  a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,

'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called  sexual intercourse,  darling...

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,

'Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse.   It's called Bunk Beds.

And Jimmy's mum wants to talk to you!'

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: April 12, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...

Jersey, am thinking that many arrests in Putnam County have been made, but it seems that many if not most of those charges have been dismissed.  I'd be putting pressure on the judge/s in that area.  Corruption starts somewhere, and it might be higher than LE.  Could be that LE is just as frustrated, if time and again their arrests are shot down and all their hard work seemingly for nothing.  A new sheriff in town is a good thing, but not if it's the same ole judge/s.  IMO. 

I agree, I can't even remember how many times I saw the name Peter Miller, Judge.........at least I think that was his name and it was on 90% of all the cases I pulled

Hmmmm..  That's sure not looking good is it? 

Do you or anyone else know if  Florida County Court Judges are elected in or appointed?  Am wondering if that area is basically "stuck" with him and whatever his decisions are, or if the local community can protest his decisions?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: April 13, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

cute,  hope you had a good Easter Wyks....

Thanks HH!     Hope your Easter was good too. 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »

Yeah, I am ready for a road trip to Satsuma. Just give me Misty for about 15 minutes and we will know where to find Haleigh.

IM I will get over to the prayer thread and check out the pics.

Glad Eli is doing so well. He is a tough lil' Monkey.I know you can't wait to hold him.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 13, 2009, 12:06:10 AM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...

Jersey, am thinking that many arrests in Putnam County have been made, but it seems that many if not most of those charges have been dismissed.  I'd be putting pressure on the judge/s in that area.  Corruption starts somewhere, and it might be higher than LE.  Could be that LE is just as frustrated, if time and again their arrests are shot down and all their hard work seemingly for nothing.  A new sheriff in town is a good thing, but not if it's the same ole judge/s.  IMO. 

I agree, I can't even remember how many times I saw the name Peter Miller, Judge.........at least I think that was his name and it was on 90% of all the cases I pulled

Do you or anyone else know if  Florida County Court Judges are elected in or appointed?  Am wondering if that area is basically "stuck" with him and whatever his decisions are, or if the local community can protest his decisions?

Don't know, but I can find out~I'm guessig they are appointed though

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: April 13, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

HH~you have nanners

hey IM..OMG..LOL.. I needed that...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 13, 2009, 12:10:52 AM »

Yeah, I am ready for a road trip to Satsuma. Just give me Misty for about 15 minutes and we will know where to find Haleigh.

Glad Eli is doing so well. He is a tough lil' Monkey.I know you can't wait to hold him.

That he is for a WWB........he has all the power from prayers and the doc's and nurses constantly are telling me how feisty he is, and that is honestly something they need to be when born extremely premature........can't wait to gt my hands on him and spoil him rotten

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: April 13, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »

I think they need to get Tim back in there and let him do a search for Ron's work route.

IM do you remember the dream I had about Haleigh....I have had it a total of 3 times. I wish I lived close enough to just go there and look around.

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: April 13, 2009, 12:11:38 AM »

LOL .....Satsuma wont know what hit them when we get through........Im not going back to that Mobile Home though unless its daylight.....................

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 13, 2009, 12:11:56 AM »

HH~you have nanners

hey IM..OMG..LOL.. I needed that...

I thought you might need it

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 13, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Don't know, but I can find out~I'm guessig they are appointed though

Thanks IM!  Sure might be time for a shake down at all levels of that court system!  Sure can't feel good to the hard-working honest LE with their boots on the ground, bringing the trash IN and having it hit the street before they finish writing their reports.  IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.