April 26, 2024, 01:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352224 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: April 13, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

I think they need to get Tim back in there and let him do a search for Ron's work route.

IM do you remember the dream I had about Haleigh....I have had it a total of 3 times. I wish I lived close enough to just go there and look around.
Uhh    I wanna know about this dream too!!!!!!!!    please..........do tell

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1841 on: April 13, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

I think they need to get Tim back in there and let him do a search for Ron's work route.

IM do you remember the dream I had about Haleigh....I have had it a total of 3 times. I wish I lived close enough to just go there and look around.

Yes I do, and very creepy with the blanket and etc

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: April 13, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Just popped in to see if there had been any updates prior to calling it a night.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Warrants Section

Name   R   S   DOB   Offense
TRAYLOR,JAMIE HUGHES    W   F   10/13/1975   PROBATION VIOLATION
TRAYLOR,JAMIE HUGHES    W   F   10/13/1975   WORTHLESS CHECK

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: April 13, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

The blankets the sheets the blanket the sheets..I washed them because Haleigh peed on them.. I was sleeping and I had to get up.. I wasnt going to post this but it is bothering me... When someone dies body fluids are released... The sheets the blanket, washed them ...

God Bless Haleigh..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: April 13, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »

The blankets the sheets the blanket the sheets..I washed them because Haleigh peed on them.. I was sleeping and I had to get up.. I wasnt going to post this but it is bothering me... When someone dies body fluids are released... The sheets the blanket, washed them ...

God Bless Haleigh..
They need to take the washer and dryer apart and check the drains and the filters,   gosh I dont even want to think about it!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: April 13, 2009, 12:16:56 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Just popped in to see if there had been any updates prior to calling it a night.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Warrants Section

Name   R   S   DOB   Offense
who is this Heart?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: April 13, 2009, 12:18:03 AM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...

Excellent point, Grama!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1847 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »

HH I have had 3 dreams about Haleigh.... I am not claiming to be psychic or anything but have been having trouble leting my mind rest at night. In my 1st dream, I had pulled into a dirt road that did not go very far....maybe 2-3 car lengths. There was some tall very green grass. The area went down hill to a couple of big trees and Haleigh was wrapped in a blanket under the low hanging branches of the big tree. The other 2 dreams are very similiar. She is wrapped in a blanket.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:40 AM »

God Bless Haleigh..
They need to take the washer and dryer apart and check the drains and the filters,   gosh I dont even want to think about it!!!!

JMO I think LE was careless... The door was finally taken how many weeks later, did they check the washer and get swabs from it also the dryer,  vents, and lint filter..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: April 13, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »

Yeah, I am ready for a road trip to Satsuma. Just give me Misty for about 15 minutes and we will know where to find Haleigh.

IM I will get over to the prayer thread and check out the pics.

Glad Eli is doing so well. He is a tough lil' Monkey.I know you can't wait to hold him.
LOL .....Satsuma wont know what hit them when we get through........Im not going back to that Mobile Home though unless its daylight.....................

Sure don't blame you, HH!    

Want to ask you a question.  Over yonder they've discussed Jeremiah, said that he was basically running the Haleighbug Center.  And that he has up and left town same as Cobra, something to do with being warned about 'planted evidence' or something by LE.  If it's true, that Jeremiah has left, could that be why the Haleighbug Center was closed at times during the day, when it was expected to be open? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: April 13, 2009, 12:21:06 AM »

Has any more information been determined about HH's photos with the orbs?

O/T:

Go see the uRL in my thread, puzzler. I am so proud of that work I did for you! Wink

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: April 13, 2009, 12:21:50 AM »

God Bless Haleigh..

JMO I think LE was careless... The door was finally taken how many weeks later, did they check the washer and get swabs from it also the dryer,  vents, and lint filter..

And your right HH.. Did they take the drain pipe from the washer and take the dryer apart and look @ the drum.. Take the washer apart..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: April 13, 2009, 12:23:29 AM »

I forgot to add why doesnt Putnam county have money... With all the drug arrests , crimes arrests and even the no license arrests why dont they have money..Maybe instead of dropping charges they should start charging heavy fines
and jail term for drug and crime offenses ..With all the drugs going on its a  revolving door.. I think the LE department should be investigated.. Is this a lawless crooked county...

Jersey, am thinking that many arrests in Putnam County have been made, but it seems that many if not most of those charges have been dismissed.  I'd be putting pressure on the judge/s in that area.  Corruption starts somewhere, and it might be higher than LE.  Could be that LE is just as frustrated, if time and again their arrests are shot down and all their hard work seemingly for nothing.  A new sheriff in town is a good thing, but not if it's the same ole judge/s.  IMO. 

I agree, I can't even remember how many times I saw the name Peter Miller, Judge.........at least I think that was his name and it was on 90% of all the cases I pulled

Hmmmm..  That's sure not looking good is it? 

Do you or anyone else know if  Florida County Court Judges are elected in or appointed?  Am wondering if that area is basically "stuck" with him and whatever his decisions are, or if the local community can protest his decisions?

Don't know, but I can find out~I'm guessig they are appointed though

Thanks IM!  Sure might be time for a shake down at all levels of that court system!  Sure can't feel good to the hard-working honest LE with their boots on the ground, bringing the trash IN and having it hit the street before they finish writing their reports.  IMO

I agree, they need a Judge Judy type or the Judge that handled the OJ trial in Vegas.

I was wrong about being appointed, they ar elected, but he ran unopposed:

Putnam County--Peter T. Miller.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5743158/41-contested-judicial-races-on.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: April 13, 2009, 12:24:26 AM »

HH~you have nanners

JerseyGirl~glad to see you around again.....so, just for you
Gotcha and you have them back........I wanna know....where is Haleigh....................lets go to Satsuma and turn that  place upside down.........I have bail money if I have to slap Fibsey.........lol

Well, I'd have to smack Con too~as soon as Eli is in the clear, we're there. By the way, today they took him off dopamine, and all antibiotics (they thought he'd need a 10 day round), but not one of his cultures have come back positive and his eyes opened today He reminds me of a little kitten looking all over the place with such curiosity!

Thanks for all the prayers Monkeys.....I have on the side ordered a ton of monkey stuff for him

awww.... IM!!!

I am so glad he is doing well! We have been sending prayers and good thoughts for Elijah!

Your mention of a kitty made me think of this, that I found recently.

Hope you don't mind me posting it. It is funny to me. LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: April 13, 2009, 12:26:57 AM »

Yeah, I am ready for a road trip to Satsuma. Just give me Misty for about 15 minutes and we will know where to find Haleigh.

Glad Eli is doing so well. He is a tough lil' Monkey.I know you can't wait to hold him.
LOL .....Satsuma wont know what hit them when we get through........Im not going back to that Mobile Home though unless its daylight.....................

Want to ask you a question.  Over yonder they've discussed Jeremiah, said that he was basically running the Haleighbug Center.  And that he has up and left town same as Cobra, something to do with being warned about 'planted evidence' or something by LE.  If it's true, that Jeremiah has left, could that be why the Haleighbug Center was closed at times during the day, when it was expected to be open? 

Hadn't heard that one yet...I guess I was thinking it was because Crystal lives so far away and had been hopsitalized 3 times.......anyone feel free to update me on the Jeremiah story and planted evidenc

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: April 13, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »

Where do these people come up with this stuff from.........Jeremiah had to go take care of some business that he is in the middle of right now,   The Haleigh center was closed because Crystal and her friend was suppose to be there but as I told everyone they had a meeting with LE that day and of course Kim wanted Crystal there I guess and so they had to lock it up, Kim was talking about how they are making plans for different people to take shifts to keep it open, like say chrystal on one day from this time to this time and then her friend and then Marie and so on...   Do they post anything truthful or are they just posting anything they can come up with!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: April 13, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »

HH I have had 3 dreams about Haleigh.... I am not claiming to be psychic or anything but have been having trouble leting my mind rest at night. In my 1st dream, I had pulled into a dirt road that did not go very far....maybe 2-3 car lengths. There was some tall very green grass. The area went down hill to a couple of big trees and Haleigh was wrapped in a blanket under the low hanging branches of the big tree. The other 2 dreams are very similiar. She is wrapped in a blanket.

Hmmm.. Interesting!! 

And low hanging branches?  As in perhaps capable of scratching the side of a van? 

Have we ever heard yet if when LE returned the van, Misty's blanket that was supposedly inside it, was returned as well? 

Dang we need an arrest so the Sunshine Law can go into effect!!!  Inquiring minds have so many questions in this case! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: April 13, 2009, 12:29:40 AM »

HH~you have nanners

Gotcha and you have them back........I wanna know....where is Haleigh....................lets go to Satsuma and turn that  place upside down.........I have bail money if I have to slap Fibsey.........lol

Well, I'd have to smack Con too~as soon as Eli is in the clear, we're there. By the way, today they took him off dopamine, and all antibiotics (they thought he'd need a 10 day round), but not one of his cultures have come back positive and his eyes opened today He reminds me of a little kitten looking all over the place with such curiosity!

Thanks for all the prayers Monkeys.....I have on the side ordered a ton of monkey stuff for him

awww.... IM!!!

I am so glad he is doing well! We have been sending prayers and good thoughts for Elijah!

I laughed and laughed at this...it is so funny!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: April 13, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

HH~you have nanners

awww.... IM!!!

LOL~I actually think that's hysterical! Also, thanks for the prayers!

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1859 on: April 13, 2009, 12:30:49 AM »

In the first dream I could see the tire tracks in the tall grass going to the tree . It looked like a pasture or something with the fescue grass.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.