March 29, 2024, 12:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351165 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: April 13, 2009, 12:33:50 AM »

HH~you have nanners

JerseyGirl~glad to see you around again.....so, just for you

hey IM..OMG..LOL.. I needed that...

...um ... the rest of us like to laugh too ;-/

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: April 13, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Just popped in to see if there had been any updates prior to calling it a night.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Warrants Section

Name   R   S   DOB   Offense
TRAYLOR,JAMIE HUGHES    W   F   10/13/1975   PROBATION VIOLATION
TRAYLOR,JAMIE HUGHES    W   F   10/13/1975   WORTHLESS CHECK
who is this Heart?

Maybe related to Ron's black friend guy, Orlando Traylor.

BTW higherhopes , just or approximately how close to Ronald's trailer home is the man (Mr Poppa??) that said he heard noises the night Haleigh went missing?

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:15 AM »

Brandi, I left you a post in your avatar thread, the kittens need some red white and blue too!!!!!! lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1863 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »

The blankets the sheets the blanket the sheets..I washed them because Haleigh peed on them.. I was sleeping and I had to get up.. I wasnt going to post this but it is bothering me... When someone dies body fluids are released... The sheets the blanket, washed them ...

God Bless Haleigh..
They need to take the washer and dryer apart and check the drains and the filters,   gosh I dont even want to think about it!!!!

JMO I think LE was careless... The door was finally taken how many weeks later, did they check the washer and get swabs from it also the dryer,  vents, and lint filter..

Great ideas folks!!! 

IMO too, those things 'should have' been checked out right away, and taken for possible evidence. 

Seems to me that since Gma said the floor in the laundry area typically has piles of laundry laying around, the very fact that the washer/dryer had been going in the first place on that night could be seen as circumstantial. 

Misty said herself she was exhausted, and later on we heard that she was recuping from a 3 day bender that she admits to.  Would she really have taken the time to put in loads of laundry before either heading out to party, or passing out from exhaustion/weekend?  Seems to me that if she was doing laundry at all, in that condition, there likely would only be one reason. 

To get rid of any evidence. 

IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: April 13, 2009, 12:37:36 AM »

In the first dream I could see the tire tracks in the tall grass going to the tree . It looked like a pasture or something with the fescue grass.
Did it feel like it might have been around water, or did you notice, I saw a few little roads like that in Satsuma..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: April 13, 2009, 12:38:45 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Just popped in to see if there had been any updates prior to calling it a night.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Warrants Section

Name   R   S   DOB   Offense
who is this Heart?

Maybe related to Ron's black friend guy, Orlando Traylor.

BTW higherhopes , just or approximately how close to Ronald's trailer home is the man (Mr Poppa??) that said he heard noises the night Haleigh went missing?
refresh my mind Heart,   which side of Ron did he live on?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1866 on: April 13, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »

I guess I will be posted over yonder as another nut job lol. But IM can tell you I told her about this about 6 or 7 weeks ago.I have felt ever since she has been missing that she is on the way to Ron's work. And they have not searched there. I posted on the first page of Haleigh's thread the day she went missing that Ron and Misty were lying and that Haleigh was already gone. I just want them to SEARCH!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: April 13, 2009, 12:40:22 AM »

The blankets the sheets the blanket the sheets..I washed them because Haleigh peed on them.. I was sleeping and I had to get up.. I wasnt going to post this but it is bothering me... When someone dies body fluids are released... The sheets the blanket, washed them ...

God Bless Haleigh..
They need to take the washer and dryer apart and check the drains and the filters,   gosh I dont even want to think about it!!!!

JMO I think LE was careless... The door was finally taken how many weeks later, did they check the washer and get swabs from it also the dryer,  vents, and lint filter..

Great ideas folks!!! 

IMO too, those things 'should have' been checked out right away, and taken for possible evidence. 

Seems to me that since Gma said the floor in the laundry area typically has piles of laundry laying around, the very fact that the washer/dryer had been going in the first place on that night could be seen as circumstantial. 

Misty said herself she was exhausted, and later on we heard that she was recuping from a 3 day bender that she admits to.  Would she really have taken the time to put in loads of laundry before either heading out to party, or passing out from exhaustion/weekend?  Seems to me that if she was doing laundry at all, in that condition, there likely would only be one reason. 

To get rid of any evidence. 

IMO

Thats what Im wondering too Wyks, my God didnt they have and extra blanket or two, if something happened at my home that late at night I would just get another blanket for the time being and worry about the washing thing in the morning, it is wierd...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1868 on: April 13, 2009, 12:40:54 AM »

I agree, they need a Judge Judy type or the Judge that handled the OJ trial in Vegas.

I was wrong about being appointed, they ar elected, but he ran unopposed:

Putnam County--Peter T. Miller.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5743158/41-contested-judicial-races-on.html

Thanks for finding that, IM!  Great work!   

I'd like to see several in that area going before Judge Judy.  Heeeeee.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: April 13, 2009, 12:43:52 AM »

I did not see any water at all HH. It looked just like a pasture. The dirt road part of it was not very long....,

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: April 13, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »

Brandi, I left you a post in your avatar thread, the kittens need some red white and blue too!!!!!! lol

I have not read your post in the avatar thread yet, HH .. but I gave your kittens a lot of red, white and blue already.

Your kitties are in there starting on page 49! Go find them! They want to be found!

LOL

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: April 13, 2009, 12:49:10 AM »

2 year-old Muslim girl beaten to death last week in Chicago…Where is the outrage?

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d12-2-yearold-Muslim-girl-beaten-to-death-last-week-in-ChicagoWhere-is-the-outrage

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: April 13, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »

I have not read your post in the avatar thread yet, HH .. but I gave your kittens a lot of red, white and blue already.

Your kitties are in there starting on page 49! Go find them! They want to be found!

LOL

Oh   Thank You,   I will go look right now!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: April 13, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

I did not see any water at all HH. It looked just like a pasture. The dirt road part of it was not very long....,
Let me look at some pictures real fast and I will get back with you!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1874 on: April 13, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

I guess I will be posted over yonder as another nut job lol. But IM can tell you I told her about this about 6 or 7 weeks ago.I have felt ever since she has been missing that she is on the way to Ron's work. And they have not searched there. I posted on the first page of Haleigh's thread the day she went missing that Ron and Misty were lying and that Haleigh was already gone. I just want them to SEARCH!!!

This is true, we talked about it over the phone and ou couldn't even sleep for night.......you also thought it could have been our of the 5 mile radius near Mama Neves house IIRC, you were almost as shaken up as HH was.

This if for anyone over yonder who wants to head over here to make fun of people......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1875 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:54 AM »

RIGHT HERE D@MNIT~That is at least the 10th case I have heard of in a yr, when is this madness going to stop. Most muslim teens are killed because they are too "western" for their parent's culture, MOO~you don't like our laws, get the hell out of our country. Thank God one case was brought to justice, the FBI had wiretapped the house due to the family owning a grocery store and food stamp fraud, the parents tried to say that they stabbed their teenage daughter in self-defense, except she had defensive wonds all over~when the FBI listened to the tapes from the night she was murdered in cold blood by her parents they heard her begging her mother to help her, but instead she held her down while the father stabbed her too death

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: April 13, 2009, 01:07:01 AM »

Darla, you do know that the road that Ronald lived on is just a little one car rutted road that you have to make 3 tries before you can turn around and it leads off into the woods that kinda open up into a vacant area before going into the river, the road gets even smaller the further you go away from that house!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 13, 2009, 01:11:37 AM »

Yeah, I am ready for a road trip to Satsuma. Just give me Misty for about 15 minutes and we will know where to find Haleigh.

IM I will get over to the prayer thread and check out the pics.

Glad Eli is doing so well. He is a tough lil' Monkey.I know you can't wait to hold him.
LOL .....Satsuma wont know what hit them when we get through........Im not going back to that Mobile Home though unless its daylight.....................

Sure don't blame you, HH!    

Want to ask you a question.  Over yonder they've discussed Jeremiah, said that he was basically running the Haleighbug Center.  And that he has up and left town same as Cobra, something to do with being warned about 'planted evidence' or something by LE.  If it's true, that Jeremiah has left, could that be why the Haleighbug Center was closed at times during the day, when it was expected to be open? 

Where do these people come up with this stuff from.........Jeremiah had to go take care of some business that he is in the middle of right now,   The Haleigh center was closed because Crystal and her friend was suppose to be there but as I told everyone they had a meeting with LE that day and of course Kim wanted Crystal there I guess and so they had to lock it up, Kim was talking about how they are making plans for different people to take shifts to keep it open, like say chrystal on one day from this time to this time and then her friend and then Marie and so on...   Do they post anything truthful or are they just posting anything they can come up with!

Ah ok, thanks for explaining that! 

From what I've read over yonder, some "info" is coming from members who are "locals", who have been sharing their perspectives.  Even if every single one of the locals are indeed locals, some/most of what they are sharing could still be the local gossip and hearsay, not actual factual info seen in person or from an actual player in this case. 

So IMO, it's a good idea to run some of these things we've heard past those of you who have actually been there, talked with some of these folks, seen with your own eyes. 

Thanks again!   

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: April 13, 2009, 01:13:11 AM »

Darla, you do know that the road that Ronald lived on is just a little one car rutted road that you have to make 3 tries before you can turn around and it leads off into the woods that kinda open up into a vacant area before going into the river, the road gets even smaller the further you go away from that house!

No I didn't know that, but I don't think she is that close . I think she is on the road Ron takes to work or near his mother's

God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: April 13, 2009, 01:30:26 AM »

Thursday

Donations being accepted for Haleigh Cummings, c/o Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida, noon-2 a.m. Thursdays-Saturdays until Haleigh is found, Spurs Saloon, 101 S. 10th St., Palatka. (386) 329-9919.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-04-12/story/first_coast_happenings

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.