March 29, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351187 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1880 on: April 13, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »

RIGHT HERE D@MNIT~That is at least the 10th case I have heard of in a yr, when is this madness going to stop. Most muslim teens are killed because they are too "western" for their parent's culture, MOO~you don't like our laws, get the hell out of our country. Thank God one case was brought to justice, the FBI had wiretapped the house due to the family owning a grocery store and food stamp fraud, the parents tried to say that they stabbed their teenage daughter in self-defense, except she had defensive wonds all over~when the FBI listened to the tapes from the night she was murdered in cold blood by her parents they heard her begging her mother to help her, but instead she held her down while the father stabbed her too death

I've heard this too, and it's disgusting!!  Seems like some want to come to our country yet follow the rules/laws/customs/beliefs/practices/etc they held in their former country.  Whether or not any of those beliefs/etc actually break laws or fly in the face of what we hold dear in America.  Those muslim teens, for example, who now live in America having been brought here by their parents, are now protected by the laws here, even if that means being protected from actions by their own parents.  IMO, if someone doesn't want to live by the law of the land in the USA, even toward their own family members, they ought not be allowed to step one foot on our soil.  Period. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: April 13, 2009, 01:33:29 AM »

RIGHT HERE D@MNIT~That is at least the 10th case I have heard of in a yr, when is this madness going to stop. Most muslim teens are killed because they are too "western" for their parent's culture, MOO~you don't like our laws, get the hell out of our country. Thank God one case was brought to justice, the FBI had wiretapped the house due to the family owning a grocery store and food stamp fraud, the parents tried to say that they stabbed their teenage daughter in self-defense, except she had defensive wonds all over~when the FBI listened to the tapes from the night she was murdered in cold blood by her parents they heard her begging her mother to help her, but instead she held her down while the father stabbed her too death

I've heard this too, and it's disgusting!!  Seems like some want to come to our country yet follow the rules/laws/customs/beliefs/practices/etc they held in their former country.  Whether or not any of those beliefs/etc actually break laws or fly in the face of what we hold dear in America.  Those muslim teens, for example, who now live in America having been brought here by their parents, are now protected by the laws here, even if that means being protected from actions by their own parents.  IMO, if someone doesn't want to live by the law of the land in the USA, even toward their own family members, they ought not be allowed to step one foot on our soil.  Period. 

Amen.   stay home where your beliefs are the way everyone is raised and treated and all they know!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: April 13, 2009, 01:38:01 AM »

Amen.   stay home where your beliefs are the way everyone is raised and treated and all they know!

...or be willing to accept the laws/customs of the country in which you wish to reside.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1883 on: April 13, 2009, 01:45:45 AM »

Nite all monkeys~it's way past my bed time (as usual)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: April 13, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »

Goodnight IM,  God Bless all the Angels that are not home and safe,.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: April 13, 2009, 07:19:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's.. As usual you guys had a busy night.. This old Monkey just couldn't stay up and participate..  Day was just too busy..  I read through the post from last night.  And those for Haleigh... I guess, it's really back to square one.. The night she disappeared.  There is no simple deduction here.
I believe this is what the LE is and was facing and why.

I'm going to be out for the day, so I can't help for a bit.. 

square 1.  Think we have been here a few times....
a. took Haleigh to harm or for revenge  = Death = Predator / Drug issues.
b. Haleigh harmed and disposed of.       = Death = ron / short elevator
c. took Haleigh for protection              = A Live = ??????? .

Those are the only three reason's that I can honestly think of, For Haleigh to have been removed from the house.  It's as simple as that.  Can anyone add to the reasons?  Unless it was an Alien Abduction, and she is flying around on a space ship....?????  don't laugh, people believe these things happen...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: April 13, 2009, 07:55:23 AM »

Amen again! God Bless the USA! Stay outta here if you don't like the way we Americans are...our customs, our laws etc....If they are going to immigrate over here, then they need to respect our views/laws etc..instead of us changing everything for them to like living here...don't even get me started on all of this...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »

I just know for fact, that a Canadian came to the US back in the '60's on a visa and was granted permanent residence.  He was told...if you want to live in our country then...you can fight for our country.  He was immediately put on the ...draft list.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1888 on: April 13, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

I'm outraged, and I'm with both of you, get out if you can't figure out or obey our rules, period.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: April 13, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: April 13, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys all and to all friendly guests!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: April 13, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »

Good morning monkeys and guests!   

Wonder what this week will bring?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1892 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »

Good morning monkeys and guests!   

Wonder what this week will bring?   

I'm afraid to even know 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1893 on: April 13, 2009, 12:34:48 PM »

I've asked Art Harris if he will post what his segment on Geraldo would have talked about. He has said he received an email stating the story was cancelled due to Cpt. Phillips escaping his captors. using the word cancelled does not give me hope it is rescheduled, so I'm hoping he will post what the two of them intended to discuss, actually I believe the interview is already taped, I wonder if he has the right to post it on his own site or paraphrase it in the least.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: April 13, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

I've asked Art Harris if he will post what his segment on Geraldo would have talked about. He has said he received an email stating the story was cancelled due to Cpt. Phillips escaping his captors. using the word cancelled does not give me hope it is rescheduled, so I'm hoping he will post what the two of them intended to discuss, actually I believe the interview is already taped, I wonder if he has the right to post it on his own site or paraphrase it in the least.

Good going maureen!

Hope that he post something soon.

Heart
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: April 13, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys all and to all friendly guests!

OT --- Heart.  Yes, I am outraged too about the beating death of this little 2 year old, but the lack of media coverage is partly due to  the lack of mystery here.  We had two sisters murdered by their father in my area.  They were dressing western style and dating.  He ran away, and stories are still running in an effort to find him. 

There is a real problem here with the perception that children (girls) are property.  Family honor killings and mutilations make me sick.   We really do need to make immigrants of all faiths and cultures understand that they do not have the right to kill and maim their children.  That they will be punished severely.   Perhaps we need a required course for them.    Uh Oh.... I'm beginning to rave.  Sorry.

Chi-M

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

Babysitter found sleeping in bathroom

The Associated Press  |   Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 ; Updated: 12:33 AM on Monday, April 13, 2009

PORT ST. LUCIE (AP) -- Authorities say a Treasure Coast woman fell asleep in the bathroom while a toddler she was supposed to be watching wandered the street.

Port St. Lucie police say the 2-year-old boy was found on a canal bank Friday with two alligators in the water. When police searched the babysitter's home, officers say they found 26-year-old Brandy Lynn Albright asleep on the toilet.

Jail records show that Albright was arrested and charged with child neglect.

She was later released on $2,500 bail.

http://staugustine.com/stories/041309/state_041309_049.shtml

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: April 13, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »

Babysitter found sleeping in bathroom

The Associated Press  |   Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 ; Updated: 12:33 AM on Monday, April 13, 2009

PORT ST. LUCIE (AP) -- Authorities say a Treasure Coast woman fell asleep in the bathroom while a toddler she was supposed to be watching wandered the street.

Port St. Lucie police say the 2-year-old boy was found on a canal bank Friday with two alligators in the water. When police searched the babysitter's home, officers say they found 26-year-old Brandy Lynn Albright asleep on the toilet.

Jail records show that Albright was arrested and charged with child neglect.

She was later released on $2,500 bail.

http://staugustine.com/stories/041309/state_041309_049.shtml

This is just horrible, my God if you cant stay awake long enough to care for a child properly then get the Hell away from children, what the hell is wrong with these people?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: April 13, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's.. As usual you guys had a busy night.. This old Monkey just couldn't stay up and participate..  Day was just too busy..  I read through the post from last night.  And those for Haleigh... I guess, it's really back to square one.. The night she disappeared.  There is no simple deduction here.
I believe this is what the LE is and was facing and why.

I'm going to be out for the day, so I can't help for a bit.. 

square 1.  Think we have been here a few times....
a. took Haleigh to harm or for revenge  = Death = Predator / Drug issues.
b. Haleigh harmed and disposed of.       = Death = ron / short elevator
c. took Haleigh for protection              = A Live = ??????? .

Those are the only three reason's that I can honestly think of, For Haleigh to have been removed from the house.  It's as simple as that.  Can anyone add to the reasons?  Unless it was an Alien Abduction, and she is flying around on a space ship....?????  don't laugh, people believe these things happen...
These are the only reasons I can come up with also, and I bote for ........B

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: April 13, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

The search for Haleigh is stalled...Why? Maybe not enough evidence given the LE the benefit of doubt...

Now the last time frame Haleigh was last seen was 10 pm according to Fibsty.
Time frame 10pm to 3am. If Ron came home to help dispose of drugs in that home and its true he was seen @ a convenience store by his work  2am then the time line I am going to use is 10pm to 1:30am or 2 am wheather Haleigh was abducted or harmed. Does anyone know where the convenience store was located? I am looking for points of interests for the search of Haleigh... I am past all the rutro and focus
starting from the beginning as far as I am concern the search is on...  Where is Haleigh::MonkeyTongue::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.