April 26, 2024, 10:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352210 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 09:01:33 AM »

(would someone kindly remove one of my above photos...sorry...thanks)

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/02/sheriff-arrested-sex-offender-not-linked-to-missing-girl/

snipped from the above article....

We did go back on the evening that Haleigh disappeared and looked at the monitoring and he was within his home zone,” Hardy said.  Hardy said Loucakis was arrested Wednesday night after violating the restrictions of his “home zone.” Loucakis is under GPS monitoring and law enforcement was informed that he was not at his own home during the 10:00pm-6:00am curfew window as required. Hardy said they do know where he was, due to the GPS monitor, and they plan to do a precautionary search of that area.Hardy also said Loucakis was the first sex offender in the area interviewed immediately after Haleigh’s disappearance and said his home was searched.

This was Feb. 19th date of article....so he must have checked out as we have not heard much more from Sherifff on him.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »

My reply to Lucky got lost

Hi IM,,,,good to see you sneaking in! how are  ya?  baby and mom doing well?

Yes, baby thought to have had double pnuemonia, but he has had 2 rounds of heavy duty antibiotics and is very stable now............   but, scared the crapola out of me! He is a fighter for sure
So happy, Elated the baby is OKAY!!!!!!

Thanks Lucky~I swear, they had to give him verced (tranquilizer basically) in a drip to keep him from moving around so much.........even the neonatologist said he'd ever seen a baby sick with pnuemonia that wasn't listless, he was squirming even then, the doc said that means he has a fighter's spirit. So far today his white blood cell count is back to normal and he is very stable. Thank God to everyone sending prayers!

IM.....So glad to hear your grandson is doing better...Prayers for you and your family

KLAAS~ So true about the media.......they need to stay on it no matter what.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »

here is a update

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-04-05/story/family_feud_takes_focus_off_search_for_haleigh
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »

something else about this case that Ive noticed, and that is that it has never been mentioned in the enquirer  or globe or any of those kinds of  things either, Ive looked every single month and never has it been mentioned.....weird...

you are right HH...not a word in any of them...now that you mention it...
shamefully, I usually buy them every time I am in Target...can't help myself...I enjoy them...does that make me bad?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »

Thanks starcat, what a dirty shame this all is.     IM so glad to hear the little one is doing so much better, what a fighter, he is going to do something big with his life.     HH, you are right, I have not seen anything about Haleigh in the tabloids at all, strange.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »

something else about this case that Ive noticed, and that is that it has never been mentioned in the enquirer  or globe or any of those kinds of  things either, Ive looked every single month and never has it been mentioned.....weird...

shamefully, I usually buy them every time I am in Target...can't help myself...I enjoy them...does that make me bad?
Shame on you, you should see how many we have 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 10:58:33 AM »

morning monkeys,,
Does anyone recall the news clips, of rc and misty, on the first of 2nd day of Haleigh being missing,,,..misty and rc were walking, they were in unison step, and both smoking at same time.. As they walked, there is a tall, hefty black man that walks behind them..
My question is, does anyone know who this man is??  mio
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »

very good article..sadly, I agree that all this infighting has taken away from Haleigh...shame on them for doing that..this could have all gone on behind the scenes....the same outcome will come of it...either Ron will be declared unfit and Crystal will get custody of the kids or else the kids will remain with Ron...None of this dirty laundry being aired has helped in the search for Haleigh IMO...I can't recall any other case of a missing child off the top of my head where the parents of said missing child has acted this shamefully...they have been mostly respectful of the child  and each other and didn't use the opportunity to "get" back at each other...jmo...

Another thing that I was wondering...remember the picture of Haleigh where some think that she has bandages on her hands...(I don't think they are) ...does any smart monkee have another picture of her on that day with the same clothes on that may or may not show her without what ever was on her hands? or could it be blown up to show a closer view? I am not good at any of that stuff or I would have done it myself...
anyone?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »

morning monkeys,,
Does anyone recall the news clips, of rc and misty, on the first of 2nd day of Haleigh being missing,,,..misty and rc were walking, they were in unison step, and both smoking at same time.. As they walked, there is a tall, hefty black man that walks behind them..
Can't think of his name, he is a pastor and friend of Rons.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 11:03:56 AM »

Shame on you, you should see how many we have 

IM...so happy that babe is doing well...

gotta go...having dear grand daughters 6th birthday party today...and may I just say that I am so grateful that I have her,  I thank God every day for her and my other grand kids...She is around Haleigh's age and whenever I hug her, I give her an extra squeeze for Haleigh's parents who can't hug her right now .....hope that they get the chance again and soon...
xxxxx

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »

* DOCUMENTS
    * WHO’S WHO
    * PHOTOS*
    * CONTACT
    * CASEY’S CUPID PROFILE
    * RULES
    * PLACES OF INTEREST

Sunday, April 05, 2009
The Caylee Daily

* Home
    * Casey Anthony
          o Casey Anthony Baby Photos
          o Casey Anthony Party Photos
          o Casey Anthony Photobucket Pictures
    * Caylee Anthony
    * Haleigh Cummings
    * The Casual Spot
          o Prayer & Praises
          o Recipes
          o The BackRoom
          o The Dawg House
    * Woodsong Productions
    * z Rules

Subscribe to RSS Subscribe to The Caylee Daily
Haliegh Cummings: Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris
April 4, 2009 by: Express

search_286_20090213115015589_320_240SATSUMA, Fla.–He’s been called the mystery man who holds the key to unlocking the secrets of Misty (then Croslin), and the conflicting timelines she’s given in the days and hours before Haleigh Cummings, age 5, went missing from the trailer where the 17 year old babysitter claims they were sleeping. Then, amid rumors about Misty and her mystery man, she married Haleigh’s father, Ronald, 26–and the couple stopped talking publically.

His name is Gregory Page, 28, aka White Boy Greg, an aspiring, graphic designer and single father of two with big time dreams who has been plagued by drug arrests and stints in the county jail for possession.

So far, he’s kept his own counsel, aghast at talk show hosts begging him to call and jack up ratings, rants he blames for sending his mother to the ER with a stroke, and his five year old into a tantrum of tears, as his mug shot flashes across the TV screen in Palatka, Florida.

He’s spoken in depth to police about his time with Misty, investigators confirm, his mother, and an outside private eye and bounty hunter named William Staubs, who goes by the street name, Cobra.

“I’m light-complected, had a white father and my mother is black, so they call me ‘White Boy’ on the street,” Page tells me in his first media interview that can be heard exclusively on artharris.com.

In that interview, Page tells me he did have a “fling” with Misty the weekend before she reported Haleigh missing, but was not with her that Monday night.

“Only a fool would be at another man’s house, laying up with his girlfriend,” he tells me on in a phone call he agreed to let me tape. “It was a brief little fling, not like no love or anything, no relationship, (just) like ‘how ya doin.’”

“I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

But Page adamantly denies he’s the mysterious “black man in black” with “squeaky” shoes who Haleigh’s, baby brother, Junior, age 4, reportedly told his mother, great grandmother, and police he’d seen in the trailer that night. According to the reports, Junior said the man had made the couch “bounce” and took his sister.

Page believes he was scapegoated over his drug arrests to divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together.

Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.” And William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he’s talked to Page for hours, checked out his story, and is convinced he’s telling the truth about that weekend and any Haleigh connection.

Playing cupid that weekend: a Kristina Prevatt, 18, who everyone calls “Nay Nay.” She says she introduced Misty to Page. Soon everyone was eager to get the party started, say both Page and Prevatt, and soon everyone was high, including Misty.

“Cocaine?” I ask Page.

“Yeah, he says, “and pills, all kind of shit.”

“What kind of pills?”

“Roxies, and all that,” says Page.

“What are ‘roxies?’” I ask.

“It’s a breakthrough for Oxycontin,” Page explained. “I’m not going to lie to you, I do a little drugs, but I’m going to straighten up.”

After the news broke about Misty as the witness at the center of the missing child, Page’s mother, Lyn, tells me, “I asked (Greg), ‘Did you go to bed with that girl?’ And he said, he had, three times.’”

Page believes some may have used Junior’s purported “black man in black” siting to hype his drug history and divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. (Remember cousin Joe in Tennessee, the Cummings’ family prime suspect who has dropped off police radar?) Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together. Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.”

Their fated encounter began, as Prevatt tells artharris.com in an exclusive interview, when she took a frantic call from a distraught Misty who reported she’d just been in a terrible fight with Ronald. He’d exploded in rage when she informed him she was pregnant, says Nay Nay, who believes it was a ruse to pressure him.

“She showed me the pregnancy tests,” says Prevatt, “it was positive, but I think it was her sister’s. She was in love with Ronald and wanted him to marry her. She said she can’t leave him because she said he gives her what she wants.”

If Cummings did believe her, he wasn’t buying paternity.

“She said he kept calling her a ‘whore, that it wasn’t his baby, a ‘n— lover’ because she hangs out with me, and my baby Daddy is black….He dropped her off at her brother’s house, but kept her clothes. She ran down the road and called me and I picked her up.”

—————–

So it began, the wild weekend. But as Page’s mother clarifies and an astute reader confirms with Prevatt’s traffic tickets in a post, the teenagers were hanging out at least as early as Feb. 3, when Prevatt says they started cruising in her blue Lincoln, which clipped a truck at an intersection; Nay Nay kept driving.

No one was hurt but Prevatt confirms she left the scene; the other driver called 911 and cops pulled her over.

By fate or coincidence, they wrote her ticket outside the house of Greg Page’s mother, Lyn, an Army reserve veteran and home health care worker who cares for his two toddlers and four other children.

It was hot, so Lyn invited Nay Nay, Misty and another friend inside, made small talk, asked if they knew her son, Greg, and whipped out family photos of the strapping, six footer with light skin.

“I’ve GOT to meet him,” gushed Misty. ‘I want to meet him.”

“She seemed very nice, very polite,” says Lyn in an exclusive interview with artharris.com and asked that her last name not be used.

Later that week, Wednesday or Thursday before Haleigh vanished, she recalls seeing her son riding around with the girls–Misty, Nay Nay and Amber Brooks, a Ronald Cummings “ex” he dated before Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield and who has custody of their son.

“Greg is a good looking young man,” says Page’s mother, “the girls like him.”

Page says he’d never met Misty until that Thursday, when she got a ride from Prevatt, an old Misty acquaintance who knew Ronald from Amber Brooks days. Greg said he didn’t know Ronald Cummings. “Me and Misty and Nay Nay were hanging out, doing drugs and partying, and she came back the next day and we hanged out.”

That weekend, Page says he cruised with the girls between Palatka and St. Augustine, where Amber Brooks tells artharris.com she had words with Misty for purportedly stealing her man and “trying to take my child.” They were pulled apart before it came to blows, says Prevatt.

Misty was trying to forget Ronald, says Prevatt. “Smoking weed, drinking, (taking) downers, roxies, snorting cocaine,” says Prevatt. “She’d turned her phone off and acted like she wasn’t even thinking of Ronald after she hooked up with Greg.”

But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.”

Several calls to Ronald’s family and to Misty’s were not returned.

But I recall dinner with Cummings about ten days ago, when Cobra pressed him over Misty cancelling a crime scene walk-through she’d promised to do, clear things up. Bringing up White Boy Greg, Cobra pushed a button; Ronald was still furious, if philosophical, about Misty hooking up with him. “So what if she (slept with)” a (black man), he said, using the racial epithet. “I still love her and one of my best friends is black.”

In our interview, Page says he last saw Misty about 4 a.m. Sunday, Feb, 8, and learned later she was going to visit her father, laid up in the hospital from a car accident, busted leg.

He says Misty called him, “said she wanted to hook up later.” But later never came. He says he called, but she never called back, and he didn’t reach out after Haleigh turned up missing. “I didn’t need the heat,” he says.

Meanwhile, Misty was apparently ambivalent about her breakup with Ronald, couldn’t shake his spell. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby,” Prevatt told me.

By Sunday, the party was winding down.

“She said she wasn’t going back to Ronald, and said for me to drop her off at her brother’s house,” recalls Prevatt, “that she had to take care of the kids,” unclear if she meant her nephews or Haleigh and Junior. “I asked her, ‘You going to Ronald’s? But she didn’t answer, she was over in a corner talking quietly to him on the phone. They both kept talking and hanging up.”

Then Misty made a personal request. “She asked me if I had a condom,” says Prevatt. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”

She’s not sure where Misty spent the night Sunday, and Monday morning, Haleigh was supposed to take the school bus. Often, Misty would walk the kids to the bus, sometimes in her pajamas. That’s what three sets of parents with children on the bus tell me.

Only on Monday morning, Jerry Santos, a neighbor at the bus stop with his children tells me Ronald raced by in his purple car with tinted windows, came inches away from hitting a pickup truck–and mowing him and kids down in the loading area. Inside, Santos could make out Haleigh. “My daughter was still scared that afternoon about how close he came, she couldn’t stop talking about it,” says Santos.

Other parents tell me Haleigh did not ride the bus that morning, raising questions about whether Misty spent the night elsewhere; it looked like Ronald had to scramble to get Haleigh to school on time, turning him into a speed demon, perhaps concerned another tardy would put him in hot water with Haleigh’s school and the Department of Family Services.

But Haleigh did ride the bus home. Ronald has said he picked her up and took her home before he went to work, but two sets of parents tell me they saw Misty pull up in the blue van, and yell at the children to hurry as they piled in.

“It all comes back to Misty,” Cobra tells me, “and her timeline. No one knows what she was doing after she visited her Dad at the hospital Monday. Or whether she was even home that night (Monday). So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”

Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says her friend, Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, she says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying slut.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

Source:  By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, artharris.com
Filed under: Haleigh Cummings
Tags: Brad Conway, Casey Anthony, Casey Anthony Pictures, Casey Orlando Florida News, Caylee Anthony, Caylee Anthony Latest News, Cindy Anthony, CNN, George Anthony, Greta On the Record, Haleigh Cummings, hln news, Lee Anthony, Leonard Padilla, Sean Krause, Tony Lazzaro, Zenaida Gonzalez
Comments
75 Responses to “Haliegh Cummings: Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris”
« Older Comments

marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 6:58 pm

RPB,
      Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Haleigh was found and she could be drug tested!

MISTY DID SOMETHING TO THAT CHILD! If she didn’t she dang sure
      knows who did….
      X(
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Hi Janet!
      :-*
      ♥.·:*Janet ♥.·:* says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:00 pm

J.H. says:
      April 4, 2009 at 4:46 pm
      Hi Marylee and Janet I agree with all your thoughts. What I want to add as a recovering addit myself that oxycottin is very very hard to come off of. I is like morphine. Anyone of the charters that take this for just a bit your hooked. A very terriable sickness and withdraw will occur if you go without. My point its very addicting and expensive. I dont know if Crystal is really clean or not but what I do know none of them can put the kids first with these drugs.That may explain Crystals Drs oppointment instead of something the police needed from her at the time The best way to get help is treatment and groups and family support and theropy.May they all clean up.
      Thanks for enlightening us, J.H. And I’m so glad that you’re recovering from this horrible addiction. Just know that we all have skeletons in our closets and none of us are perfect, so you are not alone. Bless you for sharing your thoughts will us and I pray that you make a full recovery. Hugs to you!! Smile
      April 4, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Marylee, we should all be detectives, don’t you agree? Smile

But seriously, I wonder why law enforcement hasn’t figured it all out yet. Between the drug use and the door being propped open (very suspicious since  one else knew that the door shut by itself other than Misty and Ron) plus Misty’s “company” some nights while Ron is at work…they really need to drill her until she surrenders and tells the truth once and for all. She and Ron have plenty to be suspicious about, no doubt. And I’ll never forget the time I saw a news clip of Ron talking about the fund that the bank had set up for Haleigh.  He seemed to have suddenly come to life and even seemed a bit “too anxious”  for people to make their donations. Did anyone else notice this or was it just my imagination? I’m still wondering where this money goes if the child is never found? Does anyone know??
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:21 pm

Janet, hi girl!  The money goes to the victim or the victims family if  it’s
      not  all used the investigation…I think the family can us it for whatever they
      need at the time…

marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:30 pm

April 4, 2009 at 7:12 pm
      Marylee, we should all be detectives, don’t you agree

Yes I do  Janet,
      I keep thinking that in the Haleigh, as well as the Caylee case…That
      surly, LE has something big they are keeping from us…
      I’m not feeling it yet though are you?
      Exclamation
      Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:35 pm

April 4, 2009 at 6:52 pm
      Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 4:11 pm
      Nancy Grace in my humble opinion has been so off on this story.. Being downright cruel to crystal and her attorney but giving Ron and Misty a pass. I hope she gets custody of Junior he needs to be out of that house.
      Geraldo was right all along….
      My thought exactly! She’s not cutting Crystal (no pun intented) any slack whatsoever. It’s like she thinks that Ron and Misty and good, honest people. I’m really very surprised at Nancy regarding this subject. She’s usually much smarter than that!
      ———————-
      I know. I usually agree with most everything she says. Except of course, her cluelessness when it came to the Anthonys’. Thank God she is finally waking up and smelling the coffee there. But, the way she has treated Crystal and her attorney since day one has been downright rude but yet she has been very kind to Misty, Ron and his family. Don’t get me wrong, Crystal I am sure is not perfect, but… she seems to have cleaned up her life and genuinely loves her kids. It just seems to me that she could  give Jr a better living environment then what he is currently living with.
      Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:37 pm

By the way everyone I heard that Ron went to a tatoo parlor in Tampa and bragged to the owner about how much money he is making from this case.
      If this is true, sure reminds me of some other dysfunction family in Florida.
      Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:42 pm

marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 6:58 pm
      RPB,
      Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Haleigh was found and she could be drug tested!
      MISTY DID SOMETHING TO THAT CHILD! If she didn’t she dang sure
      knows who did….
      ——————
      unfortunately I think that haleigh is deceased. I so hope I am wrong but 3 cadaver dogs hitting on the same dumpster is not good. Those dogs do not lie.
      RockymOUNTAINHI!!! says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:54 pm

If misty wanted a baby she probably figured one less {Haleigh} would make ron more receptive to having another. Maybe he told her they could  not afford another and her sick logic was that   one gone would make room for another. She manipulated a marriage after Haleigh went missing “its what Haleigh wanted”IF she gets pregnant and says “its what Haleigh wanted”then shes working him. People always seem to be washing bedding when someone goes missing. The dogs hit on that waterbody  nearby wonder if they drained it.
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Deanna J, I think she’s deceased also…bless her heart    :emotion:

JH was saying, he/she thought the kids should be drug tested to check
      if Misty had been giving them something to make them sleep..
      So I was saying it would be awesome if she could be tested  ect..
      Very Happy
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:10 pm

Rocky!  I was thinking the same thing!!

Either that or she’s trying to give him back something she took away from ..him……
      like his daughter maybe!
      Idea   
      I asked many times about the water and also I get the sick thought
      of  gators in that swampy place….
      Surprised
      loulou says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:11 pm

huh? I am confused. This sounds like a bunch of jr. high students talking.
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:13 pm

well loulou….I’m just a young thing!
      Very Happy   So maybe I am in Jr. High!
      Mel in NV says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:16 pm

marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 6:54 pm
      Hi Mel,  Hi Janet,   

A belated “Hey!” to ya, marylee!       Smile
      loulou says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:18 pm

marylee!, Oops… I was referring to the players in this saga (above article)… NOT you guys!!!!
      RockymOUNTAINHI!!! says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:34 pm

Marylee ;  she sounds obssessed with ron I think haleigh was competition for old dads attention.I think the news down in florida [caylee missing ]{sounds like haleigh missing} started giving that girl ideas,sounds like she had even more drugs at her disposal than casey to put that little girl out of commision.Shes trying to deflect attention to relatives THe black man in black idea in jrs head probably started with her.
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Hi Mel!
      Very Happy
      marylee says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:50 pm

RockymOUNTAINHIGH!!! says:
      Marylee ;  she sounds obsessed with ron I think haleigh was competition for old dads attention.I think the news down in florida [caylee missing ]{sounds like haleigh missing} started giving that girl ideas,sounds like she had even more drugs at her disposal than casey to put that little girl out of commision.Shes trying to deflect attention to relatives THe black man in black idea in jrs head probably started with her.
      ————————————————————————————-
      I’ll have to agree with you, Misty is definitely the key to finding Haleigh.
      Mel in NV says:
      April 4, 2009 at 8:50 pm

RockymOUNTAINHI!!! says:
      Shes trying to deflect attention to relatives THe black man in black idea in jrs head probably started with her.

You’re probably spot on!
      April 5, 2009 at 3:18 am

Yes I do  Janet,
      I keep thinking that in the Haleigh, as well as the Caylee case…That
      surly, LE has something big they are keeping from us…
      I’m not feeling it yet though are you?

As to your question…hmm..I’m not feeling it either. Something’s got to give sooner or later though! Someone has to be held accountable and it just makes total sense that it’s Ron and Misty and no other person..
      April 5, 2009 at 3:20 am

Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:37 pm
      By the way everyone I heard that Ron went to a tatoo parlor in Tampa and bragged to the owner about how much money he is making from this case.
      If this is true, sure reminds me of some other dysfunction family in Florida.
      April 5, 2009 at 3:29 am

Deanna J says:
      April 4, 2009 at 7:42 pm
      unfortunately I think that haleigh is deceased. I so hope I am wrong but 3 cadaver dogs hitting on the same dumpster is not good. Those dogs do not lie.
      April 5, 2009 at 4:24 am

IN REF TO DEANNA J ON 04/04/09@4:11P.M. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT NANCY GRACE.JUST LOOK AT HOW SHE WAS IN CINDY ANTHONY’S CORNER.I NOW THINK SHE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AS FAR A S THIS WOMAN IS CONCERNED. SHE IS BEGINNING TO SEE CINDY ANTHONY FOR WHAT SHE IS. SHE IS A LIAR AND SHE IS SEEING GEORGE IN THE SAME LIGHT. THESE PEOPLE ARE CON ARTISTS FROM THE INSIDE OUT. EVERY TIME L.P. WOULD  SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT CINDY, SHE WOULD TALK HIM DOWN AND GO TO SOMEONE ELSE ON THE PANEL.
      April 5, 2009 at 10:58 am

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

« Older Comments
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Cool Surprised ;-( Very Happy Wink Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Evil or Very Mad O:) Neutral :-* Sad( :poke: :love: :tired: :emotion: :party: clown :worried: X( :p
advertisment advertisment advertisment advertisment
April 2009 M    T    W    T    F    S    S
« Mar    «-»    
    1   2   3   4   5
6   7   8   9   10   11   12
13   14   15   16   17   18   19
20   21   22   23   24   25   26
27   28   29   30    

Daily Bible Verse

Gadgets powered by Google
Your Ad Here
Popular Posts

* Jail Inmate Discusses Contact With Casey Anthony
    * Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull
    * Join Leonard Padilla Live Tonight
    * Crime-scene photos, documents released in Casey Anthony case
    * Lee Wanted To Talk About Tony's Relationship With Casey
    * It Is Outrageous And Cruel - Do You Agree?

Recent Comments

* ♥.·:*Janet ♥.·:* on Haliegh Cummings: Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris
    * KLDFLIGHTRRT on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * RedFraggle on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * ¸.•’.´*Cricket1*`.’•. on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * >^.^< Coreysmom on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * Hazaka חזקה on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * .•’´*♫♪debbie♫♪*`’•. on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * Hazaka חזקה on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * Denise on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * .•’´*♫♪debbie♫♪*`’•. on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * Denise on Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend

Your Ad Here
Support The Caylee Daily
Amount:
Website(Optional):

* Open Thread For The Caylee Daily - Weekend
    * Haliegh Cummings: Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris
    * Casey Anthony’s Family Has Sick Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
    * Open Thread For The Nancy Grace Show 4/3

Meta

* Entries RSS
    * Comments RSS
    * WordPress.org

Polls

Is Casey Guilty or Not Guilty?

* Completely Innocent
    * Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated
    * Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder
    * Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment
    * Not Guilty - Complete Accident

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...
- © Copyright 2009 - The Caylee Daily -

Subscribe to The Caylee Daily News Feed Subscribe to The Caylee Daily Comments RSS
- Design by wp-them.es -
Blog Tool and Publishing Platform

The Caylee Daily is Digg proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache!
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 11:08:26 AM »

i am sry if i did that wrong
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

morning monkeys,,

thanks no rose... this guy buggs me...
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »

thanks starcat.....looks like the post was fine to me..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »

morning monkeys,,

Is it Orlando??
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 11:46:02 AM »

morning monkeys,,

Is it Orlando??

no  lady, this news scene was in front of rc's house, I believe it was the first or second day of Haleigh being missing...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »

morning monkeys,,

Is it Orlando??

no  lady, this news scene was in front of rc's house, I believe it was the first or second day of Haleigh being missing...
Isnt the preachers name Orlando?? I remember seeing the video u are talking about..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 11:58:52 AM »

morning monkeys,,

Is it Orlando??

Isnt the preachers name Orlando?? I remember seeing the video u are talking about..

oh duh mio, I neglected to read his name is Orlando.. hm, so, is this the guy who would not marry rc and misty?  Does he have a church there I wonder?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »

thanks starcat.....looks like the post was fine to me..
Thanks starcat 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

morning monkeys,,

Is it Orlando??

oh duh mio, I neglected to read his name is Orlando.. hm, so, is this the guy who would not marry rc and misty?  Does he have a church there I wonder?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzjSJyzf6c           see if this is the video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.