April 16, 2024, 01:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351863 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »

This may be what Grama was referring to.  From her link above. (Hope this is ok to post).

" Today, 10:32 PM   

After all of the talk and speculation about Haleighbug and the legality of the donations/financials I decided to go straight to the source and e mailed Kim Picazio to ask her about the structure and status of the organization. I explained that I am a member at Websleuths and that people were questioning the legality of the fundraising activities.

Within two minutes of my sending the e mail, I had a response from Kim telling me to call her and she would explain it to me. I expressed my surprise at the quick response and she told me that she responds to every e mail she receives pertaining to Haleigh. Kim appreciated my desire to get the right information out there and in my opinion is a straight shooter. I can understand why she has such a good reputation in South Florida.

Kim explained to me that the reason Haleighbug was started was to provide temporary financial assistance to Crystal and her family while they are relocated in the Putnam County area. She and her family did not intend to do something like this but their hands were forced because of an incident before Kim began representing Crystal. Crystal’s family and friends held a small fundraiser in the form of a chance prize drawing when they were still at the tents and had a jar with the monies raised. Ron went to the tent and took the money claiming it was his right to do so as Haleigh’s custodial parent. When Crystal’s family spoke with law enforcement about this, they found out this was indeed the case, that Ron was legally permitted to take this money and do as he pleased with it.

Kim told me that she has very little experience with not for profits since her area of expertise is family law, so she consulted with and hired an attorney named Brian Page who is a Trust Attorney with the firm Greenspoon Marder out of South Florida. The Trust Documents will be complete and submitted to Bank Atlantic this week.

In the process of setting up a trust, a beneficiary is named (in this case, Crystal) and that beneficiary is entitled to the moneys within the terms outlined in the trust. In the case of Haleighbug, the Acceptable Purposes include customary household needs (including food, lodging, diapers, and other normal day to day items), funding for searches for Haleigh, and upkeep and expenses of the Haleighbug Center. There are no salaries involved and Kim has secured a local person to act as Trustee of the account. This person is going to serve in that position at no charge and will be tasked with monitoring withdrawls from the account. Each and every expenditure is tracked with a receipt, and each and every donation is noted. Kim told me that everything given to the Haleighbug Center and the family is noted. This includes cash donations, gifts and even little things like ice cream or slurpees that are bought for Junior. Everything is tracked so that the integrity of the trust is not compromised.

Kim also said that a statutory requirement of the trust is that when the stated purpose is complete (in this case the search for Haleigh or a reasonable time frame after her disappearance) the monies remaining in the trust are to be given to someone in a situation similar to that of the beneficiary of the trust. Hence, when Haleigh is found or when an amount of time has passed in which it is not reasonable to expect Crystal to remain in Satsuma, the stated purpose will be complete.

Beyond that time , the status of Haleighbug will depend upon Crystal. Should she desire to turn the trust into a registered not for profit (501c3) organization, she will have to do so by having additional paperwork filed but at this point, they are working only to provide temporary assistance for Crystal and her family. Kim did assure me that they will not be buying cars, new wardrobes, tattoos, fur coats, or anything extravagant with any of the monies raised. Crystal does not have free access to the monies- even while the trust paperwork is in progress, she has to ask for money, explain what it is being used for, and provide receipts.

Since Kim was so forthcoming, I requested the opportunity to ask a few more questions and told her that I would be posting any information she shared here.

I asked about the child support situation. Kim said that she did obtain the paperwork and Crystal is in arrears of just over $4000. I asked about the $16,000 figure that has been reported by Ron’s friend and she said it is not $16,000, has never been $16,000. Kim went a step further and explained why Crystal was in arrears even though I did not ask. She said that Crystal was up to date on child support until 2007 when she was in a pretty serious car accident. Crystal had some injuries that prevented her from working for several months because she could not get a medical release to return to work. For anybody who does not know this, Florida does not have mandatory short term disability insurance. Therefore, when Crystal was unable to work, she had no income. Once Crystal recovered, she was working two jobs to get caught up on child support. One job was at a gas station, the other job was cleaning houses. Crystal was under the impression that the child support was being deducted from her paycheck as this was the case with her coworkers. Kim said that it wasn’t until she reviewed the child support paperwork with Crystal that she realized that an Income Deduction Order had never been filed and therefore, the child support was not being deducted and sent to Ron. Should Crystal have followed through on this and made sure the paperwork was in order? Definitely. But Kim described Crystal as very naïve and not very savvy with regard to the legal system. Kim did mention also that Crystal worked both jobs during the latter months of her pregnancy and despite lingering problems resulting from her car accident.

After Crystal had Chloe last year, she did stop working because due to the economic downturn there were no jobs available.

I also told Kim that there was a great deal of interest in what time Crystal arrived in Satsuma the morning of February 10. Kim told me that as she understands it, Crystal was in Putnam County by 7:30 AM and she offered to get a specific timeline and sequence of events from Crystal. I told her that I did not think that was necessary and that really it’s none of our business anyway.

Somehow this discussion led into Crystal’s history of drug use. Kim said that when Crystal was with Ron there was a great deal of drug abuse but that the week Crystal left Ron she voluntarily checked herself into rehab. Since she did not have insurance at the time, she was only permitted to stay for one week and was then discharged. It is Kim’s understanding that Crystal has been clean since then.

Kim also told me about the incident that was published in the Palatka Daily News concerning Cobra’s run in with DS. Something we did not know is that DS did not visit the Haleighbug building only one time. He was actually there three times over a period of two days. The terms of his bond include not only an ankle monitor with GPS, but also that he is not allowed to be near any children under the age of 18 years old. Well the Haleighbug Center has children on site all the time, so his three visits there were a violation of his bond. These visits were documented in incident reports filed with the Putnam County Sheriff’s office.
DS’ visits to the center were documented on video tape and Cobra visited the bailbonds man who secured DS’ bond. This is a guy named Parrish who has a criminal record of his own and therefore the company is registered in the name of his wife. The bailbondsman decided to revoke DS’ bond and gave Cobra permission to serve the revocation and bring DS in.

Cobra contacted the Sheriff’s office and they gave Cobra permission to revoke the bond and accompanied him to DS’ residence. Everything that happened was videotaped. When Snodgrass and his roommate Tim, a winter visitor came out of the house a slight physical altercation occurred and Snodgrass ended up in handcuffs and was walked to Cobra’s car. During this time, DS’s roommate Tim contacted the attorney representing DS, who then contacted the insurance/guaranty company with whom the Parrish bonds company works. For some reason, this guaranty company opted not to revoke the bond although the local bondsman wanted the bond revoked. At that point, the Sheriff’s Deputies on scene asked that DS be released and Cobra complied. Kim said that Cobra was very upset by this turn of events.

Since then, DS’ attorneys have threatened to file false imprisonment charges and may be using the incident to have the very serious charges against DS reduced. Of course this has annoyed the PCSO because they want this man to be punished to the fullest extent of the law considering the disgusting nature of the crimes he is charged with.

Kim did assure me that they have several investigators in Putnam County who are working dozens of leads and trying to talk with witnesses who are doing their best not to be found. These investigators have successfully delivered Greg Page and Nay-Nay so that their stories and perspective could be brought to light. Kim also told me that they have reason to believe that there is another man with whom Misty had a sexual relationship- this is another black man and they have witness accounts of Misty’s exploits with this person.

Kim also wanted me to make it clear that she does respond to her e mails and welcomes any leads that may help to bring Haleigh home. I can vouch for the claim that she is willing to talk to people and clarify any situations that she is legally and ethically able to discuss.

Hope this helps at least a little bit.

And I did get an approval from Top Gunner to post this."

Very Interesting....Why does Snodgrass keep going by the Haleighbug Center...
That is creepy..
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: April 06, 2009, 12:17:37 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #302 on: April 06, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

This may be what Grama was referring to.  From her link above. (Hope this is ok to post).

" Today, 10:32 PM   

After all of the talk and speculation about Haleighbug and the legality of the donations/financials I decided to go straight to the source and e mailed Kim Picazio to ask her about the structure and status of the organization. I explained that I am a member at Websleuths and that people were questioning the legality of the fundraising activities.

Within two minutes of my sending the e mail, I had a response from Kim telling me to call her and she would explain it to me. I expressed my surprise at the quick response and she told me that she responds to every e mail she receives pertaining to Haleigh. Kim appreciated my desire to get the right information out there and in my opinion is a straight shooter. I can understand why she has such a good reputation in South Florida.

Kim explained to me that the reason Haleighbug was started was to provide temporary financial assistance to Crystal and her family while they are relocated in the Putnam County area. She and her family did not intend to do something like this but their hands were forced because of an incident before Kim began representing Crystal. Crystal’s family and friends held a small fundraiser in the form of a chance prize drawing when they were still at the tents and had a jar with the monies raised. Ron went to the tent and took the money claiming it was his right to do so as Haleigh’s custodial parent. When Crystal’s family spoke with law enforcement about this, they found out this was indeed the case, that Ron was legally permitted to take this money and do as he pleased with it.

Kim told me that she has very little experience with not for profits since her area of expertise is family law, so she consulted with and hired an attorney named Brian Page who is a Trust Attorney with the firm Greenspoon Marder out of South Florida. The Trust Documents will be complete and submitted to Bank Atlantic this week.

In the process of setting up a trust, a beneficiary is named (in this case, Crystal) and that beneficiary is entitled to the moneys within the terms outlined in the trust. In the case of Haleighbug, the Acceptable Purposes include customary household needs (including food, lodging, diapers, and other normal day to day items), funding for searches for Haleigh, and upkeep and expenses of the Haleighbug Center. There are no salaries involved and Kim has secured a local person to act as Trustee of the account. This person is going to serve in that position at no charge and will be tasked with monitoring withdrawls from the account. Each and every expenditure is tracked with a receipt, and each and every donation is noted. Kim told me that everything given to the Haleighbug Center and the family is noted. This includes cash donations, gifts and even little things like ice cream or slurpees that are bought for Junior. Everything is tracked so that the integrity of the trust is not compromised.

Kim also said that a statutory requirement of the trust is that when the stated purpose is complete (in this case the search for Haleigh or a reasonable time frame after her disappearance) the monies remaining in the trust are to be given to someone in a situation similar to that of the beneficiary of the trust. Hence, when Haleigh is found or when an amount of time has passed in which it is not reasonable to expect Crystal to remain in Satsuma, the stated purpose will be complete.

Beyond that time , the status of Haleighbug will depend upon Crystal. Should she desire to turn the trust into a registered not for profit (501c3) organization, she will have to do so by having additional paperwork filed but at this point, they are working only to provide temporary assistance for Crystal and her family. Kim did assure me that they will not be buying cars, new wardrobes, tattoos, fur coats, or anything extravagant with any of the monies raised. Crystal does not have free access to the monies- even while the trust paperwork is in progress, she has to ask for money, explain what it is being used for, and provide receipts.

Since Kim was so forthcoming, I requested the opportunity to ask a few more questions and told her that I would be posting any information she shared here.

I asked about the child support situation. Kim said that she did obtain the paperwork and Crystal is in arrears of just over $4000. I asked about the $16,000 figure that has been reported by Ron’s friend and she said it is not $16,000, has never been $16,000. Kim went a step further and explained why Crystal was in arrears even though I did not ask. She said that Crystal was up to date on child support until 2007 when she was in a pretty serious car accident. Crystal had some injuries that prevented her from working for several months because she could not get a medical release to return to work. For anybody who does not know this, Florida does not have mandatory short term disability insurance. Therefore, when Crystal was unable to work, she had no income. Once Crystal recovered, she was working two jobs to get caught up on child support. One job was at a gas station, the other job was cleaning houses. Crystal was under the impression that the child support was being deducted from her paycheck as this was the case with her coworkers. Kim said that it wasn’t until she reviewed the child support paperwork with Crystal that she realized that an Income Deduction Order had never been filed and therefore, the child support was not being deducted and sent to Ron. Should Crystal have followed through on this and made sure the paperwork was in order? Definitely. But Kim described Crystal as very naïve and not very savvy with regard to the legal system. Kim did mention also that Crystal worked both jobs during the latter months of her pregnancy and despite lingering problems resulting from her car accident.

After Crystal had Chloe last year, she did stop working because due to the economic downturn there were no jobs available.

I also told Kim that there was a great deal of interest in what time Crystal arrived in Satsuma the morning of February 10. Kim told me that as she understands it, Crystal was in Putnam County by 7:30 AM and she offered to get a specific timeline and sequence of events from Crystal. I told her that I did not think that was necessary and that really it’s none of our business anyway.

Somehow this discussion led into Crystal’s history of drug use. Kim said that when Crystal was with Ron there was a great deal of drug abuse but that the week Crystal left Ron she voluntarily checked herself into rehab. Since she did not have insurance at the time, she was only permitted to stay for one week and was then discharged. It is Kim’s understanding that Crystal has been clean since then.

Kim also told me about the incident that was published in the Palatka Daily News concerning Cobra’s run in with DS. Something we did not know is that DS did not visit the Haleighbug building only one time. He was actually there three times over a period of two days. The terms of his bond include not only an ankle monitor with GPS, but also that he is not allowed to be near any children under the age of 18 years old. Well the Haleighbug Center has children on site all the time, so his three visits there were a violation of his bond. These visits were documented in incident reports filed with the Putnam County Sheriff’s office.
DS’ visits to the center were documented on video tape and Cobra visited the bailbonds man who secured DS’ bond. This is a guy named Parrish who has a criminal record of his own and therefore the company is registered in the name of his wife. The bailbondsman decided to revoke DS’ bond and gave Cobra permission to serve the revocation and bring DS in.

Cobra contacted the Sheriff’s office and they gave Cobra permission to revoke the bond and accompanied him to DS’ residence. Everything that happened was videotaped. When Snodgrass and his roommate Tim, a winter visitor came out of the house a slight physical altercation occurred and Snodgrass ended up in handcuffs and was walked to Cobra’s car. During this time, DS’s roommate Tim contacted the attorney representing DS, who then contacted the insurance/guaranty company with whom the Parrish bonds company works. For some reason, this guaranty company opted not to revoke the bond although the local bondsman wanted the bond revoked. At that point, the Sheriff’s Deputies on scene asked that DS be released and Cobra complied. Kim said that Cobra was very upset by this turn of events.

Since then, DS’ attorneys have threatened to file false imprisonment charges and may be using the incident to have the very serious charges against DS reduced. Of course this has annoyed the PCSO because they want this man to be punished to the fullest extent of the law considering the disgusting nature of the crimes he is charged with.

Kim did assure me that they have several investigators in Putnam County who are working dozens of leads and trying to talk with witnesses who are doing their best not to be found. These investigators have successfully delivered Greg Page and Nay-Nay so that their stories and perspective could be brought to light. Kim also told me that they have reason to believe that there is another man with whom Misty had a sexual relationship- this is another black man and they have witness accounts of Misty’s exploits with this person.

Kim also wanted me to make it clear that she does respond to her e mails and welcomes any leads that may help to bring Haleigh home. I can vouch for the claim that she is willing to talk to people and clarify any situations that she is legally and ethically able to discuss.

Hope this helps at least a little bit.

And I did get an approval from Top Gunner to post this."

I can vouch for her also, she follows every lead given and will contact anyone she thinks may have any insight. I told her that she was a far better person than I was because I would have gone off on Nancy DISgrace a long time ago, she stated "I will do whatever it takes to keep Haleigh in the media" and I applaud her for that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2009, 12:19:06 AM »

An interesting comment over at ArtHarris' site.. Interesting cuz it flies in the face of nearly everything we have researched and come up with re Donald Sapp, and placed in our Who's Who thread.  Dunno if this is anything but hearsay and rumor, but here ya go:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Post #210  Iowamom Says:
April 5th, 2009 at 11:09 pm

The cousin that stayed with Misty’s brother Tim and sister-n-law Chelsea (next to Ron and Misty’s trailer) was not JOE Overstreet. It was Donald Lee Sapp. The person I am sure took Haleigh. Why?

1. Donald Lee Sapp is a registered sex offender who was not registered in Putnam County but Crescent City, Florida. The police would not have known he was there to question him. (he didn’t change is address from Crescent City to Satsuma until Haleigh had been gone several days and the search of the sex offenders in the area had ended).

2. He moved in with Tim and Chelsea two weeks before Haleigh went missing. That is enough time for him to watch and learn the behavior and pattens of Misty and Ron.

3. It is enough time to get “in good” with Haleigh and gain her trust.

4. Haleigh would have went with him. She had fun playing games with him over at Chelsea and Tim’s before so why would she fear him? She wouldn’t. There was a comment made by Teressa Neves about someone in Misty’s family taking Haleigh to jump on a trampoline with Haleigh, Teressa said Haleigh really loved that and would go with him to do that again. She would not be afraid of him. (this was a general comment made about Haleigh going with people she knew, never anyone she didn’t know).

5. Donald Lee Sapp would know his way around in Ron’s trailer because he spent time there partying with Ron and Misty.

6. He probably turned the light on so Haleigh could see his face so she wouldn’t be scared. He knew Misty wasn’t coming home yet. He could have even changed her shirt by the back door, he could have said, we are going next door to Chelsea’s and it’s cool outside so we better put a different shirt on you. Reassuring Haleigh’s trust. Then he carried her right out the back door. He had the door held open with a brick because he knew from being there prior to that night about the door closing shut on it’s own and he wanted it to stay open so he could carry her out without making any unneccessary noise or alert Haleigh to anything suspicious. Maybe he pulled Haleigh in her little kid wagon? Just to make it more fun? Could be why the blankets and sheets were out there, he had planned to put them in the wagon and didn’t to be used to wrap Haleigh in to get to the next destination. It is also possible that Donald Sapp came out of Chelsea and Tim’s trailer and took the van right then, backed it up in the woods for a quick get away and then scratched it and broke the light. Or maybe he pulled it right up to the back door of Ron’s trailer. I haven’t figured that part out yet. But he would know the van, know where the keys where, know it wouldn’t be missed until the next morning at school time. The only thing is he didn’t put it back where it was parked, Chelsea said it was further over then where she parked it. (Chelsea also said she has a good idea who took Haleigh but then wouldn’t say on her interview with the media she said, “Misty thinks I scratched her van, I didn’t, I have a pretty good idea who did”

7. He drove the Van (Misty’s or Chelsea’s or whomever owns it) to Crescent City to his real residence. He then left her there, I am not sure what kind of shape she would be in, don’t want to think about that. Perhaps he drugged her so she would sleep all night. It is 12 minutes from door to door. Or maybe he dumped her somewhere between Satsuma and Crescent City.

8. After it was reported Haleigh was missing, Misty was not sure where Donald Sapp was at the time (this knowledge is first hand from her in an email to me) She also states that Donald was at the tent location later that afternoon and he was trying to be very helpful, but she said “he became standoffish” (her words) when the cops were searching the trailers. (I sent Misty and Ron and email the first week after Haleigh went missing, she replied to me once with a simple thank you, after nothing from her for 3-4 weeks she emailed me the Joe Overstreet theory I in turn emailed her my Donald Lee Sapp theory, then she replied with the info above, she has emailed me again since, I am not corresponding with her any longer).

9. There was a comment posted after a report done by ABC News on Ronald’s tattoo experience. “around the corner” Chelsea and Tim’s? .362 miles door to door. Remember while reading the comment that Ronald has referred to Haleigh as “his heart” in every interview. I also like the nick the person used, spysinrcamp, SPYS IN YOUR CAMP. Link: http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Haleigh-Cummings-dad-travels-to-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx?p=Comments LAST ONE ON SECOND PAGE OF COMMENTS FOR THE CANNOT SEE PERSON FOR THE TREES COMMENT.

POST: Good job kid. Don’t let the world beat you down…You “ARE” on the right track. Don’t let anyone “lead’ you around the “wrong road”. Follow your “heart strings”.That is how yoy will find “your heart”. Sometimes the things we seek are just around “the corner” and we miss it because “that place,person,or thing” we “seek” is being “hidden” by “someone or something” we never imagined right in front of our faces,offering help,pretendind to care.You know,”cabin for the trees” sort of thing. Good Luck “Kid”…

Another comment the same person made referrs to murdered children in Oregon who were found in the neighbors yard. http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Haleigh-Cummings-dad-travels-to-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx?p=Comments

spysinrcamp wrote: This reminds me of another story where two girls were abducted and the whole town come out to help search. Turned out “the perpretrator” was “helping” in the search. Was not only someone the “whole town knew” but was also a “friend of a friend” who worked close by. Everyone was shocked to say the least .
FIRST PAGE OF COMMENTS

DONALD LEE SAPP SEX OFFENDER SHEET
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441

Doesn't tim and chelsea live in jacksonville?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: April 06, 2009, 12:19:39 AM »

That is creepy..
Creepy indeed.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 06, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »

Doesn't tim and chelsea live in jacksonville?
I believe so.  Lindsay and Tommy (?) are on Tyler I think.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 06, 2009, 12:23:19 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!
You're welcome...and jerk is a much nicer word than I would use for him. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2009, 12:23:19 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

Oh Maven, you are way too kind, IMO he's and abuser due to his own lack of self esteem and needs to dominate and control "his girls", he degrades others to try and make himself feel better, he's a lousy father (not saying he didn't love Haleigh), just makes bad decisions reagrding their envireoment and his choice of lifestyle. Basically, he is a POS times 100...........MOO. I could go on, but would probably get the big red button if I really said what I think of him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2009, 12:24:37 AM »

That is creepy..
Creepy indeed.

I wonder if Snograss is sending some sort of message... He was told the first time they dont want anything from him and to stay away...It looks like he's one of those dangerous sex offenders that wont take no for an answer..
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!
You're welcome...and jerk is a much nicer word than I would use for him. 

well when I read it other words actually flew outta my mouth  I didn't want to offend anyone 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2009, 12:27:23 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

Oh Maven, you are way too kind, IMO he's and abuser due to his own lack of self esteem and needs to dominate and control "his girls", he degrades others to try and make himself feel better, he's a lousy father (not saying he didn't love Haleigh), just makes bad decisions reagrding their envireoment and his choice of lifestyle. Basically, he is a POS times 100...........MOO. I could go on, but would probably get the big red button if I really said what I think of him

Ron is sick in the head.. He needs psychiatric help...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2009, 12:30:07 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

Just thinking outloud....

I wonder how well Ron and Fibsty knows Snodgrass...And have him driving by the center...
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: April 06, 2009, 12:31:21 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

I wonder how well Ron and Fibsty knows Snodgrass...And have him driving by the center...
Geezus...that wouldn't surprise me much at this point.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: April 06, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

Me either........

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: April 06, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »

Grama....this whole case is mind boggling! so many unanswered questions..
I do think that Misty is the key and has the answers to all this but for her own selfish reasons, is keeping it to herself ...I wish that the cops would take her in for some hard questioning and not release her until she tells them what she damn well knows! she is hiding something..I don't think she harmed Haleigh...I just think that she was partying and probably not there when Haleigh went missing...Joe is suspicious to me as well...

I bid you monkees a pleasant night...my battery on my laptop is low so I am going to bed now...
have a good rest of the night and I will talk with you all tomorrow...let's hope that tomorrow is the day that something will break in this case and Haleigh will be brought home...
xxxx

I posted earlier...quoted by Art Harris...that Cobra was gathering info and was doing some checking...then would turn it over to the police on MONDAY!!!!  Everyone keep our fingers crossed. Say a prayer. 

Might be alot of action happening on Monday...

2009-03-17 058.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2009-03-20 059.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-T JERRY SNIDER FOR FATHER

2009-03-26 060. NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY

10 days to supeons documents..

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/forms_rules/931ab.pdf

I hope Fibsty's 3 day bender has a LOT OF BEARING on this case, when considering the welfare of Ron Jr. and who is to do the babysitting when Ron is at work.  I hope Ron Jr. is taken away from Ron, putting him in a rage, and puts pressure on Misty....as it will be HER FAULT!!!!!  The shit just may hit the fan.

I'd pay a month's salary to watch

It if came to that, then I would think that Misty's judgement would be a BIG factor, especially if she is pregnant and was pregnant when she went on the 3-day bender.  Oh, my...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 06, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »

Thank you Sieko!!

oh and Ron's a jerk!!

Me either........

Doesnt Snodgrass have a boat.. Also rumor has it Fibsty knows him?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »

Be back in a bit to see if anyone is still awake.  Gonna go try to cool down.  I've had a fever since Wednesday, and am feeling pretty hellish...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2009, 12:39:17 AM »

I wouldnt put anything past Ronald, anything to stir up trouble.  He is mad because he cant control Chrystal anymore and we all know how much he loves being in control,  I just cant wait until he gets served these papers and I hope he freaks out and does something stupid and gets locked up, then maybe Mistie will mess up too and then something will blow wide open with this case,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »

Doesnt Snodgrass have a boat.. Also rumor has it Fibsty knows him?
I read something about him having a boat, I think, but not sure what all is fact concerning Misty knowing him.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »

Be back in a bit to see if anyone is still awake.  Gonna go try to cool down.  I've had a fever since Wednesday, and am feeling pretty hellish...

I hope you feel better...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.