April 26, 2024, 08:10:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352236 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:31 AM »

Dad slipped away shortly before 2 a.m
I will be out of pocket for a while.....

Searching ...My prayers and thoughts are with you..  Remember that we love and care about you. 

Okay, Jersey.. question:  If Haleigh was taken by ds, do you agree she would no longer be in Putnum county?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2009, 11:40:14 AM »

snipped from mlee..

Okay, Jersey.. question:  If Haleigh was taken by ds, do you agree she would no longer be in Putnum county?

Thats a good question.. My thoughts on that goes back and forth..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »

mlee snip:
Cookie, somewhere in the midst, I have missed out on something here. What is this about  with the child support and Crystals deductions.. Was the child support suppose to be taken out of her salary under court order?  When this come in?

this was taken from communication from Crystals attorney Kim to I believe Pirate? a few pages back I believe....Kim said that Crystal thought that the child support was being taken out of her check..
she was too naive to notice that the numbers would not add up if it was indeed being taken out..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »

snipped from mlee..

His arrest goes back.. not current.. so either he has become very careful to not be caught.. or he stopped.  I personally think the he stopped is bag of sh.......

11/16/1995 LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL)  9301917 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available

The following is an example of these charges, not what he was charged with..

DESCRIPTION OF THIS LEGAL CODE.
800.04  Lewdly Fondle Or Assault, Commit Or Simulate Sexual Acts On Or In Presence Of A Child Under 16 In A Lewd, Lascivious Or Indecent Manner

A person who: 

(1)  Handles, fondles, or assaults any child under the age of 16 years in a lewd, lascivious, or indecent manner;

(2)  Commits actual or simulated sexual intercourse, deviate sexual intercourse, sexual bestiality, masturbation, sadomasochistic abuse, actual lewd exhibition of the genitals, or any act or conduct which simulates that sexual battery is being or will be committed upon any child under the age of 16 years or forces or entices the child to commit any such act; 

(3)  Commits an act defined as sexual battery under s. 794.011(1)(h) upon any child under the age of 16 years; or 

(4)  Knowingly commits any lewd or lascivious act in the presence of any child under the age of 16 years, without committing the crime of sexual battery, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. Neither the victim's lack of chastity nor the victim's consent is a defense to the crime proscribed by this section. A mother's breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

mlee....I don't think that they can stop...
he is just be more sneaky in my opinion...scum bags...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2009, 11:50:04 AM »

snipped from mlee..

And this is why ... If Ron and Fibsty were involved and something happened to Haleigh ..Yes Haleigh would be in Putnam & surrounding towns in a familiar area.. .

If Haleigh was taken for her safety NO she would be out of state..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 06, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

snipped from mlee..

His arrest goes back.. not current.. so either he has become very careful to not be caught.. or he stopped.  I personally think the he stopped is bag of sh.......

11/16/1995 LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL)  9301917 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available

800.04  Lewdly Fondle Or Assault, Commit Or Simulate Sexual Acts On Or In Presence Of A Child Under 16 In A Lewd, Lascivious Or Indecent Manner

A person who: 

(1)  Handles, fondles, or assaults any child under the age of 16 years in a lewd, lascivious, or indecent manner;

(2)  Commits actual or simulated sexual intercourse, deviate sexual intercourse, sexual bestiality, masturbation, sadomasochistic abuse, actual lewd exhibition of the genitals, or any act or conduct which simulates that sexual battery is being or will be committed upon any child under the age of 16 years or forces or entices the child to commit any such act; 

(3)  Commits an act defined as sexual battery under s. 794.011(1)(h) upon any child under the age of 16 years; or 

(4)  Knowingly commits any lewd or lascivious act in the presence of any child under the age of 16 years, without committing the crime of sexual battery, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. Neither the victim's lack of chastity nor the victim's consent is a defense to the crime proscribed by this section. A mother's breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.

If Fibsty was involvled and not Ron she had help who?

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 06, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »

mlee snip:
Cookie, somewhere in the midst, I have missed out on something here. What is this about  with the child support and Crystals deductions.. Was the child support suppose to be taken out of her salary under court order?  When this come in?

this was taken from communication from Crystals attorney Kim to I believe Pirate? a few pages back I believe....Kim said that Crystal thought that the child support was being taken out of her check..
she was too naive to notice that the numbers would not add up if it was indeed being taken out..

Under court order,  that most have child support taken out of of their pay..  I wonder if there was a slip up.  But she would have had notfication from the State, and so would finace or the person who does her payroll.. You already know how thats done.. I don't know..   NC puts child support like welfare on a debit card.. My ex son in law is under court order to pay child support for their boys.  His payments are made through his company, he never has to pay my daughter directly.  So, I wonder if there was a mess up, why didn't ron notify Crystal and say hey the child support didn't arrive. First time, she would have been alerted and could have contacted her employer...  My daughter goes online and can tell exactly the date that it went through the child support division, and was desposited, and it works well.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 06, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

mlee snip:

Under court order,  that most have child support taken out of of their pay..  I wonder if there was a slip up.  But she would have had notfication from the State, and so would finace or the person who does her payroll.. You already know how thats done.. I don't know..   NC puts child support like welfare on a debit card.. My ex son in law is under court order to pay child support for their boys.  His payments are made through his company, he never has to pay my daughter directly.  So, I wonder if there was a mess up, why didn't ron notify Crystal and say hey the child support didn't arrive. First time, she would have been alerted and could have contacted her employer...  My daughter goes online and can tell exactly the date that it went through the child support division, and was desposited, and it works well.

it gets taken directly from their payroll checks and it goes to the court house and the check is paid from there (?) directly to the recipient...I had to keep track of all of that years ago...
I really doubt that she would have arranged to have it taken from her check as Kim said...if it was court ordered, her employer would have gotten the paper work and they would have had to take the deduction from her check until another court order came to stop taking it from her check...they could get a read out from the courts to tell them how much has been paid in child support if through the courts...
we don't know that ron didn't contact Crystal about the child support not being received...I am sure that he let her know that he wasn't getting any money and at that time if it was payroll deducted, she would have went to her employer to see why it wasn't...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 06, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »

mlee...that would be a cool way for child support to be paid...like a debit card....modern technology!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 06, 2009, 12:13:57 PM »

Searching's Dad has passed on.  Here is the link in the Lounge for prayers and condolences:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4826.msg0#new
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:16:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 06, 2009, 12:30:06 PM »

snipped from mlee..

A person who: 

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

I don't know if she knows snodgrass, but she is related to Sapp.. She also is related to Joe.  Joe is on probation in Tenn, where he lives.. He went off radar with Tenn, they could not find him..  He returned toTenn but admitted in had been in Florida.  So, how does he come into this.  Only as possible transportation to Tenn if thats what Sapp did with her.  Short elevator, a participant for her own personal criteria. I don't think Sapp would work alone on this..  I think its would have to be a group participation. Now, if Sapp had her on that boat, someone had to help keep her calm and quiet, while someone drove the boat.  Short elevator we know is not telling the truth, this is a confirmed written on stone determination. She had to be a participant in Haleigh leaving the house, and leaving a false trail for the dogs. I can't visualize it any different.  So, Joe.. preditor, criminal on probation just happened to be in the same locations at the same time as this occurred. If she was abducted from that home, there has to be more than one person involved. And short elevator has to be right smack in the middle.  This is the only way I can figure it had to do with a preditor stealing Haleigh away.  And if they hurt Haleigh, and LE finally finds out what happen, I hope they fry all three of them.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: April 06, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »

mlee...that would be a cool way for child support to be paid...like a debit card....modern technology!

And she gets a print out every month, showing exactly what the amount on the card was spent for.. detailed.  Yes, very good.  Now, Social Security comes in the same way..  they had it set up to go to checking accoutns,  and still checks. No more monthly checks to get lost.  It's in the account on a specific day of the month.. I think this is great.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 06, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

Someone, somewhere HAS TO SEE SOMETHING.

IF Haleigh was taken to another residence, someone must see a child that all of a sudden appeared. A child that was not a resident before.  Whoever has this child (?) must be coming and going from their residence.  Would they leave the child alone, or take the child along.

I wish that the FBI / Sheriff's office would put out an ALERT...to ALL...to check your neighbors coming and going.  Do you all of a sudden see a child that you have not seen before.  Do you see a child that maybe/should be in school that is NOT.

Local grocery stores, DO YOU SEE someone making purchases with a little girl in tow??  Is HALEIGH'S picture AT ALL TILLS / REGISTERS, ENTRANCE TO STORES, ETC. 

DAMN....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: April 06, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

I believe too their were 3 people involved..
My 3..

Ron ,Fibsty, =Snodgrass or Sapp or Joe...

Fibsty might of know Snodgrass and Sapp if he is related someway

Ron might of known Sapp from the San Mateo area and from the Croslins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #395 on: April 06, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

My 3..

I do remember reading somewhere that Ron and Misty brought the kids to Snodgrass's house, and that Misty hung out with him, now I don't remember if this was rumor or not    
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: April 06, 2009, 12:53:07 PM »

Someone, somewhere HAS TO SEE SOMETHING.

IF Haleigh was taken to another residence, someone must see a child that all of a sudden appeared. A child that was not a resident before.  Whoever has this child (?) must be coming and going from their residence.  Would they leave the child alone, or take the child along.

I wish that the FBI / Sheriff's office would put out an ALERT...to ALL...to check your neighbors coming and going.  Do you all of a sudden see a child that you have not seen before.  Do you see a child that maybe/should be in school that is NOT.

Local grocery stores, DO YOU SEE someone making purchases with a little girl in tow??  Is HALEIGH'S picture AT ALL TILLS / REGISTERS, ENTRANCE TO STORES, ETC. 

DAMN....

Haleigh Bug Foundation Walking For Awareness..

Will be on the road every weekend to hand out fliers

Click on the selected video on the right to view

http://www.cbs47.com/default.aspx

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 06, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »

Thank you monkeys. Been up all night trying to get rest of family together. I am exhausted.. I know my monkey family will keep digging to find Haleigh or at least a good idea of what happened to her.. Hoping a monkey that has my e-mail addy can keep me updated thru e-mail...
Good day all.

Searching, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Just know we are here for you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: April 06, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

I don't know if she knows snodgrass, but she is related to Sapp.. She also is related to Joe.  Joe is on probation in Tenn, where he lives.. He went off radar with Tenn, they could not find him..  He returned toTenn but admitted in had been in Florida.  So, how does he come into this.  Only as possible transportation to Tenn if thats what Sapp did with her.  Short elevator, a participant for her own personal criteria. I don't think Sapp would work alone on this..  I think its would have to be a group participation. Now, if Sapp had her on that boat, someone had to help keep her calm and quiet, while someone drove the boat.  Short elevator we know is not telling the truth, this is a confirmed written on stone determination. She had to be a participant in Haleigh leaving the house, and leaving a false trail for the dogs. I can't visualize it any different.  So, Joe.. preditor, criminal on probation just happened to be in the same locations at the same time as this occurred. If she was abducted from that home, there has to be more than one person involved. And short elevator has to be right smack in the middle.  This is the only way I can figure it had to do with a preditor stealing Haleigh away.  And if they hurt Haleigh, and LE finally finds out what happen, I hope they fry all three of them.

mlee, do you know how Misty is related to Donald Sapp?   I've been trying to find the link, and so far only have speculation.

We do know that Guy W. Sapp is the grandfather of Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin.  And that Lindsy is Misty's SIL, married to her brother Tommy Croslin.  And that Guy is possibly related to Raymond and Donald L Sapp in some way.  And that Raymond contributed to Donald's bail at some point before Raymond died in 2005.   And that Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins is likely Lindsy's mother, and Floyd J Collins Jr, Lindsy's father.   

So it appears that Donald Lee Sapp is related to Misty by marriage.   

It also appears that Donald is related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh). 

I've been trying to find out more info on all this, and just wonder if you have info I haven't heard about yet? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »

My 3..

I do remember reading somewhere that Ron and Misty brought the kids to Snodgrass's house, and that Misty hung out with him, now I don't remember if this was rumor or not    

Is creepy Snodgrass rode by the Haleighbug Center..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.