March 29, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351194 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »

Its around the 3 minute they show him...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiiG_R1ClqY&feature=related       2.15 minutes is this what u are talking about??
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »

something else about this case that Ive noticed, and that is that it has never been mentioned in the enquirer  or globe or any of those kinds of  things either, Ive looked every single month and never has it been mentioned.....weird...

you are right HH...not a word in any of them...now that you mention it...
shamefully, I usually buy them every time I am in Target...can't help myself...I enjoy them...does that make me bad?

Surprisingly, as I believe that the Enq and/or the Globe pay $$$$ for the story.  Maybe this will be WBG next move....to tell his story.  I have read the articles on the Anthony case, but most of the time it has already been out on the news sites.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »

very good article..sadly, I agree that all this infighting has taken away from Haleigh...shame on them for doing that..this could have all gone on behind the scenes....the same outcome will come of it...either Ron will be declared unfit and Crystal will get custody of the kids or else the kids will remain with Ron...None of this dirty laundry being aired has helped in the search for Haleigh IMO...I can't recall any other case of a missing child off the top of my head where the parents of said missing child has acted this shamefully...they have been mostly respectful of the child  and each other and didn't use the opportunity to "get" back at each other...jmo...

Another thing that I was wondering...remember the picture of Haleigh where some think that she has bandages on her hands...(I don't think they are) ...does any smart monkee have another picture of her on that day with the same clothes on that may or may not show her without what ever was on her hands? or could it be blown up to show a closer view? I am not good at any of that stuff or I would have done it myself...
anyone?

I was reading some of the comments on Art's site last night.  One of the comments mentioned the fact that when 'Haleigh had her hands bandaged' that Ron had cancelled a visitation with Crystal that weekend, without an explanation.

Also....there was a comment about GR N...and it said she was also into meth.  They said take a look at her left hand when driving.

Now....there are so many many comments and not sure which of those articles I was reading to go back and copy the exact wording.

I try to go to www.artharris.com and cannot get page to open. Only way I can get the site opened is by one of the links that had been provided.  Anyone else have this problem??

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »

thanks, and as soon as my dinosaur dial up streams this, I will watch it to see..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

Now wasn't there a neighbor/friend/minister....Lane.....that was also a S/O, or maybe another name, and Lane was a relative.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

thanks, and as soon as my dinosaur dial up streams this, I will watch it to see..
Just trying to help..Im not real good at this..Im better at just listening to all of you (lurking)...You guys are great.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »

very good article..sadly, I agree that all this infighting has taken away from Haleigh...shame on them for doing that..this could have all gone on behind the scenes....the same outcome will come of it...either Ron will be declared unfit and Crystal will get custody of the kids or else the kids will remain with Ron...None of this dirty laundry being aired has helped in the search for Haleigh IMO...I can't recall any other case of a missing child off the top of my head where the parents of said missing child has acted this shamefully...they have been mostly respectful of the child  and each other and didn't use the opportunity to "get" back at each other...jmo...

Another thing that I was wondering...remember the picture of Haleigh where some think that she has bandages on her hands...(I don't think they are) ...does any smart monkee have another picture of her on that day with the same clothes on that may or may not show her without what ever was on her hands? or could it be blown up to show a closer view? I am not good at any of that stuff or I would have done it myself...
anyone?

I was reading some of the comments on Art's site last night.  One of the comments mentioned the fact that when 'Haleigh had her hands bandaged' that Ron had cancelled a visitation with Crystal that weekend, without an explanation.

Also....there was a comment about GR N...and it said she was also into meth.  They said take a look at her left hand when driving.

Now....there are so many many comments and not sure which of those articles I was reading to go back and copy the exact wording.

I try to go to www.artharris.com and cannot get page to open. Only way I can get the site opened is by one of the links that had been provided.  Anyone else have this problem??
Some of the comments are very interesting. I'm beginning to think the majority of the people in the town do drugs, this is sickening. One question, GR Neves into meth, what does it mean to look at her left hand when driving? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »

It seems that since the lawyers got invovled harder for LE to call in certain parties to have questions or inconsistancies answered...  So far Mother Teresa, GGranny and Fibsty havent lawyered up yet... Will they?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

anyone?

Good morning Grama.. hope your day is well and the sun shinning for you...  I must confess.. I had seen a photo of the hands bandaged somewhere, and heard the story. I also will confess, I wrote the post on Art's page about it....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2009, 12:45:52 PM »

It seems that since the lawyers got invovled harder for LE to call in certain parties to have questions or inconsistancies answered...  So far Mother Teresa, GGranny and Fibsty havent lawyered up yet... Will they?
I don't know, but they sure are hiding somewhere, wonder what they are up to?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

Won't do them any good unless one of them try to gain custody, if they decide ron is a losing case.  But, not sure how Florida looks at Grandparents.  If like NC, and a grandparent files for custody.. shoot.. they would laught you out of court.  So, they don't need one that I know of..  maybe they are saving their money, to bond ron out again if need be.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »

Just trying to help..Im not real good at this..Im better at just listening to all of you (lurking)...You guys are great.

please include yourself into that equation of Monkeys being great, as it is a wise monkey who knows  when to  just listen.

That is how we learn. With all these missing person cases, added with the lies of the players, it might just take a cage full of different monkeys to bring light to the real truths as we all  want to know.  And in doing so, bring Haleigh home.
Thank you for the utube, it is not streamed yet. An obstacle of living in the woods .
Helps to keep me patient though.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

Haleighs hands....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »

Won't do them any good unless one of them try to gain custody, if they decide ron is a losing case.  But, not sure how Florida looks at Grandparents.  If like NC, and a grandparent files for custody.. shoot.. they would laught you out of court.  So, they don't need one that I know of..  maybe they are saving their money, to bond ron out again if need be.

I am worried no searches..Is LE waiting for someone or ones to mess up.. Why arent they searching areas of mainl parties involved including jobs..Where is the money going it should be used on the searches for Haleigh..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »

yes indeed, this is the guy I am wanting to know about. He seems to stand in the shadow of ron.
Also, this tape reminded me of that chad guy. I have not heard that he has ever been found >> ---->>  anyone else ??

and, is this the orlando you mentioned? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

anyone?

Some of the comments are very interesting. I'm beginning to think the majority of the people in the town do drugs, this is sickening. One question, GR Neves into meth, what does it mean to look at her left hand when driving? 

On that video of Gma Neves with Cobra, the day she met him at the gas station, and then took him into the woods.  She's sitting in her car talking to him, and someone noticed that her left hand looks shaky or something.  Guess it reminded them of someone who does meth. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »

anyone?

Grama, I remembered where I saw the info on the boiling water. There is a retired FBI profiler that lives in that area, he had a poster, who stated that he was an ex employee with Children's Services, and currently a teacher in town. Stated that he was either told or overheard, one of misty's relatives talke about Misty. Claimed that Misty had told them she hated Haleigh and that she had put Haleighs little fingers in boiling water. Also told about Haleigh missing her visit that weekend with her momma, because her little hands were bandaged from the burns.. It's also listed somewhere in #9's pages.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »

yes indeed, this is the guy I am wanting to know about. He seems to stand in the shadow of ron.
Also, this tape reminded me of that chad guy. I have not heard that he has ever been found >> ---->>  anyone else ??

and, is this the orlando you mentioned? 

Ron has a really good friend named Orlando, big guy, black, who helped in the search and also seemed to be either next to Ron while walking around, or in the background.  I think that Orlando is a different guy than the pastor who has spoken for Ron in an interview. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »

Just reading some of the comments from 'grama N' article on Art's site.

Thank you for the comments regarding what I was questioning.  Found this....

HarleyHoney Says:
March 26th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
I wouldn’t trust anything Teresa Neves says. She is part of it. No,she was wrong for leaving you there.I watched that prayer vigil. They were spooked!!!She is going to lead you on many goose chases. The tears she sheds are tears of guilt.She is going to get even with you for saying that if it was one one of Cobra’s children he wouldn’t mess around he just would put a pistol down your throat. If you could legally do that,Ron would talk.I would be searching for Haleigh off of Glades Road in Palm Beach County.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.