April 19, 2024, 11:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351986 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 06, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

If Fibsty was involvled and not Ron she had help who?

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

I don't know if she knows snodgrass, but she is related to Sapp.. She also is related to Joe.  Joe is on probation in Tenn, where he lives.. He went off radar with Tenn, they could not find him..  He returned toTenn but admitted in had been in Florida.  So, how does he come into this.  Only as possible transportation to Tenn if thats what Sapp did with her.  Short elevator, a participant for her own personal criteria. I don't think Sapp would work alone on this..  I think its would have to be a group participation. Now, if Sapp had her on that boat, someone had to help keep her calm and quiet, while someone drove the boat.  Short elevator we know is not telling the truth, this is a confirmed written on stone determination. She had to be a participant in Haleigh leaving the house, and leaving a false trail for the dogs. I can't visualize it any different.  So, Joe.. preditor, criminal on probation just happened to be in the same locations at the same time as this occurred. If she was abducted from that home, there has to be more than one person involved. And short elevator has to be right smack in the middle.  This is the only way I can figure it had to do with a preditor stealing Haleigh away.  And if they hurt Haleigh, and LE finally finds out what happen, I hope they fry all three of them.

mlee, do you know how Misty is related to Donald Sapp?   I've been trying to find the link, and so far only have speculation.

We do know that Guy W. Sapp is the grandfather of Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin.  And that Lindsy is Misty's SIL, married to her brother Tommy Croslin.  And that Guy is possibly related to Raymond and Donald L Sapp in some way.  And that Raymond contributed to Donald's bail at some point before Raymond died in 2005.   And that Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins is likely Lindsy's mother, and Floyd J Collins Jr, Lindsy's father.   

So it appears that Donald Lee Sapp is related to Misty by marriage.   

It also appears that Donald is related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh). 

I've been trying to find out more info on all this, and just wonder if you have info I haven't heard about yet? 

WoW.. gr8 info...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 06, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

I don't know if she knows snodgrass, but she is related to Sapp.. She also is related to Joe.  Joe is on probation in Tenn, where he lives.. He went off radar with Tenn, they could not find him..  He returned toTenn but admitted in had been in Florida.  So, how does he come into this.  Only as possible transportation to Tenn if thats what Sapp did with her.  Short elevator, a participant for her own personal criteria. I don't think Sapp would work alone on this..  I think its would have to be a group participation. Now, if Sapp had her on that boat, someone had to help keep her calm and quiet, while someone drove the boat.  Short elevator we know is not telling the truth, this is a confirmed written on stone determination. She had to be a participant in Haleigh leaving the house, and leaving a false trail for the dogs. I can't visualize it any different.  So, Joe.. preditor, criminal on probation just happened to be in the same locations at the same time as this occurred. If she was abducted from that home, there has to be more than one person involved. And short elevator has to be right smack in the middle.  This is the only way I can figure it had to do with a preditor stealing Haleigh away.  And if they hurt Haleigh, and LE finally finds out what happen, I hope they fry all three of them.

mlee, do you know how Misty is related to Donald Sapp?   I've been trying to find the link, and so far only have speculation.

We do know that Guy W. Sapp is the grandfather of Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin.  And that Lindsy is Misty's SIL, married to her brother Tommy Croslin.  And that Guy is possibly related to Raymond and Donald L Sapp in some way.  And that Raymond contributed to Donald's bail at some point before Raymond died in 2005.   And that Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins is likely Lindsy's mother, and Floyd J Collins Jr, Lindsy's father.   

It also appears that Donald is related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh). 

I've been trying to find out more info on all this, and just wonder if you have info I haven't heard about yet? 

WoW.. gr8 info...

And isn't ds his son? Puts the bunch in the same pot, may not be blood, but enough for him to end up living at ron's sisters house, right.  He has to be in that family grouping.  And remember what the crazy lady said, that he and short elevator were very close and had been spending time together...  ties that bind..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 06, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »

I believe too their were 3 people involved..
My 3..

Ron ,Fibsty, =Snodgrass or Sapp or Joe...

Fibsty might of know Snodgrass and Sapp if he is related someway

Ron might of known Sapp from the San Mateo area and from the Croslins

I may get slapped around for this, so will start ducking..  But, I don't think ron is involved.. I think he and his family have been taken down the road, and bought a bridge.  No.. he really isn't involved.. just a darn chump.  And short elevator has him by the Huevos.  They knew what that man was, all of them.. They let him into their lives, around the children. And ron managed to get tied up with a trashy 17 year old ...........
drugs, sex and rock n roll.  And the kids..  they were just there.  No, this is short elevator and her two best buds, both preditors and criminals..  she is benefiting the entire way..  chances are ron doesn't show much attention to little ron anyway.. so short elevator isn't worried about sharing with him, and too his a little boy..  I can tell you one thing for sure.. they will not get away with this.. Somehow, somewhere, they slipped up.. somebody knows something, even if its just a tiny little thing, and that can blow up mountains.   when short elevator hit prison, going to laugh my backside off, if she is pregnant..  she doesn't get to keep it, ron won't be allowed to keep little ron, if can't keep him, they certainly will not allow him to keep the new one, so that new one will go into the system.  Maybe the only one out of this group that will turn into a nice decent human being, because it won't grow up around that family..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: April 06, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

WoW.. gr8 info...

And isn't ds his son? Puts the bunch in the same pot, may not be blood, but enough for him to end up living at ron's sisters house, right.  He has to be in that family grouping.  And remember what the crazy lady said, that he and short elevator were very close and had been spending time together...  ties that bind..

Thanks JerseyGirl! 

mlee, in putting the who's who info together, am still trying to go by what we have found out to be fact.  the rest is speculation.  you ask if ds is his son?  which ds, sapp or snodgrass?  and whose son? 

am just thinking that until we find something in records somewhere that actually says who is who's son/cousin/wife/husband/daughter etc. then we need to refer to it as a possibility, not fact. 

the reason i brought it up in the first place, is cuz by the way you posted what you said, it sounded to me like you knew they are related, for fact.  and facts are what i'm after.  lol  that's all.   

as to the rest, it's an internet rumor, even posted as that, which says donald sapp was supposedly living at misty's sister's house (not ron's sister).  i don't beleive that is true, because we already have info placing donald sapp as having moved into the home of billye and jeffrey griffis just 2 weeks prior to haleigh's gone missing. 

jeffrey is the one who had just died a few weeks prior to donald sapp's moving into his home.  with jeffrey's wife and children.  the same children that jeffrey had filed a protective order on behalf of, against donald sapp.  which was denied just a couple of days before jeffrey ended up dead.  coinkydink?  don't think so! 

i think THAT is the story the public might want to focus on, in re to donald sapp.  perhaps donald did live in two places at once, that's a possibility.  and perhaps donald is a cousin to haleigh by marriage, and had visited with ron and misty at some point or often.  i don't think we need to take all of what annaFL has said, to be fact. 

not throwing anything at ya, and not trying to be rude.  just trying to get to the facts in this case and not run with rumors til they are proven facts.  ya know?  seems we have wayyyyyyyyy more rumors in this case than facts.  sigh.  and that's frustrating!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 06, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

Hi Wyks. I read your info on the Donald Sapp guy in the Who's Who.
After I finished and thought about it, all these people seem to have some relationship by marriage. We see the same names over and over. Doen't mean they were all buddies.
Croslins Tommy, married to Lindsay who is related to the Sapps.
Sapp Donald who moves in with a Griffs after the spouse gets hit by a car. That is an interesting story, whatever that one was, eh ?
The only thing we know is that Misty lived really close to Tommy and Lindsay and the little kids would spend time together. Maybe Misty babysat for them too. There is a little dark haired girl in some pictures with Misty and Haleigh that is Tommy's. Misty seemed to be close to that brother and his wife.
I couldn't find any criminal stuff on either of Misty's brothers or their wives.
I've come to the conclusion that there was no intruder. The back door thing was a ruse to make it look like it. Something happened when Ron came home from work and the story and cover up started then.
LE needs to look at where the dogs tracked to and remove the route to Tommy's and the route to the school bus stop as those were places Misty took Haleigh. That leaves the pond and the RR tracks. I am even wondering if the dogs were given the right bedding for the scent.     

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 06, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

WoW.. gr8 info...

Thanks JerseyGirl! 

mlee, in putting the who's who info together, am still trying to go by what we have found out to be fact.  the rest is speculation.  you ask if ds is his son?  which ds, sapp or snodgrass?  and whose son? 

am just thinking that until we find something in records somewhere that actually says who is who's son/cousin/wife/husband/daughter etc. then we need to refer to it as a possibility, not fact. 

the reason i brought it up in the first place, is cuz by the way you posted what you said, it sounded to me like you knew they are related, for fact.  and facts are what i'm after.  lol  that's all.   

as to the rest, it's an internet rumor, even posted as that, which says donald sapp was supposedly living at misty's sister's house (not ron's sister).  i don't beleive that is true, because we already have info placing donald sapp as having moved into the home of billye and jeffrey griffis just 2 weeks prior to haleigh's gone missing. 

jeffrey is the one who had just died a few weeks prior to donald sapp's moving into his home.  with jeffrey's wife and children.  the same children that jeffrey had filed a protective order on behalf of, against donald sapp.  which was denied just a couple of days before jeffrey ended up dead.  coinkydink?  don't think so! 

i think THAT is the story the public might want to focus on, in re to donald sapp.  perhaps donald did live in two places at once, that's a possibility.  and perhaps donald is a cousin to haleigh by marriage, and had visited with ron and misty at some point or often.  i don't think we need to take all of what annaFL has said, to be fact. 

not throwing anything at ya, and not trying to be rude.  just trying to get to the facts in this case and not run with rumors til they are proven facts.  ya know?  seems we have wayyyyyyyyy more rumors in this case than facts.  sigh.  and that's frustrating!

Trying to really get to the truth in this is almost a nightmare, so many cloaked elements, like looking through a veil.. And most of what we can find has been speculation.  I ws just on his little site in the world pulling up his district files from the county, very extensive..  Going to post this, appears a good size witness list against him on the preditor file, but no victim will be listed.  We will try to do better, I promise.  And you are so right, trying to pick the whats more truthful.. A great deal came from crazy lady.. from another posting.. Although as I mentioned to Jersey, there's always a bit o truth in every lie, and I think this is what she ran afoul with, with LE. Same basic issues.  Anyway.. here it is..

UCN: 541993CF001917XXAXMX
File Date: 1993-12-10 Judge: STEPHEN L BOYLES   
Defense Atty: KIMBALL, GREGORY JACKSON 

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
1993-12-10 1 COMPLAINT - LEWD OR LASCICIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, 

1993-12-10 1 CONTRIBUTING RO DELINQUENCY OF A CHILD 

1993-12-10 1 BY BRENDA L POSTON 

1993-12-10 2 WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $3,504. 

1993-12-14 3 ARREST REPORT - CHARGES- LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A 

1993-12-14 3 CHILD- BOND SET AT $3504.00{ 

1993-12-14 4 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1993-12-14 5 APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 

1993-12-15 6 WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED 

1993-12-17 7 $3504.00 JACK'S BOND POSTED - #353421 

1994-02-11 8 INFORMATION (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, 

1994-02-11 8 CONTRIBUTING TO DELINQUENCY OR DEPENDENCY OF CHILD) 

1994-02-11 9 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 03/02/94 

1994-03-02 10 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY JERRY RAYMOND, 

1994-03-02 10 DEFT. ARRA. ON INFO, ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, SET 

1994-03-02 10 FOR PRE-TRIAL ON 04/12/94 AND TRIAL 05/02/94. 

1994-03-02 11 ORDER SETTING PRE-TRIAL 04/12/94 

1994-03-02 12 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 04/12/94 

1994-03-28 13 ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF 

1994-03-28 13 INTENTION TO CLAIM ALIBI WITNESS LIST 

1994-03-28 14 STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK JUDGEMENT FOR COSTS OF 

1994-03-28 14 INVESTIGATON AND PROSECUTION 

1994-04-12 15 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-04-12 15 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-04-12 15 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 6-14-94 

1994-04-12 16 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 6-14-94 

1994-05-27 17 WAIVER OF APPEARANCE BY DEFENDANT AT PRE-TRIAL 

1994-06-13 18 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: CONT. TO 7-12-94 

1994-06-13 19 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 7-12-94 

1994-07-12 20 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-07-12 20 JERRY RAYMOND. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-07-12 20 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 08/16/94. 

1994-07-12 21 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 08/16/94 

1994-07-29 22 FIRST AMENDED INFORMATION LEWD OR LASVICIOUS ASSAULT UPON 

1994-07-29 22 A CHILD; CONTRIBUTING TO DELINQUENCY OR DEPENDENCY OF CHILD 

1994-08-16 23 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-08-16 23 JERRY RAYMOND. DEFENSE WAIVED READING OF AMENDED INFO, 

1994-08-16 23 CASE CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL UNTIL 9-7-94. 

1994-08-16 24 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 09/07/94 

1994-08-31 25 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION 

1994-08-31 26 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: ANGELA CRIBBS, 

1994-08-31 26 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11:456 

1994-08-31 27 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1994-08-31 27 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11:15 

1994-08-31 28 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: SONYA BUSH 

1994-08-31 28 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11;00 

1994-08-31 29 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BUB NEARING 

1994-08-31 29 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:30 

1994-08-31 30 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BRENDA POSTON 

1994-08-31 30 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:00 

1994-08-31 31 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: JULIE NEARING 

1994-08-31 31 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:00 

1994-08-31 32 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-08-31 32 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 9:00 

1994-08-31 33 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: SARAH PALMER 

1994-08-31 33 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 1:30 

1994-08-31 34 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BILLYE L. WAGER 

1994-08-31 34 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 9:30 

1994-09-07 35 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-09-07 35 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-09-07 35 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 10-11-94 

1994-09-07 36 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10-11-94 

1994-09-07 37 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: SONYA BUSH 

1994-09-07 38 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: ANGELA CRIBBS 

1994-09-07 39 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1994-09-07 40 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BRENDA POSTON 

1994-09-07 41 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-09-07 42 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BUD NEARING 

1994-09-07 43 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BILLYE L. WAGER 

1994-09-07 44 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: JULIE NEARING 

1994-09-08 45 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: SARAH PALMER 

1994-10-11 46 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-10-11 46 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-10-11 46 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 11-22-94 

1994-10-11 47 CERTIFICATE OF REQUIREMENT FOR DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPTS 

1994-10-11 47 ORDER 

1994-10-13 48 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11-22-94 

1994-10-13 49 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, ENTRY OF 

1994-10-13 49 PLEA AND REQUEST FOR JURY TRIAL FILED BY: PAUL M. 

1994-10-13 49 MEREDITH 

1994-10-13 50 NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY 

1994-10-13 51 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11/22/94 

1994-10-19 52 DEPOSITION OF: SONYA BUSH 

1994-10-19 53 DEPOSITION OF: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-10-19 54 DEPOSITION OF: BRENDA POSTON BROWER 

1994-10-19 55 DEPOSITION OF: ANGELA SAPP 

1994-10-19 56 DEPOSITION OF: SARAH PALMER 

1994-11-07 57 DEPOSITION OF: JULIE NEARING 

1994-11-07 58 DEPOSITION OF: BILLIE WAGER 

1994-11-07 59 DEPOSITION OF: ROBERT WALTER NEARING 

1994-11-21 60 SUPPLEMENTAL WITNESS LIST 

1994-11-22 61 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-11-22 61 PAUL MEREDITH. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-11-22 61 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 12/13/94. 

1994-11-22 62 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1994-11-22 63 ORDER ON MOTION TO CONTINUE 

1994-11-22 64 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 12/13/94 

1994-11-22 65 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 12/13/94 

1994-12-13 66 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-12-13 66 PAUL MEREDITH. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-12-13 66 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 01/18/95. 

1994-12-13 67 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 01/18/95 

1994-12-13 68 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/18/95 

1994-12-13 69 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1994-12-13 70 ORDER ON MOTION TO CONTINUE 

1995-01-18 71 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1995-01-18 71 PAUL MEREDITH ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1995-01-18 71 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 2-14-95 

1995-01-18 72 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1995-01-18 73 ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE 

1995-01-19 74 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 2-14-95 

1995-01-19 75 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 2-14-95 

1995-02-14 76 PRE-TRIAL MINS: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY COUNSEL PAUL MEREDITH 

1995-02-14 76 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL. CASE SET FOR 

1995-02-14 76 TRIAL ON 05/08/95. 

1995-02-14 77 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 05/08/95 

1995-02-14 78 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 05/08/95 

1995-05-03 79 TRIAL MINUTES: AT CALENDER CALL CASE CONTINUED TO NEXT 

1995-05-03 79 PRE-TRIAL 6-13-95 

1995-05-03 80 NOTICE TO BONDMAN 6-13-95 

1995-05-03 81 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 6-13-95 

1995-06-13 82 PRE-TRIAL MINS: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH 

1995-06-13 82 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL. CASE SET FOR 

1995-06-13 82 TRIAL ON 9-5-95 

1995-06-13 83 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 9-5-95 

1995-06-13 84 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 9-5-95 

1995-06-14 85 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: MICHAEL TALARICO 

1995-08-15 86 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: SONYA BUSH, AND EVIDENCE 

1995-08-15 86 CUSTODIAN 

1995-08-15 87 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: JULIE NEARING, BILLIE WAGER, BUD 

1995-08-15 87 NEARING 

1995-08-15 88 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: BRENDA POSTON BROWER, MICHELLE 

1995-08-15 88 ROMERO 

1995-08-15 89 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: CHAD MCKINNEY 

1995-08-17 90 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON SONYA BUSH AND 

1995-08-17 90 EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1995-08-17 91 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON BRENDA BROWER, AND 

1995-08-17 91 MICHELLE ROMERO 

1995-08-17 92 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON JULIE NEARING AND BILLIE 

1995-08-17 92 WAGER, AND UNSERVED ON BUD NEARING 

1995-08-30 93 TRIAL MINUTES: AT CALENDER CALL CASE CONTINUED TO NEXT 

1995-08-30 93 TRIAL 10-2-95 

1995-08-30 94 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10-2-95 

1995-08-30 95 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY10-2-95 

1995-09-01 96 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED UNSERVED ON CHAD MCKINNEY 

1995-10-02 97 TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH W/D PLEA 

1995-10-02 97 PLEAD NOLO A/C CT. 1 CT. 2 NP. ADV. OF MAX PENT. 15/10000 

1995-10-02 97 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, SENTENCING SET 11-16-95 

1995-10-02 98 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11-16-95 

1995-10-02 99 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11-16-95 

1995-10-27 100 TRANSCRIPT OF PROCEEDINGS HELD ON OCTOBER 2, 1995 

1995-10-27 100 BEFORE THE HONORABLE A.W. NICHOLS, III 

1995-11-16 101 SCORESHEET FILED 

1995-11-16 102 SENTENCING MINUTES: DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH, 

1995-11-16 102 DEFT. ADJ. GULITY, ORDERED TO PAY $255 COURT COST. SENTENCED 

1995-11-16 102 TO 3YRS PROBATION. RESTITUTION TO BE DETERMINED. TO PAY 

1995-11-16 102 $150 INVES COST TO PCSO, TO ENTER AND SUCCESSFIULLY 

1995-11-16 102 COMPLETE OUTPATIENT AND/OR INPATIENT PSYCO SEX. EVAL/COUNSEL 

1995-11-16 102 NOT TO ASSOCIATE WITH B.W. TO SUBMIT TWO SPEICMANS OF BLOOD 

1995-11-16 102 TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LEO AS REQUIRED BY F.S. 943.325 

1995-12-04 103 JUDGEMENT OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFT ON PROBATION - ENT 

1995-12-04 103 MIN CIR CT BK 228 PG 622 

1996-03-04 104 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 4-11-96 AT 11:30 

1996-04-11 105 MOTION HEARING MINUTES: DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL 

1996-04-11 105 MEREDITH. HEARING HELD ON STATE'S MOTION FOR RESTITUTION, 

1996-04-11 105 BOTH PARTIES STIPULATED TO $268.00 AS PART OF PROBATION 

1996-04-11 105 $268.00 TO JULIA NEWARING P.O. BOX 1235 SAN MATEO, FL. 

1996-04-11 105 32187 

1996-04-11 106 ORDER OF RESTITUTION-ENT MIN CIR CT BK. 238 PG 354 

1997-08-11 107 AFFIDAVIT/VIOLATION OF PROBATION 

1997-08-11 108 WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION ISSUED - BOND $1,504.00 

1997-08-13 109 RE ARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION 

1997-08-13 109 BOND SET AT $1504.00 SEC NO VICTIM CONTACT 

1997-08-13 110 WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION RETURNED EXECUTED 

1997-08-13 111 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1997-08-13 112 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 08/27/97 

1997-08-14 113 $1504.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BONDS POSTED #00041452 

1997-08-14 114 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 08/27/97 

1997-08-18 115 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT RETURNED - NOT INCARCERATED PCJ 

1997-08-27 116 VOP ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT, COURT ORDERED 

1997-08-27 116 BOND ESTREATED AND A CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT 

1997-08-27 116 $3004.00 SECURED 

1997-08-28 117 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $3004.00 SECURED 

1997-09-12 118 RE-ARREST REPORT: FAILURE TO APPEAR AT VIOLATION ARRAIGNMENT 

1997-09-12 119 CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED 

1997-09-12 120 DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS 

1997-09-12 121 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1997-09-12 122 $3004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BONDS POSTED #00044549 

1997-09-12 123 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, PLEA AND REQUEST FOR TIME TO FILE 

1997-09-12 123 MOTIONS, AND WAIVER OF PRESENCE AT PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE 

1997-09-12 123 BY GREG KIMBALL 

1997-09-12 123 SET FOR VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL 

1997-09-12 124 DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY 

1997-09-19 125 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10/14/97 

1997-10-14 126 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY COUNSEL, 

1997-10-14 126 GREGORY KIMBALL, VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED TO 11/10/97 

1997-10-16 127 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11/10/97 

1997-10-16 128 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11/10/97 

1997-11-10 129 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED TO 12/10/97 

1997-12-09 130 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED PER JUDGE BOYLES, (NOTICE'S 

1997-12-09 130 TO DEFT AND ATORNEY NOT SENT OUT) CONTINUED TO 01/13/98 

1997-12-09 131 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 01/13/98 

1997-12-09 132 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/13/98 

1998-01-06 133 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY 

1998-01-13 134 VOP PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY COUNSEL 

1998-01-13 134 GREG KIMBALL, ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, CASE SET 

1998-01-13 134 FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING 02/06/98 

1998-01-13 135 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 02/06/98 

1998-01-13 136 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 02/06/98 

1998-02-05 137 VOP EVIDENTIARY HEARING MINUTES; DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY 

1998-02-05 137 GREG KIMBALL/CARL ZOLEZZI, COURT FOUND DEFT. NOT GUILTY 

1998-02-05 137 DUE BEING FOUND NOT GUILTY AS TO CASE NO. 97-976-CF-53 

1998-02-05 137 NEW LAW VIOLATION, DEFT. REINSTATED TO PROBATION, 

1998-02-05 137 CONDITION OF PROBATION ADDED,DEFT. TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH 

1998-02-05 137 Removed by mlee1998-03-04 138 ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION - ENT CIR CT MIN 

1998-03-04 138 BK277 PG394 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: April 06, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

Tommy & Lindsay live close to Misty.  Where do they live??

Cause is it not Hank Croslin Jr. that lives on Tyler Street??

Oh MY!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: April 06, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »

Oh MY!!!

Tommy is Hank Thomas Croslin Jr.  And yeppers, they live on Tyler. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: April 06, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »

Trying to really get to the truth in this is almost a nightmare, so many cloaked elements, like looking through a veil.. And most of what we can find has been speculation.  I ws just on his little site in the world pulling up his district files from the county, very extensive..  Going to post this, appears a good size witness list against him on the preditor file, but no victim will be listed.  We will try to do better, I promise.  And you are so right, trying to pick the whats more truthful.. A great deal came from crazy lady.. from another posting.. Although as I mentioned to Jersey, there's always a bit o truth in every lie, and I think this is what she ran afoul with, with LE. Same basic issues.  Anyway.. here it is..

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

<snipped for space>

Thanks mlee, and wow!  what a list, eh?   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 06, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

Does she know Snodgrass?
Does she know Sapp?

Where does Joe fit in...

WoW.. gr8 info...

Thanks JerseyGirl! 

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

1993-12-10 1 COMPLAINT - LEWD OR LASCICIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, 

1993-12-10 1 CONTRIBUTING RO DELINQUENCY OF A CHILD 

1993-12-10 1 BY BRENDA L POSTON 

1993-12-10 2 WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $3,504. 

1993-12-14 3 ARREST REPORT - CHARGES- LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A 

1993-12-14 3 CHILD- BOND SET AT $3504.00{ 

1993-12-14 4 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1993-12-14 5 APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 

1993-12-15 6 WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED 

1993-12-17 7 $3504.00 JACK'S BOND POSTED - #353421 

1994-02-11 8 INFORMATION (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, 

1994-02-11 8 CONTRIBUTING TO DELINQUENCY OR DEPENDENCY OF CHILD) 

1994-02-11 9 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 03/02/94 

1994-03-02 10 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY JERRY RAYMOND, 

1994-03-02 10 DEFT. ARRA. ON INFO, ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, SET 

1994-03-02 10 FOR PRE-TRIAL ON 04/12/94 AND TRIAL 05/02/94. 

1994-03-02 11 ORDER SETTING PRE-TRIAL 04/12/94 

1994-03-02 12 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 04/12/94 

1994-03-28 13 ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF 

1994-03-28 13 INTENTION TO CLAIM ALIBI WITNESS LIST 

1994-03-28 14 STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK JUDGEMENT FOR COSTS OF 

1994-03-28 14 INVESTIGATON AND PROSECUTION 

1994-04-12 15 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-04-12 15 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-04-12 15 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 6-14-94 

1994-04-12 16 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 6-14-94 

1994-05-27 17 WAIVER OF APPEARANCE BY DEFENDANT AT PRE-TRIAL 

1994-06-13 18 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: CONT. TO 7-12-94 

1994-06-13 19 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 7-12-94 

1994-07-12 20 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-07-12 20 JERRY RAYMOND. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-07-12 20 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 08/16/94. 

1994-07-12 21 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 08/16/94 

1994-07-29 22 FIRST AMENDED INFORMATION LEWD OR LASVICIOUS ASSAULT UPON 

1994-07-29 22 A CHILD; CONTRIBUTING TO DELINQUENCY OR DEPENDENCY OF CHILD 

1994-08-16 23 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-08-16 23 JERRY RAYMOND. DEFENSE WAIVED READING OF AMENDED INFO, 

1994-08-16 23 CASE CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL UNTIL 9-7-94. 

1994-08-16 24 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 09/07/94 

1994-08-31 25 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION 

1994-08-31 26 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: ANGELA CRIBBS, 

1994-08-31 26 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11:456 

1994-08-31 27 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1994-08-31 27 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11:15 

1994-08-31 28 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: SONYA BUSH 

1994-08-31 28 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 11;00 

1994-08-31 29 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BUB NEARING 

1994-08-31 29 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:30 

1994-08-31 30 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BRENDA POSTON 

1994-08-31 30 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:00 

1994-08-31 31 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: JULIE NEARING 

1994-08-31 31 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 10:00 

1994-08-31 32 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-08-31 32 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 9:00 

1994-08-31 33 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: SARAH PALMER 

1994-08-31 33 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 1:30 

1994-08-31 34 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: BILLYE L. WAGER 

1994-08-31 34 TO BE TAKEN 9-26-94 AT 9:30 

1994-09-07 35 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-09-07 35 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-09-07 35 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 10-11-94 

1994-09-07 36 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10-11-94 

1994-09-07 37 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: SONYA BUSH 

1994-09-07 38 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: ANGELA CRIBBS 

1994-09-07 39 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1994-09-07 40 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BRENDA POSTON 

1994-09-07 41 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-09-07 42 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BUD NEARING 

1994-09-07 43 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: BILLYE L. WAGER 

1994-09-07 44 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: JULIE NEARING 

1994-09-08 45 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: SARAH PALMER 

1994-10-11 46 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-10-11 46 JERRY RAYMOND ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-10-11 46 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 11-22-94 

1994-10-11 47 CERTIFICATE OF REQUIREMENT FOR DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPTS 

1994-10-11 47 ORDER 

1994-10-13 48 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11-22-94 

1994-10-13 49 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, ENTRY OF 

1994-10-13 49 PLEA AND REQUEST FOR JURY TRIAL FILED BY: PAUL M. 

1994-10-13 49 MEREDITH 

1994-10-13 50 NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY 

1994-10-13 51 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11/22/94 

1994-10-19 52 DEPOSITION OF: SONYA BUSH 

1994-10-19 53 DEPOSITION OF: MICHELLE ROMERO 

1994-10-19 54 DEPOSITION OF: BRENDA POSTON BROWER 

1994-10-19 55 DEPOSITION OF: ANGELA SAPP 

1994-10-19 56 DEPOSITION OF: SARAH PALMER 

1994-11-07 57 DEPOSITION OF: JULIE NEARING 

1994-11-07 58 DEPOSITION OF: BILLIE WAGER 

1994-11-07 59 DEPOSITION OF: ROBERT WALTER NEARING 

1994-11-21 60 SUPPLEMENTAL WITNESS LIST 

1994-11-22 61 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-11-22 61 PAUL MEREDITH. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-11-22 61 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 12/13/94. 

1994-11-22 62 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1994-11-22 63 ORDER ON MOTION TO CONTINUE 

1994-11-22 64 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 12/13/94 

1994-11-22 65 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 12/13/94 

1994-12-13 66 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1994-12-13 66 PAUL MEREDITH. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1994-12-13 66 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 01/18/95. 

1994-12-13 67 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 01/18/95 

1994-12-13 68 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/18/95 

1994-12-13 69 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1994-12-13 70 ORDER ON MOTION TO CONTINUE 

1995-01-18 71 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1995-01-18 71 PAUL MEREDITH ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1995-01-18 71 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 2-14-95 

1995-01-18 72 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE 

1995-01-18 73 ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE 

1995-01-19 74 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 2-14-95 

1995-01-19 75 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 2-14-95 

1995-02-14 76 PRE-TRIAL MINS: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY COUNSEL PAUL MEREDITH 

1995-02-14 76 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL. CASE SET FOR 

1995-02-14 76 TRIAL ON 05/08/95. 

1995-02-14 77 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 05/08/95 

1995-02-14 78 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 05/08/95 

1995-05-03 79 TRIAL MINUTES: AT CALENDER CALL CASE CONTINUED TO NEXT 

1995-05-03 79 PRE-TRIAL 6-13-95 

1995-05-03 80 NOTICE TO BONDMAN 6-13-95 

1995-05-03 81 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 6-13-95 

1995-06-13 82 PRE-TRIAL MINS: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH 

1995-06-13 82 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL. CASE SET FOR 

1995-06-13 82 TRIAL ON 9-5-95 

1995-06-13 83 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 9-5-95 

1995-06-13 84 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 9-5-95 

1995-06-14 85 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: MICHAEL TALARICO 

1995-08-15 86 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: SONYA BUSH, AND EVIDENCE 

1995-08-15 86 CUSTODIAN 

1995-08-15 87 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: JULIE NEARING, BILLIE WAGER, BUD 

1995-08-15 87 NEARING 

1995-08-15 88 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: BRENDA POSTON BROWER, MICHELLE 

1995-08-15 88 ROMERO 

1995-08-15 89 WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: CHAD MCKINNEY 

1995-08-17 90 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON SONYA BUSH AND 

1995-08-17 90 EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN 

1995-08-17 91 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON BRENDA BROWER, AND 

1995-08-17 91 MICHELLE ROMERO 

1995-08-17 92 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON JULIE NEARING AND BILLIE 

1995-08-17 92 WAGER, AND UNSERVED ON BUD NEARING 

1995-08-30 93 TRIAL MINUTES: AT CALENDER CALL CASE CONTINUED TO NEXT 

1995-08-30 93 TRIAL 10-2-95 

1995-08-30 94 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10-2-95 

1995-08-30 95 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY10-2-95 

1995-09-01 96 WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED UNSERVED ON CHAD MCKINNEY 

1995-10-02 97 TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH W/D PLEA 

1995-10-02 97 PLEAD NOLO A/C CT. 1 CT. 2 NP. ADV. OF MAX PENT. 15/10000 

1995-10-02 97 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, SENTENCING SET 11-16-95 

1995-10-02 98 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11-16-95 

1995-10-02 99 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11-16-95 

1995-10-27 100 TRANSCRIPT OF PROCEEDINGS HELD ON OCTOBER 2, 1995 

1995-10-27 100 BEFORE THE HONORABLE A.W. NICHOLS, III 

1995-11-16 101 SCORESHEET FILED 

1995-11-16 102 SENTENCING MINUTES: DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL MEREDITH, 

1995-11-16 102 DEFT. ADJ. GULITY, ORDERED TO PAY $255 COURT COST. SENTENCED 

1995-11-16 102 TO 3YRS PROBATION. RESTITUTION TO BE DETERMINED. TO PAY 

1995-11-16 102 $150 INVES COST TO PCSO, TO ENTER AND SUCCESSFIULLY 

1995-11-16 102 COMPLETE OUTPATIENT AND/OR INPATIENT PSYCO SEX. EVAL/COUNSEL 

1995-11-16 102 NOT TO ASSOCIATE WITH B.W. TO SUBMIT TWO SPEICMANS OF BLOOD 

1995-11-16 102 TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LEO AS REQUIRED BY F.S. 943.325 

1995-12-04 103 JUDGEMENT OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFT ON PROBATION - ENT 

1995-12-04 103 MIN CIR CT BK 228 PG 622 

1996-03-04 104 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 4-11-96 AT 11:30 

1996-04-11 105 MOTION HEARING MINUTES: DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY PAUL 

1996-04-11 105 MEREDITH. HEARING HELD ON STATE'S MOTION FOR RESTITUTION, 

1996-04-11 105 BOTH PARTIES STIPULATED TO $268.00 AS PART OF PROBATION 

1996-04-11 105 $268.00 TO JULIA NEWARING P.O. BOX 1235 SAN MATEO, FL. 

1996-04-11 105 32187 

1996-04-11 106 ORDER OF RESTITUTION-ENT MIN CIR CT BK. 238 PG 354 

1997-08-11 107 AFFIDAVIT/VIOLATION OF PROBATION 

1997-08-11 108 WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION ISSUED - BOND $1,504.00 

1997-08-13 109 RE ARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION 

1997-08-13 109 BOND SET AT $1504.00 SEC NO VICTIM CONTACT 

1997-08-13 110 WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION RETURNED EXECUTED 

1997-08-13 111 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1997-08-13 112 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 08/27/97 

1997-08-14 113 $1504.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BONDS POSTED #00041452 

1997-08-14 114 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 08/27/97 

1997-08-18 115 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT RETURNED - NOT INCARCERATED PCJ 

1997-08-27 116 VOP ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT, COURT ORDERED 

1997-08-27 116 BOND ESTREATED AND A CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT 

1997-08-27 116 $3004.00 SECURED 

1997-08-28 117 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $3004.00 SECURED 

1997-09-12 118 RE-ARREST REPORT: FAILURE TO APPEAR AT VIOLATION ARRAIGNMENT 

1997-09-12 119 CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED 

1997-09-12 120 DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS 

1997-09-12 121 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1997-09-12 122 $3004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BONDS POSTED #00044549 

1997-09-12 123 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, PLEA AND REQUEST FOR TIME TO FILE 

1997-09-12 123 MOTIONS, AND WAIVER OF PRESENCE AT PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE 

1997-09-12 123 BY GREG KIMBALL 

1997-09-12 123 SET FOR VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL 

1997-09-12 124 DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY 

1997-09-19 125 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 10/14/97 

1997-10-14 126 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY COUNSEL, 

1997-10-14 126 GREGORY KIMBALL, VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED TO 11/10/97 

1997-10-16 127 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11/10/97 

1997-10-16 128 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11/10/97 

1997-11-10 129 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED TO 12/10/97 

1997-12-09 130 VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL CONTINUED PER JUDGE BOYLES, (NOTICE'S 

1997-12-09 130 TO DEFT AND ATORNEY NOT SENT OUT) CONTINUED TO 01/13/98 

1997-12-09 131 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 01/13/98 

1997-12-09 132 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/13/98 

1998-01-06 133 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY 

1998-01-13 134 VOP PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY COUNSEL 

1998-01-13 134 GREG KIMBALL, ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, CASE SET 

1998-01-13 134 FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING 02/06/98 

1998-01-13 135 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 02/06/98 

1998-01-13 136 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 02/06/98 

1998-02-05 137 VOP EVIDENTIARY HEARING MINUTES; DEFT. PRESENT, ATT BY 

1998-02-05 137 GREG KIMBALL/CARL ZOLEZZI, COURT FOUND DEFT. NOT GUILTY 

1998-02-05 137 DUE BEING FOUND NOT GUILTY AS TO CASE NO. 97-976-CF-53 

1998-02-05 137 NEW LAW VIOLATION, DEFT. REINSTATED TO PROBATION, 

1998-02-05 137 CONDITION OF PROBATION ADDED,DEFT. TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH 

1998-02-05 137 Removed by mlee1998-03-04 138 ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION - ENT CIR CT MIN 

1998-03-04 138 BK277 PG394 

I thought Jeffery was in the Federal Prison system in Tenn.  Are we talking about the one with the girl friend, that wanted to leave him a message although he was gone?  That boy was charged and convicted of Armed Robbery and was put away by the feds. Which means he had to have hit a bank..  This listed below is the second case that was tried.. and it appears he walked on this one..

UCN: 541997CF000976XXAXMX
File Date: 1997-06-09 Judge: STEPHEN L BOYLES   

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

1997-06-09 1 COMPLAINT 5 CTS LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON 

1997-06-09 1 A CHILD 

1997-06-09 1 BY DET R LYLE 

1997-06-09 2 WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT NO BOND 

1997-06-10 3 ARREST REPORT - CHARGES 

1997-06-10 3 NO BOND 

1997-06-10 4 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

1997-06-10 5 APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 

1997-06-12 6 WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED 

1997-06-18 7 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, PLEA AND REQUEST FOR TIME TO FILE 

1997-06-18 7 MOTIONS, AND WAIVER OF PRESENCE AT PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE 

1997-06-18 8 DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY 

1997-06-25 9 ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF 

1997-06-25 9 INTENTION TO CLAIM ALIBI WITNESS LIST 

1997-06-25 10 INFORMATION (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD- 

1997-06-25 10 3CTS) 

1997-06-25 11 MOTION TO APPOINT THE GUARDIAN AD LITEM PROGRAM 

1997-06-26 12 ORDER APPOINTING GUARDIAN AD LITEM 

1997-07-01 13 ORDER SETTING PRE-TRIAL 08/13/97 

1997-07-01 14 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 08/13/97 

1997-07-01 15 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 08/13/97 

1997-08-11 16 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND 

1997-08-11 17 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AS CO-COUNSEL 

1997-08-11 18 NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE BY GUARDIAN AD LITEM 

1997-08-13 19 MOTION TO DISMISS 

1997-08-13 20 ORDER CONCERNING BOND - BOND SET AT $5004.00 SEC 

1997-08-13 21 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1997-08-13 21 CARL ZOLEZZI. ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1997-08-13 21 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 09/10/97. 

1997-08-14 22 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 09/10/97 

1997-08-14 22 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 09/10/97 

1997-08-14 23 $5004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BONDS POSTED #00043182 

1997-08-14 24 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 09/10/97 

1997-08-18 25 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT RETURNED - NOT INCARCERTAED PCJ 

1997-09-10 26 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, 

1997-09-10 26 GREG KIMBALL, ON MOT OF DEF COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE 

1997-09-10 26 CONTINUED TO PRE-TRIAL 11/10/97. 

1997-09-10 27 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 11/10/97 

1997-09-16 28 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: C.M.B. A MINOR 

1997-09-16 28 TO BE TAKEN 10/01/97 AT 9:30 A.M. 

1997-09-23 29 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED: C.M.B. A MINOR 

1997-10-23 30 STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK JUDGEMENT FOR COSTS OF 

1997-10-23 30 INVESTIGATON AND PROSECUTION 

1997-10-23 31 STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK JUDGEMENT AND RESTITUTION 

1997-10-23 31 ORDER 

1997-11-10 32 CASE CONTINUED PRIOR TO COURT, COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED 

1997-11-10 32 TO 12/10/97 

1997-12-08 33 CASE CONTINUED PER JUDGE BOYLES, (NOTICE TO DEFT AND 

1997-12-08 33 ATTORNEY NOT SENT OUT) 

1997-12-09 34 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 01/13/98 

1997-12-09 35 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/13/98 

1997-12-12 36 VIDEO DEPOSITION OF: CAROLYN BLACKWELDER 

1998-01-06 37 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY 

1998-01-13 38 PRE-TRIAL MINS: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY COUNSEL GREG KIMBALL, , 

1998-01-13 38 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL. CASE SET FOR 

1998-01-13 38 TRIAL ON 02/02/98. 

1998-01-13 39 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN 02/02/98 

1998-01-13 40 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 02/02/98 

1998-01-20 41 SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY 

1998-01-27 42 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENED ISSUED: CAROLYN BLACKWELDER 

1998-01-27 43 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENED ISSUED:JENNIFER 

1998-01-27 43 SOUTHERLAND 

1998-01-27 44 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENED ISSUED: RICKY LYLE, JOHN 

1998-01-27 44 KINNEY 

1998-02-02 45 TRIAL MIN: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL, GREG KIMBALL 

1998-02-02 45 AND CAR ZOLEZZI. STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUCED READY FOR VOIR 

1998-02-02 45 DIRE. JURY PANEL SELECTED, COURT IN RECESS UNTIL THURSDAY 

1998-02-02 45 FEBRUARY 5, 1998 AT 9:00 A.M. 

1998-02-02 46 JURY SEATING CHART 

1998-02-02 47 JURY SEATING CHART 

1998-02-02 48 TRIAL MINUTES WORKSHEET 

1998-02-03 49 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED ON: RICKY 

1998-02-03 49 LYLE, JOHN KINNEY 

1998-02-05 50 STIPULATION REGARDING LIMITS OF EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY 

1998-02-05 51 INFORMATION (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD- 

1998-02-05 51 3CTS) 

1998-02-05 52 TRIAL MIN: DEFT PRES, ATT BY COUNSEL, GREG KIMBALL AND CARL 

1998-02-05 52 ZOLEZZI. STATE AND DEFENSE ANNUNCED READY FOR TRIAL, 

1998-02-05 52 JURY PANEL ALL PRESENT AND SWORN, OPENING STATEMENTS HEARD, 

1998-02-05 52 TESTIMONY GIVEN, CLOSING ARGUMENTS HEARD, JURY INSTRUCTIONS 

1998-02-05 52 GIVEN, JURY WENT OUT TO CONSIDER A VERDICT, RETURNED WITH 

1998-02-05 52 A VERDICT OF ; NOT GUILTY CT. I,II,III (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS 

1998-02-05 52 ASSAULT UPON A CHILD), JURY PANEL THANKED AND EXCUSED, 

1998-02-05 52 DEFT. DISCHARGED AS TO THIS CASE. 

1998-02-05 53 VERDICT - ENT MIN CIR CT BK277 PG 345 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: April 06, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

Hi Wyks. I read your info on the Donald Sapp guy in the Who's Who.
After I finished and thought about it, all these people seem to have some relationship by marriage. We see the same names over and over. Doen't mean they were all buddies.
Croslins Tommy, married to Lindsay who is related to the Sapps.
Sapp Donald who moves in with a Griffs after the spouse gets hit by a car. That is an interesting story, whatever that one was, eh ?
The only thing we know is that Misty lived really close to Tommy and Lindsay and the little kids would spend time together. Maybe Misty babysat for them too. There is a little dark haired girl in some pictures with Misty and Haleigh that is Tommy's. Misty seemed to be close to that brother and his wife.
I couldn't find any criminal stuff on either of Misty's brothers or their wives.
I've come to the conclusion that there was no intruder. The back door thing was a ruse to make it look like it. Something happened when Ron came home from work and the story and cover up started then.
LE needs to look at where the dogs tracked to and remove the route to Tommy's and the route to the school bus stop as those were places Misty took Haleigh. That leaves the pond and the RR tracks. I am even wondering if the dogs were given the right bedding for the scent.     

I agree, KatGram!  Seems that most folks in that area are related to other folks nearby in some way.   Kind of makes one pause and wonder, in regards to who is also likely related to the local LE, judge/s, DCF, attornies, and etc.    

Not to mention who is related as well to the local druggies, RSOs and the bad folks who are flying under the radar, not having been caught, charged, or not registered yet.    

I'd be curious to see a list of those local LE, judge/s, DCF, and attornies..... alongside of a list of the local druggies, RSOs, those under the radar.  See how many "cousins, etc" there are between all.   

I agree, it doesn't look to me like there was an intruder either.  Am thinking it was staged to look as if there was one.  Am wondering what the holdup is, why LE hasn't either made an arrest or at least released some kind of statement lately.  It appears that they could be letting this case go cold, and I have to wonder why!   Also wonder if pressure was put on the local LE by the public, would that light a fire under them to actually DO something, or explain in part what they are doing. 

I vote to take away any and all dunkin' donuts and coffee in the area.  Heh 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: April 06, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »

I thought Jeffery was in the Federal Prison system in Tenn.  Are we talking about the one with the girl friend, that wanted to leave him a message although he was gone?  That boy was charged and convicted of Armed Robbery and was put away by the feds. Which means he had to have hit a bank..  This listed below is the second case that was tried.. and it appears he walked on this one..

The Jeffrey I was talking about is Jeffrey Griffis, who died the day after being hit by a car. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 06, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

OK  Monkeys, Ive been talking to a friend of mine and after a very long discussion and going over everything we could think of with the case we have come to a few understanding about what most likely happened and why  we think it did....

1.   The door being promped open with a block....now this was not done to carry a child out of that house, the hard part when going into that home would be getting in, not out, you have to grab handle and pull door towards you to enter, and then door slams shut........leaving would only require that you push door open and can be easily done even with a child in your arm or tossed up on one shoulder,,   Ive done it many times.....even if you have to actually push a button it is still easy to get out this way...........This door was propped open to carry a  drunk and drugged up Mistie back inside, now when trying to do that, you would want the door already opened because no way can you manage to hold on to a adult and operate the door to get her inside........

2.The light being on,   why of course it would be whomever brought her home and carried her in or almost carried her in would turn on the light, why not, he had to help her into the house, into the bedroom and would need the light to do so..

3. The couch and squekey shoes, the person carreing Mistie inside through the wet ground and with the extra weight probably misstepped several times twisting his feet in order to stay upright and walking on the tile floor prolly did make several sqeakey noises.........then the couch makes a bouncey noise, well after making it that far maybe he set Mistie down to rest at that point or really did take advantage of the situation with her and have sexual acts with her there....

4. What was she wearing, Mistie doesnt know because Mistie wasnt there, Mistie was off with someone parting and getting high.......telling them she had to get home by 3 so Ron wouldnt know she was gone....

5.  The reenactment, Mistie cant do one, she wasnt there, so she cant reenact anything other than putting those kids to bed at about 8 and leaving with this person and then being out of it when he did bring her back home, so no no reenactment because then she would have to say that..

6. Awake when Ron drove up,   of course she was,  Someone had just dropped her off and she had just realized that they had  taking Haleigh in the process, and the thought af this had brought her out of her drugged up stupor enough to actually be able to move and talk,

7. The story that she told, well of course it all happened so fast, open eyes see Haleigh gone, get up start to go look around Ron drives up, what are you doing up,   what to say,  Uhh  Haleighs gone, I just woke up and she was gone,    what else can she say, if she told Ronal I just got home  This person helped me in., then I noticed Haleigh was gone, Ronal might have beat the hell out of her, and then grabbed his gun and took off after this Guy and Lord only knows what would have happened, so she lied,      and has been ever since....

Let me know what you think,   What else goes alone with this scenario...........I do beleive this is what happened...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 06, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »

Oh MY!!!

Thanks, Wyks for that clarification.  My head has been 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: April 06, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »

"Art Harris Says:
April 6th, 2009 at 7:18 am
police know about sapp, but don’t think he’s high on the list…"

They ( LE ) probably know about all the RSO's there.
It all comes back to Misty. She said too many different things for anyone to believe her.
Too dumb to keep a fiction story straight. But without a body what can they arrest or get anyone for ?
My feeling is that LE is just waiitng for the Sh*t to hit the fan between Ron and Misty.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 06, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »

The Jeffrey I was talking about is Jeffrey Griffis, who died the day after being hit by a car. 

Oh Okay, thats the one that was hit by a car right?  There is speculation on him and sapp over something. Graffis testified against him or made a complaint, and then hit a car .. is that right?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: April 06, 2009, 04:14:22 PM »

An interesting theory, HH, and it makes sense to me.  I can see it happening this way. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: April 06, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

Oh MY!!!

Thanks, Wyks for that clarification.  My head has been 

You're welcome, Grama!  This case is confusing at best, with all the players and all the different versions of what happened, etc.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: April 06, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »

I don't think there is any third person involvement, HH.
Granny Sykes saw Haleigh, the neighbour lady saw Haleigh.
Just think Misty was too out of it, coming down to even remember what Haleigh was wearing except for what she was wearing when she saw her after school.
I am thinking that there was a big fight escalating over the cell phone calls when Ron was at work after the events of the weekend. I know we don't have any clue whether there were any calls, but after a blow up over her pregnancy ?? or pregnancy ruse and her being gone for three days, can't see anyone was feeling the love on Green.
Did she taunt Ron ? Did she flat out tell him what she had been doing ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #419 on: April 06, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »

I don't think there is any third person involvement, HH.
Granny Sykes saw Haleigh, the neighbour lady saw Haleigh.
Just think Misty was too out of it, coming down to even remember what Haleigh was wearing except for what she was wearing when she saw her after school.
I am thinking that there was a big fight escalating over the cell phone calls when Ron was at work after the events of the weekend. I know we don't have any clue whether there were any calls, but after a blow up over her pregnancy ?? or pregnancy ruse and her being gone for three days, can't see anyone was feeling the love on Green.
Did she taunt Ron ? Did she flat out tell him what she had been doing ?
HH I think your theory is a very good one. But I just have to go with what I have been thinking pretty much all along, just like you Kat_Gram, whatever happened, Ron and Misty both know exactly what happened, I just don't see a third person involvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.