March 28, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351132 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »

I thought Jeffery was in the Federal Prison system in Tenn.  Are we talking about the one with the girl friend, that wanted to leave him a message although he was gone?  That boy was charged and convicted of Armed Robbery and was put away by the feds. Which means he had to have hit a bank..  This listed below is the second case that was tried.. and it appears he walked on this one..

The Jeffrey I was talking about is Jeffrey Griffis, who died the day after being hit by a car. 

Oh Okay, thats the one that was hit by a car right?  There is speculation on him and sapp over something. Graffis testified against him or made a complaint, and then hit a car .. is that right?

Yes, Jeffrey Griffis filed a domestic violence restraining order kind of thing on behalf of his children, against Donald L Sapp, and it was denied.  Two days later Griffis was standing in the middle of Interstate 17, hit by a car driven by an elderly man from Crescent City who says he didn't see Griffis standing there.   Griffis died the next day from his injuries. 

Locals say that Griffis likely committed suicide by standing in the middle of that freeway.  That he had been depressed over the restraining order against Sapp being denied, and that Sapp and Billye, the wife of Griffis had been having an affair.  These are rumors from the locals. 

A couple of weeks after Griffis died, Sapp moved in with Billye and the children.  They live about 3 miles from Ron/Misty's home.  A couple of weeks after that, Haleigh went missing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2009, 04:45:38 PM »

I don't think there is any third person involvement, HH.
Granny Sykes saw Haleigh, the neighbour lady saw Haleigh.
Just think Misty was too out of it, coming down to even remember what Haleigh was wearing except for what she was wearing when she saw her after school.
I am thinking that there was a big fight escalating over the cell phone calls when Ron was at work after the events of the weekend. I know we don't have any clue whether there were any calls, but after a blow up over her pregnancy ?? or pregnancy ruse and her being gone for three days, can't see anyone was feeling the love on Green.
Did she taunt Ron ? Did she flat out tell him what she had been doing ?
Yep   and Granny Sykes saw her before Mistie put her to bed, and then left...so did the neighborlady, this happened before Mistie put the kids to bed an hooked up with whoever she did.....

Im sure Ronald already knew what she had been doing over the weekened, talk in a small town is like that, also how do we know what Ron said to her before he went to work, did they argue and he siad you better be right here when I get home, did she want to buck him and say Ill show you, Im just gonna go party again whether you like it or not....The truth lies with Mistie and one other person,  Im sure of that...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »

snipped from mlee

UCN: 541993CF001917XXAXMX
File Date: 1993-12-10 Judge: STEPHEN L BOYLES   
Defense Atty: KIMBALL, GREGORY JACKSON 

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

Is this the same attorney representing Ron....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 06, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

My thinking is just based on what has been released. Which is next to nothing.
But the interview that Art Harris put up with Greg kinda of seled the deal for me right now.
I could change my mind quickly.
On NG one time, Nancy asked Ron where did the cinder block come from and he said something that he never or doesn't go back there. He also was so adamant about the back door being locked. Maybe the cinder block and the set up with the back door was how Misty made her escape other nights. Just can't see this girl looking after those kids those evenings without wanting to get out for a while. Kids sleeping, go and do the party thing, who's the wiser. There was no land line phone to tie her to one location.
Too many damn bad actors in that place, too many drug users, too many drug sellers.
I did look around at everything on Misty's brothers and their wives and they seem to have kept out of trouble. Their kids seemed to be important to them. Guess we can't make any global statements about the Croslins.       
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #424 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »

here some theory web site i found have to read some interesting

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/ebc178d06241f024 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 06, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

I thought Jeffery was in the Federal Prison system in Tenn.  Are we talking about the one with the girl friend, that wanted to leave him a message although he was gone?  That boy was charged and convicted of Armed Robbery and was put away by the feds. Which means he had to have hit a bank..  This listed below is the second case that was tried.. and it appears he walked on this one..

The Jeffrey I was talking about is Jeffrey Griffis, who died the day after being hit by a car. 

Oh Okay, thats the one that was hit by a car right?  There is speculation on him and sapp over something. Graffis testified against him or made a complaint, and then hit a car .. is that right?

Yes, Jeffrey Griffis filed a domestic violence restraining order kind of thing on behalf of his children, against Donald L Sapp, and it was denied.  Two days later Griffis was standing in the middle of Interstate 17, hit by a car driven by an elderly man from Crescent City who says he didn't see Griffis standing there.   Griffis died the next day from his injuries. 

Locals say that Griffis likely committed suicide by standing in the middle of that freeway.  That he had been depressed over the restraining order against Sapp being denied, and that Sapp and Billye, the wife of Griffis had been having an affair.  These are rumors from the locals. 

A couple of weeks after Griffis died, Sapp moved in with Billye and the children.  They live about 3 miles from Ron/Misty's home.  A couple of weeks after that, Haleigh went missing. 

So, he has a new lady and her kids..  might be the reason the ex wife, Angela (I think that was her name) is up in arms..  I'll tell you, this is unreal.  It's like trying to track a mesquito through the woods, it doesn't land long enough to catch site of it.  I had posted my notes on Arts site and waited to see what response's I might get.. Got one, doesn't even touch reality. I'm not sure if lives in the same reality..  It never mentioned any calls between Art and Greg..  Same list of notes I posted here on #10.. Thought what in the world is he talking about?

Danny Says:
April 4th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
mlee, you and many others here think they are better at the job of clearing up this case than LE or the FBI! And some are even critical of Art himself! Wow!

At least Art and Cobra was there with boots on the ground and have tapes to back up what they are saying. That was a real call recorded between Art and Greg whether you want to believe Greg or not. And Greg at least graduated high school which is more than most of the losers in this mess did. His voice is now on audio tape and he will have to stick with his story, right or wrong. He said he spent the time with Misty and had sex three times. They all shared drugs. It seems that Misty is the one we need to look at here. She is a liar and is repeating exactly what Ronald and Mama Neves have told her to say. At this point, Misty should be charged with impeding a criminal investigation.

I have no respect for Ronald or anyone in his family. Even Great Grandma.

LE and the FBI will solve this case. I believe that they already know who is lying and who is not. Investigative reporters such as Art can go behind the scenes and aid LE in a big way. When this is all over with, I expect to see Ronald, Misty, and maybe even Teresa Neves in jail.

Thank you, Art. And thank you, Cobra. Thank you, Ms. Picasio!

======================================================
not sure if he mean't  "Picasso".  I guess he's confused the Artist with non existant writer.   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 06, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »

ROBERT  MARC  HEWES
SUMMERFIELD,  FL
Booking#: 09-01392  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/6/2009 4:57:04 PM

DOB: 6/15/1984 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.05-   SEX ASSLT BY 24 YOA OLDER SEX BATT VICTIM 16 OR 17 YOA   F   S    $10,000.00    
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    F   N    $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753331&IMG=29632   

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: April 06, 2009, 06:05:28 PM »

Okay...what I dont understand is reading these crime reports or whatever you want to call them, with all these child sex charges...Seems to me they slap them on the wrist..and then they do it again...wth. Come on make them do serious time..Or better yet lock them up for good. And how could Sapps be allowed to live with Jefferys wife and children when hes a sex offender??? The courts allow that?? Im blown away by all this...Just seems so unreal..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: April 06, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »

ROBERT  MARC  HEWES
SUMMERFIELD,  FL

794.05-   SEX ASSLT BY 24 YOA OLDER SEX BATT VICTIM 16 OR 17 YOA   F   S    $10,000.00    

Oh WOW.... Wheres Ronalds name??? Oh its okay for him to do it hes mama neves's boy..hmm
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 06, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

ROBERT  MARC  HEWES
SUMMERFIELD,  FL

Oh WOW.... Wheres Ronalds name??? Oh its okay for him to do it hes mama neves's boy..hmm

I do believe if short elevator's mother had brought this relationship to the Le, and pressed charges.. His name would be in there. Apparently, she approved of their living together, but not getting married.. until Haleigh went missing, and she changed her mind and decided they really loved each other and she believed they will be happy together.  Okay, I have this bridge located in the mountains of New Mexico.. you want to buy it????

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 06, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »

ROBERT  MARC  HEWES
SUMMERFIELD,  FL

There is a reason why 24 or older should not be having intimate or any type of physical relations with minors..
1. Its against the law
2. Their young and nieve
3. They are impressional
4. They should be in high school and a drop out should not be an exception
5. They are still a child

Ron should be on the sex offender list.. Thats all he preys on....JMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: April 06, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

O/T:

Four Women Arrested for Shoplifting, Toddler in Back Seat of Getaway Vehicle

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Four women are under arrest, charged with shoplifting and running from police, while a toddler slept in the back of their getaway vehicle.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135386&catid=3

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 06, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »

O/T:

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Four women are under arrest, charged with shoplifting and running from police, while a toddler slept in the back of their getaway vehicle.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135386&catid=3

anyone that we might recognize their names from the last two weeks..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 06, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »

ROBERT  MARC  HEWES
SUMMERFIELD,  FL

There is a reason why 24 or older should not be having intimate or any type of physical relations with minors..
1. Its against the law
2. Their young and nieve
3. They are impressional
4. They should be in high school and a drop out should not be an exception
5. They are still a child

Ron should be on the sex offender list.. Thats all he preys on....JMO

I agree, so by letting them live together and not doing anything about it, could momma be charged for neglect and enabling her daughter's activities????  My opinion only.. When this case if completed and LE has the time, I hope they can hit every one of these homes and families, with search warrants, and arrest warrants.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 06, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

I still don't think that Ron knows what happened to Haleigh...jmo...Misty does know something....jmo as well...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

snip mlee:  I agree, so by letting them live together and not doing anything about it, could momma be charged for neglect and enabling her daughter's activities????  My opinion only.. When this case if completed and LE has the time, I hope they can hit every one of these homes and families, with search warrants, and arrest warrants.

I don't think that would happen, much as it sure seems like it should...I think that this is a lifestyle there..I bet this story is not unique but for the fact that we have a child missing...otherwise, I would venture to guess that this happens a lot from what we are reading and hearing...don't think that Ron/Misty scenario is any different than probably their neighbors or 2 doors down...etc..it is obvious from the ages of the mothers of ron/Misty/Crystal etc...that their own mom's were young when they had them...right?  vicious circle it would seem...dysfunctional to the max....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »

snipped from mlee

UCN: 541993CF001917XXAXMX
File Date: 1993-12-10 Judge: STEPHEN L BOYLES   
Defense Atty: KIMBALL, GREGORY JACKSON 

Defendant
SAPP, DONALD LEE 
Alias

Is this the same attorney representing Ron....

Most likely so. This is Ronald's attorney:
http://www.kimballsniderlaw.com/attorney.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2009, 07:04:40 PM »

So, he has a new lady and her kids..  might be the reason the ex wife, Angela (I think that was her name) is up in arms..  I'll tell you, this is unreal.  It's like trying to track a mesquito through the woods, it doesn't land long enough to catch site of it.  I had posted my notes on Arts site and waited to see what response's I might get.. Got one, doesn't even touch reality. I'm not sure if lives in the same reality..  It never mentioned any calls between Art and Greg..  Same list of notes I posted here on #10.. Thought what in the world is he talking about?

Danny Says:
April 4th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
mlee, you and many others here think they are better at the job of clearing up this case than LE or the FBI! And some are even critical of Art himself! Wow!

At least Art and Cobra was there with boots on the ground and have tapes to back up what they are saying. That was a real call recorded between Art and Greg whether you want to believe Greg or not. And Greg at least graduated high school which is more than most of the losers in this mess did. His voice is now on audio tape and he will have to stick with his story, right or wrong. He said he spent the time with Misty and had sex three times. They all shared drugs. It seems that Misty is the one we need to look at here. She is a liar and is repeating exactly what Ronald and Mama Neves have told her to say. At this point, Misty should be charged with impeding a criminal investigation.

I have no respect for Ronald or anyone in his family. Even Great Grandma.

LE and the FBI will solve this case. I believe that they already know who is lying and who is not. Investigative reporters such as Art can go behind the scenes and aid LE in a big way. When this is all over with, I expect to see Ronald, Misty, and maybe even Teresa Neves in jail.

Thank you, Art. And thank you, Cobra. Thank you, Ms. Picasio!

======================================================
not sure if he mean't  "Picasso".  I guess he's confused the Artist with non existant writer.   

I think he/she was referring to Kim Picasio, Crystal Sheffield's pro bono lawyer.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 06, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »

I dont think Ronald knows exactly what happened to Haleigh either, but Mistie does and Ronald knows she does, someone propped that door open to help get Mistie back inside and thats where this entire thing  started, I really think and arrest will be made soon and its gonna be Mistie that gets arrested, and then she is gonna sing like a bird, all kind of info is gonna come out when they  get her to talk, or they find this person because of info she will tell them!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 06, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

O/T:

No, I checked for that mlee, the names do not ring a bell.

anyone that we might recognize their names from the last two weeks..

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.