April 25, 2024, 05:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352155 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

Nancy Disgrace Show..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 06, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 06, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...
You should send this to her.  I'm sure she would love it. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 06, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

Hmmm .. Maybe I will email this to her...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »

Does anyone from that area know the reason tha the previous Sheriff is out of office??  Did he reach retirement age??  Did he up and quit??

Just wondering with the amount of crime, drugs, etc...that we have seen in these reports and what is still taking place, sounds to me that there was some type of internal coverup.

Sheriff Hardy walked / stepped into a serious situation.  I do hope in time he will begin to fill he jails.

Or....is the judge the one that is faultering??  There has to be some shit going on down there, for this area to be so corrupt. IMO

My first thoughts were, a new elections but, that may well have just been an after thought.. realizing it would be later than norm for the office exchange..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 06, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

My daughter told me that sometime ago, Nancy Grace was engaged to a young man that was murdered.. And also that she was or is a trial judge.  I know that the twins were her first children and they had problems at birth.. I know she's tough, but to tell you the truth,  she would have to be, being who she is..  And her new mom being is what's causing her to be so tough on Crystal.  But, she truly is a bull dog over these cases....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 06, 2009, 11:14:53 PM »

Hello, I am new here! I have been following this case from day one!  I wonder if the LE has put more thought into Donald Sapp! He lives less than 300 feet away from Haleigh, has personal issues with the Griffis brothers, and is a SO!  I know he was checked out, but still, when I read this on him, I got chills. Like here is real motive.  I wonder if Misty and Donald were "friends" and she possibly set him up? I don't know, but this case is driving me crazy cause they still have not found her!

Welcome Srobbins..  DSabb, yes he has been looked at quite a bit. Everything. I know LE has gone through it also..  Tell you the truth.. I'm at a loss.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 06, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

My daughter told me that sometime ago, Nancy Grace was engaged to a young man that was murdered.. And also that she was or is a trial judge.  I know that the twins were her first children and they had problems at birth.. I know she's tough, but to tell you the truth,  she would have to be, being who she is..  And her new mom being is what's causing her to be so tough on Crystal.  But, she truly is a bull dog over these cases....

I wish she let people finish what they have to say.. Also her on ready jumping on the bandwagon with Ron and Fibsty.. NG hasn't had them on or any info lately..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 06, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

Been a long, sad day. That's #36 on this #56 day of Haleigh missing.

Good night all.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 06, 2009, 11:24:16 PM »

I thought Jeffery was in the Federal Prison system in Tenn.  Are we talking about the one with the girl friend, that wanted to leave him a message although he was gone?  That boy was charged and convicted of Armed Robbery and was put away by the feds. Which means he had to have hit a bank..  This listed below is the second case that was tried.. and it appears he walked on this one..

The Jeffrey I was talking about is Jeffrey Griffis, who died the day after being hit by a car. 

Oh Okay, thats the one that was hit by a car right?  There is speculation on him and sapp over something. Graffis testified against him or made a complaint, and then hit a car .. is that right?

Yes, Jeffrey Griffis filed a domestic violence restraining order kind of thing on behalf of his children, against Donald L Sapp, and it was denied.  Two days later Griffis was standing in the middle of Interstate 17, hit by a car driven by an elderly man from Crescent City who says he didn't see Griffis standing there.   Griffis died the next day from his injuries. 

Locals say that Griffis likely committed suicide by standing in the middle of that freeway.  That he had been depressed over the restraining order against Sapp being denied, and that Sapp and Billye, the wife of Griffis had been having an affair.  These are rumors from the locals. 

A couple of weeks after Griffis died, Sapp moved in with Billye and the children.  They live about 3 miles from Ron/Misty's home.  A couple of weeks after that, Haleigh went missing. 

So, he has a new lady and her kids..  might be the reason the ex wife, Angela (I think that was her name) is up in arms..  I'll tell you, this is unreal.  It's like trying to track a mesquito through the woods, it doesn't land long enough to catch site of it.  I had posted my notes on Arts site and waited to see what response's I might get.. Got one, doesn't even touch reality. I'm not sure if lives in the same reality..  It never mentioned any calls between Art and Greg..  Same list of notes I posted here on #10.. Thought what in the world is he talking about?

Danny Says:
April 4th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
mlee, you and many others here think they are better at the job of clearing up this case than LE or the FBI! And some are even critical of Art himself! Wow!

At least Art and Cobra was there with boots on the ground and have tapes to back up what they are saying. That was a real call recorded between Art and Greg whether you want to believe Greg or not. And Greg at least graduated high school which is more than most of the losers in this mess did. His voice is now on audio tape and he will have to stick with his story, right or wrong. He said he spent the time with Misty and had sex three times. They all shared drugs. It seems that Misty is the one we need to look at here. She is a liar and is repeating exactly what Ronald and Mama Neves have told her to say. At this point, Misty should be charged with impeding a criminal investigation.

I have no respect for Ronald or anyone in his family. Even Great Grandma.

LE and the FBI will solve this case. I believe that they already know who is lying and who is not. Investigative reporters such as Art can go behind the scenes and aid LE in a big way. When this is all over with, I expect to see Ronald, Misty, and maybe even Teresa Neves in jail.

Thank you, Art. And thank you, Cobra. Thank you, Ms. Picasio!

======================================================
not sure if he mean't  "Picasso".  I guess he's confused the Artist with non existant writer.   

I think he/she was referring to Kim Picasio, Crystal Sheffield's pro bono lawyer.

I anticipated this to be a very young person.. and to tell you the truth, I had no doubt which side of the street he was walking.. I know something in those notes struck him rather odd and I was looking for a response, I know at least one side of the family post over there.. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »

I wonder if any results came back from the door they took from the Ron's home..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: April 06, 2009, 11:32:30 PM »

Brandi ~ Jerseygirl345 got a GOLD STAR last night, I think that means a promotion.   Would you be able to put that gold star on her uniform, per her request.

Thanks Brandi.....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 06, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »

Brandi ~ Jerseygirl345 got a GOLD STAR last night, I think that means a promotion.   Would you be able to put that gold star on her uniform, per her request.

Thanks Brandi.....

Thank You GrandmaMonkey...That sparkling gold star will spruce my uniform up a bit..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 06, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

The first part of that is right - At an early age (about age 20 I think), her fiancee was murdered, and she didn't marry until recently.  I think she's 50?   She was once a clerk to a federal judge, but never was a judge.  She used to be a prosecuting attorney in Georgia.  I first started watching her on Court TV years ago, kinda scary.

A bull dog is a nice thing to call her....       

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: April 06, 2009, 11:41:40 PM »

Yet another beautiful picture, Brandi.  I'm partial to the lavender ones, my favorite color.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 06, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »

Nancy Disgrace...

The first part of that is right - At an early age (about age 20 I think), her fiancee was murdered, and she didn't marry until recently.  I think she's 50?   She was once a clerk to a federal judge, but never was a judge.  She used to be a prosecuting attorney in Georgia.  I first started watching her on Court TV years ago, kinda scary.

A bull dog is a nice thing to call her....       

To tell you the truth, bulldogs get a bad rap.. I always use the term because its old addage of how they grab and dig and let go..  But, my sister in law has a female bulldog, big and stark white.. Mary Molly is the sweetest dog you have ever seen in your life. I don't know about Nancy, she does grab hold and continues to yank.. but I am about tired of the Anthony's.. can't wait for the trial, and the 12 who are going to decide what to do with casey.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 06, 2009, 11:49:17 PM »

Thanks Brandi.....

Thank You GrandmaMonkey...That sparkling gold star will spruce my uniform up a bit..

Done:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg756142#msg756142
Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 06, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

Yet another beautiful picture, Brandi.  I'm partial to the lavender ones, my favorite color.   

This is my most recent lavender/pink one. (Haleigh's favorite colours.)
I think I made it yesterday:

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 06, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »

Thanks Brandi.....

Done:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg756142#msg756142
Wink

Brandy, checked out the new star.. looks very nice, also little's Haleigh does too.. You do good work..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.