March 28, 2024, 11:53:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351138 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 07, 2009, 09:36:59 AM »

Well, that didn't work.

hey Sieko, did you know you have a monkey in your coffee cup??
I was wondering where that hair came from.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:54 AM »

Well, that didn't work.

hey Sieko, did you know you have a monkey in your coffee cup??
I was wondering where that hair came from.

thanks , I needed that smile....
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2009, 09:57:09 AM »

thanks , I needed that smile....
Any time. Smile

Need to run some errands.  Hopefully there will be some news when I get back.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2009, 10:44:21 AM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:06 AM »

Been a long, sad day. That's #36 on this #56 day of Haleigh missing.

Good night all.

Very Beautiful picture.

It is very sad that she's still missing, but I think the part of this case that holds my interest is that there is a very good possablity that she can still be found alive.
There are so many possible Theories of what could have happened(very sad), but just not enough evidence (That we know of) to start eliminating them.
I'm Jill, I'm new and While I was waiting for my registration to be approved I looked over all the info yall have found, You are all doing a wonderful Job. Thanks Klaasend for approving me   I have posted comments on Art Harris's articles about Haleigh and I'm glad to be able to post here now.

------
I'm wondering about the comment that was posted on first coast news.com about the address in Apopka or Eustis Florida

Heres the link to the article which the comment was made on
First page of comments last comment I think
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

What are yalls feelings on it?  Important or not?
-----

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid10363234001?bctid=10721544001

-When Ron is kneeling with his mom and talking(crying) to the reporter and he brings his head down to his knees and starts crying…Does anyone else think he said “it’s all because of me” ? because it sounds like that might be what he’s saying. I had earbuds(headphones) in while listing to it and that sounds like what he said.

-----

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I just wanted to point out a couple of things about the video.

-The scatches on Rons knuckles

-The fact that he says “I would give my life to have my childs life back” instead of simply saying I’d give my life to have my child back. And he seems to catch what he’d said and looks very upset and then goes down into crying.

But I must admit that I don’t read much into these words or the words he said when geraldo confronted him that “he’d believe she was alive until they found her” because if your child goes missing and your distraught your not going to worry about properly wording your sentences.

Yes, I have noticed the 3570 menioned in the comment.  That has been buggin' me, as if someone knows something, why the heck not go to the FBI.  I have been trying to connect this ...dwelling... number .  According to the comment sounds as if a single dwelling....really good tip, huh???

We have been doing some checking on greenhouse/nursery/orange orchards.  I went back to see if I could find anyone commenting on this, one yes...but did not have further info.

I did a Google Earth...and looked around Apopka.  I did find an address at 3570 Clarcona Rd.  It appears to be a long building with several greenhouses off to the right.  Now it does have a chain link fence surrounding the area.  But, I cannot get anymore info.  Even doing a reverse lookup for address shows nothing for a business name.  It could be a few numbers off.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 07, 2009, 11:02:35 AM »

GramaMonkey- how do you do Google Earth/street view ?   Someone told me to go to googlemaps.com but then I don't see how to get specifically to google street view, which is what I'm assuming you're specifically using to look around at the location you mentioned?   

TIA
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 07, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

GramaMonkey- how do you do Google Earth/street view ?   Someone told me to go to googlemaps.com but then I don't see how to get specifically to google street view, which is what I'm assuming you're specifically using to look around at the location you mentioned?   

TIA
BG

I don't use the Google Maps.  I have Google Earth.  You can type in a location and it will map for you the location.  Some areas have cameras along the roads, where you can click on them and get a closer view.  You can also type for ...directions...from one location to another and it will map it for you and give you the distance.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 07, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

TIA
BG

There is a little orange man on the top left of the map.  You can drag and drop him on any blue highlighted street.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »

TIA
BG

There is a little orange man on the top left of the map.  You can drag and drop him on any blue highlighted street.
And this only works in Google maps, I believe...not Google earth.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

TIA
BG

I believe you have to download googleearth.... then, you just type in the address you want, and the page will stream to the location you asked for.

I am familiar with Clarcona road area, as it is on outskirts of Orlando. The area is filled with nurserys. Long bouldings covered with plastic or screen are all over the place. And there ARE some orange groves there as well.

Just not sure how this location is in the equation though. Where , or what is the scoop on this addy , anyone??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 07, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »

Been a long, sad day. That's #36 on this #56 day of Haleigh missing.

Good night all.

Very Beautiful picture.

It is very sad that she's still missing, but I think the part of this case that holds my interest is that there is a very good possablity that she can still be found alive.
There are so many possible Theories of what could have happened(very sad), but just not enough evidence (That we know of) to start eliminating them.
I'm Jill, I'm new and While I was waiting for my registration to be approved I looked over all the info yall have found, You are all doing a wonderful Job. Thanks Klaasend for approving me   I have posted comments on Art Harris's articles about Haleigh and I'm glad to be able to post here now.

------
I'm wondering about the comment that was posted on first coast news.com about the address in Apopka or Eustis Florida

Heres the link to the article which the comment was made on
First page of comments last comment I think
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

What are yalls feelings on it?  Important or not?
-----

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid10363234001?bctid=10721544001

-When Ron is kneeling with his mom and talking(crying) to the reporter and he brings his head down to his knees and starts crying…Does anyone else think he said “it’s all because of me” ? because it sounds like that might be what he’s saying. I had earbuds(headphones) in while listing to it and that sounds like what he said.

-----

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I just wanted to point out a couple of things about the video.

-The scatches on Rons knuckles

-The fact that he says “I would give my life to have my childs life back” instead of simply saying I’d give my life to have my child back. And he seems to catch what he’d said and looks very upset and then goes down into crying.

But I must admit that I don’t read much into these words or the words he said when geraldo confronted him that “he’d believe she was alive until they found her” because if your child goes missing and your distraught your not going to worry about properly wording your sentences.

Yes, I have noticed the 3570 menioned in the comment.  That has been buggin' me, as if someone knows something, why the heck not go to the FBI.  I have been trying to connect this ...dwelling... number .  According to the comment sounds as if a single dwelling....really good tip, huh???

We have been doing some checking on greenhouse/nursery/orange orchards.  I went back to see if I could find anyone commenting on this, one yes...but did not have further info.

I did a Google Earth...and looked around Apopka.  I did find an address at 3570 Clarcona Rd.  It appears to be a long building with several greenhouses off to the right.  Now it does have a chain link fence surrounding the area.  But, I cannot get anymore info.  Even doing a reverse lookup for address shows nothing for a business name.  It could be a few numbers off.

I have found comments about this abandon location on everyone of the forums, but not links, and nothing comes up on google to a direct statement from LE or Crystal.
where do people come up with this stuff.  There is a bunch of stuff out there, but like yesterday.. it seems like we need to be real careful determining talk versus real.

To tell you the truth, so of the info that is out there turns with the tide, one day in this direction.. another in the opposite.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: April 07, 2009, 11:19:02 AM »

TIA
BG

oooohh, thanks for that one, I have not been to google maps. arg, I am a dinasaur sometimes.

And this only works in Google maps, I believe...not Google earth.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 07, 2009, 11:20:05 AM »

TIA
BG

Tia what would you like an image of, I have google earth and will pull it up for you.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 07, 2009, 11:20:14 AM »

Thank you to all you who answered, that was very helpful.
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 07, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

TIA
BG

I have noticed that Searching uses the Google maps.  Always comes up with good info.  Not sure of the procedure to follow. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 07, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

BG
You're welcome.

The street view is not always accurate with the street address.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 07, 2009, 11:25:34 AM »

BG

Google earth will give you a view of the community and photos of some available streets.  green street is new viewable on camera. The intersection of tyler / green/ monroe  I have already.

Now google map will give you a visual of what the streets look like in a map grid, also has satallite visuals from an altitude....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 07, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »

TIA
BG

I believe you have to download googleearth.... then, you just type in the address you want, and the page will stream to the location you asked for.

I am familiar with Clarcona road area, as it is on outskirts of Orlando. The area is filled with nurserys. Long bouldings covered with plastic or screen are all over the place. And there ARE some orange groves there as well.

Just not sure how this location is in the equation though. Where , or what is the scoop on this addy , anyone??
From the comment section at First Coast News, from the link JNGA provided.  Not sure if this is from a "psychic" or what.
"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:
Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings."
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 07, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

This of course is a long shot, as I went to Apopka and looked around at streets to find one with a building number of 3582....yes a long shot.  But this one is Merlyn's Foilage that I will post the pic.  Across the street is the 3570, which does not appear to have a chain link fence, but the greenhouse area does. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: April 07, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »

On a side note.  A bunch of Google cars were spotted in town here last weekend.     Can't get any street views for here yet, but hope that changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.