March 29, 2024, 07:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351196 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 07, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 07, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »

GramaMonkey- how do you do Google Earth/street view ?   Someone told me to go to googlemaps.com but then I don't see how to get specifically to google street view, which is what I'm assuming you're specifically using to look around at the location you mentioned?   

TIA
BG

I believe you have to download googleearth.... then, you just type in the address you want, and the page will stream to the location you asked for.

I am familiar with Clarcona road area, as it is on outskirts of Orlando. The area is filled with nurserys. Long bouldings covered with plastic or screen are all over the place. And there ARE some orange groves there as well.

Just not sure how this location is in the equation though. Where , or what is the scoop on this addy , anyone??
From the comment section at First Coast News, from the link JNGA provided.  Not sure if this is from a "psychic" or what.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3
"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:
Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings."

Yes, have seen that, and that is what is buggin' me.  Someone took the time to post that bit of info, which could very well be the...tip... that is needed..and then..why not give the full crap on it.  Why let everyone linger in limbo land.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 07, 2009, 11:37:49 AM »

GramaMonkey- how do you do Google Earth/street view ?   Someone told me to go to googlemaps.com but then I don't see how to get specifically to google street view, which is what I'm assuming you're specifically using to look around at the location you mentioned?   

TIA
BG

I believe you have to download googleearth.... then, you just type in the address you want, and the page will stream to the location you asked for.

I am familiar with Clarcona road area, as it is on outskirts of Orlando. The area is filled with nurserys. Long bouldings covered with plastic or screen are all over the place. And there ARE some orange groves there as well.

Just not sure how this location is in the equation though. Where , or what is the scoop on this addy , anyone??
From the comment section at First Coast News, from the link JNGA provided.  Not sure if this is from a "psychic" or what.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3
"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:
Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings."

hm, I wonder what date this "tip" came out then? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 07, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Very sad news regarding Sandra Cantu.  My prayers and heart goes out to her mother and love ones.

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: April 07, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

Yes, have seen that, and that is what is buggin' me.  Someone took the time to post that bit of info, which could very well be the...tip... that is needed..and then..why not give the full crap on it.  Why let everyone linger in limbo land.
I'm guessing because this was some kind of "psychic vision" or something, and this is all the info they can provide.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 07, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Very sad news regarding Sandra Cantu.  My prayers and heart goes out to her mother and love ones.
So sad.  I just can't imagine.  Sad
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

YES, I have heard about this.  I thought I had replied to this, went back to read my comment and could not find it.  Guess I was thinking...but went to Google Earth instead.  Sorry!!!

I do remember, not sure where it was discussed that I am sure it was LE that came and took Crystal to this building.  I know comments were, why did they come and take her, what if it was indeed something to do with Haleigh...and also another comment was...how would she know, as she did not live in that trailer to see everything that Haleigh had.  Maybe it was Cobra that took her there.   I am sure another Monkey will remember this incident.  Anyone???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: April 07, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

TIA
BG

"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:

3570 is the last 4 digits of Palatka Heating & Air phone #>
625 South State Road 19
Palatka, FL  32177

Palatka Heating & Air - Palatka, FL
Read 1 Review of Palatka Heating & Air in Palatka, FL. The guys from Palatka Heating and Air did a ... (386) 325-3570. 1221 Moseley Ave Palatka, FL 32177 .

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 07, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

I'm guessing because this was some kind of "psychic vision" or something, and this is all the info they can provide.

SHOOT!!!!  Never thought of the psychic.  Thanks!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 07, 2009, 11:55:35 AM »

TIA
BG

"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:

625 South State Road 19
Palatka, FL  32177

Read 1 Review of Palatka Heating & Air in Palatka, FL. The guys from Palatka Heating and Air did a ... (386) 325-3570. 1221 Moseley Ave Palatka, FL 32177 .

Thanks Heart.  Hmmmm....the A/C man that was at the house. 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 07, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »

TIA
BG

"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:

625 South State Road 19
Palatka, FL  32177

wow,,,that is an interesting conection.  dang, this air guy is comming full circle then. I wonder if he has a storage shed somewhere close?  Has anyone done a research of him I wonder, and what is his name?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 07, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »

Domino's Pizza  3570 US Highway 1 S
St Augustine, FL

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 07, 2009, 12:01:50 PM »

but, look at posters name  >>-->  dnaisgr8   <<--->>>  == d nay is great >-> or nay nay
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 07, 2009, 12:04:40 PM »

but, look at posters name  >>-->  dnaisgr8   <<--->>>  == d nay is great >-> or nay nay
I think it means "DNA is great
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 07, 2009, 12:12:07 PM »

TIA
BG

"User Image     
dnaisgr8 wrote:

625 South State Road 19
Palatka, FL  32177

wow,,,that is an interesting conection.  dang, this air guy is comming full circle then. I wonder if he has a storage shed somewhere close?  Has anyone done a research of him I wonder, and what is his name?

That appears to be the 64,000 question.  I do not think even in the police report there is any mention of him.  NOW...someone stated last evening that they thought Ron said.. HIS COUSIN...ENTERED THE HOUSE.  I commented, as thought was Misty's cousin, Joe.  I hope this poster can find that comment by RON.

Heart can you pull up anything with the 3570 either in Eustis or Apopka,,,,those were specifically mentioned. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #575 on: April 07, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

IIRC that was in a news report Smile  I was just checking to see if we had news and want to also thank you all for your kind words,thoughts and prayers.
I also seen the news of Sandra, poor baby girl,hope she did not suffer and hope they find who did that to her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #576 on: April 07, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

One just has to step back and wonder what LE is doing with this case, there are no press conf, no searches, no nothing. Has anyone heard if there is any progress on this case at all? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »

IIRC that was in a news report Smile  I was just checking to see if we had news and want to also thank you all for your kind words,thoughts and prayers.
I also seen the news of Sandra, poor baby girl,hope she did not suffer and hope they find who did that to her.
Searching, please take care of yourself, I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

Does anyone from that area know the reason tha the previous Sheriff is out of office??  Did he reach retirement age??  Did he up and quit??

Just wondering with the amount of crime, drugs, etc...that we have seen in these reports and what is still taking place, sounds to me that there was some type of internal coverup.

Sheriff Hardy walked / stepped into a serious situation.  I do hope in time he will begin to fill he jails.

Or....is the judge the one that is faultering??  There has to be some shit going on down there, for this area to be so corrupt. IMO

Does anyone know who the Judge is in Putnam County? Can we write letters to the Judge asd ask him why are criminal and drug crimes get a slap on the wrist and set free again. A revolving door. I also would liike to know about how they are tracking the RSO keeping our children safe from these animals......

Page 1
FLORIDA DRUG COURT DIRECTORY
Judges
Revised June 2005

FLORIDA DRUG COURT DIRECTORY

The Honorable Edward E. Hedstrom
Circuit Court Judge, Seventh Judicial Circuit
Putnam County Courthouse
Post Office Box 758
Palatka, Florida 32178
Phone: 386/329-0263
Fax: 386/329-089The Honorable Edward E. Hedstrom
Circuit Court Judge, Seventh Judicial Circuit
Putnam County Courthouse
Post Office Box 758
Palatka, Florida 32178
Phone: 386/329-0263
Fax: 386/329-0896

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 07, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »

searching, a native belief is that our ancestors will return to us in spirit form. We lend the ceder tree for that purpose. I have planted such a ceder tree for your father.  My condolences to you and your family.   mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.