April 19, 2024, 12:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351937 times)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #600 on: April 07, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

HH?  Did you get my reply on Topix?  Pictures of everything.  Please and thank you!  Cobra, donations, go eat and listen.  Wish I were riding with you!

Rose?  My heart is heavy too.  very very sad.  (((((((hugs to you))))))))

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 07, 2009, 02:20:47 PM »

Such a horible thing to happen to little Sandra,          I hope we hear something soon in this case, its been so long now, Poor little Haleigh has to be somewhere, someone has to know something, someone needs to do something,   I think I will go on down to Satsuma and visit the Haleigh center and talk to a few people, do any Monkeys want any pictures of anything or want me to go take pictures of certain places of interest to you ?
That sounds like a great idea, one thing that has been really bugging me is that dumpster, three dogs hit on it, there has to be something, makes no sense to me. Anything you relay back to us would be appreciated.

I HAVE ONE REQUEST!!!  PLEASE FIND PLAYER.  This guy posts nothing but positive comments, also appears that he sees...everyday...Misty going to the bus stop.  Now, if he lives on Munroe, Tyler, no way could he see the bus stop from there.  He maybe a nothing, but it is driving me bonkers as to who he is.  He commented that he would see Misty daily and knows that she was not involved in an affair with someone. 

So...look for a Lincoln town car, Ford 4x4 and another vehicle.  He most likely is nothing, but his posts on WS sure draw some attention.  I think it was surfaced as Don  Bard....on Monroe.  Please take a peek, also can you find out the name of he A/C guy, and if he was indeed a cousin to Ron.  Maybe Crystal would know a bit of info.  Thanks,

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: April 07, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

Yes.

The news video is here: http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635/haleigh_s_family_speaks

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: April 07, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »

Such a horible thing to happen to little Sandra,          I hope we hear something soon in this case, its been so long now, Poor little Haleigh has to be somewhere, someone has to know something, someone needs to do something,   I think I will go on down to Satsuma and visit the Haleigh center and talk to a few people, do any Monkeys want any pictures of anything or want me to go take pictures of certain places of interest to you ?
That sounds like a great idea, one thing that has been really bugging me is that dumpster, three dogs hit on it, there has to be something, makes no sense to me. Anything you relay back to us would be appreciated.

I HAVE ONE REQUEST!!!  PLEASE FIND PLAYER.  This guy posts nothing but positive comments, also appears that he sees...everyday...Misty going to the bus stop.  Now, if he lives on Munroe, Tyler, no way could he see the bus stop from there.  He maybe a nothing, but it is driving me bonkers as to who he is.  He commented that he would see Misty daily and knows that she was not involved in an affair with someone. 

So...look for a Lincoln town car, Ford 4x4 and another vehicle.  He most likely is nothing, but his posts on WS sure draw some attention.  I think it was surfaced as Don  Bard....on Monroe.  Please take a peek, also can you find out the name of he A/C guy, and if he was indeed a cousin to Ron.  Maybe Crystal would know a bit of info.  Thanks,
OK  I will, but how will I know if he is player or not, does he give any idea of what his real name is or anything That will let me know if I have the right person, Im gonna go talk to Chrystal and buy a shirt and stuff from the foundation so I will ask about the AC guy...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 07, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »

HH?  Did you get my reply on Topix?  Pictures of everything.  Please and thank you!  Cobra, donations, go eat and listen.  Wish I were riding with you!

Gotcha, Im definaitly gonna go to the center, I will ask about Cobra and the donations, Im also gonna check out a few roads That I am interested in...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 07, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

WELCOME THUNDER BUNNY    I have some thoughts on that, but I'm going to refrain. I am very upset about Sandra, have followed that from the start, and my anger is getting the better of me today. But nothing that man says or does, would not surprise me in the least.

Possibly because he is GUILTY....and maybe Crystal is bringing out the TRUTH...so he will be the childish little boy that he is, and try to discredit Crystal, therefor taking the...views...off of he and his little slut.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: April 07, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!  I have waited for days and days and days to be approved....and i know it sounds weird, but I feel like I already know you all.  I've been reading this board and can't believe the amazingly GOOD STUFF you guys come up with.  You are CRAZY good with this. 

I, like a lot of the people here, am still holding hope that they find this little girl TODAY. Not tomorrow, not next week, not in a month.  She is so beautiful with an amazing smile....and I wish more than anything she is OK.  She deserves more. She deserves better.  She's a CHILD. 

I was reading your board last night when I found out about the little girl in California, and I had to put it down and walk away....Yes, I cried.  And it makes me worry even more about Haleigh.  I have a little 3 1/2 year old girl and i can't imagine.  I too want to choke everyone in Satsuma.  I want to beat the truth out of Misty Croslin Cummings.  i want to strangle Ron Cummings until he croaks out what he knows.  I want this little girl to come home.  I waffle between being so mad that they haven't found her yet, that they haven't broken this 17 year old twit, to hoping and praying Haleigh is OK and begging the law enforcement knows wayyyy more than they are telling. 

I think the track you guys were on yesterday is a good one.  This Donald Sapp person.  And what about Snodgras?  Did someone say he was around the scene?  I know he's gone by Haleigh Bug three times....but IS there a connection with Misty and Ronald?

Thank you guys for what you're doing..You're all amazing.  Wink
NOW LETS FIND HALEIGH!!!!!

P.S.  The pictures of Haleigh are wonderful.  It makes me wish I could do more...that i could do something....
P.S.S.  My keyboard sticks alot, so you'll have to forgive me right off. 

Thunderbunny:

Glad to have you join us!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 07, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

OK  I will, but how will I know if he is player or not, does he give any idea of what his real name is or anything That will let me know if I have the right person, Im gonna go talk to Chrystal and buy a shirt and stuff from the foundation so I will ask about the AC guy...

There is a name up above in the post.  This is what searching came up with.  This guy is the dude that lived next door to Ron, prior to him moving over to Green Ln.  Supposedly a retired person..  212 Monroe.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: April 07, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

Well, I must say that was an unprofessional response from the web site developer, who I understand donated the web site work.

But I agree. It is very sad that the parents of this missing child cannot come together for the sake of finding their child.

Very sad indeed.

Tells me a lot about both of them.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: April 07, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

There was something we talked of the other day, to slip into the LE office and should be on the counter for public reading,  the police information report.. on officers being at the tyler street location, the same night as Haleigh went missing.. This is the address of Haleighs brother on tyler.. we never could find an answer by two calls at two locations very close at same time, and families related. You can wear your Monkey glasses and Monkey pi hat or mine, here take my glasses and darken them.  All kidding aside, it would be nice to find out what was going on over there that night.  You don't have to copy it, just remember the details.. anything would be of help..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: April 07, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...      But, we don't promise we won't drive you crazy.. Of course I must have been that before I arrived...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #611 on: April 07, 2009, 02:41:39 PM »

GramaMonkey, this player character, who now has a name attached to him, thank-you very much, is sure a thorn in our sides.  I want real bad to know what is game is 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 07, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »

There is a name up above in the post.  This is what searching came up with.  This guy is the dude that lived next door to Ron, prior to him moving over to Green Ln.  Supposedly a retired person.. @ 201 Monroe.....  212 Monroe is where the S/O Kyle Johns Lives.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 07, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

Had to recopy this thing, my fingers got to running, and went amuck...

There was something we talked of the other day, to slip into the LE office and should be on the counter for public reading,  the police information report.. on officers being at the tyler street location, the same night as Haleigh went missing.. This is the address of Haleighs   Short Elevator's brother on tyler.. we never could find an answer by two calls at two locations very close at same time, and families related. You can wear your Monkey glasses and Monkey pi hat or mine, here take my glasses and darken them.  All kidding aside, it would be nice to find out what was going on over there that night.  You don't have to copy it, just remember the details.. anything would be of help..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 07, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »

mlee:

BTW, that abandoned house search was on Feb. 23.

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635/haleigh_s_family_speaks

Posting the link again in case anyone missed it.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 07, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

There was something we talked of the other day, to slip into the LE office and should be on the counter for public reading,  the police information report.. on officers being at the tyler street location, the same night as Haleigh went missing.. This is the address of Haleighs brother on tyler.. we never could find an answer by two calls at two locations very close at same time, and families related. You can wear your Monkey glasses and Monkey pi hat or mine, here take my glasses and darken them.  All kidding aside, it would be nice to find out what was going on over there that night.  You don't have to copy it, just remember the details.. anything would be of help..
OK   will do, I will be wearing my Monkey undercover duds to fool everybody lol,   I will try my best to find out what was up with the Tyler street thing that night if I can.......

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #616 on: April 07, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »

[/quote]

Well, I must say that was an unprofessional response from the web site developer, who I understand donated the web site work.

But I agree. It is very sad that the parents of this missing child cannot come together for the sake of finding their child.

Very sad indeed.

Tells me a lot about both of them.
[/quote]

I don't know Brandi.  I didn't consider it rude, only telling it like it is when I asked about posting.  The website was donated, yes.  The answer on not being able to post was quick.  Can you imagine having a beautiful site up for a little girl and getting terrible terrible posts on it? 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 07, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »

GramaMonkey, this player character, who now has a name attached to him, thank-you very much, is sure a thorn in our sides.  I want real bad to know what is game is 
OK  GramaMonkey, gonna give it a whirl, I will find out who this Player is and if he could indeed see the bus stop from his home, I will also make sure Chrystals camp is aware of him and what he is saying....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »

Welcome Thunder Bunny! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:05 PM »

Have your camera ready and get a shot of Ron giving the finger to Crystal's family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.