April 18, 2024, 01:56:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351917 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 07, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

Six Parents Charged With Children Missing School

2009-4-7 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

On April 2, 2009 six (6) Putnam County parents were charged with failing to comply with the compulsory school attendance law.  Deputy William Johnson met with Putnam County School Administrators regarding several parents who were failing to have their minor children attend school as required by Florida law. School officials were afforded the opportunity to sign complaint affidavits charging the parents/guardians with violating the Florida school attendance law. The complaint affidavits were forwarded to the State Attorney’s Office for further review and prosecution. The individuals charged were identified as:

Ramon Antonia Garcia, 41 years of age, Interlachen, Florida
Linda M. Boillat, 34 years of age, Georgetown, Florida
Mark Kyle Lopano, 29 years of age, Satsuma, Florida
Phyllis Marie Kemp, 52 years of age, Georgetown, Florida
Kelly Marie Helton, 39 years of age, Satsuma, Florida
Andrea K. Burdette, 42 years of age, Satsuma, Florida

Florida law requires parents or guardians to send their minor children to school. Any parent or guardian who refuses or fails to have his/her child, or a child under his/her control, attend school regularly, is in violation of the law and commits a misdemeanor of the second degree.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-7

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 07, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »

Six Parents Charged With Children Missing School

2009-4-7 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

On April 2, 2009 six (6) Putnam County parents were charged with failing to comply with the compulsory school attendance law.  Deputy William Johnson met with Putnam County School Administrators regarding several parents who were failing to have their minor children attend school as required by Florida law. School officials were afforded the opportunity to sign complaint affidavits charging the parents/guardians with violating the Florida school attendance law. The complaint affidavits were forwarded to the State Attorney’s Office for further review and prosecution. The individuals charged were identified as:

Ramon Antonia Garcia, 41 years of age, Interlachen, Florida
Linda M. Boillat, 34 years of age, Georgetown, Florida
Mark Kyle Lopano, 29 years of age, Satsuma, Florida
Phyllis Marie Kemp, 52 years of age, Georgetown, Florida
Kelly Marie Helton, 39 years of age, Satsuma, Florida
Andrea K. Burdette, 42 years of age, Satsuma, Florida

Florida law requires parents or guardians to send their minor children to school. Any parent or guardian who refuses or fails to have his/her child, or a child under his/her control, attend school regularly, is in violation of the law and commits a misdemeanor of the second degree.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-7

Interesting, Heart.

I wonder if they do this on a regular basis or are doing it because the eyes of the nation are on Putnam County right now.

...and it seems laws are not well-enforced there to me.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »

School attendance can be tied to funding.  I'm trying to find links.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 07, 2009, 09:06:15 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW ON NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 07, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »

I am glad that the Putnam SD can do something.
Now, are there any Kitty Kats missing there ?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 07, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »

Ohhhh  so pretty, Brandi.  I think I'll have to steal this one (along with the other ones I've already stolen)        

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: April 07, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »

Search For Haleigh Enters Ninth Week
5-Year-Old Missing Since February

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 8:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tuesday marked the two-month anniversary of the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

The kindergartener was last seen sleeping in her bed inside her Satsuma home. Despite hundreds of leads, Putnam County investigators have found no trace of the girl.

On the first day Haleigh was missing, more than 130 law enforcement personnel from several local and state agencies began searching for her.

Investigators proclaimed everyone -- family members, neighbors and associates -- is a suspect in the girl's disappearance.

"I will give up everything I own. All I want is my child, please," said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Night after night, family members held vigils and prayed for Haleigh's safe return.

The search for Haleigh made national headlines, and the search for the 5-year-old spread far and wide on the ground, in the air and on horseback.

The ground search for Haleigh continued into a second week. Investigators went door-to-door and stopped cars along main road. Hundreds of tips poured in to investigators, but none led to Haleigh.

The focus began to turn toward Haleigh's parents when a heated interview on national television put Ronald Cummings on the defensive.

In week three, search dog activity around a large garbage receptacle in Haleigh's neighborhood prompted a frantic search. Still, nothing was found.

Police tape was removed from around Haleigh's home, which investigators said was no longer considered a crime scene. The home, however, remained vacant as Haleigh's father refused to move back home without his daughter.

A few days later, in week four of the investigation, Cummings tattooed his daughter's image on his calf.

He also made his first public statement in several days, saying simply, "Haleigh, I love you. That's all."

Haleigh Tattoo
Haleigh's father tattooed an image of the missing 5-year-old on his calf.
In week five of the search for Haleigh, Cummings and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, got engaged. A few days later, they wed.

The newlyweds were interviewed on the "Today Show," where Croslin was unable to explain her inconsistent accounts to police.

The tents in Haleigh's community where family members had taken up residence during the search were vacated six weeks after the child's disappearance.

Signs asking about Haleigh's whereabouts remain throughout Putnam County, eight weeks after the girl disappeared.

Two months into the search, friends and neighbors said Haleigh is still on their minds.

"This is a small community. Everybody's hearts are going out to the family. And, we all still have hope. You have to have hope," said one resident.

Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19121518/detail.html#-

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 07, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »

Interesting, Heart.

I wonder if they do this on a regular basis or are doing it because the eyes of the nation are on Putnam County right now.

...and it seems laws are not well-enforced there to me.
[/b]
ITA Brandi!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: April 07, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »

another happy beautiful picture of Haleigh...thanks for that Brandi...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: April 07, 2009, 09:24:21 PM »

Ohhhh  so pretty, Brandi.  I think I'll have to steal this one (along with the other ones I've already stolen)        

I don't usually add animation to these large ones, because my animation software optimizes them in a way that it loss a lot of clarity. Makes the images a bit grainy.

But I felt Haleigh deserved some sparkle. I am sure she loves sparkly things!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 07, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 07, 2009, 10:00:37 PM »

#281 Art Harris Says:
April 7th, 2009 at 2:34 am

hey J, the police are doing an excellent job, just at a standstill waiting for, well, stay tuned and I will report what they are waiting for shortly…meanwhile, you are attributing wrong motives. I’d love to be reaping a shinier car, but this website is a startup, that’s been recently cranking into gear, so I hope you and my readers like it enough to keep coming back and we can figure out a business model that allows me to do the time-consuming and expensive digging that it takes for a trained and experienced journalist to help unearth the truth and cover what can be covered in a difficult case like this. First you strive to get it first and get it right, and have police sources who trust you and vice versa, and a network that can be helpful in triangulating facts and dispelling rumors.
Rumors are reported in the comments often, but I try to avoid them on the news site, and believe they serve no purpose other than to confuse. Rumor mongers may not realize but if they hear something half baked and dont tryt o vet it and turn it over to police, the cops are obligated to check it out and thousands of man and woman hours have been wasted by police chasing down BS, because they try to confirm or dispell everything that comes across the transom, garbage or not.
They know what they’re looking for, but the Swiss cheese brains and party boys and girls with bad memories aren’t h helping…So i’ve got to take issue with you, a story like White Boy Greg gets people talking and thinking and police told me today they have no problem with, and appreciate our reporting here because we may just come up with something, if not new, that jobs someone’s memory and they report something that triggers a eureka, a witness and an arrest.

That’s what we’re all after, and if you ask anyone with experience, reporting and police work have great community benefits in crime solving, and go hand in hand…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: April 07, 2009, 10:07:38 PM »

#279 Art Harris Says:
April 7th, 2009 at 2:17 am

Casey was there, paid by defrocked blogger with Fla in her name who was masquerading as a Crystal family member, and had a role, according to Picazio and Joy D, aka the blogger in question who retained him, in drumming up bad juju and misinformation about Cobra. Did manage to create police suspicions, and cold shoulder initially, but Cobra broke through and met with law enforcement Monday on excellent terms, sharing what he’d uncovered, which matched what the cops have, and added a few things to it to check out, my case sources tell me.

Have no idea if Casey is still there. I do know, per Picazio, that he had offered to question all these questionable witnesses by taking sworn depos with a court reporter, not terribly practical when it’s hard enough to find them first, bgut to make them sit still in a crack house or the woods, “Do you solemly swear”–just ain’t gonna get you good info. Kt may be technically under oath, but in cases like these you need an investigator who can hang in the ‘hood, get down with the homies and the crackheads, who talks the talk and bonds sufficiently that respectable folks like White Boy’s Mama offers to cook up some collards, and waxes on about how he’s so much easier to talk to than the cops, how “people will just tell Mr. Cobra things they not telling the po-leece.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comment-31449

Heart
Wii Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: April 07, 2009, 10:17:51 PM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

Do you have the date of the broadcast?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: April 07, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »

Read that there was a tape of 'sirens' the night of Haleigh going missing.  Not sure if this is the one, or if this is still the dispatch tape.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...ummings_021909

Also...this.

#200 Art Harris Says:
April 7th, 2009 at 2:49 am

cant add–my sources told me ronald did not go back to work as planned…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/...lem/#more-1424

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #675 on: April 07, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

did anybody read 209 on  arts thread
 http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments it made me feel creep she stated she was emailing misty
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 07, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new monkeys! 

Haven't heard anything about this before, has anyone else?

(posted over yonder): 

"I wish so bad that someone who does go there, can find where that well looking thing was. The one where the dog tried to tell his handler and another guy on the video from the helicopter view a while back.....dont know where it is though, I just thought it was suspicious and seemed to be overlooked, by not one but two people. Well actually one guy thought the dog was hitting on the dirt area buy it. Then the dog ran to the other guy, who was in la la land and didnt notice the dog trying to get him. Still irritates me...."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: April 07, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new monkeys! 

Haven't heard anything about this before, has anyone else?

(posted over yonder): 

"I wish so bad that someone who does go there, can find where that well looking thing was. The one where the dog tried to tell his handler and another guy on the video from the helicopter view a while back.....dont know where it is though, I just thought it was suspicious and seemed to be overlooked, by not one but two people. Well actually one guy thought the dog was hitting on the dirt area buy it. Then the dog ran to the other guy, who was in la la land and didnt notice the dog trying to get him. Still irritates me...."

I remember seeing this, Wyks.  I was looking for the video a couple of days ago but couldn't find it.  Was it on Feb. 26?...same day as dumpster hit?  It was the day they had a bunch of cadaver (I think) dogs out searching.  A dog stopped at some water.  Video was taken from a copter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: April 07, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

Search For Haleigh Enters Ninth Week   

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19121518/detail.html#-

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 07, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »

Such a horible thing to happen to little Sandra,          I hope we hear something soon in this case, its been so long now, Poor little Haleigh has to be somewhere, someone has to know something, someone needs to do something,   I think I will go on down to Satsuma and visit the Haleigh center and talk to a few people, do any Monkeys want any pictures of anything or want me to go take pictures of certain places of interest to you ?
That sounds like a great idea, one thing that has been really bugging me is that dumpster, three dogs hit on it, there has to be something, makes no sense to me. Anything you relay back to us would be appreciated.
I will go look at it and take a few pictures and see just how far it is from the home and post that when I get back..

HH.. Could you please take some pictures of seven sisters drive especially the end of the street. Thanks greatly appreciated...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.