April 19, 2024, 03:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351941 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: April 07, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new monkeys! 

Haven't heard anything about this before, has anyone else?

(posted over yonder): 

"I wish so bad that someone who does go there, can find where that well looking thing was. The one where the dog tried to tell his handler and another guy on the video from the helicopter view a while back.....dont know where it is though, I just thought it was suspicious and seemed to be overlooked, by not one but two people. Well actually one guy thought the dog was hitting on the dirt area buy it. Then the dog ran to the other guy, who was in la la land and didnt notice the dog trying to get him. Still irritates me...."

I remember seeing this, Wyks.  I was looking for the video a couple of days ago but couldn't find it.  Was it on Feb. 26?...same day as dumpster hit?  It was the day they had a bunch of cadaver (I think) dogs out searching.  A dog stopped at some water.  Video was taken from a copter.

Thanks Sieko!  I saw one video from a copter, but don't remember this part.  Am looking for that link again.  So you saw the dog stop at water, did that dog or another do as was described above? 

I just remember seeing one dog trotting down the middle of the road with it's handler, stop for a drink of water in what looked like their kennel area.  And that one or another nosing around a dumpster, and that one or another heading off into the woods with the handler. 

Wonder if there is more than one video from a copter?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 07, 2009, 11:00:24 PM »

did anybody read 209 on  arts thread
 http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments it made me feel creep she stated she was emailing misty

Well, the first sentence of that doesn't make sense to me.

The cousin that stayed with Misty’s brother Tim and sister-n-law Chelsea (next to Ron and Misty’s trailer) was not JOE Overstreet.

I believe Tommy Croslin (married to Lindsy) is the brother who lives near Misty and Ronald. They are the ones who live on Tyler. Not Tim.

Anywho .. I read that the other night.

There may be something in the Sapp guy ... not sure, myself.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: April 07, 2009, 11:03:56 PM »

Sure hope when the kids in that area have their big Easter egg hunt off of 17 and 100, that they don't find anything except easter eggs and candy. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 07, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

(posted over yonder): 

"I wish so bad that someone who does go there, can find where that well looking thing was. The one where the dog tried to tell his handler and another guy on the video from the helicopter view a while back.....dont know where it is though, I just thought it was suspicious and seemed to be overlooked, by not one but two people. Well actually one guy thought the dog was hitting on the dirt area buy it. Then the dog ran to the other guy, who was in la la land and didnt notice the dog trying to get him. Still irritates me...."

I remember seeing this, Wyks.  I was looking for the video a couple of days ago but couldn't find it.  Was it on Feb. 26?...same day as dumpster hit?  It was the day they had a bunch of cadaver (I think) dogs out searching.  A dog stopped at some water.  Video was taken from a copter.

Thanks Sieko!  I saw one video from a copter, but don't remember this part.  Am looking for that link again.  So you saw the dog stop at water, did that dog or another do as was described above? 

I just remember seeing one dog trotting down the middle of the road with it's handler, stop for a drink of water in what looked like their kennel area.  And that one or another nosing around a dumpster, and that one or another heading off into the woods with the handler. 

From what I remember, the dog did stop at water (can't remember if it was a well, a tub, or what...).  Can't remember it's reaction much.  I think it was just before the dog was taken into the woods.  I wanted to see it again too...will keep looking.  Wish I could remember which news station it was.  I'm thinking maybe it was being replayed on HLN or something.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 07, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »

Sure hope when the kids in that area have their big Easter egg hunt off of 17 and 100, that they don't find anything except easter eggs and candy. 

My thoughts exactly. Sad
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #685 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

just the details is what got me
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:59 PM »

Wyks, can I have the copter video link that you have, please?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 07, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?
The transcript on line was dated feb 15..  So, I have been trying to run the 11th and 12th without much success so far..

Do you have the date of the broadcast?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 07, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »

(posted over yonder): 

I remember this as well. The dog did stop to drink water out of something on the ground. I remember thinking that the water probably wasn't very fresh. I also remember seeing an old boat, like a rowboat or johnboat nearby. Looked abandoned to me. I don't recall anything that looked like a well cap or well to me during this search.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 07, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

Read that there was a tape of 'sirens' the night of Haleigh going missing.  Not sure if this is the one, or if this is still the dispatch tape.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...ummings_021909

Also...this.

#200 Art Harris Says:
April 7th, 2009 at 2:49 am

cant add–my sources told me ronald did not go back to work as planned…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/...lem/#more-1424

Hi Monkeys!

Are they talking about Ron and work over yonder? I just read a rumor on another board that Ron was terminated and the police had to be called. Sounds like something that came from over there.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: April 07, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

Can't find it, am looking for it now.  lol  When/if I do find it, will post it for ya, k? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: April 07, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »

Can't find it, am looking for it now.  lol  When/if I do find it, will post it for ya, k? 

I think it was the next day following the dogs hitting on the dumpster.  So am looking for videos around that day. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: April 07, 2009, 11:40:52 PM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

Found this one from Feb. 14th...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZDrTHoIhY

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:45 PM »

I think it was the next day following the dogs hitting on the dumpster.  So am looking for videos around that day. 

Yep, I just saw another video saying it was a Friday morning...so it must have been the 27th.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:10 PM »

Feb 10th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBfC3Zig3s

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »

Something makes me think I watched that live on HLN. Not sure though. Not sure there is a video out there from the helicopter. I have searched as well. Can't find any being shot from the helicopter.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 07, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

Feb 10th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBfC3Zig3s

NG Part 3 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vOssTtqr2k

NG Part 4 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azlfpPg949g

NG Part 5 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV-_yGkdK6Y

NG Part 6 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcqI2A2V8eE

NG Part 7 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDLw3eNF80

Not sure if this is what your looking for.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 07, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

Yep, I just saw another video saying it was a Friday morning...so it must have been the 27th.

Yes, for the 27th.  Have found a news report about the dogs searching that day, even one video of cadaver dogs searching, but not the video of the dogs taken from the copter.  I remember there was one video from the copter for sure, cuz we were watching from the air, as in from the copter.  The camera followed the dog around for a bit, then panned out over the trees in the area, then we saw one dog go into those woods, but couldn't see it after that cuz of the trees.   

Frustrating, not being able to find it again!  Now I'm like a dog with a bone.  GOT to find it!   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 08, 2009, 12:00:38 AM »

Something makes me think I watched that live on HLN. Not sure though. Not sure there is a video out there from the helicopter. I have searched as well. Can't find any being shot from the helicopter.
Found it.  I thought I saw it on HLN too, but apparently it was WESH.  The dog is just taking a drink.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18801851/index.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: April 08, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »

We may have watched it on HLN as well, can't remember.  But I do know I watched a video online, cuz at the time I didn't have speakers on this comp, so no sound, and I was telling my son that I was gonna steal his speakers so I could hear the video.  And then I did.  MWAHAHA!      

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.