April 25, 2024, 11:45:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352190 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: April 08, 2009, 01:29:12 AM »

well I said that wrong.       I meant you'd be bound to know over $300 was being taken out of your salary every month even if you had a high hourly wage. 

I agree I did pay roll and even the lowest paid folks, even those with only a 10th grade education noticed if a cent was missing, so I'm not buying that story. The rest of the story from KP to me was believable I can see Ron snatching up a donation jar, I can see Misty being withsomeone other than Ron, or Greg.

That part about him grabbing the donation jar ---        What a man !!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: April 08, 2009, 01:34:27 AM »

I found the florida courts of notice to produce to non party..

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/forms_rules/931ab.pdf

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: April 08, 2009, 03:02:38 AM »

Just something to think about
I read somewhere that the home that Ron rented before the one that he lived in when Haleigh went missing was rented from the same people as the one he lived in when she went missing.  I read(or maybe it as in a video) that  he told the landlords that he wanted to rent the bigger place so that the children would have a room of their own.  If that was so then why were they sleeping in their parents bedroom?  Did the children have a room of their own?  The first place was said to be next door to the landlords place.  Did Ron just want some place more privet for some reason? 

Also someone over on Art Harris mention that on the NG with the walkthrough of the home on it, there are only three chairs at the dining room table instead of four.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 08, 2009, 03:20:59 AM »

Just something to think about
I read somewhere that the home that Ron rented before the one that he lived in when Haleigh went missing was rented from the same people as the one he lived in when she went missing.  I read(or maybe it as in a video) that  he told the landlords that he wanted to rent the bigger place so that the children would have a room of their own.  If that was so then why were they sleeping in their parents bedroom?  Did the children have a room of their own?  The first place was said to be next door to the landlords place.  Did Ron just want some place more privet for some reason? 

Also someone over on Art Harris mention that on the NG with the walkthrough of the home on it, there are only three chairs at the dining room table instead of four.

Yes. From my notes:

"Donald, 66 and Phyllis Bard, 65. 201 Monroe Ave. (landlords and next door neighbors)- "The home where Haleigh was taken from belonged to my parents," said Phyllis. It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later. The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August. Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November.""

Could be an ordinance that for a family of one adult and 2 different gendered children, needs a bedroom for each.

I believe the trailer has 3 bedrooms. I do know that Haleigh had her own bedroom. Here is a picture of it, from a house tour. They did not show Ronald Junior's bedroom, but I suspect he has one as well.

My guess is the mattress on the floor of the master bedroom where Haleigh was reportedly sleeping that night is the mattress that belongs on this bed above.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 08, 2009, 04:02:12 AM »

The kitchen table does have just three chairs at it. It butts up against the wall on one side. The kitchen does have an eat-in counter with stools, though. With Ronald's work schedule, not being home at dinner time, and working late into the night, I suspect they did not all four have too many meals together. *shrug*

About Ronald Jr's bedroom, I believe it is just to the left of Ronald in the following picture. Ronald is walking into Haleigh's room in this shot.

The master bedroom is on the other end of the trailer. In this video, Ronald said, "She likes to sleep close to us. That's where she was sleeping." (Referring to the small mattress on the floor in the master bedroom.) That is pictured below:

Hope this helps, JNGA Wink

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 08, 2009, 04:33:49 AM »

I was running through images on google and this popped up, its an astrology chart
  on photobucket, and another image takes to the following site.
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80612

And it gives the projected end to Haleigh........

Having Venus in the 12th suggests a beloved woman would be her undoing. Pretty awful to have any planets in the 12th, but Venus--that takes the cake. Neptune in the 6th doesn't bode well for her relationship with her Dad. And then there's that pile-up of planets in the first house--What you saw was what you got, with this kid.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 08, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: April 08, 2009, 05:03:48 AM »

I was running through images on google and this popped up, its an astrology chart

Having Venus in the 12th suggests a beloved woman would be her undoing. Pretty awful to have any planets in the 12th, but Venus--that takes the cake. Neptune in the 6th doesn't bode well for her relationship with her Dad. And then there's that pile-up of planets in the first house--What you saw was what you got, with this kid.

Fuzz, I'm still learning this stuff from over yonder where they discuss various things. 

One thing about Neptune that I've learned is that it seems to signify 'disappearance'. 

And the 6th house involves 'containers' among other things, such as closets, sheds, storage areas, etc. 

So do we pull all those things together?  As in disappearance, a container of some type, and her Dad?  Is this how it's done? 

And do we know if there was a square in Neptune?  Or what is directly opposite her 6th house?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: April 08, 2009, 05:56:27 AM »

Someone, somewhere HAS TO SEE SOMETHING.

IF Haleigh was taken to another residence, someone must see a child that all of a sudden appeared. A child that was not a resident before.  Whoever has this child (?) must be coming and going from their residence.  Would they leave the child alone, or take the child along.

I wish that the FBI / Sheriff's office would put out an ALERT...to ALL...to check your neighbors coming and going.  Do you all of a sudden see a child that you have not seen before.  Do you see a child that maybe/should be in school that is NOT.

Local grocery stores, DO YOU SEE someone making purchases with a little girl in tow??  Is HALEIGH'S picture AT ALL TILLS / REGISTERS, ENTRANCE TO STORES, ETC. 

DAMN....

An abductor wouldn't take the kid shopping. If you have abducted a child, there is absolutely no reason to go out in public with that child, ever. Certainly not to the grocery store or McDonald's or anything like that.  A kidnapper isn't going to think twice about leaving the child tied up in the house, or locked in the basement or even locked in a closet, while he shops for food, works, even hangs out with friends. He's not going to let people see that he's got this kid with him.

If you're right that she's been abducted, then the way to find her is to search the homes, storage lockers, and cars of the suspected RSO's very, very thoroughly.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 08, 2009, 06:18:26 AM »

Fuzz, I'm still learning this stuff from over yonder where they discuss various things. 

One thing about Neptune that I've learned is that it seems to signify 'disappearance'. 

And the 6th house involves 'containers' among other things, such as closets, sheds, storage areas, etc. 

So do we pull all those things together?  As in disappearance, a container of some type, and her Dad?  Is this how it's done? 

And do we know if there was a square in Neptune?  Or what is directly opposite her 6th house?   

That's sort of how it's done, and you look at the aspects to tell you the relationships between things.

I'd never heard about the 6th house meaning containers. I know it normally represents health, your stomach, your bones, etc...During a 6th house transit it's quite common to get a back or neck injury. I guess since it represents the colon, digestion, and also work, drudgery, and servants, it makes sense to connect it with containers.

Neptune represents secrets, among other things. Her Neptune is in Aquarius, which means all of the influences in Scorpio and Taurus are squared it. Her Sun, (ego, life, identity,) ascendant, (appearance,) Jupiter, (luck, wealth,) and Venus, (love, beauty, women,) all oppose it. She couldn't keep a secret, and she was surrounded by people for whom secrecy was paramount.

Saturn in the 11th=no friends, or very bad ones.

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: April 08, 2009, 06:36:41 AM »

I have been trying to figure out why WBG has not been arrested for having sex with Misty...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #751 on: April 08, 2009, 06:37:59 AM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

Well, I must say that was an unprofessional response from the web site developer, who I understand donated the web site work.

But I agree. It is very sad that the parents of this missing child cannot come together for the sake of finding their child.

Very sad indeed.

Tells me a lot about both of them.

I agree  very unprofessional.  I question the website developer. How does he know it's Ron doing that stuff on the website? The WWW is a huge place and there is lots of crazies and nutzos out there that enjoy inserting themselves into stuff like this and stir up sh*t. Trolls if you will. 

Maybe it's people who believe Ron over Crystal. That doesn't mean it's Ron or his family.

Unless LE has traced such comments down to Ron or his family, it's all rumor and hateful speculation. Comments like the website designer made does NOTHING to help Haleigh.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 08, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: April 08, 2009, 07:41:04 AM »

Wow, great info and photos Brandi.  That explains a lot.  Didn't TN say that Ron just couldn't bring himself to go back in that home?
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #754 on: April 08, 2009, 08:10:24 AM »

another one missing this is sad what is wrong in florida

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135496&catid=3

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Police need help locating a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home on the Northside.

Tatiana Ballenger hasn't been seen since Sunday night.

Her family says she has the mind of a child and is in need of medication.

She wore a yellow shirt and white pants on the night she disappeared. Her family believes she got into a red car that had been parked near her home on Calvin Street, which is a few miles north of the Gateway Shopping Center.

Call 911 if you see her. You can also call our partner First Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest.
©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: April 08, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »

I have been trying to figure out why WBG has not been arrested for having sex with Misty...

Same thing for ron..  her Mother was an enable..  (a Posted - Speculation) Girl was reported to have possible been a dancer in a strip club right there at hand. (Alledgedly) She smokes, drinks, does drugs, parties hardy, and not only has sex with these guys, but lived with ron. (Has been reported) that Momma stated she had not wanted to give ron and short elevator permission to get married, short elevator was too young (what the ----) not to young to do all the other things.. But, Momma changed her mind and gave them permission to get married, because they loved each other so much. (even though short elevator slips in and out of relationship for good times and parties)......... Go figure.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: April 08, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »

2009-03-17 058.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2009-03-20 059.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-T JERRY SNIDER FOR FATHER

2009-03-26 060.NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY

2009-04-06 061.OBJECTION TO NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY 

So, JG .. who is doing the objecting here?

Looks like Ron's attorney supposed to produce ..will find out more..

I am no legal eagle .. but I thought non-party would be someone not involved with either side?

Oh well ... interesting to see that there are developments Wink

I need to go to bed early tonight, before 1 AM. LOL

Catch you all tomorrow!

I'm up early... Good Morning Monkeys.. one and all.. I think they may be referring to the third party who would be Children's Services, and their findings.. This would have been Crystal's Attorney producing them and their findings and ron's attorney objecting to the info, heck if there are findings with Children's services, he may well be in a big huge sinkhole..  Because the discovery rules, they had to give ron's attorney a copy of everything.  That's my opinion and here is my 50 cents.   and my coffee

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 08, 2009, 08:43:08 AM »

Read that there was a tape of 'sirens' the night of Haleigh going missing.  Not sure if this is the one, or if this is still the dispatch tape.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...ummings_021909

Also...this.

#200 Art Harris Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:49 am

cant add–my sources told me ronald did not go back to work as planned…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/...lem/#more-1424

Hi Monkeys!

Are they talking about Ron and work over yonder? I just read a rumor on another board that Ron was terminated and the police had to be called. Sounds like something that came from over there.

Sometime back I had read whether it was a thought or a rumor but it was being said that the place that Ron worked, were to be no drug use, or no drug charges, something to that nature anyhow.  Since this with Haleigh came to light, and Ron's record became public, there was chat that he would not be having a job.  So....maybe this is what it is all about. 

Also comments made that Misty was wearing maternity clothes, saying that maybe she was preggers when they got married.  But....what about Crystal, he never married her and he had 2 children with her.  Of course, maybe Crystal was not underage.  Can't remember her age when Haleigh was born.

Thanks Grama! that sounds about right, I thought they were talking about something recent.

You may be right.  He was rumored to go back to work this week.  Due to the above, very possible that HE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB NOW.  So...that is current news, in my eyes.

Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: April 08, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »

There was something we talked of the other day, to slip into the LE office and should be on the counter for public reading,  the police information report.. on officers being at the tyler street location, the same night as Haleigh went missing.. This is the address of Haleighs brother on tyler.. we never could find an answer by two calls at two locations very close at same time, and families related. You can wear your Monkey glasses and Monkey pi hat or mine, here take my glasses and darken them.  All kidding aside, it would be nice to find out what was going on over there that night.  You don't have to copy it, just remember the details.. anything would be of help..

Hi all   I have some catching up to do but I saw this and wanted to respond to it first.
I  listened to that and the way that I took it was that they responded to rons house first and then somebody must have said something to make them send a office over to tyler st. to investigate or something and when that was done the office returned to rons house.

Your probably right, but.. wanted to know why LE was over there.. Did it have anything to do with Little Haleigh gone missing, must have since they were right around the corner from Haleigh's home.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 08, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »

Found it.  I thought I saw it on HLN too, but apparently it was WESH.  The dog is just taking a drink.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18801851/index.html

Ok, the part where the dog has a lil drink of water, it looks like a big metal can (or something), filled with water.  Like they have for animals on a farm.  Doesn't look like a well to me. 

But am thinking that whoever wrote that post I brought over maybe 'thought' it was a well,  maybe 'thought' the dog hit there and was trying to alert it's handler.  But... it sure does not look like that to me.  It looks like the dog just ran into that area for a bit, got a drink of water, then out of that area on into the woods. 

Your right on that comment, Wyks.  'If' it was a well, the metal cribbing would be about 3-4 ft across, plus the WATER LEVEL WOULD NOT BE UP TO THE TOP.  Most wells are drilled down to get water, some 25 ft.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.