April 26, 2024, 10:18:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352209 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 08, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: April 08, 2009, 09:18:02 AM »

Read that there was a tape of 'sirens' the night of Haleigh going missing.  Not sure if this is the one, or if this is still the dispatch tape.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...ummings_021909

Also...this.

#200 Art Harris Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:49 am

cant add–my sources told me ronald did not go back to work as planned…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/...lem/#more-1424

Hi Monkeys!

Are they talking about Ron and work over yonder? I just read a rumor on another board that Ron was terminated and the police had to be called. Sounds like something that came from over there.

Sometime back I had read whether it was a thought or a rumor but it was being said that the place that Ron worked, were to be no drug use, or no drug charges, something to that nature anyhow.  Since this with Haleigh came to light, and Ron's record became public, there was chat that he would not be having a job.  So....maybe this is what it is all about. 

Also comments made that Misty was wearing maternity clothes, saying that maybe she was preggers when they got married.  But....what about Crystal, he never married her and he had 2 children with her.  Of course, maybe Crystal was not underage.  Can't remember her age when Haleigh was born.

Thanks Grama! that sounds about right, I thought they were talking about something recent.

You may be right.  He was rumored to go back to work this week.  Due to the above, very possible that HE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB NOW.  So...that is current news, in my eyes.

Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron

Sounds as if 'God' has heard Grama Monkey's prayers......

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #762 on: April 08, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »

posting for Blink

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/08/sandra-cantu-c…brating-sandrasandra-cantu-case-celebrating-sandra/

For Sandra’s Family, won’t you take a moment to leave a comment of praise or condolence for the doe-eyed princess we never met, but will never forget? I will be passing this link on to Sandra’s family.

Sorry for the O/T guys, but I knew you would not mind for little Sandra. Grab your tissues first, fyi, and if a nice monkey would be so kind caould you post in Haleigh's thread? I would love for this family to have something to read about this child that is memorializing and does not include the bad stuff that undoubtedly is coming to a resolution. TIA
Fondly,
Blink

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #763 on: April 08, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »

Good Morning, I saw those rumors yesterday about Ron no longer having employment and Misty parading around in maternity clothes. I don't care if he does or doesn't have a job, but I sure hope Misty isn't pregnant. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #764 on: April 08, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

Good Morning, I saw those rumors yesterday about Ron no longer having employment and Misty parading around in maternity clothes. I don't care if he does or doesn't have a job, but I sure hope Misty isn't pregnant. 

oh lordy. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: April 08, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »

I found this on topix

lingo123 wrote:
Here's an unusual little YouTube about the case...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just listen, glad he put words to what most of us are thinking out here! What kind of father/and hussy/now turned wife stonewall finding a missing child? Guilty ones. That's my opinion.

I believe it was staged from the beginning....before the 911 call. Staged to make others believe someone took the little girl. DNA results or (phone records) if there's truth to the "flurry of calls" made from Misty to Ron that night just could get this cold case moving. The Truth shall prevail. I trust that Truth will prevail, it may take time but eventually all will be revealed! God knows the Truth of what happened to the Angel Haleigh and in time so will the world who prays and hopes for the best for helpless children.

How does the State of Florida stand tolerate it's miserable record regarding protecting children??? Throw these bum politicians out of office....demand changes.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p1050

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 08, 2009, 09:56:01 AM »

I am sure there is a saying for this...but...considering his lifestyle so far...it is about time...something is gonna bite him in the ass.  In my opinion...he will get what he deserves.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 08, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »

I am sure there is a saying for this...but...considering his lifestyle so far...it is about time...something is gonna bite him in the ass.  In my opinion...he will get what he deserves. (please do not feel that I have included Haleigh in this comment)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »

I am sure there is a saying for this...but...considering his lifestyle so far...it is about time...something is gonna bite him in the ass.  In my opinion...he will get what he deserves. (please do not feel that I have included Haleigh in this comment)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »

Oh Lordy, the more I try to 'fix' this, .....klaas please delete some, thanks

Wii Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

Is this it mlee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdkq6QI0YI  at about 3:42.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 08, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »

I was running through images on google and this popped up, its an astrology chart
  on photobucket, and another image takes to the following site.
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80612

And it gives the projected end to Haleigh........

Having Venus in the 12th suggests a beloved woman would be her undoing. Pretty awful to have any planets in the 12th, but Venus--that takes the cake. Neptune in the 6th doesn't bode well for her relationship with her Dad. And then there's that pile-up of planets in the first house--What you saw was what you got, with this kid.

Fuzz, I'm still learning this stuff from over yonder where they discuss various things. 

One thing about Neptune that I've learned is that it seems to signify 'disappearance'. 

And the 6th house involves 'containers' among other things, such as closets, sheds, storage areas, etc. 

So do we pull all those things together?  As in disappearance, a container of some type, and her Dad?  Is this how it's done? 

And do we know if there was a square in Neptune?  Or what is directly opposite her 6th house?   

That's sort of how it's done, and you look at the aspects to tell you the relationships between things.

I'd never heard about the 6th house meaning containers. I know it normally represents health, your stomach, your bones, etc...During a 6th house transit it's quite common to get a back or neck injury. I guess since it represents the colon, digestion, and also work, drudgery, and servants, it makes sense to connect it with containers.

Neptune represents secrets, among other things. Her Neptune is in Aquarius, which means all of the influences in Scorpio and Taurus are squared it. Her Sun, (ego, life, identity,) ascendant, (appearance,) Jupiter, (luck, wealth,) and Venus, (love, beauty, women,) all oppose it. She couldn't keep a secret, and she was surrounded by people for whom secrecy was paramount.

Saturn in the 11th=no friends, or very bad ones.

Thanks Fuzz, that helps me to understand it a bit better!  Over at WS, the astrologers have done several different charts for Haleigh, her parents, and others who are or could be involved in this case.  The different charts on Haleigh, they've put together somehow, and the combinations are interesting, yet sad for her. 

Am thinking that the different charts are what gives different aspects, depending on whichever chart is being looked at.  They try to explain the charts as they go, which helps those of us reading along to understand. 

They've talked in different cases about what the different houses represent, and included the part about the 6th house having also to do with "closets, pantries, cupboard, den/home office, bookcases, desks, storage areas, locked rooms, food preparation/ storage areas, garage, hobby room, kitchen, out buildings (utility), sewing room, utility closets, workshop, the south wall of a room and in a meandering line".  They gave an example in Sandra's case that "a sealed container is a 6th House item". 

Soooooooo... If we look at the relationships between things, we could get:

from Neptune

"Neptune represents secrets, among other things".
"She couldn't keep a secret, and she was surrounded by people for whom secrecy was paramount". (the rumor from NayNay may be true, that Ron didn't like her being over there, and that when Haleigh would tell Ron that she had been over, he would get mad).
"a beloved woman would be her undoing". (possibly meaning Misty?  Could Haleigh have known something that Misty did not want her to tell Ron about?  Hence the reason for her death?)
"Neptune in the 6th doesn't bode well for her relationship with her Dad."  (Is this because Haleigh couldn't keep secrets, (due to her turner syndrome?), and there were secrets being kept from her Dad?) 

from the 6th house

The 6th house represents work, among other things.  (Could this be that Ron was at work while whatever happened to Haleigh took place, that things were going on that he was not aware of at the time?)
(Or could it mean that perhaps whatever happened to Haleigh, happened while Misty was busy working at cleaning up the home, doing laundry, etc?)
(Or both?)
The 6th house also represents containers, storage areas, sheds, among other things.  (Could it be that one of the secrets is that Haleigh's body had been placed in some kind of container or storage area, even temporarily? )

Fuzz, as I've said earlier, am still learning about this stuff, what it all means when pulled together.  I don't intend to stretch a meaning further than it ought to go, or give it a new meaning entirely.  Just trying to make sense of it all.  If I've overstepped with the info given, please let me know, cuz I don't want to do that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 08, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »

Sorry for that long quote stack and added post everyone.  It all went together and I just couldn't figure out which to edit out, so didn't.  I'll go back to trying to be short n sweet. 

After some coffee.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #773 on: April 08, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »

lol this is funny got to listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUhae8HYsw&feature=channel_page
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #774 on: April 08, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

I am sure there is a saying for this...but...considering his lifestyle so far...it is about time...something is gonna bite him in the ass.  In my opinion...he will get what he deserves.
Oh, me too.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 08, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

Well, I must say that was an unprofessional response from the web site developer, who I understand donated the web site work.

But I agree. It is very sad that the parents of this missing child cannot come together for the sake of finding their child.

Very sad indeed.

Tells me a lot about both of them.

I agree  very unprofessional.  I question the website developer. How does he know it's Ron doing that stuff on the website? The WWW is a huge place and there is lots of crazies and nutzos out there that enjoy inserting themselves into stuff like this and stir up sh*t. Trolls if you will. 

Maybe it's people who believe Ron over Crystal. That doesn't mean it's Ron or his family.

Unless LE has traced such comments down to Ron or his family, it's all rumor and hateful speculation. Comments like the website designer made does NOTHING to help Haleigh.

agreed.....could be any troll trying to stir...happens all the time on the internet

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

snip:  Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron     

sorry, I don't see anything to be happy about if ron lost his job...who is going to support the family now? at least he was working, supporting his family and not asking/getting welfare as far as we know...Now he may be able to get welfare...will that make anyone feel any better about things? it will just be one more thing to say about him...why doesn't he get a job instead of being on welfare...I can hear it now....I feel it would be better if he was earning his own way by keeping his job ...but that is just me...call me crazy...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:27 AM »

The following is from over yonder,  has anyone heard anything regarding this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
I feel Cobra and Kim P came in the case for the media exposure.Kim says she's doing it for free,but look at how this will build thier careers.Looking at the Broward County records,Kim has at least four liens of foreclosures,federal liens of back taxes and just in January another lien of foreclosure.I think they came in this case together to better thier financial gain.I believe people would have more respect for Cobra if he had come in at first,making this about Haleigh.IMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82175&page=19

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »

snip:  Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron     

sorry, I don't see anything to be happy about if ron lost his job...who is going to support the family now? at least he was working, supporting his family and not asking/getting welfare as far as we know...Now he may be able to get welfare...will that make anyone feel any better about things? it will just be one more thing to say about him...why doesn't he get a job instead of being on welfare...I can hear it now....I feel it would be better if he was earning his own way by keeping his job ...but that is just me...call me crazy...

Yes, it is SAD that he (if he did) lost his job.  Definitely will be sad without funds to support the family.  BUT......

Each have to look out for themselves.  If his actions, drugs, mother covering for him, has proven POSITIVE FOR HIM...it would all be A OK.

BUT...it is NOT!!!  There come a TIME when everyone must face the pitfalls of their actions.  This is all coming back on Ron, YES, sad to say, but HE is the one that will suffer for his actions.  See if Momma Neves can get him out of this one.

If there was an abductor, I feel it is the result of his actions, and someone is making him pay for his drug related issues.

If it was MISTY that has cause this, well so be it.  He made his choices.  Maybe it is time to start thinking like and adult, instead of a teenager and get his shit together. 

I don't like to see people suffer, have hard times, but....our daily transactions have a bearing on the outcome. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 08, 2009, 12:05:47 PM »

The following is from over yonder,  has anyone heard anything regarding this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
I feel Cobra and Kim P came in the case for the media exposure.Kim says she's doing it for free,but look at how this will build thier careers.Looking at the Broward County records,Kim has at least four liens of foreclosures,federal liens of back taxes and just in January another lien of foreclosure.I think they came in this case together to better thier financial gain.I believe people would have more respect for Cobra if he had come in at first,making this about Haleigh.IMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82175&page=19

now this is interesting...
wouldn't it be nice if attorneys really did go into these cases to help people who need it instead of for their own personal gain?
like Casey A.. her attorneys know that she is guilty as sin..but because it gets their mugs on tv, they take her case and try to get this evil guilty person off of a murder conviction..Meanwhile, cases that are low to no profile, really innocent people remain in jail cause a good attorney won't get any recognition out of defending the average "joe"...
it is really pathetic when you think about it....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.