March 28, 2024, 12:28:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351139 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 08, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

LOOK!!!!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...3357&IMG=56432

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: April 08, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »

snip:  Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron     

sorry, I don't see anything to be happy about if ron lost his job...who is going to support the family now? at least he was working, supporting his family and not asking/getting welfare as far as we know...Now he may be able to get welfare...will that make anyone feel any better about things? it will just be one more thing to say about him...why doesn't he get a job instead of being on welfare...I can hear it now....I feel it would be better if he was earning his own way by keeping his job ...but that is just me...call me crazy...

Well, I'm not gonna call you crazy.     I'm not "for" either side, wouldn't leave a goldfish in the care of any of these folks.  And yet....... I don't wish any of them bad luck either.  It would be good IMO, if Ron could go back to work, Crystal too.  It's important for each of them to be able to provide for their family, especially in a time like this.  It would help each of them to focus, get their priorities straight, all that good stuff.  I don't want to see Ron lose his job, that wouldn't be a good thing at all for him, for Jr.  So just saying, am with you on this, Cookie. 

Stranger things have happened than simply our agreeing on something.  lolol       

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 08, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »

Link doesn't work, Grama.  Can you just tell us what it is pleaaaaaaasssse?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 08, 2009, 12:27:41 PM »

Link doesn't work, Grama.  Can you just tell us what it is pleaaaaaaasssse?   

JOAN YVETTE SAPP
SATSUMA ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01412  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/8/2009 10:42:06 AM

DOB: 4/26/1967 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
901.11- CONTEMPT OF COURT  N N  $1,000.00  4/8/2009 10:52:04 AM
        $1,000.00   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #784 on: April 08, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »

Thanks GramaMonkey, who is this Joan Sapp, related to the SO Sapp?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: April 08, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »

Regarding Crystal and her payroll deductions.  I read that it was said she worked 2 jobs.  Not sure what the one was, but if she was working 'cleaning houses' this may have just been on a 'cash' basis.

Unless she was booked to work thru an agency.  But, I do agree that SHE should have been aware that the child support was not being deducted from her payrolls.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 08, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »

I believe that is his wife!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:02 PM »

snip:  Monkey's, one and all.. I don't mean to sound heartless on any of this news (yes I do, compelled to tell the truth)  But, finally something has stuck to teflon ron     

sorry, I don't see anything to be happy about if ron lost his job...who is going to support the family now? at least he was working, supporting his family and not asking/getting welfare as far as we know...Now he may be able to get welfare...will that make anyone feel any better about things? it will just be one more thing to say about him...why doesn't he get a job instead of being on welfare...I can hear it now....I feel it would be better if he was earning his own way by keeping his job ...but that is just me...call me crazy...

Well, I'm not gonna call you crazy.     I'm not "for" either side, wouldn't leave a goldfish in the care of any of these folks.  And yet....... I don't wish any of them bad luck either.  It would be good IMO, if Ron could go back to work, Crystal too.  It's important for each of them to be able to provide for their family, especially in a time like this.  It would help each of them to focus, get their priorities straight, all that good stuff.  I don't want to see Ron lose his job, that wouldn't be a good thing at all for him, for Jr.  So just saying, am with you on this, Cookie. 

Wykers.....we probably agree on more things than disagee....
xxxxxx
I am not on Crystal or Rons side either....I am on Haleigh's side..You too I bet...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 08, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

A beautiful site for Haleigh

http://www.myspace.com/friendsofhaleigh

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 08, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

The man we were discussing, Ronald's best friend...the man in the orange shirt.

Is he possibly his sister Crystal's husband???

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: April 08, 2009, 01:14:45 PM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

Is this it mlee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdkq6QI0YI  at about 3:42.

I guess it is, these aren't broken up like the others.  I though their was another earlier time that she had been very sure the door was looked, and their was an Ex FBI profiler, who made the statement that he thought it was odd, that she knew so much, without being there that night nor having been in the mobile at all.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 08, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

^^^^thanks Grama 
xxx

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 08, 2009, 01:30:16 PM »

^^^^thanks Grama 
xxx

Your welcome!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »

I believe that is his wife!!!!
Oh my, thanks.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 08, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

I honestly, think your missing the point Cookie.  This man works for a company who builds bridges. He is a crane operator.  He lifts very heavy things up in the air, moves them around and then lowers them. Below, these very heavy things he has lifted, he has human beings down below waiting to guide these parts into place.  If he has any form of trouble running that crane and he lowers to fast, or two slow and loses control, he harms the people below.  This is the reason the company would have major issues with any form or dealing with drugs.  They did not fire him (if he was fired - not confirmed) because his child has gone missing.  They may not have been aware of his police record, nor his usage, nor his associates.  If this is the case, then anytime you are hired and you have not been upfront with your employer, they will axe you..  My point, was not joyous that the family would not have income.. It was that finally, he was being called on his own actions and had to face someone. I know of no known business todate, that does not have problems with employees involved with drugs.  Now, its up to him to value his family and their needs and to straighten his life out. My point, he has gotten away with so much, that in the lose of Little Haleigh, has brought his lifestyle out to the world to see.  It was always his choice to live a decent life, and put his family as an absolute priority.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 08, 2009, 01:43:14 PM »

mlee..I don't think that I missed any point...Ron is in a responsible position and I know for a fact that those who work in heavy machinery have random drug tests and if they don't pass, they are fired because the company's insurance will not cover an employee who has had drugs in his system...I am sure that in the 2 yrs <from what we hear> that ron worked for this company, he has had at least 1 random drug test...it is generated through a computer, at least where I worked, and one never knows when they could be asked to go for the test...it could be month after month...so I would think that he had to be careful of any drugs that he may or may not have been taking....jmo.
All that I have heard is that Ron is such a bad ass, gets into all kinds of trouble and that the whole town is afraid of him blah blah blah...if that were so, don't you think that the company that he works for would have also been privvy to all this info? people talk in small towns and everyone knows everyone....
I am just not into going with the local gossip about someone that NONE of US know is true or not true...

did it occur to anyone that if Ron is a drug informer, he would have had to have had some "arrests" to make it all seem legit to those that he was informing on? just a question that I had thought about before....on tv programs we always see where the informer gets arrested and goes to "jail" along with the other persons...that way it doesn't blow their cover...
anyway, could that be why his record shows arrests and then no convictions????

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

mlee..I don't think that I missed any point...Ron is in a responsible position and I know for a fact that those who work in heavy machinery have random drug tests and if they don't pass, they are fired because the company's insurance will not cover an employee who has had drugs in his system...I am sure that in the 2 yrs <from what we hear> that ron worked for this company, he has had at least 1 random drug test...it is generated through a computer, at least where I worked, and one never knows when they could be asked to go for the test...it could be month after month...so I would think that he had to be careful of any drugs that he may or may not have been taking....jmo.
All that I have heard is that Ron is such a bad ass, gets into all kinds of trouble and that the whole town is afraid of him blah blah blah...if that were so, don't you think that the company that he works for would have also been privvy to all this info? people talk in small towns and everyone knows everyone....
I am just not into going with the local gossip about someone that NONE of US know is true or not true...

did it occur to anyone that if Ron is a drug informer, he would have had to have had some "arrests" to make it all seem legit to those that he was informing on? just a question that I had thought about before....on tv programs we always see where the informer gets arrested and goes to "jail" along with the other persons...that way it doesn't blow their cover...

Well,  you must know him better than we do..  If by chance he is an informer, then he needs to walk a very straight line.  And never end up in jail or prison..  That could be very harmful.  Prisoners are very funny about their code of ethics. That's why Predators and Informers have to be placed in solitary confinement, to keep them safe from the inmates.........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 08, 2009, 02:02:01 PM »

Well,  you must know him better than we do..  If by chance he is an informer, then he needs to walk a very straight line.  And never end up in jail or prison..  That could be very harmful.  Prisoners are very funny about their code of ethics. That's why Predators and Informers have to be placed in solitary confinement, to keep them safe from the inmates.........

No, I don't know Ron at all...and from what I can gather, neither does anyone else on here.... that is why I am not condemning this man from gossip that I have read from "over yonder" or from other forum sites....I was merely asking a question if it had occurred to anyone that he could be an informer...I am not that "up" on these kind of things so thought that I would ask the question....simple as that..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 08, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

Again, I may be wrong, but I thought Ron only worked at this company for three weeks before Haleigh disappeared. Set me straight, if I'm wrong.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 08, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

No, I don't know Ron at all...and from what I can gather, neither does anyone else on here.... that is why I am not condemning this man from gossip that I have read from "over yonder" or from other forum sites....I was merely asking a question if it had occurred to anyone that he could be an informer...I am not that "up" on these kind of things so thought that I would ask the question....simple as that..

If he is an informer, or he isn't.. by putting it out to the public, there are those who would take it as an absolute.  To be concerned with if he is or isn't, one must be careful, because.. People who sell drugs or do drugs, also do internet. And I am sure there are many many people who keep tabs.  That's one reason, I haven't touched on that subject.  Being an informer is far more dangerous than being an undercovered cop.. not the same thing.   And, no they may not do random drug testing. They may have tested him at the beginning of his employment. Also, we are unaware of how long he has been employed there.  He could have been on probation.  They may have pulled a drug test on him when he returned back to work and he may have failed it. Now, all of this is speculation, because we do not have any confirmation on any of this. (Bless our ForeFathers for the 1st Amendment).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.