April 19, 2024, 04:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351964 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: April 08, 2009, 04:52:06 PM »

I really really REALLY wish they would find Haleigh. 

Me too. 

Me three.

Right behind everyone else...ME Four

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: April 08, 2009, 04:52:26 PM »

My Granddaughter had planned on staying here two more years and going to community college then up to Raleigh for State. Been planned like that for 4 years.
She ask her Mom, if when she turned 18, if she could go and come as she pleased if she stayed home... And my daughter looked at her and said.. No...  This is a family, you live in my house, you go by family rules, there are younger children in this house, and we all have to respect whats good for them.. Next thing she said was Air Force...  my Daughter being brave said, if that is your choice. Okay, and of course I got the lecture about backing Mom.. So, my heart is on the verge.. We shall see..

Sounds like your g.daughter is itching to have a little independence, even if that means joining the military.  Sigh.  That's such a hard age!!  And it sounds like you might be feeling stuck between her and your daughter, like being between a rock and a hard place.  Anything you say to either one can be taken wrong, even if you are just trying to support each of them.  ackkkkk!  It's real hard for even a parent to know what to say (especially to an older teen) in a time like this.  We want for them what they want, within reason of course.  Yet sometimes all they really need is to hear "no way! I'd miss you too much!"  But sometimes they really really REALLY need to get off on their own, and might see joining the military as their only way out.  Sigh.  How to know how to know.  Am hoping that your daughter and g.daughter can sit down and talk about what really is going on with your g.daughter, what it is she really truly wants and needs.  And unfortunately, as g.mama (and mine as mom of a young adult), we get to have our say then zip our lips and give loving support.  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hardest job of all!!  Will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.   

I know..  to me this is such a huge step.. I tried to talk to her about going to one of the Academy's, at least she would come out an Officer, and only have a two year obligation. I have family in Orange County, NY.. So I did my best to promote West Point, shoot, might as well have been talking to the wall over there.. I told her the Air Force had an Academy too, she would have a 4 year degree, two years in the service, and then she could return to civilian world.  Another bang your head against he wall Nana.
At least she would be tucked away, going to college for 4 years.  She always wanted to be a Child Psychologists, don't see where joining the Air Force like this is going to take her to that.. don't know.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #842 on: April 08, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

Seriously you guys..have you seen Higher Hope today??  she was going to Satsuma yesterday.  If she IS riding shotgun with Cobra, I'm gonna be jealous. i wonder if she got any info....ok.  Off to work.  see you guys later  Smile  maybe there will be a break while I' gone.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 08, 2009, 05:26:58 PM »

Me 5, 6 or 7 on finding Haleigh!

in regards to Ron being a drug informant, The mention of Ron being a drug informant first came into the picture as far as I know, when Geraldo did his show down there...he is the one who first brought it up....don't know where he got his info from but there ya go...
personally, I don't think that he is/was one but ya never know.,.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 08, 2009, 05:35:35 PM »

It keeps boggling in my mind of when Ronald first took the kids and was going to Mexico on vacation,but oops

he had to stop in Texas and work. If he was going on vacation where was his vacation money?

Why go to Mexico on vacation when you have everything you need in Fla., why not take the kids to

Disney world or the beach close by......I still say he was headed to Mexico to buy drugs...jmo

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »

in regards to Ron being a drug informant, The mention of Ron being a drug informant first came into the picture as far as I know, when Geraldo did his show down there...he is the one who first brought it up....don't know where he got his info from but there ya go...

Whether yes, or no....it appears that the whole drug issue has gotten completely OUT OF HAND...not only in Satsuma, but the rest of the world as well.  Hopes that it will get better, I have my doubts, as things have gone on way toooooo longgggg and the involvement is about the same as brushing our teeth.   I do KNOW that there are many that do not involve themselves, but it has gotten into elementary schools as well.  Where the heck does this ever end????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: April 08, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »

It keeps boggling in my mind of when Ronald first took the kids and was going to Mexico on vacation,but oops

he had to stop in Texas and work. If he was going on vacation where was his vacation money?

Why go to Mexico on vacation when you have everything you need in Fla., why not take the kids to

Disney world or the beach close by......I still say he was headed to Mexico to buy drugs...jmo
Me too, the whole story makes no sense.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »

Whether yes, or no....it appears that the whole drug issue has gotten completely OUT OF HAND...not only in Satsuma, but the rest of the world as well.  Hopes that it will get better, I have my doubts, as things have gone on way toooooo longgggg and the involvement is about the same as brushing our teeth.   I do KNOW that there are many that do not involve themselves, but it has gotten into elementary schools as well.  Where the heck does this ever end????

ya know Grama...you are right about that...it is and has gotten out of hand...I don't know when it will end ....or where....it blows my mind that people would want to be out of it for the better part of their lives, ruin their looks, ruing their lives and their family's lives...I know a family who have lost a son and a nephew to heroin ....both suicide cause they hated what they had become....sad story...they came from a good family so it knows no social boundaries that is for sure! parents are of course devastated and had them in and out of rehab...nothing helped..,sad

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: April 08, 2009, 06:18:08 PM »

Back to our main characters......

Misty does not work, Misty is a drug user, Where does Misty get drugs, when you have no money???

I hardly think that someone just supplies.....without some compensation.  OH wait, I maybe know... WBG...but there are many others that do not work, use drugs.  Wish I did not have to work and still have all the benefits that I like.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 08, 2009, 06:54:52 PM »

Seriously you guys..have you seen Higher Hope today??  she was going to Satsuma yesterday.  If she IS riding shotgun with Cobra, I'm gonna be jealous. i wonder if she got any info....ok.  Off to work.  see you guys later  Smile  maybe there will be a break while I' gone.
Was it yesterday she was going to Satsuma?  Can't wait to see what kinds of goodies she brings back. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: April 08, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »

Back to our main characters......

Misty does not work, Misty is a drug user, Where does Misty get drugs, when you have no money???

I hardly think that someone just supplies.....without some compensation.  OH wait, I maybe know... WBG...but there are many others that do not work, use drugs.  Wish I did not have to work and still have all the benefits that I like.
Three is always some kind of compensation.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #851 on: April 08, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »

phew I am finally allowed on!!!! the criminal check most have come back good *giggle*

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 08, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

phew I am finally allowed on!!!! the criminal check most have come back good *giggle*

Hi maureen and welcome to Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: April 08, 2009, 07:05:34 PM »

LOL.  Welcome Maureen! 
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: April 08, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »

I don't think he's ever been an informant either, he may have "dimed" someone out a time or two when he'd been caught. This is probably closer to why his charges go away.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: April 08, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

thank you, thank you!!! I am still checking out how you post here~ I just quoted but not the way I wanted. I'll catch on, generally I'm a quick learner!

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: April 08, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »

will someone tell me what it means when you say "over yonder"? does that refer to a specific site or ANY other site in general? Art Harris posted around 6:30 that he will have an update in the next few days.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #857 on: April 08, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys~Just talked to HH, she is in Satsuma and was a MeMaws and got to have lunch with Crystal, Kim etc., and I talked with Crystal and offered support and prayers. She will post more when she gets home.

On another topic, remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: April 08, 2009, 07:23:46 PM »

JVM just said she will have an update on the Haleigh Cummings case. She has said some flattering things about Art Harris and Cobra so let's hope she has a scoop.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 08, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys~Just talked to HH, she is in Satsuma and was a MeMaws and got to have lunch with Crystal, Kim etc., and I talked with Crystal and offered support and prayers. She will post more when she gets home.

On another topic, remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island
That is so nice, IM.  Tim Miller sure is something special, isn't he?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.