April 19, 2024, 10:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351981 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 08, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

JVM just said she will have an update on the Haleigh Cummings case. She has said some flattering things about Art Harris and Cobra so let's hope she has a scoop.
I don't get JVM, Maureen.  Please let us know if anything new comes up on her show.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: April 08, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »

A beautiful site for Haleigh

http://www.myspace.com/friendsofhaleigh

Well, I see they have taken the liberty (without my permission) to post 7 of my Missing artwork compositions on their website.

I made those for this forum. Too bad people do not respect copyright.

I would have given them permission, but they never asked.

*sigh*

OMIGOSH!  As one webdesigner to another, you and I both know that this is downright stealing your pics.  Did you have your name or a watermark on each of those pics?  Cuz if not, there's unfortunately no way to prove that she stole those from this forum.  All I can suggest is that you add a watermark to all that you have created, and then try to contact this girl (seems she is 15 yrs old?), and ask her nicely to remove those pics and allow you to replace them with watermarked copies. 

And what do you mean by "7 of my Missing artwork compositions"??  How are they "missing" and from where?  Just curious.  Someone can steal a pic simply by copying it and taking that copy from a site, however the original is still there.  So I'm not understanding how yours are actually missing. 

Each one of my Haleigh compositions are labeled "Missing" .. (Missing1.png, Missing2.png, etc.) They are compositions for the missing child, Haleigh. The pictures are not missing. LOL

I have only posted them here on this forum, for this forum, (I have made 37 of them to date) so i am pretty sure they copied them from this forum. Or copied them from someone who copied them from here. LOL No big deal. It just bothers me that people do not respect copyright. Just because it is posted somewhere does not mean anyone can grab it and use it where ever they want.

In this instance, I am not too upset, since it is on a site that is for Haleigh.

Wink

Once you post a pic on WWW it's pretty much public property Just came across a scenario today, girl went to a site looking for an avi...... imagine her surprise when she saw a pic of her and her family available for download   I DO sympathize with you though it's almost the same as stealing someones post, only worse.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #862 on: April 08, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys~Just talked to HH, she is in Satsuma and was a MeMaws and got to have lunch with Crystal, Kim etc., and I talked with Crystal and offered support and prayers. She will post more when she gets home.

On another topic, remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island
That is so nice, IM.  Tim Miller sure is something special, isn't he?

Yes indeed!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #863 on: April 08, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

ugh nothing new from JVM~at least she is keeping the story alive

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: April 08, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »

WELCOME MAUREEN         That's great to hear IM, and hope Elijah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more on HH trip to Satsuma.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: April 08, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »

JVM just said she will have an update on the Haleigh Cummings case. She has said some flattering things about Art Harris and Cobra so let's hope she has a scoop.
I don't get JVM, Maureen.  Please let us know if anything new comes up on her show.
all she said was police are still very tight lipped and figures it's one end of the spectrum or the other~either they are very close to breaking this case or they are still stuck in the beginning with the timeline.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: April 08, 2009, 07:47:23 PM »

WELCOME MAUREEN         That's great to hear IM, and hope Elijah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more on HH trip to Satsuma.
thanks~I waited quite awhile to be approved. This case is making me nuts, it doesn't make sense, where's some forensic evidence? they must have come up with some in the trailer and even if the van isn't vital in the investigation forensics can still tell us what caused the scratch (metal, tree, branches, ect.) and if the tires had been off road....things you would think could have been revealed by now. nine weeks?????? are you kiddin me?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #867 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:51 PM »

thanks~I waited quite awhile to be approved. This case is making me nuts, it doesn't make sense, where's some forensic evidence? they must have come up with some in the trailer and even if the van isn't vital in the investigation forensics can still tell us what caused the scratch (metal, tree, branches, ect.) and if the tires had been off road....things you would think could have been revealed by now. nine weeks?????? are you kiddin me?
It is hard to imagine that there has been no real progress in this case, I keep hoping something soon will happen, but I'm beginning to wonder.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

Thanks for the update on HH, IM.  I hope she gives us a full report when she gets back in and posts.

That was really nice of Tim Miller and TES to thank your son and his class.  But then, the kids did something really nice and caring.  It's a win-win situation.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »

Welcome, Maureen ~

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: April 08, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

It is hard to imagine that there has been no real progress in this case, I keep hoping something soon will happen, but I'm beginning to wonder.
Art Harris promises a good update in the next couple days.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: April 08, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »

Welcome, Maureen ~

ah thanks!!! not only are you guys great sleuths but very welcoming and creative artists too!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 08, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Welcome, Maureen ~

ah thanks!!! not only are you guys great sleuths but very welcoming and creative artists too!

Well, photobucket does it for me Maureen....but Brandi is the creator of many beautiful pics / framed of Haleigh.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 08, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »

phew I am finally allowed on!!!! the criminal check most have come back good *giggle*

Cool beans, maureen!

Glad to have you in the cage!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 08, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys~Just talked to HH, she is in Satsuma and was a MeMaws and got to have lunch with Crystal, Kim etc., and I talked with Crystal and offered support and prayers. She will post more when she gets home.

On another topic, remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island
That is so nice, IM.  Tim Miller sure is something special, isn't he?

Yes indeed!

Very cool, IM ...way to go to teach our youth community service and caring about our fellow man.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: April 08, 2009, 08:22:36 PM »

I had figured out that Brandi has extraordinary abilities in web design, I saw them here and on the haleigh myspace site and recognized them as some I'd seen here, then I read her post about not authorizing them, ugh, I hope she's not very upset, they are awesome!! and I don't think it occurred to the kid that copied them that it might not be the right thing to do. but she's right she should have been asked to approve the use.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: April 08, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »

phew I am finally allowed on!!!! the criminal check most have come back good *giggle*

Cool beans, maureen!

Glad to have you in the cage!

well hello and thanks!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #877 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:30 PM »

HI Everyone,

NG has Richard Grund on from the CA case.

Heard him say he has investigator William Staub working for him.

Wonder if that is Cobra, isn't his name Wm Staub? Or am I mistaken?

Not that it matters, just caught my attention when he said it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »

O/T sort of:

I just heard Richard Grund (Jesse Grund's father in the Caylee Anthony case) state on Ms. Nasty Grace that Cobra is a PI working for him. Mr. Grund says that the Anthony's is still trying to pend Caylee's death on Jesse, as well as himself and his wife.

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #879 on: April 08, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »

Welcome Maureen

Glad to have you with us.

And welcome to all new members that I have missed.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.