March 28, 2024, 03:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351122 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: April 08, 2009, 08:28:40 PM »

HI Everyone,

NG has Richard Grund on from the CA case.

Heard him say he has investigator William Staub working for him.

Wonder if that is Cobra, isn't his name Wm Staub? Or am I mistaken?

Not that it matters, just caught my attention when he said it.

OS

Yes that is Cobra's real name.  I heard that as well.

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #881 on: April 08, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »

O/T sort of:

I just heard Richard Grund (Jesse Grund's father in the Caylee Anthony case) state on Ms. Nasty Grace that Cobra is a PI working for him. Mr. Grund says that the Anthony's is still trying to pend Caylee's death on Jesse, as well as himself and his wife.

Heart,

Thank you, I heard it too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: April 08, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »

O/T sort of:

I just heard Richard Grund (Jesse Grund's father in the Caylee Anthony case) state on Ms. Nasty Grace that Cobra is a PI working for him. Mr. Grund says that the Anthony's is still trying to pend Caylee's death on Jesse, as well as himself and his wife.
Unreal.   I can't wait to see that b!tch convicted.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 08, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

Yup! That's Cobra, all right.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 08, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »

O/T sort of:

Sieko ... just have to laugh at your dog!  LOL

Adorable. Wink

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #885 on: April 08, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

you're not mistaken that is his name...hmmm is he trying to work both these cases?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 08, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »

O/T sort of:

Adorable. Wink

I meant to add, I am sure he/she said right after that picture was shot, "Did I blink?"  LOL

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: April 08, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »

O/T sort of:

Adorable. Wink
Thanks.  She is quite a character. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: April 08, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »

O/T sort of:

Adorable. Wink

I meant to add, I am sure he/she said right after that picture was shot, "Did I blink?"  LOL
LOL, maybe she would have if she could talk.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #889 on: April 08, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »

did you ever want to poke nancy grace in the eye?  she just called padilla out

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #890 on: April 08, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

Yup! That's Cobra, all right.

TY

Love your photos of Haleigh. They are precious.

OS

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: April 08, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

It took awhile, I had to outwait the 14 year old  on the computer..  I made a mistake, I downloaded her a scrapbooking program....

Welcome all new Monkey's, we will try to behave and help you in anyway we can. Make yourselves at home..   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: April 08, 2009, 08:50:20 PM »

did you ever want to poke nancy grace in the eye?  she just called padilla out
Pretty much every time I see her face on TV. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #893 on: April 08, 2009, 08:50:56 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

you're not mistaken that is his name...hmmm is he trying to work both these cases?

Must be huh..so we have DC and Cobra both PI's working for both cases.

OS

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: April 08, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »

Searching and following the drug trail.  This is in the town where Chad Reynold's mother or grandmother lives.

Drug dealings near school leads to bust of Florida couple

By Alison Aloisio

Information provided to Bethel police about drug dealings taking place next to a school led to the arrest Sunday of a Florida couple on drug trafficking charges.

Wilson M. Downs, 51, and Eugenie Macie, 39, of Ocklawaha, Fla., were both charged with aggravated trafficking in schedule W drugs and illegal importation of illegal drugs.

Police recovered more than 200 pills of oxycodone, a prescription painkiller, as well as other drugs, according to BPD Chief Alan Carr.

Carr said that at 2 p.m. on Sunday BPD Officer George Gould, assisted by Lt. S.R. White and Officer Mike Kelly, stopped two vehicles at the intersection of Chandler Hill Road and Route 26 and arrested Downs and Macie.

Maine Game Warden Sgt. Norm Lewis also assisted.

“This is an investigation that has been ongoing for at least three months,” said Carr. “We had information from concerned citizens of drug dealings going on in our community where young children play and next to a school.”

He did not specify which Bethel school.

Carr said that the drugs found gave credence to the information that had been provided to the BPD.

“The citizens worked with Bethel Police Officer George Gould and told him of certain information about the people involved and what they were doing in getting drugs to distribute in our community,” said Carr. “This case is still under investigation and there may be more charges coming for the two already arrested.”

He also said there may be further arrests.

Carr praised Gould’s work on the case.

“George Gould worked diligently on corroborating information from concerned citizens,” said Carr. “He did a heck of a job.”

The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency assisted in the investigation.

http://www.bethelcitizen.com/story.php?storyid=5874

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: April 08, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »

It took awhile, I had to outwait the 14 year old  on the computer..  I made a mistake, I downloaded her a scrapbooking program....

Welcome all new Monkey's, we will try to behave and help you in anyway we can. Make yourselves at home..   
Better glued to a scrap booking program than running the streets. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »

Better glued to a scrap booking program than running the streets. 

Your absolutely right, and she will be kept glued down for a long time..  I thought she would enjoy the program.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 08, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »

Searching and following the drug trail.  This is in the town where Chad Reynold's mother or grandmother lives.

Drug dealings near school leads to bust of Florida couple

By Alison Aloisio

Information provided to Bethel police about drug dealings taking place next to a school led to the arrest Sunday of a Florida couple on drug trafficking charges.

Wilson M. Downs, 51, and Eugenie Macie, 39, of Ocklawaha, Fla., were both charged with aggravated trafficking in schedule W drugs and illegal importation of illegal drugs.

Police recovered more than 200 pills of oxycodone, a prescription painkiller, as well as other drugs, according to BPD Chief Alan Carr.

Carr said that at 2 p.m. on Sunday BPD Officer George Gould, assisted by Lt. S.R. White and Officer Mike Kelly, stopped two vehicles at the intersection of Chandler Hill Road and Route 26 and arrested Downs and Macie.

Maine Game Warden Sgt. Norm Lewis also assisted.

“This is an investigation that has been ongoing for at least three months,” said Carr. “We had information from concerned citizens of drug dealings going on in our community where young children play and next to a school.”

He did not specify which Bethel school.

Carr said that the drugs found gave credence to the information that had been provided to the BPD.

“The citizens worked with Bethel Police Officer George Gould and told him of certain information about the people involved and what they were doing in getting drugs to distribute in our community,” said Carr. “This case is still under investigation and there may be more charges coming for the two already arrested.”

He also said there may be further arrests.

Carr praised Gould’s work on the case.

“George Gould worked diligently on corroborating information from concerned citizens,” said Carr. “He did a heck of a job.”

The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency assisted in the investigation.

http://www.bethelcitizen.com/story.php?storyid=5874

Florida pair charged with trafficking

Carr said the couple is charged with going to Florida to purchase the pills and returning to Maine to sell them. According to booking sheets at the Oxford County Jail, both Mills and Macie were born in Maine and the couple has a daughter living in Bethel.

The trafficking charge is aggravated due to the amount of drugs and their transportation across state lines.

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/307977-3/OxfordHills/Florida_pair_charged_with_trafficking/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: April 08, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »

WELCOME MAUREEN         That's great to hear IM, and hope Elijah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more on HH trip to Satsuma.
thanks~I waited quite awhile to be approved. This case is making me nuts, it doesn't make sense, where's some forensic evidence? they must have come up with some in the trailer and even if the van isn't vital in the investigation forensics can still tell us what caused the scratch (metal, tree, branches, ect.) and if the tires had been off road....things you would think could have been revealed by now. nine weeks?????? are you kiddin me?
It is hard to imagine that there has been no real progress in this case, I keep hoping something soon will happen, but I'm beginning to wonder.
Art Harris promises a good update in the next couple days.
Thanks, good to here
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: April 08, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

Prescription-drug ring busted by Flagler County Sheriff's Office

The leader was making $15,000 to $25,000 every week

* By Matt Coleman
    * Story updated at 4:42 PM on Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009

An illegal prescription-drug ring was busted Friday after a three-month investigation by the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities said about 30 people were recruited by the organization's leader, Justin Douglas, to fill false prescriptions for pain killers and sell the drugs on the street. Douglas, of Ormond Beach, was making $15,000 to $25,000 a month distributing roxicodone, which contains the commonly-used opioid oxycodone, a Sheriff's Office news release said.

Sheriff's Office investigators began buying the pills and building a case against the drug ring in November with help from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office, according to the release.

Douglas was charged with trafficking oxycodone and is being held in lieu of bail. Several of the 13 arrested suspects were charged with drug trafficking and face mandatory 15-year drug sentences. The Sheriff's Office said more arrests are likely as the investigation continues.

Sheriff’s investigators are still looking for a man connected to the case. Eric Johnson, 19, of Palm Coast, was charged with trafficking and selling oxycodone, but his location is unknown.

Anyone with information can contact the Sheriff’s Office at (386) 437-4116 or Crimestoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-8477 (277-TIPS) to remain anonymous and be eligible for rewards.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-01-24/story/prescription_drug_ring_busted_by_flagler_county_sheriffs_office

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.