April 23, 2024, 03:10:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352080 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:49 PM »

Oops, made a mess of that. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 08, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that LE in the Satsuma are are busting anyone and everyone they can get their hands on???  I would be scared to do 35 in a 30 down there right now....let alone have any kind of info or involvement in a missing person case or drug dealing.....IMO...and it's just a guess, but I think there is a BIG storm comin to Satsuma, and it's gonna rain on a BUNCH of parades!!!   
I hope you're right.  And I'm glad to see them cracking down on the drug dealers/users.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: April 08, 2009, 11:49:57 PM »

One little tidbit I learned from HH today, Ron WAS fired..........and IIRC the PCSO had to be called in Hmmmm, wonder why?
Thanks, IM.  Will HH be able to tell us why?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: April 08, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »

Hi HH!    I was just heading to bed...should I wait?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: April 08, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  whew weird day and I am home finally........the Haleigh bug center is beautiful...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #945 on: April 08, 2009, 11:55:01 PM »

One little tidbit I learned from HH today, Ron WAS fired..........and IIRC the PCSO had to be called in Hmmmm, wonder why?
Thanks, IM.  Will HH be able to tell us why?

I doubt that info will be released just yet.......plus, I'm sure his former employer had to give him some reason that would cover their @ss in case he tried to sue them.......KWIM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 08, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »

Hey  almost didnt recognize you, ask away and I will answer what I can,,, Cobra is no longer in Satsuma, Kim is great, and alopt of things happened to me today.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: April 08, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that LE in the Satsuma are are busting anyone and everyone they can get their hands on???  I would be scared to do 35 in a 30 down there right now....let alone have any kind of info or involvement in a missing person case or drug dealing.....IMO...and it's just a guess, but I think there is a BIG storm comin to Satsuma, and it's gonna rain on a BUNCH of parades!!!   
I hope you're right.  And I'm glad to see them cracking down on the drug dealers/users.

IMO  they arethe ones who will finally crack...they might be *big & bad*  But they are playin with the big leagues now  (FBI ETC)....and trust me..they are no match.  Not to metion, the guys suppling these small timers are really worried right now.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #948 on: April 08, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  whew weird day and I am home finally........the Haleigh bug center is beautiful...

Hi HH~glad you made it back safely.........much gratitude for going there, my recent real life has intruded in my quest to venture over there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 08, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »

I received this via email and thought I would pass it on.

April 8, 2009

Action Alert 
8 YEAR OLD SANDRA CANTU

If you cannot bare to read these never ending child abuse/murder cases, please...don't!  BUT YOU CAN STILL HELP US. All we ask is that you take one minute of your time to be a voice for the children by copying and pasting our sample email to the email address below.  Please ask your friends to join our Action Alerts and be a voice for our innocent children.

8 YEAR OLD Sandra Cantu murdered

Sandra Cantu is just another example of an American Tragedy.  Four children die each day in this country from abuse or neglect.  There are an estimated 3 million child abuse cases(includes neglect..which is the leading killer) BUT experts say the number is actually 3 times higher as most cases go unreported.  Nine million cases.  This is at epidemic proportions.  What can you do?  Spend a minute asking a district attorney, senator, or legislator to toughen sentencing and to put children first on their agenda.  Tell them you will no longer tolerate any type of abuse/rape/murder of children. 

Please take one minute of your time and write to Headline News (HLN) today. 

SAMPLE LETTER:  (copy and paste)

Dear Media,

The Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, and Sandra Cantu cases are all part of a never-ending American tragedy.  Four children die each day in this country from neglect or abuse.  There are nearly 3 million child abuse/neglect cases reported each year in this country but experts say the number is actually closer to 9 million as most go unreported.  When will we stop these atrocious crimes against our children, start educating parents, break the cycle of abuse, encrouage the public to report suspected abuse/neglect, and hold people accountable for child abuse of all forms.  We are prosecuting our children and labeling them as sex offenders for "sexting" and releasing adult sexual offenders daily from jail and telling them to "go register". 

We will no longer tolerate the great injustice we adults are placing upon our children.  We want child killers/abusers put away for good.

Thank you!

(Your name)
(Your email)

Copy and paste the address below into your browser or just click on the link to send your email to Headline News.  Thank you!! Let's not forget about all of the other cases currently coming in that you do not hear of.  (2 yr old raped/murdered in MO, once again). 

Headline News:
404-827-2600 #3

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?33

RECENT CASES:

These are certainly NOT ALL of the cases, only those CWAV have found.
8 year old murdered - CA

2 yr old beaten, raped, dies-MO
11 mo beaten, dies - SC
4 mo old, beaten, fractured skull-vertabrae-MA
16 yr old raped by stepfather, police Chief - NC
2 children sold for cash and bird-LA
2 mo old - 6 mo old molested, babysitting service - IN
3 mo old dies, father arrested - TX
3 year old, scalded-20 surgeries, 11 mos in hospital - MD
8 week old, severe brain damage, IN
5 mo old put in clothes dryer, dies - LA
6 week old broken bones, beaten IN
2 yr old beaten, scalded, dies - CO
2 yr old dead - Atlanta, GA
2yr old raped murdered - Murray, KY
2 yr old murdered - Enterprise, OR
4 mo old dies - Bingham County, UT
16 mo old dies - Deerfield, IL
6 mo old murdered by mother & boyfriend-Dallas, TX
11 mo old beaten to death - Indiana 
4 children ages 17 mos - 13 abused and raped - NY
20 mo old beaten to death - NY
3 yr old beaten and placed in scalding hot water - LA
foster children's mass grave found in Marianna, Fla
13 yr old murdered by Adopted father - TX
6 mo old beaten and murdered Greenvill, NC
3 year old beaten and raped - UT
17 mo old beaten with fractured & broken bones - TN
6 year old tortured - Wheeling, WV
4 year old dies from starvation - Miss
2 year old raped and murdered - Lexington, KY

www.ChildrenWithoutAVoiceUSA.org

You can get emails from the above, go to the site and sign up. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: April 09, 2009, 12:00:05 AM »

Hey  almost didnt recognize you, ask away and I will answer what I can,,, Cobra is no longer in Satsuma, Kim is great, and alopt of things happened to me today.

HH ...Maybe you can just give a few of the highights...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 09, 2009, 12:00:44 AM »

Hi HH~glad you made it back safely.........much gratitude for going there, my recent real life has intruded in my quest to venture over there.
Im glad to be back, I also wanted everyone to know that Kim gave a big salute to the LE in Satsuma, she says  after her meeting with them today that she is satisfied that they are doing a great job, much better than she could have ever imagined...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: April 09, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »

Did you make it by the homes on Green Lane and Tyler?  See any of the Cummings/Croslin family?

The dumpster...anything unusual in that lot?

How are Crystal and family doing?

What things happened to you today?

Got photos?

I'll stop there for now. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 09, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

Im glad to be back, I also wanted everyone to know that Kim gave a big salute to the LE in Satsuma, she says  after her meeting with them today that she is satisfied that they are doing a great job, much better than she could have ever imagined...
That is so good to hear!  Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, HH!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:02 AM »

Hello Grama, Id be glad to, Im so glad I went, I dont know where to start and several of you had question that you wanted me to answer and believe me I asked so if you think of  something specific to ask me please do.......I have pictures and things to post so Im gonna get it all straight in my head and I will write what I can,

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #955 on: April 09, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »

can I get this page to reload automatically? I'm multi-tasking *giggle* and it's not easy this way...ugh
That would be handy, but no.
thanks...I kinda just figured that out

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 09, 2009, 12:07:28 AM »

Well, hopefully Sheriff Jeff Hardy and the FBI are making some progress.  I certainly would not want to be in their shoes, having to deal with such a mess down there.  Guess they are overloaded with crime, drugs, etc. 

It didn't happen overnight, so it will take some time to hopefully clean this all up. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 09, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »

Did you make it by the homes on Green Lane and Tyler?  See any of the Cummings/Croslin family?

The dumpster...anything unusual in that lot?

How are Crystal and family doing?

What things happened to you today?

Got photos?

I'll stop there for now. 
I did go to the homes on both Tyler and Green Lane, and I dont want to sound crazy or something, but that mobile home freaked me out bad, my daughter even had and anxiety attack fro being there,
  The dumpster has been almost taken apart by LE and even Kim and Chrysal doesnt know IF they got anything out of it, but believe me there is no stone unturned there.
   Crystal isnt doing good, but Kim and her friends are trying to take care of her.
    I did take lots of pictures,

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #958 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:32 AM »

oh I hope I hope~I think you're right, been thinking the same thing

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »

Hello Grama, Id be glad to, Im so glad I went, I dont know where to start and several of you had question that you wanted me to answer and believe me I asked so if you think of  something specific to ask me please do.......I have pictures and things to post so Im gonna get it all straight in my head and I will write what I can,

Yes, just post what you have or remember.  Then if someone has a few questions, they can fire away. 

Thanks so much for visiting, and offering support to Crystal and her family. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.