April 25, 2024, 11:17:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352189 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: April 09, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that LE in the Satsuma are are busting anyone and everyone they can get their hands on???  I would be scared to do 35 in a 30 down there right now....let alone have any kind of info or involvement in a missing person case or drug dealing.....IMO...and it's just a guess, but I think there is a BIG storm comin to Satsuma, and it's gonna rain on a BUNCH of parades!!!   
I hope you're right.  And I'm glad to see them cracking down on the drug dealers/users.

Well, hopefully Sheriff Jeff Hardy and the FBI are making some progress.  I certainly would not want to be in their shoes, having to deal with such a mess down there.  Guess they are overloaded with crime, drugs, etc. 

It didn't happen overnight, so it will take some time to hopefully clean this all up. 
The biggest thing is sorting out the stuff and clearing up all leads so they can narrow down on just a few, and that is where they stand as of now, they have made it down to a few key players and I am confident that the end is near now.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: April 09, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

What does IIRC mean?

Even though I'm a newbie myself I'd like to say:

WELCOME MAUREEN!
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 09, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

I did go to the homes on both Tyler and Green Lane, and I dont want to sound crazy or something, but that mobile home freaked me out bad, my daughter even had and anxiety attack fro being there,
  The dumpster has been almost taken apart by LE and even Kim and Chrysal doesnt know IF they got anything out of it, but believe me there is no stone unturned there.
   Crystal isnt doing good, but Kim and her friends are trying to take care of her.
    I did take lots of pictures,
Why did the mobile home freak you out, and how?  The dumpster was dismantled on the lot?

It's terrible LE is keeping the family in the dark?  Have they been updating them at all?  I feel so terrible for Crystal. 

Did you hear anything about the SIL's van or Haleigh's blanket that was in it?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #963 on: April 09, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that LE in the Satsuma are are busting anyone and everyone they can get their hands on???  I would be scared to do 35 in a 30 down there right now....let alone have any kind of info or involvement in a missing person case or drug dealing.....IMO...and it's just a guess, but I think there is a BIG storm comin to Satsuma, and it's gonna rain on a BUNCH of parades!!!   
I hope you're right.  And I'm glad to see them cracking down on the drug dealers/users.

Well, hopefully Sheriff Jeff Hardy and the FBI are making some progress.  I certainly would not want to be in their shoes, having to deal with such a mess down there.  Guess they are overloaded with crime, drugs, etc. 

It didn't happen overnight, so it will take some time to hopefully clean this all up. 
The biggest thing is sorting out the stuff and clearing up all leads so they can narrow down on just a few, and that is where they stand as of now, they have made it down to a few key players and I am confident that the end is near now.

What about your camera showing "aura's at the trailer"........that TOTALLY freaked me out when you told me that it only did that at the trailer site.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 09, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »

I sure hope so.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: April 09, 2009, 12:19:18 AM »

What does IIRC mean?

WELCOME MAUREEN!
If I Recall/Remember Correctly.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #966 on: April 09, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

What does IIRC mean?

WELCOME MAUREEN!
ahhh thanks!! glad you got on ~I've wondered too what is IIRC

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: April 09, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

Wow there are lots of guests on tonight.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: April 09, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »

What does IIRC mean?

WELCOME MAUREEN!
If I Recall/Remember Correctly.

Thanks
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: April 09, 2009, 12:24:01 AM »

Monkey's I need a bit of Help... I have found links to part 1 and part 2 of Nancy Grace's original interviews with Crystal.. but for the life of me I cannot locate 3 and 4.  They use to be available at You tube.. Anyway I wanted to hear the interview where Crystal is talking about the back door being locked, and she is adament about this, when questioned again later, she stated she heard it from ron.  Anyway, I have read the transcript but I wanted to watch the actual video, does anyone know where I can locate it?

Is this it mlee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdkq6QI0YI  at about 3:42.

I guess it is, these aren't broken up like the others.  I though their was another earlier time that she had been very sure the door was looked, and their was an Ex FBI profiler, who made the statement that he thought it was odd, that she knew so much, without being there that night nor having been in the mobile at all.

Maybe she just knew that Ron's habit was to keep that door locked at all times. But I've noticed she also will not say a bad word about Misty, whatsoever, which I think is admirable in her situation. I had the weirdest thought, and I don't believe it's true actually, but I think it's where Nancy Grace was going with her questioning. Wouldn't it be the saddest thing in the world, if Misty and Crystal conspired to get this little girl away from Ron's abuse, to live with her Grandma or in a safe location Crystal would visit, and something went wrong?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: April 09, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »

When I first got to Satsuma I stopped at the Haliegh house, no one was there but they had a number on the door so I called and left a message,then I went back up the road about a quater mile to Meemaws and had some tea and after being there for a few minutes, Kim and her bodygaurd and Crystal and her friend walked in, I intriduced myself and my daughter and we were invited to sit down with them...I learned that Cobra is no longer on the case and is back in Miama, although Kim said he is welcome to return if he likes to investigate further. They had just left a meeting with the LE and thats when Kim really praised them and said they are doing and excellent job. she has a lot of confidence in them now.
  Kim says that Sapp and Snodgrass are both in the clear on this case.....
  She also says that the poster named Player is a friend of Rons and doesnt know what he is talking about, he is just helping Ron out.  She thinks she knows his real name and gave it to me.
   The Ac man has also been checked out and in is the clear..
   The friend of Crystal says that back door has been propped open for months and was not a new thing.
    Im gonna post the pictures in a minute so everybody can see
    Also Kim says thatCrystal has only spent 385 dollars of the money collected for Haleigh.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #971 on: April 09, 2009, 12:27:20 AM »

ooh I hope HH is writing a recollection of her day!! an aura? please tell me more...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: April 09, 2009, 12:27:48 AM »

What about your camera showing "aura's at the trailer"........that TOTALLY freaked me out when you told me that it only did that at the trailer site.
Oh me too, I still cant figure that out and my daughter is laying sown now because it freaked her out so bad, it was really weird and I didnt like being there at that mobile home the way it sat off like that on its own and very dark outside, something aint right about that place.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: April 09, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »

I did go to the homes on both Tyler and Green Lane, and I dont want to sound crazy or something, but that mobile home freaked me out bad, my daughter even had and anxiety attack fro being there,
  The dumpster has been almost taken apart by LE and even Kim and Chrysal doesnt know IF they got anything out of it, but believe me there is no stone unturned there.
   Crystal isnt doing good, but Kim and her friends are trying to take care of her.
    I did take lots of pictures,
Why did the mobile home freak you out, and how?  The dumpster was dismantled on the lot?

It's terrible LE is keeping the family in the dark?  Have they been updating them at all?  I feel so terrible for Crystal. 

The field being narrowed down has closed in on that side of the family, thats the idea I got, they do update them, but not with anything that might jeapordize the case and so they can only say so much, but they are doing better than we could ever imagine...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #974 on: April 09, 2009, 12:32:16 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys! HH I am trying so hard to stay awake to hear about your trip. I didn't get your email til later in the afternoon yesterday, so sorry I wasn't any help.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 09, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »

What does IIRC mean?

WELCOME MAUREEN!
ahhh thanks!! glad you got on ~I've wondered too what is IIRC

maureen, just ask if/when you have a question. That's the only way to find out!  LOL

We monkeys do not bite Wink

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: April 09, 2009, 12:33:26 AM »

When I first got to Satsuma I stopped at the Haliegh house, no one was there but they had a number on the door so I called and left a message,then I went back up the road about a quater mile to Meemaws and had some tea and after being there for a few minutes, Kim and her bodygaurd and Crystal and her friend walked in, I intriduced myself and my daughter and we were invited to sit down with them...I learned that Cobra is no longer on the case and is back in Miama, although Kim said he is welcome to return if he likes to investigate further. They had just left a meeting with the LE and thats when Kim really praised them and said they are doing and excellent job. she has a lot of confidence in them now.
  Kim says that Sapp and Snodgrass are both in the clear on this case.....
  She also says that the poster named Player is a friend of Rons and doesnt know what he is talking about, he is just helping Ron out.  She thinks she knows his real name and gave it to me.
   The Ac man has also been checked out and in is the clear..
   The friend of Crystal says that back door has been propped open for months and was not a new thing.
    Im gonna post the pictures in a minute so everybody can see
    Also Kim says thatCrystal has only spent 385 dollars of the money collected for Haleigh.
The back door had been propped open for months?  Did LE know that at the beginning?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: April 09, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys! HH I am trying so hard to stay awake to hear about your trip. I didn't get your email til later in the afternoon yesterday, so sorry I wasn't any help.
Thats OK, it was very interesting and scary today, but I learned alot and Ron is and a$$hole..........that I know now.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: April 09, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »

The field being narrowed down has closed in on that side of the family, thats the idea I got, they do update them, but not with anything that might jeapordize the case and so they can only say so much, but they are doing better than we could ever imagine...
I am so happy to hear LE is on top of things.  Do you know if they have an idea of what happened to Haleigh?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #979 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:09 AM »

Did you meet Ron and Misty???If so I hope you smacked her for me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.