March 29, 2024, 12:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351162 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:21 AM »

When I first got to Satsuma I stopped at the Haliegh house, no one was there but they had a number on the door so I called and left a message,then I went back up the road about a quater mile to Meemaws and had some tea and after being there for a few minutes, Kim and her bodygaurd and Crystal and her friend walked in, I intriduced myself and my daughter and we were invited to sit down with them...I learned that Cobra is no longer on the case and is back in Miama, although Kim said he is welcome to return if he likes to investigate further. They had just left a meeting with the LE and thats when Kim really praised them and said they are doing and excellent job. she has a lot of confidence in them now.
  Kim says that Sapp and Snodgrass are both in the clear on this case.....
  She also says that the poster named Player is a friend of Rons and doesnt know what he is talking about, he is just helping Ron out.  She thinks she knows his real name and gave it to me.
   The Ac man has also been checked out and in is the clear..
   The friend of Crystal says that back door has been propped open for months and was not a new thing.
    Im gonna post the pictures in a minute so everybody can see
    Also Kim says thatCrystal has only spent 385 dollars of the money collected for Haleigh.
The back door had been propped open for months?  Did LE know that at the beginning?
I dont think they did, the Lady that said this had to drive something like 1600 miles to get to Crystal, but she still has family there and she did some digging and found that out, so now Im sure they are..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: April 09, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »

Did you meet Ron and Misty???If so I hope you smacked her for me.
I wish I had, but today would not have been a good day for them to start anything at the center, Kims bodygaurd was more than ready.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »

Why did the mobile home freak you out, and how?  The dumpster was dismantled on the lot?

It's terrible LE is keeping the family in the dark?  Have they been updating them at all?  I feel so terrible for Crystal. 

Did you hear anything about the SIL's van or Haleigh's blanket that was in it?
The field being narrowed down has closed in on that side of the family, thats the idea I got, they do update them, but not with anything that might jeapordize the case and so they can only say so much, but they are doing better than we could ever imagine...
I am so happy to hear LE is on top of things.  Do you know if they have an idea of what happened to Haleigh?
I can;t say if they do, but I can say that that the idea that came across to me was that the news wont be good..

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #983 on: April 09, 2009, 12:40:05 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys! HH I am trying so hard to stay awake to hear about your trip. I didn't get your email til later in the afternoon yesterday, so sorry I wasn't any help.
Thats OK, it was very interesting and scary today, but I learned alot and Ron is and a$$hole..........that I know now.
oh you did great HH thanks for sharing...so Crystal's not doing well? who could under these circumstances, did it seem they still hold hope Haleigh is alive or our we waiting for LE to arrest those responsible? what kind of feeling did you get? being soo creeped out by that trailer is not a good sign for me~there's a reason you felt that way...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #984 on: April 09, 2009, 12:41:06 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: April 09, 2009, 12:42:17 AM »

Why did the mobile home freak you out, and how?  The dumpster was dismantled on the lot?

It's terrible LE is keeping the family in the dark?  Have they been updating them at all?  I feel so terrible for Crystal. 

The field being narrowed down has closed in on that side of the family, thats the idea I got, they do update them, but not with anything that might jeapordize the case and so they can only say so much, but they are doing better than we could ever imagine...
I am so happy to hear LE is on top of things.  Do you know if they have an idea of what happened to Haleigh?
I can;t say if they do, but I can say that that the idea that came across to me was that the news wont be good..
I didn't think it would be good news.    I hope Crystal gets custody of Jr real soon.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #986 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »

HH ...I will have to catch up tomorrow and see your pics. Can't hold my eyes open any longer. Goodnight Monks.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #987 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:07 AM »

I didn't think it would be good news.    I hope Crystal gets custody of Jr real soon.

Me too~Like tomorrow, poor thing still only gets to see him on "appointed" visitation dates........FTLOG, her daughter is missing and Ron/Misty/Mama Neves should allow her more time with him after what he has been thru. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys! HH I am trying so hard to stay awake to hear about your trip. I didn't get your email til later in the afternoon yesterday, so sorry I wasn't any help.
Thats OK, it was very interesting and scary today, but I learned alot and Ron is and a$$hole..........that I know now.
oh you did great HH thanks for sharing...so Crystal's not doing well? who could under these circumstances, did it seem they still hold hope Haleigh is alive or our we waiting for LE to arrest those responsible? what kind of feeling did you get? being soo creeped out by that trailer is not a good sign for me~there's a reason you felt that way...
well as I told Island, everything was fine all day, and then after we left the Haleigh house we went down to Rons home and I had been taking pictures the entire time, and everything was fine and then just all of a sudden when we got there and drove up to it I was instantly struck with fear......I dont know why thats never happened to me before, and then we started taking pictures and everyone would have these bif blurry circles on them, we could take pictures of the surrounding buildings and they were plain but aim it at that home and circles again and then we took a picture of that side door with the ramp and the camera went crazy......I was scared to death...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

HH ...I will have to catch up tomorrow and see your pics. Can't hold my eyes open any longer. Goodnight Monks.

Night Auntie Darla..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:19 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??
she said for as long as they had been there, it had been that way, something like the block was there for the previous owner to use the ramp and no one ever moved it.....Someone she knows from that neighborhood told her that, someone she is close to,,

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: April 09, 2009, 12:48:13 AM »

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 09, 2009, 12:51:15 AM »

Good night Darla.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #993 on: April 09, 2009, 12:53:53 AM »

well as I told Island, everything was fine all day, and then after we left the Haleigh house we went down to Rons home and I had been taking pictures the entire time, and everything was fine and then just all of a sudden when we got there and drove up to it I was instantly struck with fear......I dont know why thats never happened to me before, and then we started taking pictures and everyone would have these bif blurry circles on them, we could take pictures of the surrounding buildings and they were plain but aim it at that home and circles again and then we took a picture of that side door with the ramp and the camera went crazy......I was scared to death...
wow... I don't want to say a lot about this since I'm new and I don't want you guys to think I'm a kook*giggle* but I will say one thing~you went there today looking for answers and quite possibly got the one we didn't want to hear...I hope this breaks soon, it's just too sad

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

H@ll, it scared me just hearing about it.......I wonder if what was photographed were orbs????? I'll upload some.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

Please do not return to that place.  Lord liftin' love a duck, what the heck!!!!

On our property there was what looked like a native grave with rocks, etc.  We had heard that a lady had been buried here.  Anyhow, a few different times this had happend.  I would have never believed had I had not been sitting there and seen it with my own eyes.
Table was full of friends, each had a drink in front of them.  All of a sudden one of the glasses just burst into a lot of pieces.  No one had touched it, nothing.  It was weird.  So, the next day, my daughter in law went and made a very nice display at the site.  She planted a tree and put beautiful flowers there.  Then placed some rock markers around it.

Nothing has happened since that day.  It was the weirdest thing I ever seen. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: April 09, 2009, 12:56:47 AM »

I am wearing my Haleigh shirt and I handed out flyers all the way home, the pictures I just copied on to my comp, and they are freaking me out....

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Read comment # 324
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »

H@ll, it scared me just hearing about it.......I wonder if what was photographed were orbs????? I'll upload some.

Wonder if it was something that maybe was reflective from the trailer and showed like that in the pic.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: April 09, 2009, 12:59:18 AM »

HH~I can't wait to see the photos.....here are some I quickly grabbed or orbs.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.