April 28, 2024, 03:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352419 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »

Weldon's Nursery is located at Hwy 17 & Bluffalo Bluff.  About 0.6mi. about 2 minutes.

now that is interesting...thanks grama....and isnt the river right there next to hwy 17.

dang, I am never gonna get off here now...wish we had woods food delivery service here.   tonight we would like to have the broiled fresh shrimp please...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »

yes indeed, this is the guy I am wanting to know about. He seems to stand in the shadow of ron.
Also, this tape reminded me of that chad guy. I have not heard that he has ever been found >> ---->>  anyone else ??

and, is this the orlando you mentioned? 

Ron has a really good friend named Orlando, big guy, black, who helped in the search and also seemed to be either next to Ron while walking around, or in the background.  I think that Orlando is a different guy than the pastor who has spoken for Ron in an interview. 
Im not real sure...Thats what we are trying to figure out who he is...Do you or anyone remember a name for this man???

Okies, did a bit of googling...

His name might be Orlando Traynor.  See the comment at this link:
http://fav.or.it/post/1264140/haleigh-cummings-update-26-march

If i was law enforcement and a deaf drunk parrot in a tree told me falsely that she wasn't home that night, i would charge her with child endangerment anyway, then ronald. That large boned blk guy (orlando traynor) hanging around ronald seems out of place (maybe making sure ron doesn't say something to L.E.?)

And Ron's pastor is Terry Wright, interviewed by JVM:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

here ya go
NO ROSE here is the post you are looking for
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2009, 03:40:12 PM »

Terry Wright is the preacher...But ive been looking for a picture of him but I cant find one..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2009, 03:45:54 PM »

ok monkeys,, I am now interested in the closest orange groves near Haleighs home.
AS I was looking up the orange groves  I came across this info on the oranges themselves. The Satsuma oranges that is... So, it makes sense why this area is populated like it is...

Synephrine (or oxedrine) is a drug aimed at encouraging fat loss. While its effectiveness is widely debated, synephrine has gained significant popularity as an alternative to ephedrine, a related substance which has been made illegal or restricted in many countries due to concerns about potential problems with heart disease risk[1] and its use in methamphetamine manufacture. Synephrine is derived primarily from the fruit of Citrus aurantium, a relatively small citrus tree, of which several of its more common names include Bitter Orange, Sour Orange, and Zhi shi.

I assume you are speaking of oranges grown in this area and not actually Satsuma oranges.

Satsuma oranges are a member of the species Citrus Retucalata also classified as a Mandarin (tangerine) and are grown in all states along the Gulf Coast plus Califnornia.  They are one of the sweetest and softest of varities of oranges.  Alabama, Louisiana and Texas also produce them in fairly large numbers.  They are not peculiar to that location at all and the town is just named for them coincidentally. 

Local groves might be growing satsumas or any other species for that matter.  I would tend to think they would be growing hybrids or other types as Satsumas can be grown farther north and tolerate colder climates.  But satsumas are extremely sweet and delicious.  Don't think they would ever be referred to as sour.

There is not much demand for any of the sour species but think species would vary from grove to grove.

Satsumas are also highly seasonal being ready and in markets around Christmas.  Other varieties have longer seasons of productivity.

I am not sure how one could tell the species grown at any one particular orchard except by contacting them individually or their websites if they have one.

I was just noticing the connection to making meth using oranges.  as well as orange trees put off heat, so infra red would be inhibited . There are lots of old orange grove areas in florida, that are not manned any more.  Then there are areas where orange groves "used to be". 

If someone was to hide a child in an orange grove, it couild be an area that is overgrown and not used often, which is why I was looking for a near by orange grove. That is when I found out about the meth made from orange peels.
Thanks for the words on oranges though. Are you from florida also? I have picked many in my life, and trees do have visible differences.  There are many varieties that have been grown here as well as become extinct. The thorns, on a orange tree could also have made a scratch on van.  And explain the bandaid on rc's neck.. now, I see an orange grove is just within a short distance from haleighs home. thanks for the monkey who posted that...jmo, mio
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »

yes indeed, this is the guy I am wanting to know about. He seems to stand in the shadow of ron.
Also, this tape reminded me of that chad guy. I have not heard that he has ever been found >> ---->>  anyone else ??

Ron has a really good friend named Orlando, big guy, black, who helped in the search and also seemed to be either next to Ron while walking around, or in the background.  I think that Orlando is a different guy than the pastor who has spoken for Ron in an interview. 
Im not real sure...Thats what we are trying to figure out who he is...Do you or anyone remember a name for this man???

Okies, did a bit of googling...

His name might be Orlando Traynor.  See the comment at this link:
http://fav.or.it/post/1264140/haleigh-cummings-update-26-march

If i was law enforcement and a deaf drunk parrot in a tree told me falsely that she wasn't home that night, i would charge her with child endangerment anyway, then ronald. That large boned blk guy (orlando traynor) hanging around ronald seems out of place (maybe making sure ron doesn't say something to L.E.?)

And Ron's pastor is Terry Wright, interviewed by JVM:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

here ya go
NO ROSE here is the post you are looking for

Remember at the very beginning of Haleigh missing --- they showed Ronald and Misty walking and smoking in a crowd of people. Well, there was a dark skinned man with a bright T Shirt (orange maybe), well built man. I wonder if that was Misty's BF?

That guy is Ron's friend Orlando T. He is a preacher or something not sure.
http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Possible-clues-in-Haleigh-Cummings-disappearance.html&Itemid=6

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2009, 03:51:24 PM »

ok monkeys,, I am now interested in the closest orange groves near Haleighs home.
AS I was looking up the orange groves  I came across this info on the oranges themselves. The Satsuma oranges that is... So, it makes sense why this area is populated like it is...

Synephrine (or oxedrine) is a drug aimed at encouraging fat loss. While its effectiveness is widely debated, synephrine has gained significant popularity as an alternative to ephedrine, a related substance which has been made illegal or restricted in many countries due to concerns about potential problems with heart disease risk[1] and its use in methamphetamine manufacture. Synephrine is derived primarily from the fruit of Citrus aurantium, a relatively small citrus tree, of which several of its more common names include Bitter Orange, Sour Orange, and Zhi shi.

I assume you are speaking of oranges grown in this area and not actually Satsuma oranges.

Satsuma oranges are a member of the species Citrus Retucalata also classified as a Mandarin (tangerine) and are grown in all states along the Gulf Coast plus Califnornia.  They are one of the sweetest and softest of varities of oranges.  Alabama, Louisiana and Texas also produce them in fairly large numbers.  They are not peculiar to that location at all and the town is just named for them coincidentally. 

Local groves might be growing satsumas or any other species for that matter.  I would tend to think they would be growing hybrids or other types as Satsumas can be grown farther north and tolerate colder climates.  But satsumas are extremely sweet and delicious.  Don't think they would ever be referred to as sour.

There is not much demand for any of the sour species but think species would vary from grove to grove.

Satsumas are also highly seasonal being ready and in markets around Christmas.  Other varieties have longer seasons of productivity.

I am not sure how one could tell the species grown at any one particular orchard except by contacting them individually or their websites if they have one.

[/quote

also, I guess I should have said I copied and pasted that info  from wikpidia..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

mio: I saw you asking about this guy, I believe?

Terry Wright is the family pastor from Dunns Creek Baptist Church:

REV. TERRY WRIGHT, PASTOR FOR CUMMINGS FAMILY: You know, Jane, it`s a tragic situation. Ronald joined our church about three years ago. So a lot of the incidents y`all have been talking about happened prior to me coming to know Ronald and being his friend. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

This guy, Orlando Traylor is reportedly Ronald Cummings' close friend.

I took screen prints of the youtube videos posting here:

Is this what you wanted to know? (Yes, I am behind again.) LOL

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

mio: I saw you asking about this guy, I believe?

Terry Wright is the family pastor from Dunns Creek Baptist Church:

REV. TERRY WRIGHT, PASTOR FOR CUMMINGS FAMILY: You know, Jane, it`s a tragic situation. Ronald joined our church about three years ago. So a lot of the incidents y`all have been talking about happened prior to me coming to know Ronald and being his friend. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

This guy, Orlando Traylor is reportedly Ronald Cummings' close friend.

I took screen prints of the youtube videos posting here:

Is this what you wanted to know? (Yes, I am behind again.) LOL

yes Brandi, this is exactly what I wanted to know.. you are a groovey monkey , thanks a lot..
now, I will have to catch up later, that dang store is calling....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

Does anyone have a pic of  pastor ?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »

I swear there is nobody without some kind of arrest record in Satsuma. Orando Traylor is he not a pastor, and if he is not, how in the world did I think that? 

Sorry this is O/T but can someone please help me is there anyway to pm or email the Mod. Here I have a question to ask her and don't know how to get to her.....thanks

Klaas is the site admin. You can email her at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

I don't know any of our global mods' email addresses.  Klaas is a good person to contact. Wink

Hope this helps.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »

Thanks everyone for clearing up who Orlando is, and the info about oranges was an eye opener, I had no idea 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »

Weldon's Nursery is located at Hwy 17 & Bluffalo Bluff.  About 0.6mi. about 2 minutes.

now that is interesting...thanks grama....and isnt the river right there next to hwy 17.

dang, I am never gonna get off here now...wish we had woods food delivery service here.   tonight we would like to have the broiled fresh shrimp please...

Google maped it to be about 10 min.  Further down the highway.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&daddr=1119+S+US+Highway+17,+Satsuma,+FL,+32189-2716

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »

I just wish we would get some kind of news in this case, its gone on too long and I dont have a good feeling about this at all.  I think Haleigh is gonna be found in some of these surrounding woods around this trailor park or on Rons way to work or even somewhere towards where Misties Mother lives, I wish Mistie would finally come clean and just say what was going on that night, even if she was gone or stoned, if she would tell the truth then that would at least knock a few rumors out and give the investigators something else to look into......I dont get these people being more concered with trying to save themselves then where Haleigh ism I would have moe respect for her if she would just come clean no matter what she was doing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2009, 06:14:54 PM »

Google maped it to be about 10 min.  Further down the highway.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&daddr=1119+S+US+Highway+17,+Satsuma,+FL,+32189-2716

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=202+green+lane.+satsuma&daddr=1119+S+US+Highway+17,+Satsuma,+FL,+32189-2716&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=29.578183,-81.625679&sspn=0.007483,0.006158&ie=UTF8&ll=29.579426,-81.625795&spn=0.000954,0.001717&t=h&z=19
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2009, 06:17:54 PM »

Terry Wright is the preacher...But ive been looking for a picture of him but I cant find one..

http://www.dunnscreekchurch.com/

Dunns Creek Baptist Church ~ 686 S. Hwy 17 ~ San Mateo, FL 32187

Pastor Terry Wright - Senior Pastor

P:386.328.8650 ~ F:386.328.7798

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

http://www.dunnscreekchurch.com/

Dunns Creek Baptist Church ~ 686 S. Hwy 17 ~ San Mateo, FL 32187

Pastor Terry Wright - Senior Pastor

P:386.328.8650 ~ F:386.328.7798

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Mom defends Misty Thread - on Art Harris site.

# 83. Art Harris Says:
April 5th, 2009 at 1:30 am
I’d be delighted to speak further with her, and did leave a message requesting a call back for comment.

I want all sides here, and am here to report, not judge, but call it like I see it with the facts we have. Journalism is a snapshot of history, and ever changing. Writing is rewriting, and we will keep doing that until we get it as close to right as we see it.

Sensing all Cobra’s digging is making alot of folks who aren’t used to having their boats rocked a little seasick, but he tells me he’s developing some new leads and aims to turn it all over to the police on Monday when he gets a couple of things checked out. Art

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

very good article..sadly, I agree that all this infighting has taken away from Haleigh...shame on them for doing that..this could have all gone on behind the scenes....the same outcome will come of it...either Ron will be declared unfit and Crystal will get custody of the kids or else the kids will remain with Ron...None of this dirty laundry being aired has helped in the search for Haleigh IMO...I can't recall any other case of a missing child off the top of my head where the parents of said missing child has acted this shamefully...they have been mostly respectful of the child  and each other and didn't use the opportunity to "get" back at each other...jmo...

Another thing that I was wondering...remember the picture of Haleigh where some think that she has bandages on her hands...(I don't think they are) ...does any smart monkee have another picture of her on that day with the same clothes on that may or may not show her without what ever was on her hands? or could it be blown up to show a closer view? I am not good at any of that stuff or I would have done it myself...
anyone?

If you don't think they're bandages, what do you think they are? In the picture, Hayleigh and her little brother are sunbathing. What kind of gloves do kids wear to sunbathe?

They're white, and her fingertips show, and they're not all one piece, but fabric wrapped around her hands like a bandage. I think it's odd that people are fixated on the bandages on the hands, and not the bruises and welts on her face, which plainly show that someone's dislocated her jaw and broken her nose.

I think the father beats the crap out of her because she looks exactly like Crystal. Has no one else noticed how much that child looks like her mother?

To me, the bricks propping open the back door prove there was no intruder. An intruder doesn't prop the door open after himself. You prop an already open door open so it won't close and lock you out. An intruder would grab the kid and leave fast, not prop the door open. Ron has said that Misty has no key. Misty propped the door open, so she wouldn't get locked out taking stuff out to the dumpster.

Ron is adamant that he was at work when the child died. Probably he beat her before he left for work--there's plenty of documentation that he beat her other times. He worked her over good and went to work. She died, and Misty called her cousin. She propped open the back door and took the child to the dumpster, which is why the dogs hit on the dumpster. Her cousin came by and removed the child's body from the dumpster, took it to the docks and threw it in the river, which is the other place the cadaver dogs hit.

Ron Cummings then married Misty so she wouldn't have to testify against him and vice versa. Then he put that "Only God can Judge ME" thing on his truck, instead of contact info.

This is not a missing child. This is not a kidnapping. We need to change the way we investigate kidnappings, because child-killers know to pretend they have a missing child, as a way to botch homicide investigations. They milk sympathy from gullible people for the loss of a child THEY KILLED. Misty can barely keep a straight face. These rumors of her not being home that night, are just someone's attempt at giving her an alibi. Though she might well have gone out to party or drown her sorrows after disposing of Hayleigh, leaving those bricks to prop the door open.

This man probably didn't want to deal with the Turner's Syndrome, either. I've known TS girls. I don't know how you would know a 5-year-old had it--TS's symptoms are that you don't grow, don't go through puberty, and can never have kids. I'm told there's also a little trouble with body language, like an asberger's kid has, but the TS girls I knew were all sticklers for following the rules, and very literal-minded. Not much imagination. I don't think it would make her harder to deal with than other 5-year-olds, but I do think the prospect of such an expensive adolescence approaching, (hormones, surgery, possibly breast implants, therapy, etc...) would really upset an immature man.

I don't think he planned her death but I do think he used her for a punching bag and didn't worry too much about if she were disfigured or killed during his temper tantrums.

The child who says he saw a man take Hayleigh, is probably just a very imaginative child who wants very badly to please the adults who want to hear that there was a kidnapper, not a murder.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

Now do I have this right that there is one of many orange orchards and oranges can make drugs. There is an orange grove off of highway 17 and that is also close to the church that Ron frequents.. Are their any orange grove south of where Ron's home is that no longer harvest oranges...
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

I just went back to childhood, and growing up picking oranges. I saw my uncles who were the bosses of the grove. They drove their trucks between the orange trees, along path ways. Often those paths were growing together, sometimes touching a tree on the other side of the road/path way.  From this , my uncles would complain of the scratches on the sides of their truck. Orange trees have large thorns.

hm, mysterious and unexplained  scratches on van,
a big bandaid on rc's neck.

Just looked like a familiar sight to me, now that I think of it. So, I am really curious of any orange groves within 4 mile radius of Haleigh's house. Or a blackberry patch. Anyone?
And thanks to you all for humoring me today, this has just been bugging me.

TY for this info Mio, I did not know orange trees had thorns. It sounds like you could be onto something here. I am sure Ronald, growing up in that area, is familiar with the groves. 

Where I am I see a lot of peach groves, they sound simliar, close rows, which could be driven through, especially on a 4-wheeler, but no thorns.

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.