April 30, 2024, 06:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352626 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2009, 09:16:21 AM »

Dad slipped away shortly before 2 a.m
I will be out of pocket for a while.....
Aww Searching im so sorry...My thoughts are with you.

so sorry Searching....thinking of you...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that Searching, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »

Bud's Girl...I love that picture and your caption with it...so sweet...

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »

I don't share your views that ron used Haleigh as a punching bag, nor do I think that he broke her nose or dislocated her jaw ...jmo...and no, I had not noticed that she looks exactly like Crystal...will have to look closer....Even Crystal said in the beginning Haleigh is Ron's heart and that her daddy loves her ......I really don't think that the grand mothers would have put up with ron laying a hand on this child improperly for one minute...also my opinion...
but if you think that ron has done all of this, then I respect your opinion...just not the same as mine....
I agree with your view of things, but I respect all views as well.

Cookie, you summed up my opinions as well.

Got me to thinking, so I searched google for images of Crystal and put some together:

And then put together (in random order) some images I have of Haleigh:

I still don't think she resembles her mother that much.

*shrug*

I see a strong resemblance, especially around the eyes. Also her eyes are brown like Crystal's, and Ron has blue eyes.
I can imagine that Haleigh looks a lot like Crystal did as a child. At any rate, she is a beautiful little girl, and has a very sweet smile. I don't think Ron would beat the child because she looks like her mother... but I could believe it of Misty. Jealousy does terrible things sometimes.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »

Searching,
I am praying for you and your family.  Please accept my sincerest condolences.  I love you chica!  Be kind to yourself right now.  If you need anything, anything at all, do not hesitate to call.  ((((BIG HUGS, Searching))))

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »

I sooo much agree that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh.  Maybe not so much as an individual, but as she seeing Ron giving much attention to Haleigh, therefore, taking the spotlight off of her ( Misty).

Whether it was Haleigh, Ron Jr. or someone else receiving Ron's attention, Misty would be totally left out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2009, 09:58:27 AM »

I'm so sorry Searching, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2009, 10:01:01 AM »

I sooo much agree that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh.  Maybe not so much as an individual, but as she seeing Ron giving much attention to Haleigh, therefore, taking the spotlight off of her ( Misty).

Whether it was Haleigh, Ron Jr. or someone else receiving Ron's attention, Misty would be totally left out.
I agree with you 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »

O/T~A huge thank you and gratitude for all those praying for Elijah.....he is pnuemonia free and stablew right now. He is such a tiny miracle and I know the prayers are working!
Awesome, IM!!!

I agree Huge step in the right direction for someone so teeny tiny........
Aww   he's beautiful.............yall have been very blessed...

Thanks for your encouraging emails HH!

The Monkeys have been wonderful and so supportive that I tried my best to find crib bedding with monkeys all over but none were what I liked....wouldn't that have been great though, tiny monkeys all around him, protecting and praying for him as you all have

Praying for this tiny, beautiful little baby too, IM. He is so precious! Surround him with love and if you can, touch his tiny little hands, he will respond to that loving touch. My youngest was born premature, and almost didn't make it. The nurses said "he needs to feel his mommy's touch" so we were allowed to reach in the incubator and hold his little hands. He would wrap his hand around his daddy's finger and later, he would turn his head towards the sound of our voices. God holds these little babies in HIS hands, too.... he will be fine, because so many people love him!!! God Bless!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »

So sorry to hear, Searching.  Take care of yourself.  Hugs.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »

snipped from Jersey's recent article....

However, Hardy said he and his investigators cannot prove Misty was not at the house. He said his investigators have not spoken to anyone who saw Misty outside the home the night Haleigh disappeared.

W H Y  N O T

Perhaps because she is lying? Maybe she was home, pure and simple, and thinks if she lies and says she wasn't home, that will throw suspicion off of her or off Ron?

Because if she wasn't home, but left the back door propped open, anybody could have walked in, but if she was home, then that means she LET the intruder in, or there really never was any intruder at all.

Cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster. Haven't we been here before?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »

However, Hardy said he and his investigators cannot prove Misty was not at the house. He said his investigators have not spoken to anyone who saw Misty outside the home the night Haleigh disappeared.

W H Y  N O T

Perhaps because she is lying? Maybe she was home, pure and simple, and thinks if she lies and says she wasn't home, that will throw suspicion off of her or off Ron?

Because if she wasn't home, but left the back door propped open, anybody could have walked in, but if she was home, then that means she LET the intruder in, or there really never was any intruder at all.

Yes we certainly have, and it seems to run into the wall again.  I have run through every possible senerio that I can possible imagine, and each time, I run smack into a blank area.  Maybe because my mind doesn't want to touch on the what if, what did, or where was her little body left.  Something about this whole case is wrong.. Something is out of place, and a bunch of somebody's there are lying like dogs. I do not believe there is a perfect crime, doesn't exist. They always, always forget something, overlook just a tiny little thing, or they didn't see someone who saw them. Always a screw up..  And then we go back to the start and the path brings us right back to this.
Something has been overlooked, cast away as naw, something has to be there.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

W H Y  N O T

Yes, we have been here before, and frankly there was a reason the dogs hit on the dumpster, and I can't believe there has been nothing really on this subject of the dogs and dumpster. I read what you wrote yesterday, and I have to say I'm sure leaning along with you on your thoughts.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

Snipped from Jerseygirl's post reference the Pirate post:

Within two minutes of my sending the e mail, I had a response from Kim telling me to call her and she would explain it to me. I expressed my surprise at the quick response and she told me that she responds to every e mail she receives pertaining to Haleigh. Kim appreciated my desire to get the right information out there and in my opinion is a straight shooter. I can understand why she has such a good reputation in South Florida.
This part is b.s. as I have emailed KP twice in reference to Haleigh and never got a response. I would also think that Ron would have been up Crystal's arse for the child support if Crystal thought it was being deducted from her check.

Other than that, I think Crystal is doing the right thing and Ron/Misty are in this way over their heads.

I think Pirate is pretty straightforward and I trust whatever he/she posts. I don't have Kim's email addy (nor anyone else who is involved down there) but I see no reason to doubt Pirate. Just sayin'! Pirate is NOT AnnaFL, is much more articulate and is not one-sided, always ready to listen to other theories or opinions. Maybe he/she has had contact with Kim, in person... and that is the reason she replied so quickly.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »

W H Y  N O T

Yes we certainly have, and it seems to run into the wall again.  I have run through every possible senerio that I can possible imagine, and each time, I run smack into a blank area.  Maybe because my mind doesn't want to touch on the what if, what did, or where was her little body left.  Something about this whole case is wrong.. Something is out of place, and a bunch of somebody's there are lying like dogs. I do not believe there is a perfect crime, doesn't exist. They always, always forget something, overlook just a tiny little thing, or they didn't see someone who saw them. Always a screw up..  And then we go back to the start and the path brings us right back to this.
Something has been overlooked, cast away as naw, something has to be there.
100% agree with you.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2009, 10:51:08 AM »

I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:33 AM »

Searching ...My prayers and thoughts are with you..  Remember that we love and care about you. 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:39 AM »

Within two minutes of my sending the e mail, I had a response from Kim telling me to call her and she would explain it to me. I expressed my surprise at the quick response and she told me that she responds to every e mail she receives pertaining to Haleigh. Kim appreciated my desire to get the right information out there and in my opinion is a straight shooter. I can understand why she has such a good reputation in South Florida.
This part is b.s. as I have emailed KP twice in reference to Haleigh and never got a response. I would also think that Ron would have been up Crystal's arse for the child support if Crystal thought it was being deducted from her check.

Other than that, I think Crystal is doing the right thing and Ron/Misty are in this way over their heads.

Lucky, I thought the same thing about the child support deductions...Crystal can't be that dumb..I worked in payroll and even the people who could not speak English and others who
did not have a high school education could see on their check stub what was taken out of their check or could add up how much they made per hour minus taxes...that doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out imo... they notice when an extra dime was missing...That excuse would never fly in court especially if it were a man claiming that he thought it was being taken out of his check...imo....(per Judge Judy..tee hee)....
anyhow, I think that Crystal is trying to do right by Haleigh...perhaps a little late, but better late than never...by late, I don't mean that I think that she has passed, just a little late, that she could have done more for her kids before now...jmo...
When hubby and I set up our trusts, it cost us approx..$2400....did they do it pro bono for Crystal? which would be nice if they did...

Cookie, believe it or not, there are people who never look at their pay stubs... they just cash the checks and don't worry about it. I didn't start out at 20 knowing everything but I learned a lot over the years, from experience. Now I keep my checkbook balanced down to the penny.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »

Texas...yes, some don't notice their check stubs but they sure notice when the amount of the check changes...for instance when payroll deductions such as child support start coming out of it..
from my experience anyways...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2009, 11:16:58 AM »

Lucky, I thought the same thing about the child support deductions...Crystal can't be that dumb..I worked in payroll and even the people who could not speak English and others who
did not have a high school education could see on their check stub what was taken out of their check or could add up how much they made per hour minus taxes...that doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out imo... they notice when an extra dime was missing...That excuse would never fly in court especially if it were a man claiming that he thought it was being taken out of his check...imo....(per Judge Judy..tee hee)....
anyhow, I think that Crystal is trying to do right by Haleigh...perhaps a little late, but better late than never...by late, I don't mean that I think that she has passed, just a little late, that she could have done more for her kids before now...jmo...
When hubby and I set up our trusts, it cost us approx..$2400....did they do it pro bono for Crystal? which would be nice if they did...

Cookie, somewhere in the midst, I have missed out on something here. What is this about  with the child support and Crystals deductions.. Was the child support suppose to be taken out of her salary under court order?  When this come in?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.