April 30, 2024, 08:38:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352679 times)
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #580 on: April 07, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back?page=2
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #581 on: April 07, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

lol sorry i didn't know it was old
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #582 on: April 07, 2009, 01:01:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!  I have waited for days and days and days to be approved....and i know it sounds weird, but I feel like I already know you all.  I've been reading this board and can't believe the amazingly GOOD STUFF you guys come up with.  You are CRAZY good with this. 

I, like a lot of the people here, am still holding hope that they find this little girl TODAY. Not tomorrow, not next week, not in a month.  She is so beautiful with an amazing smile....and I wish more than anything she is OK.  She deserves more. She deserves better.  She's a CHILD. 

I was reading your board last night when I found out about the little girl in California, and I had to put it down and walk away....Yes, I cried.  And it makes me worry even more about Haleigh.  I have a little 3 1/2 year old girl and i can't imagine.  I too want to choke everyone in Satsuma.  I want to beat the truth out of Misty Croslin Cummings.  i want to strangle Ron Cummings until he croaks out what he knows.  I want this little girl to come home.  I waffle between being so mad that they haven't found her yet, that they haven't broken this 17 year old twit, to hoping and praying Haleigh is OK and begging the law enforcement knows wayyyy more than they are telling. 

I think the track you guys were on yesterday is a good one.  This Donald Sapp person.  And what about Snodgras?  Did someone say he was around the scene?  I know he's gone by Haleigh Bug three times....but IS there a connection with Misty and Ronald?

Thank you guys for what you're doing..You're all amazing.  Wink
NOW LETS FIND HALEIGH!!!!!

P.S.  The pictures of Haleigh are wonderful.  It makes me wish I could do more...that i could do something....
P.S.S.  My keyboard sticks alot, so you'll have to forgive me right off. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #583 on: April 07, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

IIRC that was in a news report Smile  I was just checking to see if we had news and want to also thank you all for your kind words,thoughts and prayers.
I also seen the news of Sandra, poor baby girl,hope she did not suffer and hope they find who did that to her.
Searching, please take care of yourself, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Thank you NoRose. I am thankful I have all of you.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 07, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »

you are so right.. Monkey's need their coffee.. or tea. I have mine and on the second cup..

I was wondering through you tube videos.. Found the one on the back door, also now gn claims the bedroom door was open that night,  I thought they had said the bedroom door was closed????? must be hearing things..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsF0LIHu1xU
Not sure, mlee, but I don't recall it ever being said that the bedroom door was shut.
I remember the "house tour" when the reporter showed the back door and how it automatically shut, and they mentioned in that report that the bedroom door was OPEN while they slept. (Haleigh was afraid of the dark they said, so the door was always kept open.)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 07, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »

GramaMonkey, in any police report interview, or on any interview, did you ever hear of Crystal being taken to an abandon house by Le to see if she was familar with it?
There are moments made on a number of sites, some we know well, that this occurred, but I cannot find any actual listing of it anywhere else.

IIRC that was in a news report Smile  I was just checking to see if we had news and want to also thank you all for your kind words,thoughts and prayers.
I also seen the news of Sandra, poor baby girl,hope she did not suffer and hope they find who did that to her.
Searching, please take care of yourself, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Thank you NoRose. I am thankful I have all of you.

Search...left you a message on your thread..
xxxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 07, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »

Welcome Thunder Bunny

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »

WELCOME THUNDER BUNNY

Dig right in!!!   We need a thought, theory, clue, tip, anything to get this case moving in the right direction.

So...contribute whatever you can.  Monkey's will jump in and search as best we can. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 07, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »

Yes, have seen that, and that is what is buggin' me.  Someone took the time to post that bit of info, which could very well be the...tip... that is needed..and then..why not give the full crap on it.  Why let everyone linger in limbo land.
I'm guessing because this was some kind of "psychic vision" or something, and this is all the info they can provide.

SHOOT!!!!  Never thought of the psychic.  Thanks!!

but, look at posters name  >>-->  dnaisgr8   <<--->>>  == d nay is great >-> or nay nay
OR DNA is great

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 07, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »

searching, a native belief is that our ancestors will return to us in spirit form. We lend the ceder tree for that purpose. I have planted such a ceder tree for your father.  My condolences to you and your family.   mio
mio, Thank you so much. A lovely thing to do. Bless you.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

Grama -   I saw your question in musings, have seen it before ... I'm fixin to leave you a message there.

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: April 07, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »

Such a horible thing to happen to little Sandra,          I hope we hear something soon in this case, its been so long now, Poor little Haleigh has to be somewhere, someone has to know something, someone needs to do something,   I think I will go on down to Satsuma and visit the Haleigh center and talk to a few people, do any Monkeys want any pictures of anything or want me to go take pictures of certain places of interest to you ?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: April 07, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »

:::curtsy to all:::: wonderful meeting you.  I had all weekend off, and couldn't respond, and you all brought up GENIUS thoughts and ideas....I had questions to put out there all weekend, and now that I can finally get on....I can't remember them.  Wink

I have to go back to work late this afternoon, but will be reading what you come up with when i get home at 2 in the morning.  drat it all. 

As for me, the way Ronald Cummings has used past tense has bothered me beyond reason.  Also the comments he HAS made.  ("You let my daughter get stolen? I'd give my life for my daughters life back! I changed the locks so this wouldn't happen! I don't know I was at work, I don't know I was at work, i don't know, I was at work!")  Yes, he is not the brightest crayon in the box, and we get the jest of what he was saying, but the wording has me troubled.  As for Misty, she knows something.  WHY NOT do a reenactment?  So much for doing everything possible to find Haleigh!  And some people say that if LE tries too hard with her, she will lawyer up.  (What happened to "Lawyers are for guilty people?"  Let her lawyer up, but take her in again!!) And they were married to hold each other to whatever they both know.  This is all my humble opinion, of course!  However, this being said, the drug theory of taking Haleigh for money owed and also the DS's in this case is something I REALLY think LE must make a priority.

I was a police officer.  I know you can arrest anyone for darn near anything.  If you want it bad enough, to take someone in, you can FIND A REASON.  They really have separate these two to make them talk.  I wish this had been done WEEKS ago.

The orange groves, the scratches, I hope someone is looking that way as well.  I for one, am glad this Cobra guy is there.  Its going to take a tough talking rough kind of person to deal with these people.  And WHAT IS going on with Cobra?

big sigh.  I hope they find Haleigh today.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

Grama -   I saw your question in musings, have seen it before ... I'm fixin to leave you a message there.

BG

Thank you so much!!!

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: April 07, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #595 on: April 07, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »

Such a horible thing to happen to little Sandra,          I hope we hear something soon in this case, its been so long now, Poor little Haleigh has to be somewhere, someone has to know something, someone needs to do something,   I think I will go on down to Satsuma and visit the Haleigh center and talk to a few people, do any Monkeys want any pictures of anything or want me to go take pictures of certain places of interest to you ?
That sounds like a great idea, one thing that has been really bugging me is that dumpster, three dogs hit on it, there has to be something, makes no sense to me. Anything you relay back to us would be appreciated.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 07, 2009, 02:10:19 PM »

That sounds like a great idea, one thing that has been really bugging me is that dumpster, three dogs hit on it, there has to be something, makes no sense to me. Anything you relay back to us would be appreciated.
I will go look at it and take a few pictures and see just how far it is from the home and post that when I get back..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2009, 02:11:19 PM »

Oh!  Just one more thing before i go get ready for work.  Yesterday, I contacted the web site developer of the HaleighBug website.  i wanted to thank them for it....and put a quick comment on the board for Haleigh.  I also wanted them to go light a candle for Haleigh.  Thought maybe they could link up to gratefulness, because wouldn't it be beautiful to have a thousand candles up for this little girl??

I immediately got an email back saying Thank you, and the comment section was removed because "the ex was trying to discredit anything crystal says".  hm.  And that got my blood pressure up because I CANNOT understand why a father would NOT DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP FIND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!  Why would he be worrying about Crystal and the website?  Why would he want to trash her, when he obviously lost Haleigh?  How can he blame a mother for wanting to make sure her other child is OK?  Be reasonable here Ronald~ one child is gone, what if something happens to Jr?  And if you can't be reasonable, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW CRYSTAL IS TRYING TO FIND HALEIGH TOO!

WELCOME THUNDER BUNNY    I have some thoughts on that, but I'm going to refrain. I am very upset about Sandra, have followed that from the start, and my anger is getting the better of me today. But nothing that man says or does, would not surprise me in the least.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »

Thanks HH 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

Well, that didn't work.

hey Sieko, did you know you have a monkey in your coffee cup??
I was wondering where that hair came from.

You caught me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.