April 26, 2024, 09:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352206 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1760 on: April 12, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »

Here is a photo #5 IIRC, maybe a car buff can tell me if this is a mustang he's standing beside........

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=22299900&event=692293&CategoryID=9088

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: April 12, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

Here is a photo #5 IIRC, maybe a car buff can tell me if this is a mustang he's standing beside........

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=22299900&event=692293&CategoryID=9088
I'm not a big car buff, but BF is.  It looks like it could be an 80's mustang.  Not positive though.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: April 12, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Oh, Brandi, this is one of the best pictures you have ever done.  They're all wonderful, but this one captures the essence of the day completely.
Thank you so much.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: April 12, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

OK   I finally found the source of the Car and possible haleigh sighting...........goodness.......now we know....

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/member/forum/index.php/topic,459.0.html

I am posting about a posibile Haleigh Cummings sighting I had on Saturday. My Grand-daughter and I were shopping at Winn-Dixie in Crestview FL approx 6:30 PM. As we were leaving the store up ahead of us was a lady walking with a little girl. The girl reminded me of Haleigh. I thought, “Wow! She looks a lot like Haleigh Cummins”. Then I noticed strange body language between the girl and the woman. It seemed very obvious that the girl was not the daughter of the lady. For one thing I think it is every Mother’s instinct to walk with the child on the inside,closer to the parked cars with the adult on the outside edge. The little girl was on the outside. Seemed strange to me. Then the girl kept hesitantly reaching up to take the lady’s hand. Like she was used to someone doing that but this lady was oblivious. She also had her keys in her hand that normally would have held the girls hand. If a car had come careening around the corner, there would have been no way for this lady to have pulled her to safety. When I realized that they didn’t seem to really know each other I decided to call Haleigh’s name to see what the reaction would be. However I was a little afraid since I had my grand-daughter in my arms and no other adult in sight besides possible kidnapper lady. So I sing-Songed “Hailegh, Haleigh” The reaction of the little girl stopped me cold in my tracks. She not only stopped walking, she turned completely 180 degrees around to face me. She looked exactly like Haleigh and I could have sworn there was a scar or mark on the bridge of her nose, like from the fall last Nov. She had blond naturally curly hair like Haleigh and it was up into a ponytail. She looked about 45 lbs and about 5-6 yrs old. The car she got into was a black sports style bodied car (Like a Mustang but not) 4 door with Okaloosa county tags. In the back window on both sides of the rear window were “In loving memory of ….. with a name.” in white lettering. It was a very distinct car, I would know it again immediately. I have wanted to call this into the tip line but was afraid I could be wrong. Don’t want to lead to a dead end, but I don’t want to be right and NOT make the call.
Also from Brian’s DDs (not sure exactly which one) mentions 393= We have a Hwy 393 here and it is rather residential.
Yellow water= Yellow River also very close to Hwy 393 (with 1 mile)
It is not uncommon for people who live her to have family or have lived near or in Satsuma.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1764 on: April 12, 2009, 02:39:37 PM »

I don't have time to get caught up here today, but just wanted to stop in quick and say...

HAPPY EASTER, MONKEYS!!! 

Thanks to whoever brought coffee.  I was making espresso this morning, and I apparently didn't have the coffee thingy in right...cause it flew out and shattered the pot.  Coffee every where!  Every wall, the fridge, the floor, table...and our jackets that were hanging on the backs of the chairs.    Needless to say, I didn't get my morning caffeine. lol.

Hoping today is the day Haleigh is found.
Now that sounds like something that I would have happen to me, sure hope the rest of your day goes better. IM love those monkey clothes and booties, perfect for Elijah. HH I have heard nothing about a mustang with that written on it   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: April 12, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »

Brandi such a colorful Spring picture 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1766 on: April 12, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

OK   I finally found the source of the Car and possible haleigh sighting...........goodness.......now we know....

I am posting about a posibile Haleigh Cummings sighting I had on Saturday. My Grand-daughter and I were shopping at Winn-Dixie in Crestview FL approx 6:30 PM. As we were leaving the store up ahead of us was a lady walking with a little girl. The girl reminded me of Haleigh. I thought, “Wow! She looks a lot like Haleigh Cummins”. Then I noticed strange body language between the girl and the woman. It seemed very obvious that the girl was not the daughter of the lady. For one thing I think it is every Mother’s instinct to walk with the child on the inside,closer to the parked cars with the adult on the outside edge. The little girl was on the outside. Seemed strange to me. Then the girl kept hesitantly reaching up to take the lady’s hand. Like she was used to someone doing that but this lady was oblivious. She also had her keys in her hand that normally would have held the girls hand. If a car had come careening around the corner, there would have been no way for this lady to have pulled her to safety. When I realized that they didn’t seem to really know each other I decided to call Haleigh’s name to see what the reaction would be. However I was a little afraid since I had my grand-daughter in my arms and no other adult in sight besides possible kidnapper lady. So I sing-Songed “Hailegh, Haleigh” The reaction of the little girl stopped me cold in my tracks. She not only stopped walking, she turned completely 180 degrees around to face me. She looked exactly like Haleigh and I could have sworn there was a scar or mark on the bridge of her nose, like from the fall last Nov. She had blond naturally curly hair like Haleigh and it was up into a ponytail. She looked about 45 lbs and about 5-6 yrs old. The car she got into was a black sports style bodied car (Like a Mustang but not) 4 door with Okaloosa county tags. In the back window on both sides of the rear window were “In loving memory of ….. with a name.” in white lettering. It was a very distinct car, I would know it again immediately. I have wanted to call this into the tip line but was afraid I could be wrong. Don’t want to lead to a dead end, but I don’t want to be right and NOT make the call.
Also from Brian’s DDs (not sure exactly which one) mentions 393= We have a Hwy 393 here and it is rather residential.
It is not uncommon for people who live her to have family or have lived near or in Satsuma.

Remember my friend that emails me from TN, she lives near Joe's town (although hasn't seen hide nor hare of him lately), she sent me that last night on my email and I forwarded it to PCSO just in case......Crestview is less than 100 miles from much closer To Destin, FL.

I wanted to also post something Marie sent me recently that really helps me put things in perspective:

To My Daughter - by an OK. Police Officer

"TO MY DAUGHTER" (AOL IS TRACKING THIS) PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

THIS WILL HIT, WHERE IT HURTS!

*Just for this morning, I am going to step over

the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to

play.

*Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes

in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

*Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and
     keep the computer off, and sit with you in the
     backyard and blow bubbles.

*Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a
     tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice    cream truck and I will buy you one if he comes by.

*Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

*Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

*Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

*Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I     love you.

*Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and
not get angry.

*Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

*Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

*Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God
has given me the greatest gift ever given.

*I will think about the mothers And fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and
fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of
their bedrooms, and  mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

*And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer.... It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask Him for nothing, except one more day.............

* Hi. I am a 29 year old father. Me and my wife have had a wonderful life together. God blessed us with a child too.

Our daughter's name is Rachel, and she is 10 years    old.

Not long ago the doctors detected brain cancer in her little body.

There is only one way to save her and that is an  operation.

Sadly we don't have the money for the operation.

AOL and Zdnet have agreed to help us. The only way they can help is this:

If you send this email to other people, AOL will
track this email and count how many people get it. Every person that opens this email and sends it to at least 3 people will give us 32c.

Please help us.

Anyway, off to see grandbaby.......y'all hold down the fort and again have a happy Easter.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 12, 2009, 03:17:08 PM »

Brandi such a colorful Spring picture 

Just made that today for her. Seemed appropriate.

Off for a while, and then I'll be spending a few hours posting all the patriotic avatars! (I decorated almost 60 monkeys' avatars!) You all be sure to check for yours tonight!

Holidays are not the same since I joined here. LOL Everyone wanting to change clothes right after the holiday! ;-p

Have a great day folks, and let's keep hope alive for Haleigh!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: April 12, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »

O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/04/12/somalia.pirates/index.html

Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates, official says

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

Hat tip to Texas Mom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: April 12, 2009, 03:50:26 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Oh, Brandi, this is one of the best pictures you have ever done.  They're all wonderful, but this one captures the essence of the day completely.
Thank you so much.

Brandi,

What a beautiful picture, this is the best one yet but with a smile like Haleigh has all the pictures are great.

Thank you for your dedication to the children.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: April 12, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »

O/T

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

Hat tip to Texas Mom

Yeah!

Thanks for letting us know. I did not have the news on today.

Here is Cap't. Phillips after his rescue:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 12, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »

O/T

snip

Hat tip to Texas Mom

God Bless the USA! don't mess with the USA! Forever Proud!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: April 12, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

O/T

snip

Hat tip to Texas Mom

God Bless the USA! don't mess with the USA! Forever Proud!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 12, 2009, 05:53:54 PM »

^^^^^good one Brandi! xxxx

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: April 12, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »

Id still like to know why Ronald didnt say anything about the cinder blocks that are piled up under the mobile home. you can easily see them because the underpenning was off and they were right there. Im sure LE saw them to and wonders the same....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: April 12, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

Id still like to know why Ronald didnt say anything about the cinder blocks that are piled up under the mobile home. you can easily see them because the underpenning was off and they were right there. Im sure LE saw them to and wonders the same....
That's a great question, one that should be answered.
FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: April 12, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

I was told that the video at the Wind Dixie was checked and it was not Haleigh. The sighting was called into LE.

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 12, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »

Good Im glad the tip has been called in, everyone should call in a tip if they even think they see Haleigh or any other missing child, it never hurts to have things checked out....better safe then sorrry I say!@

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1778 on: April 12, 2009, 06:52:03 PM »

Hmmm.  Did LE tell you that FLA?  I'm just wondering....was it on the news?  How did you hear about it NOT being Haleigh?  If it were inconclusive, it would be enough to kick start the investigation again....

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1779 on: April 12, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

Very early on, Ron was being interviewed by media, and said he hadn't seen any cinder blocks in the yard at all.  The camera then panned to the mobile home, around one side to the back, around the other side to the front.  As it edged around the side (near the ramp) the camera zoomed in on the underpenning and the pile of cinder blocks.  I was like.. wtf??  Would have loved it if the interviewer had right then turned to Ron and said.. 'ermmm what are those?'   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.