April 19, 2024, 03:40:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92183 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: April 05, 2009, 04:44:36 AM »

This pic is MOI

When I was 17 ...

Me caught off guard .. when the photo was taken.  This pic was taken in Psych Class in 12th grade..by one of my friends ..who is still my friend " Thom".

LOL!!  Very cute!!
Your being too nice -that pic is not cute .. I look like I want to rip someone's face off lol

You do look cute, just shocked.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2009, 04:46:29 AM »

This pic is MOI

When I was 17 ...

Me caught off guard .. when the photo was taken.  This pic was taken in Psych Class in 12th grade..by one of my friends ..who is still my friend " Thom".

LOL!!  Very cute!!
Your being too nice -that pic is not cute .. I look like I want to rip someone's face off lol

Me today

Wearing a Smile .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2009, 04:48:11 AM »

Post your picture!!  Be yourself............i am sure you will not have any problems!!  Go have some fun!! (15+ years  )

I have a son with autism and dedicated much of myself to him.

And you have been a wonderful mother and now is YOURTIME too!!  We might need to change you name now!!   

Okay, how about lackanookie15?

I was thinking on the lines of Getinsome!!   

Getinsomebutnotyetkeepyourpantsonatleastthroughdinner...

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: April 05, 2009, 04:50:06 AM »

Bearly, I am looking forward to all the fun dating stories...........and there will be some!!    But I am so excited for you!!  ((( hugs )))

Good night Everyone!!  Sweet dreams and I will see you all tomorrow!!

Nite, Sweetie!!!  Don't be happy just yet.  I wouldn't want premature, eh, congratulation(s)!

I am happy for you!!  You are making yourself a priority now!  That in itself is something to be happy about!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #344 on: April 05, 2009, 04:50:26 AM »

dont even start ..half the time as I type on SM .. I have to re-write it ..because I type backwards. I think I am partially dyslexic.. have thought all my life that I am ..never diagnosed.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: April 05, 2009, 04:52:02 AM »

Post your picture!!  Be yourself............i am sure you will not have any problems!!  Go have some fun!! (15+ years  )

And you have been a wonderful mother and now is YOURTIME too!!  We might need to change you name now!!   

That is a long name........we can just shorten it to YESbepatient!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #346 on: April 05, 2009, 04:53:18 AM »

Bearly just words to the wise .. be Mindful meeting Men online.

Read thru the BS .. been there done it .. thats how  I met Boy wonder - the pic I posted. I met him on a Dating site. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 05, 2009, 04:54:09 AM »

Bearly - you need to make up for lost time!!   

Go have some fun!!  Enjoy YOURSELF!!  It is your turn now!!

I will probably puke on his shoes.

Been there, done that..........and worse!!  Just make him the "practice" guy!!   

Great idea.

One is really wanting to take things fast.  He is not being pushy but he answers questions and asks them too fast, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Another one I wanted to reach out and give squeezy hugs to, I think I skeered him away.  He asked me for a pic after I posted to him, then I contacted him again (without the pic, I don't have one yet) and said he had a nice smile and he closed me out!  I am not that forward with men, I just don't know what came over me...

I am not used to this and am making crazy mistakes...

That's ok!!  Make your mistakes, just don't be hard on yourself!!  Make sure you can laugh at yourself!!  Just pretend you are me!!  Mytime made you do it!!     Have fun....pretend like you are going to write a dating book...enjoy it!  Enjoy your mistakes too!!  They will make you laugh later, I promise!!

I had already planned on telling them Mytime made me do it, how did you know?  I am good at laughing at myself, I am just rusty and don't know what to do, I have been out of things so long.  My friend is writing a dating book.  I have seen some of her emails from guys who want to date her.

I know I will laugh later, I just hope it is not one of those laughs that gets me shock therapy...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2009, 04:55:34 AM »

My advise to meeting men online - the less you give is better ..because the one's that are interested will remain interested ..the others ..will never be heard from again.

Thanks, Deenie!!!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2009, 04:57:38 AM »

Great idea.

One is really wanting to take things fast.  He is not being pushy but he answers questions and asks them too fast, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Another one I wanted to reach out and give squeezy hugs to, I think I skeered him away.  He asked me for a pic after I posted to him, then I contacted him again (without the pic, I don't have one yet) and said he had a nice smile and he closed me out!  I am not that forward with men, I just don't know what came over me...

That's ok!!  Make your mistakes, just don't be hard on yourself!!  Make sure you can laugh at yourself!!  Just pretend you are me!!  Mytime made you do it!!     Have fun....pretend like you are going to write a dating book...enjoy it!  Enjoy your mistakes too!!  They will make you laugh later, I promise!!

I had already planned on telling them Mytime made me do it, how did you know?  I am good at laughing at myself, I am just rusty and don't know what to do, I have been out of things so long.  My friend is writing a dating book.  I have seen some of her emails from guys who want to date her.

I know I will laugh later, I just hope it is not one of those laughs that gets me shock therapy...

Just stay away from the players!!  You can tell one!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2009, 04:57:41 AM »

My advise to meeting men online - the less you give is better ..because the one's that are interested will remain interested ..the others ..will never be heard from again.

My advice is be real, be yourself, no games............and follow God's plans for you!  Sounds cornie but that would be my advice!!

Thanks, MT, not corny, just sincere.

No games?  I wanna play Post Office!!!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2009, 05:00:24 AM »

My advice is be real, be yourself, no games............and follow God's plans for you!  Sounds cornie but that would be my advice!!

Thanks, MT, not corny, just sincere.

No games?  I wanna play Post Office!!!

Sex games are always allowed!!    
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 05, 2009, 05:01:03 AM »

This pic is MOI

When I was 17 ...

LOL!!  Very cute!!

Me today

Wearing a Smile .. 

You are pretty.  Are you dating now?  Is it skeery?

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #353 on: April 05, 2009, 05:02:35 AM »

Thanks, Deenie!!!
I watched " my pic" Man that I posted for over 3 mons on Match.com - Never had the nerve though to write to him. I finally said Screw it and all I sent was " HI" .. and he read my profile. He wrote me back..and I did not respond. I waited two weeks .. and I went back and his profile was gone.  I thought well it was not meant to be. Then days later I got another email from Him. He said I had to re-up my membership just to contact you .. We met then on Yahoo IM and talked for 3 mos .. and then I finally felt it was right to  meet  him. We were together for 3 yrs.
YOU never know.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 05, 2009, 05:02:45 AM »

Bearly, I am looking forward to all the fun dating stories...........and there will be some!!    But I am so excited for you!!  ((( hugs )))

Nite, Sweetie!!!  Don't be happy just yet.  I wouldn't want premature, eh, congratulation(s)!

I am happy for you!!  You are making yourself a priority now!  That in itself is something to be happy about!!   

Thanks Dr. Phyllis.   

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2009, 05:04:00 AM »

This pic is MOI

When I was 17 ...

LOL!!  Very cute!!

Me today

Wearing a Smile .. 

You are pretty.  Are you dating now?  Is it skeery?

NO Men are not in my life right now .. I am in a selfish mode Razz

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2009, 05:05:07 AM »

That is a long name........we can just shorten it to YESbepatient!!   

Short name...big.............................................................heart?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2009, 05:06:58 AM »

Bearly just words to the wise .. be Mindful meeting Men online.

Read thru the BS .. been there done it .. thats how  I met Boy wonder - the pic I posted. I met him on a Dating site. 

Uhoh, I am closing my account now!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2009, 05:08:52 AM »

Great idea.

Just stay away from the players!!  You can tell one!! 

How?  By his front line maneuvers?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2009, 05:09:31 AM »

Thanks Dr. Phyllis.   

Dr. Mytime is my real name!!  ssshhh - don't tell anyone!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.