April 26, 2024, 11:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92278 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2009, 05:10:33 AM »

My advise to meeting men online - the less you give is better ..because the one's that are interested will remain interested ..the others ..will never be heard from again.

My advice is be real, be yourself, no games............and follow God's plans for you!  Sounds cornie but that would be my advice!!

Thanks, MT, not corny, just sincere.

No games?  I wanna play Post Office!!!

Sex games are always allowed!!    

Who is talking about sex games?  I mean I wanna go to the mailbox and send letters...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2009, 05:11:24 AM »

Bearly just words to the wise .. be Mindful meeting Men online.

Read thru the BS .. been there done it .. thats how  I met Boy wonder - the pic I posted. I met him on a Dating site. 

Uhoh, I am closing my account now!!!

I have no regrets .. meeting him. He was a huge part of my life. Just too bad that he and I did not find the same needs/wants .. what I needed he did not offer .. what he wanted I guess I didn't offer him .. I dunno. I just know that if your in a Boy/Girl relationship that you should have feelings ... and that was missing .. in ours. He loved me that was not a question ..he just was not capable of showing it. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2009, 05:11:48 AM »

Bearly - you need to make up for lost time!!   

Go have some fun!!  Enjoy YOURSELF!!  It is your turn now!!

I will probably puke on his shoes.

Been there, done that..........and worse!!  Just make him the "practice" guy!!   

Great idea.

One is really wanting to take things fast.  He is not being pushy but he answers questions and asks them too fast, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Another one I wanted to reach out and give squeezy hugs to, I think I skeered him away.  He asked me for a pic after I posted to him, then I contacted him again (without the pic, I don't have one yet) and said he had a nice smile and he closed me out!  I am not that forward with men, I just don't know what came over me...

I am not used to this and am making crazy mistakes...

That's ok!!  Make your mistakes, just don't be hard on yourself!!  Make sure you can laugh at yourself!!  Just pretend you are me!!  Mytime made you do it!!     Have fun....pretend like you are going to write a dating book...enjoy it!  Enjoy your mistakes too!!  They will make you laugh later, I promise!!

I had already planned on telling them Mytime made me do it, how did you know?  I am good at laughing at myself, I am just rusty and don't know what to do, I have been out of things so long.  My friend is writing a dating book.  I have seen some of her emails from guys who want to date her.

I know I will laugh later, I just hope it is not one of those laughs that gets me shock therapy...

Just stay away from the players!!  You can tell one!! 

How?  By his front line maneuvers?

You'll know if he is not sincere!!  If his is too smooth, has all the right answers, stay away!!   LOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 05, 2009, 05:12:15 AM »

My advise to meeting men online - the less you give is better ..because the one's that are interested will remain interested ..the others ..will never be heard from again.

Thanks, Deenie!!!
I watched " my pic" Man that I posted for over 3 mons on Match.com - Never had the nerve though to write to him. I finally said Screw it and all I sent was " HI" .. and he read my profile. He wrote me back..and I did not respond. I waited two weeks .. and I went back and his profile was gone.  I thought well it was not meant to be. Then days later I got another email from Him. He said I had to re-up my membership just to contact you .. We met then on Yahoo IM and talked for 3 mos .. and then I finally felt it was right to  meet  him. We were together for 3 yrs.
YOU never know.

Wow!  You were careful!!!  What's a woman to do???

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:54 AM »

Good night again!!   

I am supposed to go to breakfast with PT in the morning!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 05, 2009, 05:14:33 AM »

Bearly just words to the wise .. be Mindful meeting Men online.

Read thru the BS .. been there done it .. thats how  I met Boy wonder - the pic I posted. I met him on a Dating site. 

Uhoh, I am closing my account now!!!

I have no regrets .. meeting him. He was a huge part of my life. Just too bad that he and I did not find the same needs/wants .. what I needed he did not offer .. what he wanted I guess I didn't offer him .. I dunno. I just know that if your in a Boy/Girl relationship that you should have feelings ... and that was missing .. in ours. He loved me that was not a question ..he just was not capable of showing it. 

I'm sorry.  Recent???

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2009, 05:16:20 AM »

Good night again!!   

Goodnight, Dr. MT!!!  I will be calling on you for dating advice.

If I am not supposed to date men with all the right answers, should I date men with all the wrong answers???

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2009, 05:16:24 AM »

Meeting people esp Men .. online is scary. If you find a guy that is on a dating site. Do this " copy" his Name he uses and chase it .. chase it on google. His name he uses on that dating sight and SEE .. most men are on multiple sites with the same name.  You would surprised what sites they belong to with the same name.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 05, 2009, 05:19:16 AM »

Good night again!!   

Breakfast in bed, I hope.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 05, 2009, 05:20:22 AM »

Meeting people esp Men .. online is scary. If you find a guy that is on a dating site. Do this " copy" his Name he uses and chase it .. chase it on google. His name he uses on that dating sight and SEE .. most men are on multiple sites with the same name.  You would surprised what sites they belong to with the same name.

Thanks!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2009, 05:25:45 AM »

In case I fall asleep, goodnight, Deenie!

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2009, 05:26:08 AM »

Bearly you have to remember Men are stupid. They use the same Nicknames on all the sites they belong to. So yes ..You can find a guy on a dating site .. Bigfisherman ..whatever .. and chase his name on google .. He will pop up on sites that will curl your hair backwards. You do have to be careful. 
Or you will find he is on every dating site known to man - and find he is serial dater.
I have to laugh out loud. I have a My space and I was looking at my friends profile..on her my space. She and I have know each other for ten years. I was looking at her friends and I saw a guy that I knew from when I was on a Dating site .. same pic he used - UM yrs ago. I called her and said who is BOB on your my space ..she says Oh I have known him forever .. he is this and that .. I told her about his pic ..she says back to me - OH Hell no he looks nothing like that .. not today ..

See what I mean .. Its all smoke screens .. NOT reality.  You have to be very careful.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2009, 05:28:34 AM »

Bearly you have to remember Men are stupid. They use the same Nicknames on all the sites they belong to. So yes ..You can find a guy on a dating site .. Bigfisherman ..whatever .. and chase his name on google .. He will pop up on sites that will curl your hair backwards. You do have to be careful. 
Or you will find he is on every dating site known to man - and find he is serial dater.
I have to laugh out loud. I have a My space and I was looking at my friends profile..on her my space. She and I have know each other for ten years. I was looking at her friends and I saw a guy that I knew from when I was on a Dating site .. same pic he used - UM yrs ago. I called her and said who is BOB on your my space ..she says Oh I have known him forever .. he is this and that .. I told her about his pic ..she says back to me - OH Hell no he looks nothing like that .. not today ..

See what I mean .. Its all smoke screens .. NOT reality.  You have to be very careful.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #373 on: April 05, 2009, 05:29:07 AM »

In case I fall asleep, goodnight, Deenie!

Bearly go to bed ........ I will find you soon enough .. I know where you reside SM

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2009, 05:31:41 AM »

I have to go ... too

XX Bearly .. use your gut instincts.. 9 times out of ten - Your gut is right Smile
Good night Honey Bunny
K

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

Hi Bearly!!!   

Hi Honey!!!

I did a crazy thing today, I cannot believe I actually did it....

Embarassed pale shakng2

Pain medicine plus too much time on my hands = 

YES

NO!!!!

Bearly - did you cop a buzz???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »

Bearly - you said:  I have not dated in 15+ years as I needed to learn about myself and what kind of person I really wanted to befriend.  I don't know if I am explaining this well, but I needed to be better to myself and not as good to him.
I say,  Then sings my soul...........me too!  Except might have a few years on your 15!   Do the trench work is hard, but explains a lot of the neat qualities I pick up in your posts!  You go girl - and if you have rejects........I am willing to peek! LOL

Hugs to Deenie!!!!!!!!!  I might even let you do a face or avi read on me one day!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 05, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

Okay, I always miss all the fun!  So Bearly wasn't buzzin' she was cruzzin'!
Bearly - post your worst pic.  That way you know the guy will like you at your worst and you will have a surprise when he meets you!
Over and out!
Oh, and can I live vicariously thru you for awhile?  LOL
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #378 on: April 05, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »

Hi MT & GE - just checking in...  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.