April 19, 2024, 08:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92130 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 06, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »

I love that picture.................... I think I'm going to use it to start the next thread!   

The oregano picture?  Great idea!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 06, 2009, 01:05:05 PM »

Hi SK (Super Klaas)!!!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 06, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »

Just when I thought winter was over...I had brought my plants back out of the greenhouse last week for the second time.  Guess what? Temps in the low 30's tonight.  So, have been putting all the potted plants, hanging baskets and etc. back into the greenhouse.  I covered up everything that couldn't be moved with sheets.  Crazy weather.  I've already put out my hummingbird feeders and they've been coming around.  Those tiny birds need jackets & caps!  Brrrr....  I am so ready for spring.  I mean the REAL spring.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 06, 2009, 09:01:19 PM »

Muffy Bee I just sent you email - 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: April 06, 2009, 09:14:30 PM »

Just when I thought winter was over...I had brought my plants back out of the greenhouse last week for the second time.  Guess what? Temps in the low 30's tonight.  So, have been putting all the potted plants, hanging baskets and etc. back into the greenhouse.  I covered up everything that couldn't be moved with sheets.  Crazy weather.  I've already put out my hummingbird feeders and they've been coming around.  Those tiny birds need jackets & caps!  Brrrr....  I am so ready for spring.  I mean the REAL spring.   

It's supposed to SNOW here tonight!    The Redbud and Dogwood are in bloom and so are the tulips and Crabapple!!   

This is really late for a cold snap. Like you, Muffy, I'm looking for the REAL Spring!!

For those who've been following my latest "adventure", I had the scan but no results today. I'll let you know when I hear something, and thanks for the prayers and support! Love you ALL!!   

I'm going to try to catch up on a couple of threads, but I'll be back! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »

I've been doing the same thing, Muffy.  It's getting tiresome!!  MyTime with 80 degree weather is wondering why I am so Bitchy lately!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: April 06, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

I've been doing the same thing, Muffy.  It's getting tiresome!!  MyTime with 80 degree weather is wondering why I am so Bitchy lately!

getting real sick of it...had snow yesterday and the tulips were covered in snow...poor things..hope that they are ok..
I love hot weather...why do I live where I live????

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: April 06, 2009, 10:29:25 PM »

Getting snow possibly and upper 20's here and it rained all day, and I couldn't cover my plants.  I will just die if they don't make it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: April 06, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

Oh yeah sure.............blame the weather!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

CBB - Thank you for the update.  I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »

I don't know what you're crying about A1, but I hate it when people cry, coz I'm one of those saps that cries with you.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #451 on: April 06, 2009, 11:02:34 PM »

Getting snow possibly and upper 20's here and it rained all day, and I couldn't cover my plants.  I will just die if they don't make it.
News ... I received 4 inches of Snow over night and its here today .. My Flowers that did rise .. are now buried ... .. I am so bummed. I pray for my Tulips

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: April 06, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:34 PM »

I don't know what you're crying about A1, but I hate it when people cry, coz I'm one of those saps that cries with you.   

OFLOG!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

OFLOG!!   

Hush --- Look who's talking !   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #455 on: April 06, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »

the most Insane part of it all

Last night as the snow came down big as cotton balls ... was pure Thunder and Lightning at the SAME time ... how's that for mixed up menopausal Mother nature.
Rocking Thunder and Lightning yet Snowing like Crazy
She can't make up her Mind ... I guess she has her reasons

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: April 06, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

Ouch!!    Now I am going to cry....and then BG is going to cry too!!  See what you did!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: April 06, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Ouch!!    Now I am going to cry....and then BG is going to cry too!!  See what you did!!!

OFLOG !!!     

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: April 06, 2009, 11:07:27 PM »

OFLOG!!   

Hush --- Look who's talking !   

I would but I don't have a mirror!! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 06, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »

I spy.......Monkeys!!!   

Monkeys, monkeys everywhere....

Monkeys with their straightened hair...........   

Monkeys in their underwear....

That's when the lurkers come to stare....

Hi Monkeys!!!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.