April 17, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92103 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 07, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, there was someone on here that needed legal advise.  I can't remember if that poster was able to get someone to answer a few questions or not.  Anyway, if anyone here has legal knowledge/experience to maybe answer a few basic questions regarding wills and estate trusts, I would be grateful!!  TIA

i hope noone takes this the wrong way, but i would strongly suggest talking to a lawyer for any legal and financial issues anyone may ever have. while there are certainly nice, intelligent and helpful people to be found on the internet i think its wise to keep in mind you never know who you are talking to and what their qualifications may or may not be...even the best intentioned layperson may not be familiar with all the intricacies involved and make an honest, but potentially problematic for you, mistake.

Zoeandme,

I just PRETEND to be My Time's attorney.  Just for her to sue other monkeys who do not do her bidding.  But I am not an attorney and didn't even stay at Holiday Inn last night.  I was a nurse a hundred years ago and am semi retired now after being a hobby breeder of dogs.

My legal expertise is totally fabricated just to make everything appear to be in My Time's favor and is not real at all.

I agree with peanut that no one here is qualified to help with a REAL legal problem.  There are some places on line that answer some questions but law is tricky in that it varies from state to state with no two being exactly alike.  So a real lawyer is your best bet.  If you can't afford one the Legal Aid services are usually quite good in most areas.

Hope this helps,

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 07, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »

JuJu, here while back you said something about looking for a job.  I heard this week that Sprint was hiring.  I dont know if they are in your area or not.  They have a lot of stores here.  Also someone said AA is hiring for Res at home!!!!  I dont know how true that is, but that would be a great job!!!!  Hugs.

don't mean to be stupid but is AA alcoholics anonymous?
No American Airlines.

knew i would feel like a dumb ass for asking that..............i went to their website but couldn't find anything.  do you have any more info about that? TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 07, 2009, 10:31:48 PM »

I w
JuJu, here while back you said something about looking for a job.  I heard this week that Sprint was hiring.  I dont know if they are in your area or not.  They have a lot of stores here.  Also someone said AA is hiring for Res at home!!!!  I dont know how true that is, but that would be a great job!!!!  Hugs.

don't mean to be stupid but is AA alcoholics anonymous?
No American Airlines.

knew i would feel like a dumb ass for asking that..............i went to their website but couldn't find anything.  do you have any more info about that? TIA
I was at Sprint yesterday and they said they were hiring.  The job consisted of programming new phones and sales.  The Res job I heard about on the plane.  It is taking reservations for AA over the phone but in your home.  Their salary and benefits are very good.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: April 07, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

Mods I hope that is ok to tell her that here.  If not please remove to another area.  TIA

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:17 PM »

THANKS AGAIN!

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 07, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

THANKS AGAIN!
You are so welcome!!!  Good luck!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 07, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

Gaylord Sartain worked with Gary Busey, they had a comedy show I think called Mazeppa.  Mary Kay Place was in quite a few movies.  Also Leon Russell lives here.  I see him once in a while driving around in his white Bently (I think it's a Bently) 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 07, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

MyTime, Where are you?

BIG NEWS!

I have GRANDPUPS!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 07, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »

The mother was one of my puppies at one time and now she has puppies of her own making them my grandpups!  I am very excited.  One male and two females.

PERSONA NON GRATA

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: April 07, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »

MyTime, Where are you?

BIG NEWS!

I have GRANDPUPS!

OMG!!  I want all of them!!  How precious.  Congratulations Nana Anna, lol.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 07, 2009, 11:29:02 PM »

Thank you KCJackie!

And the best part is that just like grandchildren, I don't have to take care of them.  Just tell the one who now owns my former pup what she should and shouldn't do like a real grandmother.

Mother's name is Gracie, BTW.  One pup is real tiny as often is the case with Yorkies.  Big boy, medium girl and tiny girl.

I can't wait to see them in person this weekend.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 07, 2009, 11:30:22 PM »

Nana Anna does have a VERY nice ring to it, don't you think?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 07, 2009, 11:36:28 PM »

Will sneak in one more photo of them while it is quiet in here and no one will notice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »

Will sneak in one more photo of them while it is quiet in here and no one will notice.

Oh Anna, they are so cute and the mommy looks so proud!!!!  How did they get a little necklace for the little boy???

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 07, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »

The mother was one of my puppies at one time and now she has puppies of her own making them my grandpups!  I am very excited.  One male and two females.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:02 PM »

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 07, 2009, 11:42:54 PM »

Nana Anna!  The grandpuppies are sooo cute! And Gracie sure looks happy.  Thanks for sharing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:08 PM »

Nana Anna does have a VERY nice ring to it, don't you think?

Yes it does!!  How cute they are!!!!!!!!!!  I want them all!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »

Always1, you band or mark them at birth so you know which is which but since there is big size and sex difference, the bands are not necessary for this litter so she removed the girls' bands but not the boy yet.

Westies are much harder to tell apart and really need bands but Yorkies seldom do as they usually only have three.

Later I mark them with colored grease pencil, the Westies, so I will know which ones I have wormed or given shot or probiotics to, things like that.  Not for appearance but to prevent giving the same one something twice and to create little birth record of events, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, there was someone on here that needed legal advise.  I can't remember if that poster was able to get someone to answer a few questions or not.  Anyway, if anyone here has legal knowledge/experience to maybe answer a few basic questions regarding wills and estate trusts, I would be grateful!!  TIA

i hope noone takes this the wrong way, but i would strongly suggest talking to a lawyer for any legal and financial issues anyone may ever have. while there are certainly nice, intelligent and helpful people to be found on the internet i think its wise to keep in mind you never know who you are talking to and what their qualifications may or may not be...even the best intentioned layperson may not be familiar with all the intricacies involved and make an honest, but potentially problematic for you, mistake.

Zoeandme,

I just PRETEND to be My Time's attorney.  Just for her to sue other monkeys who do not do her bidding.  But I am not an attorney and didn't even stay at Holiday Inn last night.  I was a nurse a hundred years ago and am semi retired now after being a hobby breeder of dogs.

My legal expertise is totally fabricated just to make everything appear to be in My Time's favor and is not real at all.
I agree with peanut that no one here is qualified to help with a REAL legal problem.  There are some places on line that answer some questions but law is tricky in that it varies from state to state with no two being exactly alike.  So a real lawyer is your best bet.  If you can't afford one the Legal Aid services are usually quite good in most areas.

Hope this helps,

Anna

I want my retainer money back!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.