March 28, 2024, 04:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 91822 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: April 07, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

Will sneak in one more photo of them while it is quiet in here and no one will notice.

HOW CUTE!!!!!

Hi Monkeys!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, there was someone on here that needed legal advise.  I can't remember if that poster was able to get someone to answer a few questions or not.  Anyway, if anyone here has legal knowledge/experience to maybe answer a few basic questions regarding wills and estate trusts, I would be grateful!!  TIA

i hope noone takes this the wrong way, but i would strongly suggest talking to a lawyer for any legal and financial issues anyone may ever have. while there are certainly nice, intelligent and helpful people to be found on the internet i think its wise to keep in mind you never know who you are talking to and what their qualifications may or may not be...even the best intentioned layperson may not be familiar with all the intricacies involved and make an honest, but potentially problematic for you, mistake.

Zoeandme,

I just PRETEND to be My Time's attorney.  Just for her to sue other monkeys who do not do her bidding.  But I am not an attorney and didn't even stay at Holiday Inn last night.  I was a nurse a hundred years ago and am semi retired now after being a hobby breeder of dogs.

My legal expertise is totally fabricated just to make everything appear to be in My Time's favor and is not real at all.
I agree with peanut that no one here is qualified to help with a REAL legal problem.  There are some places on line that answer some questions but law is tricky in that it varies from state to state with no two being exactly alike.  So a real lawyer is your best bet.  If you can't afford one the Legal Aid services are usually quite good in most areas.

Hope this helps,

Anna

I want my retainer money back!! 

Are you sure?  I thought I was doing a pretty good job!  But if so, then the check is in the mail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #602 on: April 07, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »

Hi Anna, Green Eyes, mytime, mizjay, Bearlyhere, Puzzler, and mickeybea 

Anna! Boy, MT's gonna pay the price for your true confession about your legal prowess...........  just sayin!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: April 07, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »

Guess what??   

I am not an idiotonline!!!!   

I guess that is reserved just for the true idiots!!  Not us frauds!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: April 07, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys
crazybabyborg
« Reply #605 on: April 07, 2009, 11:49:33 PM »

Jackie? I ddn't see you until just now...........  HI!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: April 07, 2009, 11:50:03 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, there was someone on here that needed legal advise.  I can't remember if that poster was able to get someone to answer a few questions or not.  Anyway, if anyone here has legal knowledge/experience to maybe answer a few basic questions regarding wills and estate trusts, I would be grateful!!  TIA

i hope noone takes this the wrong way, but i would strongly suggest talking to a lawyer for any legal and financial issues anyone may ever have. while there are certainly nice, intelligent and helpful people to be found on the internet i think its wise to keep in mind you never know who you are talking to and what their qualifications may or may not be...even the best intentioned layperson may not be familiar with all the intricacies involved and make an honest, but potentially problematic for you, mistake.

Zoeandme,

I just PRETEND to be My Time's attorney.  Just for her to sue other monkeys who do not do her bidding.  But I am not an attorney and didn't even stay at Holiday Inn last night.  I was a nurse a hundred years ago and am semi retired now after being a hobby breeder of dogs.

My legal expertise is totally fabricated just to make everything appear to be in My Time's favor and is not real at all.
I agree with peanut that no one here is qualified to help with a REAL legal problem.  There are some places on line that answer some questions but law is tricky in that it varies from state to state with no two being exactly alike.  So a real lawyer is your best bet.  If you can't afford one the Legal Aid services are usually quite good in most areas.

Hope this helps,

Anna

I want my retainer money back!! 

Are you sure?  I thought I was doing a pretty good job!  But if so, then the check is in the mail.

Oh, the ole check in the mail scam.......the EVILX has taught you well!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: April 07, 2009, 11:51:12 PM »

Opps!  How did yet another photo of my grandpups get posted like this! 

Anyway, Yorkies are just the best mothers ever.  See how she is giving the tiny one special care and attention?  They are VERY devoted and caring with their pups.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: April 07, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

Guess what??   

You're a fraud?????????????  WTF?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: April 07, 2009, 11:52:17 PM »

Opps!  How did yet another photo of my grandpups get posted like this! 

Anyway, Yorkies are just the best mothers ever.  See how she is giving the tiny one special care and attention?  They are VERY devoted and caring with their pups.

awwwwwwwww, post more!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: April 07, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »

Guess what??   

Not only aren't you an idiotonline, but apparently the powers that be conceded you COULDN'T be an idiotonline! So there's total agreement from ALL forums that MT is not and cannot be an idiotonline. 

( of course this was determined by .......................  idiotsonline )   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: April 07, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »

Guess what??   

the idiotsonline say I am so we all know how smart they are!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: April 07, 2009, 11:53:56 PM »

Guess what??   

Am I one?  I usually make all the hate lists, lol.  Sometimes even with my very own thread like at RU.  Just about me and how evil I am.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #613 on: April 07, 2009, 11:54:02 PM »

Hi Anna, Green Eyes, mytime, mizjay, Bearlyhere, Puzzler, and mickeybea 

Anna! Boy, MT's gonna pay the price for your true confession about your legal prowess...........  just sayin!   

Hi CBB and MT, Anna, mizjay, Bearly, Puzzler, mickeybea and Jackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: April 07, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

Jackie? I ddn't see you until just now...........  HI!!

Suprise!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: April 07, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »

Guess what??   

Not only aren't you an idiotonline, but apparently the powers that be conceded you COULDN'T be an idiotonline! So there's total agreement from ALL forums that MT is not and cannot be an idiotonline. 

( of course this was determined by .......................  idiotsonline )   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 07, 2009, 11:57:28 PM »

Guess what??   

Mytime

That site is dispicably intimidating our Kermit and Keepthefaith with inuendos.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: April 07, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »

Guess what??   

Am I one?  I usually make all the hate lists, lol.  Sometimes even with my very own thread like at RU.  Just about me and how evil I am.

Oh Anna, you can't be an idoitonline............it is only for the idiots!!   

I was banned because I don't have the qualifications of being an idiot!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2009, 11:59:35 PM »

Guess what??   

the idiotsonline say I am so we all know how smart they are!!   
Do they share the same headquarters? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: April 08, 2009, 12:00:29 AM »

Guess what??   

Mytime

That site is dispicably intimidating our Kermit and Keepthefaith with inuendos.

Janet
I know Janet!!  They truly are evil people!!  They will get theres..........just a matter of time!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.