April 25, 2024, 08:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92260 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 08, 2009, 01:18:14 AM »

Hi back to CBB and MaryMary, too! 

MM, what a dream... you sure it wasn't a newly-released surveillance video Nancy was showing???  (Eww.)

I really enjoyed your post over in the Caylee thread today too about the A's., but who can account for the subconscious mind.  The A's in my bathroom a real document dump.   

Oh, I thought you were talking about Chants and Grunts (CnG)!!    I was hoping you flushed them!!   
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 08, 2009, 01:18:28 AM »

Mytime I am great!  Found out I am going to be a Nana!  Middle daughter is also getting married.  I have a busy life right now!

Busy and EXCITING!!!!  Good for you, casa, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!   

Thanks CBB! It is sort of scary when your kids start getting married and having babies! Exciting also!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: April 08, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »

Seriously, regarding the "idiotsonline"...they are under the impression that the Scared Monkeys forum is dying a slow death.  Simply because some people have left that used to primarily post in the Natalee Holloway forum, doesn't mean that less people are posting or we are slow. 

Also, to clarify a few things:

1.  I was not pressured to take a stand one way or the other regarding Kermit or Capslock
2.  I do not now nor have I ever received compensation for what I do here at SM
3.  ******* said "I'm quitting" but continued to act unbecoming a moderator and continued to edit posts when told not to and AFTER he claimed he was quitting ,so first I removed his moderator abilities and then I BANNED HIM.

Klaas -

1. Seriously, they are just idiotsonline!! 

2. They are so jealous of SM and YOU - they can't stand it!! 

3.  I know one of the idiotsonline was creating a paypal account for donations to save her house, perhaps we can set one up for you!!   

(wouldn't that just send them right over the edge......even further!!    )

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 08, 2009, 01:20:41 AM »

Just a quick comment, hope I don't break the flo...but never sleep while Nancy Grace is on.  I dreamt that C&G were in my house with me and my Sis.  We were all kidding around and they went in my bathroom.  From what we gathered they were in there doing the nasty.  Do you believe    Oooh maybe we should delete this.

Sounds like a nightmare to me!!  You need to stay away from spicey food before bedtime!!   
MM - knowing you, maybe you just need to

It was so real........where's the gas X??
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 08, 2009, 01:22:52 AM »

Gotta get myself in the bed!  Mytime glad life is good!  CBB prayers coming your way!  Nite to all and have a great day tomorrow!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: April 08, 2009, 01:24:09 AM »

Just a quick comment, hope I don't break the flo...but never sleep while Nancy Grace is on.  I dreamt that C&G were in my house with me and my Sis.  We were all kidding around and they went in my bathroom.  From what we gathered they were in there doing the nasty.  Do you believe    Oooh maybe we should delete this.

Sounds like a nightmare to me!!  You need to stay away from spicey food before bedtime!!   

Here you go honey!!  I always have some on hand....I do live with PT!!  LOLOL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #706 on: April 08, 2009, 01:24:34 AM »

You are more than welcome CBB! Many of us are hoping for the best for you!  You and your son are in our prayers! I will definitely check tomorrow to see how you are doing!

I saw the posts and was sincerely touched by the sentaments. Thank you for the link. I'm trying to post off some nervous energy, but I kinda wish it was already tomorrow, and I kinda don't, so I guess since I'm not in control of days and nights, I'll just follow the plan and I trust the One who is in charge of such things..   

CBB just want to add that you are in my thoughts too.  I am so praying for the best for you.  You are such a delightful person and bring such joy to this thread.   

Thank you, marymary. I have felt so surrounded by love through this, and I don't even know how to say thank you to all those who have taken time from their own lives to say a prayer for me and for those who I hold most dear. That is the most precious gift anyone could ever give me. I won't say I'm not anxious, but I honestly do feel that God has heard the prayers and given me a sharp sense of His presence with me.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: April 08, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

Gotta get myself in the bed!  Mytime glad life is good!  CBB prayers coming your way!  Nite to all and have a great day tomorrow!

Good night Casa!!  Thank you and congratulations again!!  I am sure you are so excited!! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 08, 2009, 01:26:06 AM »

Mytime I am great!  Found out I am going to be a Nana!  Middle daughter is also getting married.  I have a busy life right now!

How exciting, casa!  Congratulations!!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 08, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »

Thank you Mt...Pt is my kinda man.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 08, 2009, 01:28:34 AM »

You are more than welcome CBB! Many of us are hoping for the best for you!  You and your son are in our prayers! I will definitely check tomorrow to see how you are doing!

I saw the posts and was sincerely touched by the sentaments. Thank you for the link. I'm trying to post off some nervous energy, but I kinda wish it was already tomorrow, and I kinda don't, so I guess since I'm not in control of days and nights, I'll just follow the plan and I trust the One who is in charge of such things..   

CBB, ( hugs ) for tomorrow.

All will be well.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: April 08, 2009, 01:28:41 AM »

Yes, he is a real prince charming!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: April 08, 2009, 01:28:59 AM »

I hope PT don't own a cow costume!!   MM will have that ripped off in no time!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:42 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBFhvrAOFqY&NR=1

Goodnight, Monkeys.  God Bless, and sleep well!

Desi

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »

No, PT doesn't but we know some one who does!!  oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:07 AM »

th PT!!  LOLOL

[/quote]

Ooooh can we JibJab that???   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:46 AM »

Desi

Good night Desi!!  Sweet dreams and be good!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: April 08, 2009, 01:34:02 AM »

Desi

Nite Desi, hope you don't have NG on!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #718 on: April 08, 2009, 01:38:48 AM »

Seriously, regarding the "idiotsonline"...they are under the impression that the Scared Monkeys forum is dying a slow death.  Simply because some people have left that used to primarily post in the Natalee Holloway forum, doesn't mean that less people are posting or we are slow. 

Also, to clarify a few things:

1.  I was not pressured to take a stand one way or the other regarding Kermit or Capslock
2.  I do not now nor have I ever received compensation for what I do here at SM
3.  ******* said "I'm quitting" but continued to act unbecoming a moderator and continued to edit posts when told not to and AFTER he claimed he was quitting ,so first I removed his moderator abilities and then I BANNED HIM.

I had missed this post!!   

I hope I'm not breaking any privacies, but I can personally attest to the truth of Klaas's post. I messaged Klaas during the early debate over Kermit's posts, and asked her to cut to the chase for me and tell me the reality of what I was reading in Natalee's thread. I had been away from the thread and couldn't figure anything out when I was trying to catch up. Klaas was listening and watching to determine the truth, and told me so. She would have directed me in short order since I asked, if she was taking a stance. I will only add that to this day, she has never furthered her reply to me.

I can also attest to no. 3.

I just have to laugh at the compensation question, but I will say that the job she does here is deserving of compensation. It's a labor of love that she is willing to put in the hours and handle the problems with a terrific sense of fairness and humor. She is not paid for the effort, but I do hope se knows how appreciated she is.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 08, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »

CBB - Something to make you relax??? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.