April 19, 2024, 05:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92126 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: April 08, 2009, 01:59:57 AM »

Welp,  I have to hit the hay now...have to get up early in the AM.   Soooooo, goodnight to all and lot's of xoxoxox. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 08, 2009, 02:05:24 AM »

I see Klaas!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: April 08, 2009, 02:05:25 AM »

Welp,  I have to hit the hay now...have to get up early in the AM.   Soooooo, goodnight to all and lot's of xoxoxox. 

Good night to you !!!  I am down too!  Mr. Sleeping Pill is saying "OUT".

Sweet Dreams to everyone!!!   CBB - I will say a big prayer for you!!   Wishing you the best for tomorrow..
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: April 08, 2009, 02:07:39 AM »

Sweet Dreams to everyone!!!   CBB - I will say a big prayer for you!!   Wishing you the best for tomorrow..

Thank you Jackie.......shhhhh....I think the others are already sleeping 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 08, 2009, 02:08:33 AM »

My year of leave of absense from "sanity" is almost over.........I think I better make the rest of it very exciting!!   

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: April 08, 2009, 02:09:25 AM »

Good night MM and Jackie -

XOXO

Love you both to pieces!!  Sweet dreams!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 08, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »

XOXO

Night Mytime...stayed up for your response...now I can ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  luv u 2.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: April 08, 2009, 02:14:21 AM »

XOXO

Night Mytime...stayed up for your response...now I can ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  luv u 2.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: April 08, 2009, 02:18:25 AM »

HI Bearly and BG!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #749 on: April 08, 2009, 09:19:13 AM »

I just wanted to say in regards to CnG.....

If you don't pay them the attention that they so long for, then they are lacking the audience in which they need in order to continue.  
They can bad mouth all they want, but the truth is that in the end they still read here every day.....they have nothing to offer the World other than bitterness and jealousy.  They will never be SM, so stop giving them the SM attention that they DO NOT deserve.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 08, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »

HI Bearly and BG!!   

Sorry MT, I nodded off before I finished reading.

Have a great time tonight Monkeys, I will be MIA, no internet.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 08, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

If you don't pay them the attention that they so long for, then they are lacking the audience in which they need in order to continue.  
They can bad mouth all they want, but the truth is that in the end they still read here every day.....they have nothing to offer the World other than bitterness and jealousy.  They will never be SM, so stop giving them the SM attention that they DO NOT deserve.

You are right, Dolce, a parasite needs a host (or a hostess).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:53 AM »

CBB, my pins and needles have needles and pins.  I am waiting with baited breath (oh, that is just morning breath--will a mod delete that?)

Love you, CBB, and will be on the next flight out, all you have to do is ask.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »

You may be right, however, there are times when evil cannot be ignored!!  If they are breaking the law, it needs to be stopped!!

There are just times when the insanity of some needs to be monitored, kinda like Murt!!

They are putting "personal" info about people in their new blog.....I just hope they don't mind if someone does it to them!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 08, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

You may be right, however, there are times when evil cannot be ignored!!  If they are breaking the law, it needs to be stopped!!

There are just times when the insanity of some needs to be monitored, kinda like Murt!!

They are putting "personal" info about people in their new blog.....I just hope they don't mind if someone does it to them!!   

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »

I agree 100% as that is crossing the line.  Those who are having their information devuldged need to contact authorities.  There are a few monkeys who have contact information for these parasites that they can forward to LE. 
Harrassment is harrassment, plain and simple.  This is not freedom of speach, its a violation of privacy. 
I am no longer going to fuel their fire with giving them the satisfaction of posting anything in regards to their pathetic existance which thrives only on the existance of Scared Monkeys.  I am over their lies, their scemes, their stupidity, and their narrowmindedness. 
I guess it is too much to want people to join in together for one common goal......it does not fly well when you have egos the size of Texas perferring to have recognition over resolution.  They are a house of cards which will colapse as soon as they realize that no one can breath due to the lack of space taken up by their big heads.
That which the have accused SM and Red of could be just that which they are doing.  Smoke screen anyone?  I can see why the divorce rate is high over there.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 08, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

Hi Myohmy and Dolce, I sure wish I knew what we were talking about.   

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: April 08, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

I agree 100% as that is crossing the line.  Those who are having their information devuldged need to contact authorities.  There are a few monkeys who have contact information for these parasites that they can forward to LE. 
Harrassment is harrassment, plain and simple.  This is not freedom of speach, its a violation of privacy. 
I am no longer going to fuel their fire with giving them the satisfaction of posting anything in regards to their pathetic existance which thrives only on the existance of Scared Monkeys.  I am over their lies, their scemes, their stupidity, and their narrowmindedness. 
I guess it is too much to want people to join in together for one common goal......it does not fly well when you have egos the size of Texas perferring to have recognition over resolution.  They are a house of cards which will colapse as soon as they realize that no one can breath due to the lack of space taken up by their big heads.
That which the have accused SM and Red of could be just that which they are doing.  Smoke screen anyone?  I can see why the divorce rate is high over there.

Have you seen their new blog??  It is beyond evil!!  Their only goal is destroy others!!  How sick is that!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: April 08, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »

Hi Myohmy and Dolce, I sure wish I knew what we were talking about.   

CnG and their public display of information in regards to various Monkeys that they do not like.  Kermit and KeeptheFaith have become their latest targets, Anna was one as well. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: April 08, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »

Have you seen their new blog??  It is beyond evil!!  Their only goal is destroy others!!  How sick is that!!
Have not ventured to see it as of yet.  Can you believe that these are the same people you once called friends?  Amazing how quickly they turn on their own.  If I were a member there I would be seriously worried if I were next on the list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.