April 19, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92187 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: April 08, 2009, 12:11:23 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: April 08, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

Very very true!!  Well said!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #762 on: April 08, 2009, 12:29:10 PM »

It's a call rather than a confirmation right now, but the call is a big long name that means I've been exposed to a bird. I'm literally waiting for the written report, but have now spoken to the radiologist and pulminologist who wants more tests to determine what treatment is possible. Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly, BUT, I DID NOT HEAR THE C WORD AND I MOST CERTAINLY DESERVED TO! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD, FOR YOUR MERCY!

I'll post again as soon as I can................. but wanted to tell you asap.

HEY!!! LOOK WHAT I"M POSTING:::

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 08, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »

It's a call rather than a confirmation right now, but the call is a big long name that means I've been exposed to a bird. I'm literally waiting for the written report, but have now spoken to the radiologist and pulminologist who wants more tests to determine what treatment is possible. Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly, BUT, I DID NOT HEAR THE C WORD AND I MOST CERTAINLY DESERVED TO! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD, FOR YOUR MERCY!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love you, too!!

Dancing for you!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 08, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »

I am hiJacking this thread...

Hi Jack!!!

...and CBB, Leroy, SunnyinTX, Mere, and mytime.

CBB I am still storming heaven and please stay away from John's bird. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 08, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »

Hi Jack!!!

Mere, I haven't seen you in a month of Sundays.  Come and visit more often.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:41:56 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »

Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly.

CBB it means:

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:17 PM »

Hi Myohmy and Dolce, I sure wish I knew what we were talking about.   

CnG and their public display of information in regards to various Monkeys that they do not like.  Kermit and KeeptheFaith have become their latest targets, Anna was one as well. 

I am lost???  What's new, huh! Isn't their site a hidey hole and one has to be invited....LOL......invited to evil.... Anna, bless her heart, she has been the target of some many of these wannabeintheknows..JEALOUSY is a powerful emotion..I find it so funny...actually, sad that those who leave SM because they weren't the center of attention or are so vile they can no longer be tolerated.....run to other sites or create their own...and then spend all their time reading at SM....and bashing us......some people really need to get lives of their own and stop being parasites on SM....every time time I see one of those mushy, 'we love ya', 'come here where it's safe', 'oh those bad monkeys..look what they did to you,' posts at GM I could really GAG. SM was here when they got here and will still be here when they are gone......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love ya CBB....and lots of prayers coming your way....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
  Now once we get your cig addiction kicked...we need to discuss your bird addiction.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 08, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »

Hi Jack!!!

Hi bearly....goodness yes CBB...stay away from the bird

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 08, 2009, 12:47:54 PM »

Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly.

CBB it means:

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 08, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »

CnG and their public display of information in regards to various Monkeys that they do not like.  Kermit and KeeptheFaith have become their latest targets, Anna was one as well. 

I am lost???  What's new, huh! Isn't their site a hidey hole and one has to be invited....LOL......invited to evil.... Anna, bless her heart, she has been the target of some many of these wannabeintheknows..JEALOUSY is a powerful emotion..I find it so funny...actually, sad that those who leave SM because they weren't the center of attention or are so vile they can no longer be tolerated.....run to other sites or create their own...and then spend all their time reading at SM....and bashing us......some people really need to get lives of their own and stop being parasites on SM....every time time I see one of those mushy, 'we love ya', 'come here where it's safe', 'oh those bad monkeys..look what they did to you,' posts at GM I could really GAG. SM was here when they got here and will still be here when they are gone......
AMEN!!!!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 08, 2009, 12:56:36 PM »

Please check the recipe thread and give me some hints

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #774 on: April 08, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
CBB
I am so happy to see your post today. And Thank you for letting us know what is going on. Yes Thank God !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your son are in my prayers. God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 08, 2009, 12:59:36 PM »

Take out!  LOL  (Dolce + cooking = disaster)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 08, 2009, 01:07:52 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

CBB

I have been checking this thread over and over, hoping to hear good news from you. I know "severely compromised" is not exactly good news, but it sure sounds better than it could have been.

I'm so happy for you, and I'm sure they will find the right treatment to help your condition.

Big hugs and smoochies to you.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 08, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »

CBB,

Histoplasmosis?  Is that what they said from the bird? 

Don't know much but from memory I think it is treatable, completely. 
It is serious and may take a long time but think treatable.

I am so thankful to God for this news.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »

Take out!  LOL  (Dolce + cooking = disaster)

LOL.....wish I could...like I say...I love Easter Brunch.....I am looking for some simple dishes.....LOL....perhaps even you could handle ....naw never mind!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 08, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »

AMEN!!!!! 

Yes, SMSunny, I have been.  And that's why I have no use whatsoever for people who post WITH those who advocate this kind of behavior because they must approve or they wouldn't be giving these people hugs and kisses and encouragement.

They can't be a friend to people who have lied about me, stalked me and even my kids and expect me to just be OK with that.

I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for these stalkers and the lowest of the low who have attempted to find information about my kids and the children of other posters as well.

I don't believe Natalee's family approves of this at all. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.