April 18, 2024, 04:57:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 92115 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: April 08, 2009, 04:53:43 PM »

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the posters at CnG and may their arms be too short to scratch! 

All around me are funny faces
wanna be writers
wanna be egos
no one really knew me
but they think they know me
looking around
scheming
stalking
lying

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I find it kind of hard to tell ya
when people run in circles
lying
scheming
goggling
threatening
stalking

teacher
guidance counselor for the challenged
motorcycle campground
funeral parlor hostess
wife of a disabled husband
emt
disabled grandma
single man writing books about cars
single mom Realtor
single grandpa looking for love
lying Aruban men
Oh what a charade

I find it kind of sad
when people run in circles
lying
scheming
threatening
stalking

Sometimes people seek information about others because they find them to be the most intersting and intelligent people they have ever read and they just want to know more about them.  Sometimes they would never never hurt anyone, but they are just curious!!!  Sometimes, they are very sorry!!!!

I know always. I forgave you.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: April 08, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

What site shut down?

From what I read they believe they were "hacked" and that it was Klaas who did it based on their high tech surveillance...    (Which would be what?  Destiny with a cup and a string?)

HA HA HA you are too funny @ cup and a string. LOL

IF they were hacked - THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DID IT and may a 1000 camels bring you prosperity!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #802 on: April 08, 2009, 04:56:57 PM »

Here is the screen shot.  Its on their public viewing area.  I went this morning when MyTime mentioned they had been posting more information of various people.  They need to be stopped. 
Kudos to whoever did hack them!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: April 08, 2009, 04:58:33 PM »

The next post after the one I put up the picture of it says "Hi Klaas would you like some coffee".  All written by Star of course, Miss Center of Attention......PATHETIC WASTE OF AIR.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: April 08, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

What site shut down?

From what I read they believe they were "hacked" and that it was Klaas who did it based on their high tech surveillance...    (Which would be what?  Destiny with a cup and a string?)

HA HA HA you are too funny @ cup and a string. LOL

IF they were hacked - THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DID IT and may a 1000 camels bring you prosperity!

Atleast we know the camels will be flealess with plenty of nasty CnG crotches to play in.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 08, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »

It's a call rather than a confirmation right now, but the call is a big long name that means I've been exposed to a bird. I'm literally waiting for the written report, but have now spoken to the radiologist and pulminologist who wants more tests to determine what treatment is possible. Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly, BUT, I DID NOT HEAR THE C WORD AND I MOST CERTAINLY DESERVED TO! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD, FOR YOUR MERCY!

I'll post again as soon as I can................. but wanted to tell you asap.

HEY!!! LOOK WHAT I"M POSTING:::

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

OMG - no "C" word!!!  OK..you been hanging out with birds again?  Are they talking bird flu or something?  Sounds like great news!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: April 08, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

I am hiJacking this thread...

Hi Jack!!!

...and CBB, Leroy, SunnyinTX, Mere, and mytime.

CBB I am still storming heaven and please stay away from John's bird. 

John's bird is away from both of us. He had a friend that has wanted Rosebud for years..................  He now has been informed of what's going on with me, accepted the knowledge and chosen to still want her and now has Rosebud. Pretty quick, huh?   

John wouldn't even let me go out there, but cage, bird, toys, and food are out of the house and moved to his friend's and John's in Rosebud's "area" with a bucket and pail scouring everything from floors to ceilings. He took the day off. Tomorrow, I go for a titer to see if they can confirm the type of infection. It is an active infection, probably fungal originating in the mid section of both lobes which would indicate something I've breathed in. Another, less likely possibility, is that the chemicals in the airbag from a wreck I had in 2007, set up an infection. The titer will help determine what to do. Lung tissue involvement is over 50% and the presence of inumerable nodules with an active infection means they'll agressively look for something to hit it.

I've got to get some work stuff done, but will see you guys later tonight! I won't complain! This day could have looked really bleak, but thanks to your prayers and God's grace, the sun's shining!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 08, 2009, 05:19:07 PM »

CBB - I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE GOOD NEWS!!! 

Now listen to me..........

You really need to quit smoking.  This infection will have some lasting effects much like smoking and pneumonia damage the lungs.  Please try real hard to quit for good this time.  The problem is with damaged lungs if you get one of the real bad flu's you can end up in respiratory failure.  I was lucky.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #808 on: April 08, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »

It's a call rather than a confirmation right now, but the call is a big long name that means I've been exposed to a bird. I'm literally waiting for the written report, but have now spoken to the radiologist and pulminologist who wants more tests to determine what treatment is possible. Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly, BUT, I DID NOT HEAR THE C WORD AND I MOST CERTAINLY DESERVED TO! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD, FOR YOUR MERCY!

I'll post again as soon as I can................. but wanted to tell you asap.

HEY!!! LOOK WHAT I"M POSTING:::

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

OMG - no "C" word!!!  OK..you been hanging out with birds again?  Are they talking bird flu or something?  Sounds like great news!!

HEY YOU!!! How about I be mushy enough for both of us??   

SAMMMMOOOOCIES And HUGS, KLAAS!!! My intentions are to have you straightening my halo for a long time!!!   

Is somebody picking on you again???   

Let me at 'em.............
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 08, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

I am hiJacking this thread...

Hi Jack!!!

...and CBB, Leroy, SunnyinTX, Mere, and mytime.

CBB I am still storming heaven and please stay away from John's bird. 

John's bird is away from both of us. He had a friend that has wanted Rosebud for years..................  He now has been informed of what's going on with me, accepted the knowledge and chosen to still want her and now has Rosebud. Pretty quick, huh?   

John wouldn't even let me go out there, but cage, bird, toys, and food are out of the house and moved to his friend's and John's in Rosebud's "area" with a bucket and pail scouring everything from floors to ceilings. He took the day off. Tomorrow, I go for a titer to see if they can confirm the type of infection. It is an active infection, probably fungal originating in the mid section of both lobes which would indicate something I've breathed in. Another, less likely possibility, is that the chemicals in the airbag from a wreck I had in 2007, set up an infection. The titer will help determine what to do. Lung tissue involvement is over 50% and the presence of inumerable nodules with an active infection means they'll agressively look for something to hit it.

I've got to get some work stuff done, but will see you guys later tonight! I won't complain! This day could have looked really bleak, but thanks to your prayers and God's grace, the sun's shining!!!   

CBB
This is great news! I am so happy for you!
These fungal things can be treated very successfully! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: April 08, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »

The next post after the one I put up the picture of it says "Hi Klaas would you like some coffee".  All written by Star of course, Miss Center of Attention......PATHETIC WASTE OF AIR.
How rude of MT being a hostess and all, not to offer them some.  I guess I will have to step up and offer them a cup.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: April 08, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »

You really need to quit smoking.  This infection will have some lasting effects much like smoking and pneumonia damage the lungs.  Please try real hard to quit for good this time.  The problem is with damaged lungs if you get one of the real bad flu's you can end up in respiratory failure.  I was lucky.

I'm wearing my patch. I've had one cigarette after 3 days of none, 4 days ago    ................... but yes, you are right and yes, I agree and yes I'm determined. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm eating a LOT, but will handle that after I handle this.  It doesn't escape me that John has spent MUCH more time with Rosebud, and handled her and cleaned up after her far more than I did, and he's fine. My lungs were more compromised to begin with because I smoked. I'm committed, Klaas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 08, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

I'm wearing my patch. I've had one cigarette after 3 days of none, 4 days ago    ................... but yes, you are right and yes, I agree and yes I'm determined. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm eating a LOT, but will handle that after I handle this.  It doesn't escape me that John has spent MUCH more time with Rosebud, and handled her and cleaned up after her far more than I did, and he's fine. My lungs were more compromised to begin with because I smoked. I'm committed, Klaas!

Just say no 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 08, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »

CBB......THIS IS GREAT NEWS!  I don't post much in Musings...but I read you gals every morning to get my laugh for the day.  I have been praying and was really skeered to come in here but now.........I'm so thrilled!      

I need to quit smoking too...maybe we can do it together. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

CBB - I am so glad to hear the good news! 
Take care & get well soon.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #815 on: April 08, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »

good lord...14 guests? 

damn, are we having a treasure hunt in here or something, and if so why didnt i get the memo?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: April 08, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »

hi jackie! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:37 PM »

hi jackie! 
Hi Peanut, how you doin?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »

Good afternoon monks

CBB ~    Hope you get all fixed up soon.  We're all cheerin'  for you

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 08, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »

hi jackie! 
Hi Peanut, how you doin?

im doing ok thanks, relieved to hear cbbs news and amused that judge strickland has filed a complaint with the florida bar re baez. how about you, is md feeling better and how is your day going?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.