March 29, 2024, 08:58:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 91834 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »

The chestnut filly, not the sick one but the other one, the female.  She has socks

Always1, yes they are smiling and tried to take the camera and stick their big mugs in the way the whole time.  VERY tame and too friendly.  Pull on my jacket to get me to pet THEM and not the little colt.

Anna,  they are beautiful!  I am glad you took more pictures.  What a beautiful pasture as well! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 08, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

I don't know if this was posted but this was my favorite part of Dancing with the Stars last night.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSIpcu1tV-w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LSIpcu1tV-w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Wow!  San thanks,  I missed that last night.  Love that sound!

I love that sound also AZ.  I'm glad I caught it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

Memere,

I do have four wonderful female Westies, however.  Well, make that three wonderful ones and one very smart one, lol.

And you are one monkey who knows how to get close to where I live, I think the only one, at least the only one I have shared that with voluntarily,  no telling who might have tried to find out by force.

Anyway, three nice females and one very smart one.  And you know how far to get here, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 08, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »

Nice video thanks San

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 08, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »

Nice video thanks San

Loved it!  Makes me feel like dancing!  And wishing I could dance as they do.  Looks like such great fun and love the music in that one as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: April 08, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Wow, I strayed from musings and went into the Sandra Cantu thread, I hit on a link for the Pastor Church and got froze in it (scared the monkey out of me) had to reboot.  Phew... don't know what caused the problem.  But, I may not stray anymore.  Also, didn't like the link ending in excite.com.     Maybe this pastor and Church are strange. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 08, 2009, 10:58:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Wow, I strayed from musings and went into the Sandra Cantu thread, I hit on a link for the Pastor Church and got froze in it (scared the monkey out of me) had to reboot.  Phew... don't know what caused the problem.  But, I may not stray anymore.  Also, didn't like the link ending in excite.com.     Maybe this pastor and Church are strange. 
Hello MaryMary!!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: April 08, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

I was reading about your shopping experience today.  You sure keep me entertained.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:38 PM »

Hi again Monkey friends!!! 

What's up???  I see you up there..........why the silence?? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

I was reading about your shopping experience today.  You sure keep me entertained.   
Oh man, my day went downhill after that!!!  I slammed my hand in the car door, it has a big cut on it and a bruise but it is in the middle so I can still type. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #870 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

Evening Monkeys,
How's everyone this fine Wed evening? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: April 08, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

Oh man, my day went downhill after that!!!  I slammed my hand in the car door, it has a big cut on it and a bruise but it is in the middle so I can still type. 

Sorry to hear it Always.  I had one of those days too.  Someone put a nice big scratch on my new car door.   

Hi Green Eyes good to see you here!!!    How was your day??? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: April 08, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

Sorry to hear it Always.  I had one of those days too.  Someone put a nice big scratch on my new car door.   

Oh I am so sorry!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #873 on: April 08, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »

Did you read the good news about CBB?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #874 on: April 08, 2009, 11:15:12 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

I am fine and you. Sorry to hear you you had trouble on the other site. 
A1 sorry to hear you had one of those days. I just hate having those. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: April 08, 2009, 11:16:19 PM »

I did GE...would be happier if she didn't have the severely compromised diagnosis though.  My thoughts and prayers are still with her for a full recovery. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: April 08, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hello MaryMary!!!!

Hi Always!!!

I am fine and you. Sorry to hear you you had trouble on the other site. 
A1 sorry to hear you had one of those days. I just hate having those. 
Thank you, at least we are not on the high seas - pirates - yikes!!!!!  Hohoho and a bottle of Rum!!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #877 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

I did GE...would be happier if she didn't have the severely compromised diagnosis though.  My thoughts and prayers are still with her for a full recovery. 
[/quote
I am with you on that one MM. But I am so relieved that it wasn't the Big C.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

Whatsomattermytime????

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 08, 2009, 11:24:16 PM »

Evening Monkeys!!! 

Hi MM   Don't tell me there's a ghost in your new computer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.