April 20, 2024, 07:27:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Norton, 5, Missing in Utah(BODY FOUND)  (Read 18113 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 02:14:35 PM »

Thank you Red for sending a personal note, if only we could embrace all of these families, the tragedies are just so enormous.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 02:42:25 PM »

In case anyone missed this post....

http://www.missingexploited.com/

makes me speechless with anger!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 02:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
A note that was sent to the famil of Destiny Norton ...

Please wish the family of Destiny Norton our deepest condolences.

Like many in Salt Lake City last night we were taken aback by the sudden a tragic announcement in the early hours of the morning here on the east coast. We do so many of these and I am taking this one a little harder. She was such an adorable little girl. I so wish the outcome could have been better.

God Bless Destiny.

Our Deepest Sympathies,
Scared Monkeys, Missing & Exploited, and our many reader.

their reply ...

Your message has been printed and will be delivered to the family.

Thank you.
The Find Destiny Team

Thank you Red, for sending them a personal note from all of us...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 03:09:51 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:36:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 04:27:10 PM »

What kind of subhuman sexually desecrates a child????? I cannot even wrap my brain around that concept, of her innocent body in such condition? How can any parent reconcile that and come to terms with it, ever??

I continue to stand with the girl.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2006, 04:32:04 PM »

Front Page Post:

Craig Roger Gregerson; How do these people walk among us? They belong in the 7th Circle of Hell

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/29/craig-roger-gregerson-how-do-these-people-walk-among-us-they-belong-in-the-7th-circle-of-hell/

Read more at M&E:

http://missingexploited.com/2006/07/29/craig-roger-gregerson-there-is-no-penalty-even-death-that-is-fitting-for-what-you-did-to-destiny-norton/
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 12:05:01 AM »

OMG, I just listened to the interview with this sicko's wife.  She is such a typical victim of spousal abuse.  She is separated from him for some reason,,  for obvious reasons? And she is defending him!!???  Even defended him for attacking her own mother?  His wife is stupid for still sticking up with him, after what he's done to her and their daughter! Geesh, unbelievable!  Thank God, his daughter will not be growing up with this psycho, disgusting thing of a 'father' ....   I hope to God his wife wakes up and doesn't get another man like that to be any kind of role model...
So sad,  somebody needs to break the cycle!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »

My letter to the family:

Though Destiny was taken at such a young age,  God must have felt she was needed much more up in heaven with him than here on this earth, she must be very special!  Remember, you will some day see her again and know that she can never feel pain or hurt again.  She is safe now and only waiting to be reunited with you some day.  Nobody can ever hurt her again.  

Craig will not only face the justice here on earth, hopefully the to the fullest, most painful extent;  but he has even a bigger judgement to face after his death.  

I pray that God gives you peace and calm knowing she is with him now.

God Bless you and your family!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:37:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 07:15:25 PM »

Hearing for accused child killer postponed

A preliminary hearing for the man accused of killing 5-year-old Destiny Norton has been rescheduled to Nov. 17.

The hearing had been scheduled for next Wednesday, but attorneys for suspect Craig R. Gregerson, 20, requested the postponement.

Third District Court Judge Judith Atherton agreed and set the November date, when prosecutors will have to show they have enough evidence against Gregerson to proceed to trial.

Police and volunteers in Salt Lake City searched for Destiny for eight days in July before  her body was found next door to her home, in the basement of an apartment rented by Gregerson.

Gregerson is charged with capital murder and felony child kidnapping.

Why don't they just cut to the chase and stop delaying the inevitable?

The criminal is being given more of a chance thant poor Destiny Norton was ever provided.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »

Gregerson was formally charged on July 27, 2006 with kidnapping and aggravated murder. He waived his rights to a speedy trial, and later waived his rights to a preliminary hearing which had originally been scheduled for October 3 and October 4, 2006. In a plea bargain to avoid the death penalty, he plead guilty to capital murder and child kidnapping on December 4, and was sentenced to life in prison without parole for the murder, and fifteen years to life for the kidnapping. The sentences will be served consecutively.

In the following year the Destiny Search Project was formed in memory of Destiny Norton. The group is organized to assist with volunteer operations in missing persons cases.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny_Norton

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 08:45:10 PM »

Gregerson was formally charged on July 27, 2006 with kidnapping and aggravated murder. He waived his rights to a speedy trial, and later waived his rights to a preliminary hearing which had originally been scheduled for October 3 and October 4, 2006. In a plea bargain to avoid the death penalty, he plead guilty to capital murder and child kidnapping on December 4, and was sentenced to life in prison without parole for the murder, and fifteen years to life for the kidnapping. The sentences will be served consecutively.

In the following year the Destiny Search Project was formed in memory of Destiny Norton. The group is organized to assist with volunteer operations in missing persons cases.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny_Norton

such a sad sad story...one that we have read far too many times...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:38:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 10:31:50 AM »

"He's a good man," she said.

He is a good man and their life fell apart under stress of loss...
Pot is not Heroin , Cut Him Loose with a slight reprimand of probation.. No fine..No conviction of anything that may effect the rest of his life. Help him to stand up, do not knock him down any further then he already has been by life and circumstances beyond his control. 
That is just my opinion..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

"He's a good man," she said.

He is a good man and their life fell apart under stress of loss...
Pot is not Heroin , Cut Him Loose with a slight reprimand of probation.. No fine..No conviction of anything that may effect the rest of his life. Help him to stand up, do not knock him down any further then he already has been by life and circumstances beyond his control. 
That is just my opinion..

Edward...I agree...this family has been through a lot...a little helping hand just might put him on the right path....jmo

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »

I know that this post is really old and so on but I didn't have posting rights way back when so, to answer the question about the back yards.  I lived in Salt Lake and the surrounding areas while growing up for 12 years.  There usually is an alley behind every row of houses.  So there would be a backyard, an alley, then the next backyard.  The gate mentioned from the backyard possibly opened up in the alley.  Thus gaining easier access to the backyards from whomever.  I know the house I lived on on 900E had an alley and the gate opened up to the driveway which went from the alley to the main street.  It also made it easier for me to sneak out at night (lets face it, kids don't ever think anything will happen to them).  But I distinctly remember alleys behind most streets.  If I remember correctly the alleys are used for trash pickup to keep the main roads clear.  What I find sad is all these stories I hear about kids getting taken and killed in Salt Lake, my mother used to let complete strangers watch me while she went grocery shopping, she has often compared the dangers of today from the innocence that has been lost.  She says, "We didn't have to worry about people taking our kids, it was just unheard of."  It's too bad it isn't that way anymore.  It'll be the day before I ever let any stranger watch my kids......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:39:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.