April 24, 2024, 06:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180642 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: April 06, 2009, 08:25:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 10:20:23 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »

See I told ya!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »

Hey

I made it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »

Has anyone Googled Anonimo - it's a flippin watch.

It's like WLC was sitting at one of his four computers - yanno - doing logical things - and looked at his WATCH and said it's TIME for a new screen name.

and in the blink of an eye - Gizzardlockcaps emerged.

comical if it wasn't sooo flippin +++++++.

Reminds me of Shango and the Marvel comics.

They are not big on originality.

watch on left wrist - Caps key left side of keyboard.

nuff said.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »

From the ArubaBoycott blog site (Michelle's).  There were several similarly worded posts that appeared to have been written by the same person.  Here are a few of them:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »

It's like WLC was sitting at one of his four computers - yanno - doing logical things - and looked at his WATCH and said it's TIME for a new screen name.

nuff said.

Good thing he wasn't sitting by some Preparation H or no telling what his nic would be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 06:57:13 PM »

nuff said.

Good thing he wasn't sitting by some Preparation H or no telling what his nic would be.

flaminassholio?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

nuff said.

"Hemi"

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

From the ArubaBoycott blog site (Michelle's).  There were several similarly worded posts that appeared to have been written by the same person.  Here are a few of them:

These are not just some poster's wild imagination!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

nuff said.

flaminassholio?

ROFLMAO
Then he'd have to visit the website, Hemmyhealth101.com
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »

"roid"     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »

"roid"     

Yes, or Roid Rage 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »

ITA, Wreck,

Hard to believe somebody would just guess all that so correctly from the scant information available AT THAT TIME.  Later, maybe but when posted, just not so much known.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 07:16:13 PM »

Klaas - clarify the rules on posting personal emails from a banned poster that just arrived to prove I am not making this shit up.

Thank you in advance.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »

The hinkiness continues for a couple of weeks at least...start at the bottom and read up - notice the dates there too.

More of the Comments from the Boycott Aruba blog (Michelle's site):

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=6671787776298095730&isPopup=true

Anonymous said...
The ship and her crew are very high tech and smart. They follow their instinct and intuition to chart their brave voyage and avoid most of the winterly storms. Persistence looks real good, she has over 75% of the chance of finding natalee in a fish trap or some sealed container. 25% will be the interference coming from the corrupt and cruel Aruba government.
December 13, 2007 8:07:00 PM EST

Anonymous said...
If the Aruba government dare to touch RV Persistence, it will be a serious international crisis. RV Persistence will not permit the Arubans to take away from her the remains of Natalee found at sea. The Arubans may be armed and dangerous like the Caribbean Pirates to board the ship. Our President Bush like late Ronald Reagan ought to say a few words about this potential threat from the Aruban government. Mike Huckabee also ought to backup Persistence's goodwill mission.
December 13, 2007 8:30:00 PM EST

Anonymous said...
Two things will surely happen next week. Persistence will find Natalee's body. Second, Aruba will attack Persistence to steal Natalee's remains. Aruba will not let Persistence go free. The Dutch Navy can't do much to protect Persistence. They evedrop on the Aruban communications and provide tips to Persistence to watch out for the Aruban attacks.
December 13, 2007 10:33:00 PM EST
 Anonymous said...
Their worry is not about Natalee's body which will not matter the cold case of her rape and murder. It is about their long suspected undersea cocaine smuggling operations. Persistence ROV will take pictures and video of what's going on under the Aruban waters.
December 13, 2007 10:41:00 PM EST

Caught Arubans off guard said...
Persistence might have found Natalee's remains already, and heads back to US. She just caught the Arubans off guard.
December 15, 2007 10:35:00 AM EST
 In less than 9 hours said...
10 miles per hour, that's a very good godspeed, and Persistence travels fast. It was told the ship will arrive in Aruba in less than 9 hours from now. People wonder how the evil Arubans are going to reach to this good news. Do they welcome Persistence? Or they will fight Persistence off? People just don't know. The ship crew will just take things one at a time. The reputation of Aruba has been completely damaged by the closing of the Natalee case.
December 15, 2007 1:13:00 PM EST

Fox Insider said...
The crew might discover the big steel cage already. They started working right away and not waiting til next Tuesday. The crew were contacting FBI for protection. The Arubans are coming to plot against the Persistence. They are the murderous atheists lead by Joran the Gangs. Julia was tipping the gangs where Persistence is thru Greta. Beth told Greta about the plan before she went to Aruba to visit Mos.
December 16, 2007 12:17:00 AM EST

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=8965168619350212148&isPopup=true

Greta doubter said...
Greta thinks Kyle is a new college graduate without real world experience like Taco, how can Kyle find Natlee in a vast ocean floor within few days. RV Persistence can only afford to stay in Aruba for two weeks, the expenses are high in Aruba.
December 18, 2007 7:06:00 PM EST

natalee fans said...
Kyle located the crab cage. Tim waits til after Mos' press conference tomorrow, he will make the announcement.
December 19, 2007 6:47:00 AM EST

Natalee fans said...
Persistence, my darling, you have our American Flag onborad, and you stands on the firm foundation of Monroe Doctine long accepted by the South American States. Welcome our FBI watchdong onboard. Reject the wolves from the Dutch and Arubans. The whole world is watching you and protecting you while you are raising Natalee up from the ocean deep. God Bless America.
December 19, 2007 12:34:00 PM EST

Mos critic said...
Tomorrow's Mos press conference is to deny Persistence's find's importance.
December 19, 2007 9:03:00 PM EST

what is this? said...
The loop in Aruba has been broken loose by Persistence. All hells in Aruba gone wild. Taco accused Persistence is a spy mission. Judge Smid ordered ALE to board the ship and take control.
December 20, 2007 5:41:00 AM EST

kyle is my hero said...
Kyle's new water sonar image has just capitalised the attention of the whole world. People are gluing to NBC for the live updates. Kyle is our hero. He is going to find Natalee and bring her home. I am very sure of it. Bye Bye Aruba. I just donated my hotel money to Persistence project.
December 20, 2007 1:36:00 PM EST

case documentary said...
There seem to be a number of cages of skeletons sitting on the ocean floor. Persistence will have to pick them up in series for NBC to film the documentary. One of the cage will have Natalee's remains in it. With the documentary, the world will pressure judge Smid to convict J2K.
December 20, 2007 9:19:00 PM EST

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image. It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent. John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.
December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

WW3 between Dutch &amp; US said...
Kyle is very clever. The anchor and chain is a signal that he found Natalee already. Now it the military and political parties coming to play. The Aruban Dutch embassy in DC demands Persistence to turn over the cage Natalee to Joe Taco, Aruba's lawyer for custody. Joe Taco and Greta will make the announcement today in foxnews. However, the FBI already have the remains of Natalee in a safe to be flown back to Alabama. Rudy ordered the Dutch fighter jets to shoot down the DEA helicopters. There might be a WW3 between US and the Dutch.
December 21, 2007 11:44:00 AM EST

Boycott Aruba and Dutch said...
As of this morning noon hours, the Cold Case War between United States and Aruba can flare up in any minutes. Aruba wants to interdict Persistence and seize the valuable remains of Natalee in a crab cage. The United States will protect the maiden ship Persistence. More hot news are coming in foxness and cnn. Pray for Natalee and Persistence. Boycott Aruba and Dutch.
December 21, 2007 11:54:00 AM EST
 The Cold Case War is about Natalee said...
The Cold Case War is not about oil, it's about Natalee's remains. The White House and Capital Hill politicians are all behind Natalee and suporting the Cold Case War against Aruba's Nazi acrocities. There are estimates of over a thousand crab caged bones and skeletons scattering around over the lighthouse ship trenches. Many of the cages may be the unmarked graves of missing Americans. The Arubans used heavy metals, anchors, chains, marine junk engines to weight the cages of bodies down into the ocean seabed.
December 21, 2007 12:26:00 PM EST
 CCW is raging said...
The CCW is on. Aruba is getting into the fight with Persistence. Ruddy contacted the sonar electronics manufactures and downloaded the specs from their websites. Sonar technolgies are deterministic and many are classified and restricted export licenses. Aruba has their best Dutch wireless hackers. They are reverse engineering the specs to determine the side sobar scanner frequecy bandwidth spectrum. ALE has installed a wideband signal generator transponder at the bow of their police patrol cruiser speedboat. The hacker will pick the right bandwidth noise to scramble Persistence sonar sweep waveform. The Cold Case War turns ugly and bitter for the Aruba government.
December 21, 2007 4:34:00 PM EST

FBI lab glue test said...
From the deep sea, Persistence discovers the kidnaping, rape, murder and corpse disposal of Natalee by Joran. The tennis shoes found in the crab cage can be determined on the age of sea water immersion. The FBI lab is testing the the age of the glue in the tennis shoes.
December 22, 2007 9:22:00 AM EST

ale involved said...
the anchor and chain gives a very good idea of the possible location of the crab cage. The anchor was from a speedboat. The chain was from KIA prison. Somebody joined them together with the crab cage. Looks like the ALE was involved of disposing the body of Natalee.
December 22, 2007 10:03:00 AM EST

natalee cheesecake said...
22 sq miles of the size of Manhattan is a good fortune cheese cake. John Silvetti and Tim Miller will find Natalee in a matter of hours either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Persistence is going to work 24 hours straight. Even the RUers give respects to Persistence as they hate Tim Miller's for his meddling of the Aruban internal affairs.
December 22, 2007 11:22:00 AM EST

rov maker &amp; designer said...
NBC video crew are filming every sq mile of the ROV search, including the lifting of the crab cage out from the deep sea floor. Preliminary examinations by the SeaEye video cam showed indeed it's Natalee inside the crab cage. Now the ROV has to know how to grap the crab cage safely at the sea bottom floor and climb back up safely to the sea level surface for Persistence to retrieve the prize.
December 22, 2007 11:38:00 AM EST

natalee's remains flown home said...
The Dutch government said they don't trust Aruba and ALE. The Dutch will let Natalee's remains to be flown back to Alabama for burial. NBC will broadcast the Persistence documentary. FBI will do the forensics in USA.
December 22, 2007 12:01:00 PM EST

natalee's remains been found! said...
NBC ratings are booked fully on the Persistence documentary on this Sunday premier. Rumors spread that Natalee's remaians has been found. More breaking news in tonight's Fox network.
December 22, 2007 2:43:00 PM EST

The Persistence is safe and sound. said...
The Persistence is safe and sound. She is ready to go out back there this afternoon to pick up Natalee. The crew know exactly where the crab trap is after studying the collected data all night til this morning.
December 23, 2007 9:19:00 AM EST

Dutch marines on alert said...
The "missing and found" Joyce didn't sound good to Aruba. If she left with two strangers, she must be rape drugged. And who brought her back to the hotel. Why did it have to be Holiday Inn? Aruba is conspiring the incident to influence the Persistence operation. Tim and John know where the crap trap is. They gave us a sign of contruction wire materials dumped at sea. Also Persistence is linking up the necessary political and mass media forces, so Aruba can't claim Natalee's remains upfront. The Holland Dutch are helping and backing the Persistence project. Only the Aruba Dutch are the trouble makers in wait. You can see how angry and unpolite the Aruban dirty police are. They were wearing the bullet proof vests while looking for the missing American woman. Strange, isn't it? Aruba is at war with the Persistence. And Persistence is under the protecttion of the Dutch Marines deadly forces. They are under the order to kill anyone who will endanger Persistence. The Holland government have had enough of the Aruban government's corruptions and coverups.
December 24, 2007 4:30:00 AM EST

Anonymous said...
There are more than one crab trap of bones found in the sea grids. NBC crew is DVDing every video feed from the sonar and megneto sensors. The sea has revealed all the dark and cruel secrets done by Aruba. The US Navy is on high alert to protect the crew memebers onboard Persistence against any perceived attacks from any enemies. The Christmas at sea is very tight in security and high tension in new few days. The friendly cargo ships are providing all the supplies to Persistence including the Christmas dinners. There are at least over twenty suspected containers of skeletons on the sea floor.
December 24, 2007 1:07:00 PM EST

awash of horrors in Aruba sea said...
The Interpol is participating in the search since more suspected boxes of bones are discovered on the ocean floor. The Aruban government is being watched closely and constantly to see any wrong moves they are making. It's more like a military curfew in Aruba right now.
December 24, 2007 1:17:00 PM EST

Anonymous said...
To many Americans, Christmas is still a working holiday. DEA and FBI are following Aruba's dumping patterns and investigate how the undersea drug trafickings are carried out
December 24, 2007 2:45:00 PM EST

The red dots said...
The magnetometer will discrete a red dot on the ocean floor for an object of 60% or more metal attributes. Anything greater than 10 % will be in orange tile. It ignores non metalic debris. So far, more than 20 red dots appear on the mapping profile. The Persistence scientists strongly believe Natalee is among those red dots. The US Navy are interested in those red dots. They have their own sonar ROV survey in the area, completely unrelated to the Persistence project.
December 24, 2007 11:27:00 PM EST

dutch marine buddy said...
The new picture shows the Persistence is a well equiped research vessel. It has a dome powerful satellite dish and gps. Beautiful light blue body color makes her so elegant and smart. Docking at a secure and remote site demonstrates Tim and John's strength and experience. All indications are concluding that they located Natalee, and now is coordinating the best efforts to recover the crab trap. The US Navy is offering the needed logistics like airlifting Natalee's remains back to Alabama directly without the knowledge of the Aruban government. It may happen already. Tim will announce the breaking news as soon as Natalee's remains arrives in Alabama and into her parents' hands. The Aruban government cannot be trusted. The Persistence is protected by the Dutch Marines at all time. The docking for Persistence is next to the Dutch Marine patrol ship base. The ALE has to pass the military checkpoint in order to search Persistence. The ALE was denied the entry and warned to leave immediately.
December 25, 2007 10:03:00 PM EST

Dutch Marines warn the ALE said...
The NW 3D bathymetric view from California Lighthouse is of Anti-Submarine Warfare quality. Nothing can escape detection. The cross-legged ravines at the mid section of the 750 ft contour interval is where the crab cage is located. The tip comes from the US Navy databae. The ROV will locate and retrieve Natalee's remains today. The Persistence project has caught the world's attention today. Many mass media are reporting. The Dutch Marines are on guard at the airport and make sure the ALE won't interfere with the ROV crew arrival. The Dutch Marines have a shoot to kill order to warn the ALE to stay out of the harm's way. This is dead serious. The whole Dutch government are backing up the Persistence Project.
December 26, 2007 3:17:00 AM EST

Anonymous said...
The cold sea water compressed body has been located. The ROV is wrapping the crab cage with harness. The Persistence is ready to elevate the crab cage from the sea bottom. The ROV is hovering underneath the crab cage and filming.
December 26, 2007 12:42:00 PM EST

Amy Bradley was there too said...
The Persistence located the crap cage last week with the anchor and chain attached to it. NBC was doing a very detailed documentary on it. The crew were contacting FBI, Interpol and US Navy. The Dutch were supporting but didn't want to get involved, they wanted Aruba nailed and dead. The sonar also located additonal dumping sites. The ROV videoes different crap cages and containers before they are brought to surface for examination tomorrow. The Persistence is building the case that not just Natalee's body was dumped at sea, there were missing Americans like Amy Bradley was among those crab cages of bones doscovered by Kyle.
December 27, 2007 1:17:00 AM EST

murphy's law serendipity said...
The Murphy's law could also mean serendipity. It is part of the discovery process. It's not like judge Rik Smid who rules every evidence against the murder suspect Joran. So far, nothing damaged, it's a good sign. Kyle just tells the way it is. What he doen't tell you is he has found Natalee already. He is collecting more evidences including Amy Bradley to present his case to the American people. Aruba had been dumping corpses everywhere, in shallow sea or deep ocean.
December 27, 2007 1:35:00 AM EST

Kyle real ocean scientist hero said...
That's right, the cross-leg ravines at the top of the chart Kyle is holding. The pocket is where Natalee is located. Kyle has the star power and also PR charisma. He is a real ocean scientist hero.
December 27, 2007 9:44:00 AM EST

2 cages of bones discovered said...
Two cases of bones are discovered by the ROV. The Dutch government are very angry with Aruba. All the images are being studied by the HFI. The Persistence is waiting for the annoucement from the Dutch government in Hague. Joran is closely under watch by the Dutch Marines, to prevent his escape or sabotage from his home in Montana, Aruba. ALE is warned not to engage.
December 28, 2007 10:42:00 AM EST

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=5767307859974282555&isPopup=true
The puzzle solved is NATALEE FOUND said...
The wheel of fortunes is of the Persistence. The puzzle solved by Kyle is NATALEE FOUND.
December 29, 2007 12:37:00 AM EST

world court deposition said...
The world cannot sleep tonight, including Aruba. There are more than 20 sites detected by the side scan sonar. The first container of bones will be examined and videoed by the ROV. The live video will be on Internet for the world to see. We will find Natalee Holloway in any of those crab traps at anytime tomorrow. This is a world court deposition and discovery process.
December 29, 2007 5:44:00 AM EST

dental records on real time match said...
The ROV real time remote satellite networking software has the military strength and powerful query database. The forensics labs staff in US and Holland are working together to analyse the ROV video feed streams. They can match the patterns of the crab cages with the part numbers stored in the database, and determine the origins of these crab cages, and how they had been sitting on the deep ocean floor. For certainty, Kyle and Tim will find Natalee, maybe Amy Bradley as well. Those two American women got vanished from the CnC lady drinks bar. Their dental records are on real time query to identify the remains.
December 29, 2007 12:07:00 PM EST

bring natalee home directly said...
When both sides of the Dutch and US forensics experts come to agreement, the Persistence crew can bring the crab cage up from the ocean bottom. FBI will cerify and package the forensic evidences. The navy plane will carry Natalee's remains directly to Mountain Brooks, Alabama.
December 29, 2007 12:41:00 PM EST

can be traced back to Joran said...
The tennis shoes found in the crab cage can be traced back to Joran. Most high end expensive tennis shoes have embedded magnetic strips stamped with serial numbers embedded into the bodies of each pair of shoes. The database saved the credit card receipt copies up to 10 years for credit reporting.
December 29, 2007 12:54:00 PM EST

The match is well worth of $1000 said...
The FBI contacted the shoe store in South Floride. The credit card is traced back to the Sloot family. The store security camera also recorded Joran van der Sloot was in the store looking at tennis shoes. The match is well worth of $1000 US currency. So you have the solid forensic evidence for the trial you want in the US court.
December 29, 2007 1:34:00 PM EST

Kyle commands ROV to raise cage to surface said...
Kyle finally learns how to pilot the ROV like the new US Navy Osprey. He tilts the twin rotors at various angles and rpm, and takes advantage of the new added counterweight tail hook. The ROV rides gracefully on the bouyance of the strong currents. Kyle is on top of everythings inside Persistence. The Persistence is teaching the ROV to anchor her tail hook to the crab trap, and use its claw to grip the cage handle. The crab cage is on the way up to the surface. NBC video team glue their eys on the control panel LCD as Kyle commands the ROV.
December 31, 2007 4:50:00 AM EST

preparing criminal charges against the Aruban government officials said...
The Dutch Justice Department in Holland are preparing criminal charges against the Aruban government officials like, Oduber, Ruddy, Smid, Smit, Wit and Julia for unspecified obstruction of justice, concealment of bodies, illegal drugs and firearms. The Dutch government are receiving their live ROV video streams every few minutes. They are so happy and satisfied with their smart investments in the Persistence project.
December 31, 2007 10:28:00 AM EST

Natalee is found said...
The cold deep water has been preserving Natalee's body in the crab trap. There are many crab traps scattering over the search area. The Persistence has chosen three likely candidates to be brought up to the sea level surface and into the ship for examinations. The ROV spots human remains inside those three cages. Natalee is there. It will be the breaking news for year 2008.
January 1, 2008 8:55:00 AM EST

Anonymous said...
Natalee's crab trap will be shown on the Internet
January 1, 2008 3:55:00 PM EST

Persistence project receives a A+ grade said...
The Persistence project receives a A+ grade from the Dutch government based on the preliminary side scan sonar video report review. The Dutch government cut the funding for the new SUV police cars program in Aruba ALE. The Dutch government use that money to invest more into the Persistence project
January 3, 2008 12:30:00 AM EST

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you...

But I can't wait to bust outta this egg!!

<======

My legs are cramped!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »

Klaas - clarify the rules on posting personal emails from a banned poster that just arrived to prove I am not making this shit up.

Thank you in advance.

We should not be posting personal emails between forum members.  Sometimes personal emails from say TJ Ward or Jossy, when it pertains to the case and they are aware the info is going to be shared is OK.

There have been violations of the rules due to the attacks many of us have received behind the scenes but rules are that we don't do it. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »

Help for Johan, since he, once again, forgot to link his source.  This, I believe, is the new Worldjournier site.  Of course the source could have been SM since we had the ISA newspaper posted.  Val's dive awards (about 2/3 down):

http://nataleetimelinedetails.blogspot.com/2009/02/timeline-1-through-may-28-2005.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »

Help for Johan, since he, once again, forgot to link his source.  This, I believe, is the new Worldjournier site.  Of course the source could have been SM since we had the ISA newspaper posted.  Val's dive awards (about 2/3 down):

http://nataleetimelinedetails.blogspot.com/2009/02/timeline-1-through-may-28-2005.html

Thanks, Buckeye.  It's listed with the 2005 'news'. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.