April 27, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180723 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »

2NJ-  comparing those two maps - it does appear that way, doesn't it?

Which would mean Persistence would have had to be on the South side of the island - opposite of where they were.

IMO, we need to find out for sure.........

Remember the photo I posted and it looked to be at a different area. You could tell from the background.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »

KTF posted this - but I evidently didn't copy the link to his post, just the link he posted!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.40

Quote from: Keepthefaith on Today at 12:03:42 AM
This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

http://www.pdvsa.com/interface.en/database/fichero/publicacion/1101/35.PDF

KTF, where are you?????   

Edit:  Added the link to KTF's post.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:02:53 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, 04:14:14 PM »

yanno, I'm not sure what to make of the BoycottArubaBlogspot comments.

There ARE some amazing comments and what I would call incredible coincidences.

I'm not sure that the author has Kyle's melodic and poetic script - As Anna might say. But I can tell you that the person does possess -

MOTIVATION - tons of comments by the same person. There's some reason to the madness.

LOTS OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS - it takes time to type out so many comments and have them in and out of line with so much we know now. Sprinkle in some true, but not enough to lead to anyone person. Lots of down time at sea.

EXCELLENT TYPIST and SPELLER - (of course this can be done with firefox or even a simple spell checker) This person has use of nautical terms and navigation. Most here do not possess those attributes. In fact most people alive don't possess those attributes and most of the worlds population lives by the sea or ocean. Whom ever it is - is a terrific typist. Kyle is a terrific typist and outside of the email I posted from him yesterday (two spelling mistakes in that email) - I don't think I have ever seen him make a spelling mistake. I don't believe Kyle uses spell check and just is able to do it all on his own. His typing skills are as good as Tylergals.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »

yanno, I'm not sure what to make of the BoycottArubaBlogspot comments.

There ARE some amazing comments and what I would call incredible coincidences.

I'm not sure that the author has Kyle's melodic and poetic script - As Anna might say. But I can tell you that the person does possess -

MOTIVATION - tons of comments by the same person. There's some reason to the madness.

LOTS OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS - it takes time to type out so many comments and have them in and out of line with so much we know now. Sprinkle in some true, but not enough to lead to anyone person. Lots of down time at sea.

EXCELLENT TYPIST and SPELLER - (of course this can be done with firefox or even a simple spell checker) This person has use of nautical terms and navigation. Most here do not possess those attributes. In fact most people alive don't possess those attributes and most of the worlds population lives by the sea or ocean. Whom ever it is - is a terrific typist. Kyle is a terrific typist and outside of the email I posted from him yesterday (two spelling mistakes in that email) - I don't think I have ever seen him make a spelling mistake. I don't believe Kyle uses spell check and just is able to do it all on his own. His typing skills are as good as Tylergals.

Good points, Rob.

Just a couple of things to add:

The comments drop off abruptly after the end of January.  Not just the Persistence comments - all of the comments.  I think I've looked up to something like February 24th so far.

There are a few interesting references scattered throughout these.  One that comes to mind is the funding of ALE SUVs -

Persistence project receives a A+ grade said...
The Persistence project receives a A+ grade from the Dutch government based on the preliminary side scan sonar video report review. The Dutch government cut the funding for the new SUV police cars program in Aruba ALE. The Dutch government use that money to invest more into the Persistence project
January 3, 2008 12:30:00 AM EST
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=5767307859974282555&isPopup=true

I saw at least one other post that didn't mention the Persistence, trap or search that also mentioned the cut funding for the SUVs. There are few specifics like that in the comments.  It would be interesting to know if those things were being discussed by any of the boards and/or which ones.

It's also interesting to read the comments as they appear on each of the links, scattered throughout the political ones written very tongue-in-cheek, to put it nicely.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

Lifesong, the Kia SUV acquisition was discussed at length at the time.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/like-plague.html

flying fish over at the lighthouse said...
The new grid is based on the newest tip picked up by FBI on Deepak's Internet to his Chicago lawyers. "There are no sharks but flying fish over at the lighthouse". Deepak quipped.
January 10, 2008 3:27:00 PM EST

whomever KNEW this - KNEW Aruba. And had to be out on a ship at some point. That's obviously where the flying fish are. And mainly at night. They will jump / fly on the deck of a passing ship.

enlarged, bold, and blue by me

Wasn't there a flying fish?bone? restaurant down towards the refinery, or south of palm island??  Espionage or someone posted cryptic things and we searched the road going inland, towards Lorenzos and ? the pet cemetery and Grotto???
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2009, 05:20:02 PM »

If you want the rest of his posts -- let me know and I'll post them tonight.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:    

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

Hi Sharon!!!

It has been a while.

Janet
2:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »

KTF posted this - but I evidently didn't copy the link to his post, just the link he posted!

Quote from: Keepthefaith on Today at 12:03:42 AM
This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

http://www.pdvsa.com/interface.en/database/fichero/publicacion/1101/35.PDF

KTF, where are you?????   

Keepthefaith
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2009, 04:03:42 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg698624#msg698624

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

Wow, sharon, was that really posted in 2006??
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »

Welcome back, Janet!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »

Rob,

Any more from TJ about tapes - GVS?

BUCKSHOT
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2009, 05:55:38 PM »

Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines
http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html
SOURCE: various

The following table lists Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago pipelines, as shown on the map. It is followed by the map, which you can click to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in the table. Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasolene, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipeline, if known, are shown on the table. Follow these links for current Venezuela economic data, which include oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports, and Trinidad and Tobago economic data, with the same information. For historical data, follow this link, and on that page click on a year, and then a country name.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html

This is a good one.  I found it earlier when I was looking for the blocks.  Glad you posted it, hotping. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »

Rob,

BUCKSHOT

it's not happening - I don't really wanna go into why.

+++

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines

The following table lists Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago pipelines, as shown on the map. It is followed by the map, which you can click to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in the table. Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasolene, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipeline, if known, are shown on the table. Follow these links for current Venezuela economic data, which include oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports, and Trinidad and Tobago economic data, with the same information. For historical data, follow this link, and on that page click on a year, and then a country name.

This is a good one.  I found it earlier when I was looking for the blocks.  Glad you posted it, hotping. 
Thanks 2NJ.....I wonder if We should start a thread for some of this contract info so that it will be easier to locate later.....?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »

Rob,

BUCKSHOT

Ok. Fair Enough.

Just wondering.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2009, 06:05:18 PM »

Wow, sharon, was that really posted in 2006??

I remember all of that, as well.  We finally found the Flying Fishbone Restaurant.
There are a lot of things in those messages that have been mentioned before.

I think the search for the sailboat Michelle is significant!!

When I check the Lat & Long I get the are that is shown in Kyle's colorful biorythms map....off of Arishi
beach.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2009, 06:05:26 PM »

Thanks 2NJ.....I wonder if We should start a thread for some of this contract info so that it will be easier to locate later.....?

Be my guest!!!         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2009, 06:08:21 PM »

Rob,

BUCKSHOT

Ok. Fair Enough.

Just wondering.

I know - its a long answer and I'm just not feeling like explaining it all. Buckshot... maybe it will happen someday.

+++

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »

I was looking around last night...

LoRain Someone posted about the zip lock bags, something to the effect:
If it were such a secret, why would they have photographed the bags before stealing the contents.

Pretty sure I know the answer, but could a smarter Monkey address this issue.
LoRain a Guest (in the rafters) here at SM will see the answer and convey it to others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.