April 19, 2024, 05:45:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180512 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »

The hinkiness continues for a couple of weeks at least...start at the bottom and read up - notice the dates there too.

More of the Comments from the Boycott Aruba blog (Michelle's site):

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=6671787776298095730&isPopup=true

WOW, WOW, SHAM WOW!

I think this poster had ties to Arkansas (he referenced Mike Huckabee as one to speak out) --JMO

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

The divers might have thought they were using the "lights only" from the ROV.  The divers might not have known there was filming, also.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 09:07:22 PM »

The divers might have thought they were using the "lights only" from the ROV.  The divers might not have known there was filming, also.   

That is my thought too, Buckeye.  Logic dictates!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »

Klaas - clarify the rules on posting personal emails from a banned poster that just arrived to prove I am not making this shit up.

Thank you in advance.

We should not be posting personal emails between forum members.  Sometimes personal emails from say TJ Ward or Jossy, when it pertains to the case and they are aware the info is going to be shared is OK.

There have been violations of the rules due to the attacks many of us have received behind the scenes but rules are that we don't do it. 

Summarize and paraphrase? We trust you.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

Klaas - clarify the rules on posting personal emails from a banned poster that just arrived to prove I am not making this shit up.

Thank you in advance.

We should not be posting personal emails between forum members.  Sometimes personal emails from say TJ Ward or Jossy, when it pertains to the case and they are aware the info is going to be shared is OK.

There have been violations of the rules due to the attacks many of us have received behind the scenes but rules are that we don't do it. 

It is ALWAYS easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »

Thank you in advance.

Exactly 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 10:14:16 PM »

O/T Anna.....I saw the picture of the Colt on the last thread....Yes He is a Beauty....Appears to Me to be Quarter Horse.....Thank You for posting it....I never doubted for a minute that You had a horse or that You Have raised horses before....He appears to be sorrel in the pictue and He looks like He will grow to be pretty big....Again Thank You for posting the pic...I love horses and maybe one of these days soon We will have more....When My Papa got sick back in 2005 we sold all of Ours to move and take care of Him...We were Very picky on who We sold Them to and have become friends with all of their current owners so that We can stay in touch..... Thanks Again 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »

O/T Anna.....I saw the picture of the Colt on the last thread....Yes He is a Beauty....Appears to Me to be Quarter Horse.....Thank You for posting it....I never doubted for a minute that You had a horse or that You Have raised horses before....He appears to be sorrel in the pictue and He looks like He will grow to be pretty big....Again Thank You for posting the pic...I love horses and maybe one of these days soon We will have more....When My Papa got sick back in 2005 we sold all of Ours to move and take care of Him...We were Very picky on who We sold Them to and have become friends with all of their current owners so that We can stay in touch..... Thanks Again 

Hotping, yes that is what he is and additional photos in musings.
He is much better today, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

WOW!   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55069.php

Aruba
Partially acquittal of suspects Landslab
8 Apr, 2009, 17:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Yolanda Vrolijk and Jacqueline Geerman, co-defendants in a million fraud at the Land Laboratory, were yesterday acquitted of embezzlement of public funds and forgery of documents. However, the two guilty of money laundering.

The court made Vrolijk and Geerman a penalty of 180 days cell, of which 106 days conditionally or cell 240 days, of which 157 days probation. With deduction of pre-trial detention should therefore no longer in jail. The pair had been the pro forma session in July 2008 release.

The penalties are a line through the account of the Public Prosecutor (OM) against Vrolijk Geerman and demanded punishment of three and four years. Furthermore, that wanted it for the court two for a period of several years would prohibit the public to act. Even with this requirement, the court does not respond.

The court did not consider it proved that Merry willfully and with ill will has forged papers. "She did just what it was ordered by her supervisor," said the judge. In the case of Geerman was the court considers that it is insufficient evidence to declare her guilty of embezzlement and forgery of documents. Did Vrolijk and Geerman according to the court to believe that the money from fraudster Maiky Faro from 'criminal' was submitted. The laundering of this money could the two, the court thus be charged.

Appeal
The OM is not satisfied with the verdict and "the same as Mario Faro appeal. According to Prosecutor Dop Kruimel will appeal in the case of Faro focus on the sentence because the offenses were deemed to be proven. Between the eight years imprisonment demanded for it and the final sentence of 4.5 years is the officer "a great distance." In the case of Vrolijk and Geerman will try for the Court to confirm the guilt of the two of 'the co-commission of embezzlement and forgery of documents. The fact that the penalties in this case - in which more than 10 million florin tax money has been misappropriated - as low, a 'wrong signal' to the population and partly the reason why the OM is appealed. "The punishment does not reflect the seriousness of the crime," said the OM.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »

Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 06:17:13 PM

The hinkiness continues for a couple of weeks at least...start at the bottom and read up - notice the dates there too.

Hinkiness for sure!
Reading through these posts sure makes me wonder that someone or someones were surely in the know wrt the happenings on the Persistence..if only a quarter of what was posted is anywhere near the truth, the implications are far reaching and mind boggling....
If Natalee remains WERE recovered by the good guys...what is preventing the good guys (authorities) from going public?
Is there more evidence to be collected and put together in case form by prosecutors (Dutch, American, world court?) or is there other remains (not Natalee) that need additional consideration for prosecution.
Maybe the good guys are still trying to flush out more perps?
Obviously I don't have the answers, but I can read this and think that there just might be a bigger plan by the good guys that will bring wrath down on the perps on secure Justice for Natalee.....and maybe others.....
Just stumbling along now I guess......I am a believer in the good guys always getting the bad guys though.....sigh....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8848.msg412523#new

I received this email today from Rachel at Lifetime Movie Network, she asked if we would like some info on the movie, I told her yes and thank you!!!

Here is her reply:

Glad we can provide you with content Debbie.

Here are some video links:

Trailer

Cast/Beth (Natalee’s mom)

Best,
Rachel
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »

The court made Vrolijk and Geerman a penalty of 180 days cell (snipped)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »

Vrolijk, Geerman, Faro.....sound familiar to me.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:49 PM »

Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 06:17:13 PM

Hinkiness for sure!
Reading through these posts sure makes me wonder that someone or someones were surely in the know wrt the happenings on the Persistence..if only a quarter of what was posted is anywhere near the truth, the implications are far reaching and mind boggling....
If Natalee remains WERE recovered by the good guys...what is preventing the good guys (authorities) from going public?
Is there more evidence to be collected and put together in case form by prosecutors (Dutch, American, world court?) or is there other remains (not Natalee) that need additional consideration for prosecution.
Maybe the good guys are still trying to flush out more perps?
Obviously I don't have the answers, but I can read this and think that there just might be a bigger plan by the good guys that will bring wrath down on the perps on secure Justice for Natalee.....and maybe others.....
Just stumbling along now I guess......I am a believer in the good guys always getting the bad guys though.....sigh....
I don't know WHAT to think!!
This was my post in VERY early '08:
Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~
(KYLE: )
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

trainwreck .gif = 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »

So does money laundering.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55063.php

This one caught my eye!  

Aruba
New world record attempt 'red noses over'
8 Apr, 2009, 17:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the third time on Sunday, April 19 Flora's Clown Doctors Caminata held, and this year, the organization attempted to enter the Guinness Book of World Records it. The aim is that at least 1,001 walkers ten minutes wearing a red clown nose. The action is filmed and put on YouTube and the organization hopes to one viewer shit. The record is ten minutes before the start, and introduced by Ruben Garcia.
The route is about six kilometers and can register on the day from three o'clock in the afternoon. Participation costs 10 florin per person. The walk will start at five o'clock.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55063.php

This one caught my eye!  

Aruba
New world record attempt 'red noses over'
8 Apr, 2009, 17:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the third time on Sunday, April 19 Flora's Clown Doctors Caminata held, and this year, the organization attempted to enter the Guinness Book of World Records it. The aim is that at least 1,001 walkers ten minutes wearing a red clown nose. The action is filmed and put on YouTube and the organization hopes to one viewer shit. The record is ten minutes before the start, and introduced by Ruben Garcia.
The route is about six kilometers and can register on the day from three o'clock in the afternoon. Participation costs 10 florin per person. The walk will start at five o'clock.

The bolded caught my eye, too.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8848.msg412523#new

I received this email today from Rachel at Lifetime Movie Network, she asked if we would like some info on the movie, I told her yes and thank you!!!

Here is her reply:

Glad we can provide you with content Debbie.

Here are some video links:

Trailer

Cast/Beth (Natalee’s mom)

Best,
Rachel

Those are so good.  Beth looks wonderful, the real Beth.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 11:09:43 PM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »

So does money laundering.

Vrolijk and Geerman are the women who were charged with Maiky Faro in the embezzlement case that has been in the news for a while now.  Booshi Wever's department...and he's taking some heat for it too finally.  He will probably skate too.  JMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

I broke the videos!

I guess it would be better just to remove the links as they are just above on the page anyway.

I could di it myself if I had an edit button.

But if you will fix it, I will never bother a mod again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.