April 28, 2024, 07:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180762 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2009, 11:47:30 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

It's all about this....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »

Keep on lying Sam. You and the rest of your gang. FOOLS!

Sam Lies??????  Oh, tell me it ain't so!
All this time I thought she was a sweet little old lady that everyone picked on. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2009, 12:00:05 AM »

I cannot comprehend the level of depravity that some Gold Monkeys have stoop in an attempt to dispicably discredit Kermit and Keepthefaith for daring to expose actions that further the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005  ... actions that denied a family the opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on American soil.

I have privilege private information regarding some Gold Monkeys.  However ... even now ... I would never use that private information for any reason other than what was intended when it was given to me.

My heart is heavy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2009, 12:09:59 AM »

I cannot comprehend the level of depravity that some Gold Monkeys have stoop in an attempt to dispicably discredit Kermit and Keepthefaith for daring to expose actions that further the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005  ... actions that denied a family the opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on American soil.

I have privilege private information regarding some Gold Monkeys.  However ... even now ... I would never use that private information for any reason other than what was intended when it was given to me.

My heart is heavy.

Janet

The level that they and others have lowered themselves to is sickening IMO.   

For KTF....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!

Janet
9:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2009, 12:15:31 AM »

My heart is heavy too, Janet.

I miss KTF too, TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2009, 12:19:09 AM »

All this time I thought she was a sweet little old lady that everyone picked on. 

She is a  wolf in sheep's clothing.  You know what they say about those she-wolves.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2009, 12:21:11 AM »

She is a  wolf in sheep's clothing.  You know what they say about those she-wolves.

Yes, I do!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2009, 12:25:51 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!

Janet
9:15 PM

Good Night Janet!   

Don't be sad, it makes me sad too.

Love and (((hugs))),
tm

To be sure you leave with a smile.....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

Good Evening Monkey's............

CYBER-STALKING IS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR
TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK
Those who are partaking in it,and or are associated with it....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »

I was busy trying to figure out how to fry Gizzards not fish......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2009, 01:02:16 AM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2009, 01:05:30 AM »

I see you guys figured out they might have went down there for OIL...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2009, 01:10:05 AM »

tick....tock IDSTLOU

LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE INTENTIONALLY TO DECEIVE

43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AMldstlou
 kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world.

Idstlou wrote: " oh wait!! One more!! I know I misread the posts originally and thought it said the family had Natalee's body. I have to go back and reread so I know why originally I assumed that. I have been told over and over and over about that. It was not a lie, I made a mistake and YES!  I corrected it to Jug!!! After that I just copied and pasted directly from here all info via e-mail so I would not get it wrong again
 /http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.180

MIS-READ AND THEN CONTINUED MIS-READING AND LYING

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR READING DISABILITY
Maggie said: "Idstlou, Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED AND NEVER CORRECTED TO JUG TWITTY YOUR FIRST LIE ABOUT ME:
Idstlou said: It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Idstlou "Why do you want personal information on Kermit?"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Reply #376 on: Today at 09:33:12 AM [/b]  ldstlou[/b]
If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.[/b]

YOU WERE WRONG THEN AND YOU ARE WRONG NOW - HOWEVER, IT IS NOT OTHERS THAT ARE MISLEADING YOU - YOU ADMIT YOUR LIES AND YET YOU CONTINUED AND STILL CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT ME AND ABOUT OTHERS! Truth is by your own words, you show everyone who you really are! A slug.

Red
Administrator
Scared Monkey
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4574.320

--------------------

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2009, 01:13:29 AM »

The Frog tells the TRUTH................

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:42 AM »

I see you guys figured out they might have went down there for OIL...
OIL or GAS! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:36 AM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH
Thanks for stopping in and letting Us know You are OK....We missed You!

Good Night KTF!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Glad you stopped by...I was getting worried! 

Good Night KTF!   

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2009, 01:51:12 AM »

Special Message for Kermit and Anna,

I am not iris at CnG.  Great detective work.  You two are idiots.  I've never read these posts by iris at CnG, because I am not a member there.  I would think that any 2nd grader could tell the difference in how 2 different posters write.  At least a 2nd grader in my family could.

iris44
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2009, 02:06:00 AM »

My PC was sick and hospitalized for the past week. Please, could someone update me. I hope to be able to get on again.
Have a great Easter.

Cajun Miracle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.