April 27, 2024, 08:53:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180720 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2009, 02:08:32 AM »

My Easter note to ALL of you..
If you do not believe in God or a creator please read past this post.

It is said that because Jesus died on the cross, that his blood was shed and that WE have been forgiven for our sins..

But what was the Sin ?

The Sin was not standing up. Nobody stood up for Jesus.
They allowed him to be crucified. When even though 2 kings tried to not punish him.

The People of that time were afraid to stand up to the high priests, they were afraid they to would be persecuted. They had great fear for themselves and there families..

Therefore
The work of God is to stand up against evil, against those who will attack the peaceful and the innocent.

On this Easter and after almost 4 years ALL of you HAVE stood up against great Evil.
You have stood up for Natalee and many other missing or murdered people listed in these forums. You have done the research and some have even gone out and searched. You have given your time and monetary resources to see Justice and Goodness prevail. You have taken risk with no concern for yourself.

You are doing Gods work "Whatever you perceive that to be"

God Bless All of you and everyone who takes a stand for Truth and Justice in all of these cases of people being hurt by Evil.   

This is a battle of Good versus Evil. It will always exist.

It is has always been an honor for me to stand with ALL of you in this battle.

My kids and friends do not understand my passion for this work .. It pays nothing.

I do and that is all that matters.

God Bless and carry on.

Edward

What a great tribute you have written about the Good Works of the Monkey Family! The internet and the members here can be for the good.

Thank you.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2009, 02:13:58 AM »

Reading the last few pages made me think that if we all ever got together in real life, I image we would find that our paths have crossed.

Have a Blessed Happy Easter and Passover.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2009, 02:31:11 AM »

Reading the last few pages made me think that if we all ever got together in real life, I image we would find that our paths have crossed.

Have a Blessed Happy Easter and Passover.

You too IBE!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2009, 02:46:40 AM »

At your service Artcolley  

Quote from: Artcolley on April 08, 2009, 04:08:17 PM
FWIW, I have NEVER read anywhere that Kermit said he/she was a Secret Service Agent. I have seen where OTHERS have wondered this, but NOWHERE have I seen Kermit state this.

I would LOVE to see where Kermit said this, so if anyone has a link to this, I'd appreciate it.

Kermit :
They have no link because I never, ever said that.
THEY said it. Then attacked/stalked me.

Odd isn't it that NOT ONE OF THEM questions the LIES they were told by capslockwizard
or johan555 and his Joran is in den dolder and hermit craps that don't exists!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And what is this Kermit ?:

Kermit said :  " I was downstairs  next to ANOTHER Secret Service Agent"

The ceremony was held outside - where President Nixon's house that he grew up in in the background.
He is buried next to his wife by the gardens and his child hood house.
Billy Graham gave the prayer/eulogy

Afterwards, I went downstairs, inside the RN Library.
I had CIA clearance.
I was standing next to a Secret Service agent and a troop of Marines!
WAITING for Clinton to leave the building so I could go to where I wanted to go when I went downstairs.

Anymore diversions johann?

Love those who are/have worn "white hats" and all others that do good things for Our Country. Some do it as part of their job. Some do it here as volunteers.

Wish we could have a "convention" online, open only to members. I am now sure many of our paths have crossed before we met again here! God Works in Mysterious ways and I have seen through the years that many of us could pass for sisters, in real life.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2009, 02:48:52 AM »

Anna are your ribs OK?

Hello to Anna, cajun miracle, texasmom, mytime and 4 Guests

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2009, 03:01:47 AM »

My PC was sick and hospitalized for the past week. Please, could someone update me. I hope to be able to get on again.
Have a great Easter.

Cajun Miracle

I've been trying to think of what's happened Cajun miracle!  Nothing much really that I can think of.  As far as we know, nothing was found in the pond other than trash, and we think Golba has returned to the states.  There wasn't much at all in the press about this...we'd thought that he might be looking at another pond after the Monserat pond...but which one or if he actually did was never reported to my knowledge.  Kermit posted about the group of Aruban's that are believed to have contributed to the postings of "capslockwizard".  I believe that can all be found in the last thread.  We've seen clips from the Lifetime movie that will air on Sunday April 19th.  That's all I recall for now, hopefully others can add to this.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2009, 03:17:34 AM »

Special Message for Kermit and Anna,

I am not iris at CnG.  Great detective work.  You two are idiots.  I've never read these posts by iris at CnG, because I am not a member there.  I would think that any 2nd grader could tell the difference in how 2 different posters write.  At least a 2nd grader in my family could.

iris44

You have said pretty much this about the majority of the posters here so calling us idiots is nothing new.

GM/C&G are not much different when it comes to monkey bashing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2009, 03:18:44 AM »

Anna are your ribs OK?

Hello to Anna, cajun miracle, texasmom, mytime and 4 Guests

Thanks for asking,IBE.  Ribs are OK, nothing broken.  Just not as young as I once was.  Fortunately, I think the worst is over for the colt as he is doing really well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2009, 03:19:52 AM »

Rob,

Any more from TJ about tapes - GVS?

BUCKSHOT
it's not happening - I don't really wanna go into why.
Ok. Fair Enough.

Just wondering.
I know - its a long answer and I'm just not feeling like explaining it all. Buckshot... maybe it will happen someday.

why am I not surprised?

BTW, who is yanno?

I see many posts adressed to yanno
but I can't figure out who s/he is

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2009, 03:34:54 AM »

All I can say is,

"GOOD GRIEF cHARLIE BROWN!!!"

Kermit is as straight as the ace of spades...These diversion tactics are taking us away from the real issues at hand and that is finding Nat and bringing the evil doers to justice...

(Can we get back to business now?)

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2009, 03:35:02 AM »

I am not iris at CnG.  Great detective work.  You two are idiots.  I've never read these posts by iris at CnG, because I am not a member there.  I would think that any 2nd grader could tell the difference in how 2 different posters write.  At least a 2nd grader in my family could.

iris44

You have said pretty much this about the majority of the posters here so calling us idiots is nothing new.

Geez, I thought you were going to apologize.  What an idiot I am.   I guess you don't like to be told you made an OOPS.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2009, 03:36:40 AM »

All I can say is,

"GOOD GRIEF cHARLIE BROWN!!!"

Kermit is as straight as the ace of spades...These diversion tactics are taking us away from the real issues at hand and that is finding Nat and bringing the evil doers to justice...

(Can we get back to business now?)

Great to see you Silverfox!  I agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2009, 03:45:12 AM »

iris44

Geez, I thought you were going to apologize.  What an idiot I am.   I guess you don't like to be told you made an OOPS.

Exactly, if you think you're going to get any apologies here.  WE'RE NOT STUPID!  I hope if you plan to come back and do any more whining here, you'll do it in the musings thread.  TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2009, 03:47:06 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

It's all about this....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2009, 03:52:42 AM »

iris44

Geez, I thought you were going to apologize.  What an idiot I am.   I guess you don't like to be told you made an OOPS.

Guess you missed Kermit's post about the site meter in musings.
There is no difference to me in GM and C&G as far as bashing and stalking.  It's the same people mostly in both places.

Apologize for what?  I am not the one doing the name calling nor trivializing the stalking of the children of others.  And yes, those that do that post at several forums just as you do.

On this thread you have called people mean, foolish, accused them of attacking you repeatedly, etc.  And now we are idiots.  I consider what has been done to people here far more than just "trashtalk" and don't appreciate your attempt to trivialize my concerns.  Some of your cohorts at both those sites are very sick puppies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2009, 03:54:51 AM »

BUMP

PERSONA NON GRATA

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2009, 04:15:19 AM »

BREAKING NEWS: PETER R. DE VRIES SHOT!

(As I read this headline I thought: Oh no... Only last sunday he did a show on a very ruthless criminal and murderer that even went as far as killing his own brother [and brother in crime]... That must have been the one who shot Peter...)

http://tinyurl.com/cnx7uh   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:31 AM »

Rob,

Any more from TJ about tapes - GVS?

BUCKSHOT
it's not happening - I don't really wanna go into why.
Ok. Fair Enough.

Just wondering.
I know - its a long answer and I'm just not feeling like explaining it all. Buckshot... maybe it will happen someday.

why am I not surprised?

BTW, who is yanno?

I see many posts adressed to yanno
but I can't figure out who s/he is

yanno = YOU KNOW - now you KNOW! I will remember to use formal language when addressing you next Finngirl, which will be in approximately four more years.

And for your information, I sent Anna a detailed email on this subject, and I am satisfied that she understands, as SHE was the one who asked repeatedly.

I didn't post the info because it's a long convoluted story that most won't be interest in.

Now YANNO!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:58 AM »

PRdV: 20 years ago with an accident. bullet still present in his head... 

if someone is wondering where i've been.

i am very busy with all kinds of business the last few weeks and likely increasingly in the coming months. 

but i will keep following developments on the Dutch side, especially about the political angle.
Peter R. de Vries season also started, there will be a Natalee follow up program - if not this season surely the next.

don't hesitate to contact if translation / explanation, or anything else is needed: caesu@planet.nl
will also be more often and for longer periods in US, West Coast, mainly Seattle, WA.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2009, 06:25:54 AM »

and Happy Easter 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.